Page 591 of 694 FirstFirst ... 491541581587588589590591592593594595601641691 ... LastLast
Results 14,751 to 14,775 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Was this confirmed??
    No, it's speculation right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    No, it's speculation right now.
    Damn ...I got all excited she might come back....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Ash's unfezant's moveset is very weak at this stage...poor development as compared to staraptor,swellow,noctowl....she should hav learnt sky attack,razor wind by now.but damn writers!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN View Post
    Ash's unfezant's moveset is very weak at this stage...poor development as compared to staraptor,swellow,noctowl....she should hav learnt sky attack,razor wind by now.but damn writers!!
    She's about equal to Swellow and Pidgeot in the move set department lol.

At least Pidgeot had Double-Edge (the equivalent to Brave Bird)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    At least Pidgeot had Double-Edge (the equivalent to Brave Bird)
    Which he used only once if I'm not mistaken...

Practically, yes.. Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Air Cutter (Gust), general Flying-type attacks and Quick Attack. Definitely a female mirror to Swellow. Whereas Pidgeot was more of a brute wrecking ball when it evolved.

Swellow and Unfezant 'cut' with Aerial Ace, whereas Pidgeot rams into an opponent and Staraptor crashes and lunges into them. Noctowl stays at a distance.

Which he used only once if I'm not mistaken...
    And took down a Rhydon with it, mind you..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Practically, yes.. Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Air Cutter (Gust), general Flying-type attacks and Quick Attack. Definitely a female mirror to Swellow. Whereas Pidgeot was more of a brute wrecking ball when it evolved.

Swellow and Unfezant 'cut' with Aerial Ace, whereas Pidgeot rams into an opponent and Staraptor crashes and lunges into them. Noctowl stays at a distance.

And took down a Rhydon with it, mind you..
    I just mean they pretty much have the same basic moves with Pidgeot not having Aerial Ace cuz it wasn't out yet lol.

Ya but it still can't be seen as part of his four like Gust and Quick Attack were...

I just mean they pretty much have the same basic moves with Pidgeot not having Aerial Ace cuz it wasn't out yet lol.

Ya but it still can't be seen as part of his four like Gust and Quick Attack were...
    Yah, and I'm saying they still fight completely different most of the time, with Unfezant still fighting mostly similar to Swellow, and then Pidgeot, whereas Pidgeot turned into a beast after it evolved, where as a Pidgeotto is might've been more like Unfezant then Swellow, but definitely not as a Pidgeot.

When comparing fighting-styles, roughly:
    Unfezant = Pidgeotto = Swellow: Speed and cutting.
    Staraptor = Pidgeot: Ramming and lunging and brutally overpowering.
    Noctowl = Unique: Specialized attacks such as Hypnosis, Extrasensory and Air Slash.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Yah, and I'm saying they still fight completely different most of the time, with Unfezant still fighting mostly similar to Swellow, and then Pidgeot, whereas Pidgeot turned into a beast after it evolved, where as a Pidgeotto is might've been more like Unfezant then Swellow, but definitely not as a Pidgeot.

When comparing fighting-styles, roughly:
    Unfezant = Pidgeotto = Swellow: Speed and cutting.
    Staraptor = Pidgeot: Ramming and lunging and brutally overpowering.
    Noctowl = Unique: Specialized attacks such as Hypnosis, Extrasensory and Air Slash.
    Ya but this has nothing to do with what I said lol, I wasn't comparing them battle wise. I was just saying that their move sets are similar.

Pidgeot never took down a Rhydon

Quote Originally Posted by DedicatedFan View Post
    Pidgeot never took down a Rhydon
    Viridian Gym battle. Ash used it (as a Pidgeotto) against Rhydon.
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/if7pug.png[/IMG]

Pidgeotto only damaged Rhydon, it didn't beat it

Quote Originally Posted by DedicatedFan View Post
    Pidgeotto only damaged Rhydon, it didn't beat it
    Well its unknown if it could still battle afterwards (and Pidgeotto clearly hurt it badly) since the battle then went straight to Arbok and Weezing joining in and Pikachu thunderbolting everyone, followed by Kingler, Rhydon (funny how he thunderbolted 2 Rhydon's in a row in gym battles) and Machamp running away.
    Even so Pidgeotto deserves quite some praise for that battle, since Squirtle and Bulbasaur got owned pretty badly and Pidgeotto then turned the battle around (with a type disadvantage too) and based on those whole shockpanels it inflicted a lot of damage.
    FC: 1418 7866 3215, (user Philip)
    FS: Ghost (Lampent, Pumpkaboo & Golurk)

even so, had rydon hit it with a rock-type move, that could have spelled the end for pidgeotto
    Last edited by mjunior3; 25th March 2013 at 4:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    even so, had rydon hit it with a rock-type move, that could have spelled the end for pidgeotto
    And Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor or Unfezant would follow this same logic too. Don't know why are you trying to detract Pidgeotto's victory against Rhydon. Besides, we don't know what would happen if Rhydon used a rock type move to hit Pidgeotto. Blastoise hit Charizard with Hydropump in the Johto League and Charizard end up beating him anyways. And there are several examples of super effective attacks not taking out a pokemon in the anime, just used the first to come to my mind, and placed in OS too.

Pokémon Items Set BW, feat. Eevee in Ultra Ball, Genesect in Master Ball, Ash and Pikachu in Xtransceiver and a Pokédex. Coming out on May 13th.

Pokémon Plastic Model Collection 32 Mewtwo, coming out on July 30th.

Edit 27-03-2013:
    Pokémon Plastic Model Collection 31 Red Genesect, coming out on June 30th.
    The other fan coming out on April 27th has a Pichu along with Pikachu.

The complete collection of the egg plushies' pics are here.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 27th March 2013 at 6:30 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Since they're on a water adventure, I could see Iris with a Lapras pre-evo/Horsea and Cilan with a Starmie. They'd make excellent Water captures and Misty's went largely unnoticed.

Since they're on a water adventure, I could see Iris with a Lapras pre-evo/Horsea and Cilan with a Starmie. They'd make excellent Water captures and Misty's went largely unnoticed.
    She isnt going to capture something in one of her last few episodes in the anime.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    She isnt going to capture something in one of her last few episodes in the anime.
    Please let me speculate, thank you. You haven't a clue about the possibility of any future captures and neither do I.

Please let me speculate, thank you. You haven't a clue about the possibility of any future captures and neither do I.
    I don't, but I know for a fact that iris is leaving at the end of this saga, and this saga will last at 20 episodes at the most. A new capture for anyone other than ash getting another aipom at this point would be.....pretty odd and pointless, imo.

Named Admiral Sentret

but I know for a fact that iris is leaving at the end of this saga.
    No, you actually don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

No, you actually don't.
    Well every other girl has left at the end of their saga before, and there is "sayonara" in big, bolded letters with iris and cilan waving goodbye in the da poster. Context clues.

Named Admiral Sentret

Well every other girl has left at the end of their saga before, and there is "sayonara" in big, bolded letters with iris and cilan waving goodbye in the da poster. Context clues.
    While all true none of them make it fact. Iris is likely to leave, but this isn't confirmed

Misty got a second region, so the "every girl left at the end of her saga" isn't true, 2 of the 3 girls so far have, not all 3.
    Sayonara can also mean the end of Best Wishes and goodbye Unova, it doesn't have to mean goodbye Iris & Cilan.

In other words, its hinted and implied Iris will leave, not a fact.
    FC: 1418 7866 3215, (user Philip)
    FS: Ghost (Lampent, Pumpkaboo & Golurk)

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    While all true none of them make it fact. Iris is likely to leave, but this isn't confirmed

Misty got a second region, so the "every girl left at the end of her saga" isn't true, 2 of the 3 girls so far have, not all 3.
    Sayonara can also mean the end of Best Wishes and goodbye Unova, it doesn't have to mean goodbye Iris & Cilan.

In other words, its hinted and implied Iris will leave, not a fact.
    Misty got a second region but at the time every through johto was all considered basically one series. Yea, it's 100% fact, but it's extremely heavily implied that she will be gone.

Named Admiral Sentret

Page 591 of 694 FirstFirst ... 491541581587588589590591592593594595601641691 ... LastLast