Page 592 of 694 FirstFirst ... 492542582588589590591592593594595596602642692 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,800 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I don't, but I know for a fact that iris is leaving at the end of this saga, and this saga will last at 20 episodes at the most. A new capture for anyone other than ash getting another aipom at this point would be.....pretty odd and pointless, imo.
    No you don't. I wasn't saying she would stay, I was speculating new captures for two characters I like. Quit acting like Scott and let me enjoy my speculating.

She isnt going to capture something in one of her last few episodes in the anime.
    Dawn captured togekiss 20 episodes before the end of dp. I fail to see why Cilan & Iris couldn't do the same

I just want Kingdra for Iris.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

I'd like to see iris catch that shiny drud!
    She only has one battle able dragon type, or even her get a horsea since their traveling along water and kindra is part dragon? I don't know
    I wouldn't want ash getting anymore pokemon, he has plenty enough at this point
    Cilan could use a new one but I doubt he will
    The only one I see getting a new pokemon in DA is iris
    I would love to see her get a new dragon that's at a normal strength, not weak like axew but not too strong like dragonite...

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Honestly I think Iris is fine for now, however Dento can definitely use a new pokemon.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Honestly I think Iris is fine for now, however Dento can definitely use a new pokemon.
    agreed. I consider him most deserving as he's gone longest without a team change. don't really care what so long as he gets something. Although I would like him with that Roselia

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    agreed. I consider him most deserving as he's gone longest without a team change. don't really care what so long as he gets something. Although I would like him with that Roselia
    I would rather the Purrloin as it would wrap up another loose end.
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 26th March 2013 at 7:52 PM.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I would rather the Purrloin as it would rap up another loose end.
    had forgotton there was a Purrloin. That would be better from a character development point of view. But at this point I'm not to fussed as long as. he gets something

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I could see Iris with a Lapras pre-evo
    Me too, mainly cause she has one in B2/W2.

I could see Iris with a Lapras pre-evo
    I would actually love that haha, especially because I actually drew a Lapras pre-evo once when I was younger and it looked legiiiiiiit :P

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    had forgotton there was a Purrloin. That would be better from a character development point of view. But at this point I'm not to fussed as long as. he gets something
    Me neither, although I would be fine with Roselia as it is at least a different type then Pansage.

Its been awhile since I was in forums so...
    Possible captures for Iris:
    Lapras - just like Iris in games.
    Bagon - Could get one as a egg and hatch it. Plus a Hoenn pokemon.
    Druddigon (Shiny) - I seen this on poster, could be possible.

Possible captures for Cilan:
    Roselia - A pokemon I can see him having.
    Tropius - Another good choice.
    Breloom - Couldn't think of anything else, plus it be nice to a part fighting on his team.
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

White 2 Shinies: Crobat, Dodrio, Rapidash, Gyarados, Gigalith, Nidoking, Luxray, Swoobat, Honchkrow, Jellicent (Male), Dragonite, Basculin, Garchomp, Hippowdon, Gengar, Raticate, Ditto, Dusknoir, Porygon Z, Staraptor, Glaceon, Bibarel, Suicune, Giratina, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Poliwhirl, Audino, Dialga, Meganium.

XY Shinies: Trevenant, Durant, Whiscash, Luvdisc, Gyarados, Politoed, Kingdra, Clauncher, Sharpedo, Seaking, Crawdaunt, Corsola, Octillery, Basculin, Remoraid, Starmie, Cloyster, Clawitzer, Relicanth, Dragalge, Fearow, Watchog, Huntail, Poliwrath, Poliwhirl, Lanturn, Dragonite and Barbouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post

Breloom - Couldn't think of anything else, plus it be nice to a part fighting on his team.
    Also potential for cilan are purrloin and vanillish/ite (I'm not sure what the first ice cream form is called) because they were also in cilans little picture on the DA poster.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post

Not likely either one, especially iris, captures a new one with they are leaving a few episodes later.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Not likely either one, especially iris, captures a new one with they are leaving a few episodes later.
    Dawns leaving didn't stop her getting Togekiss

I think new captures are available for everyone. One could even happen in the BW finale like how Happiny evolved at the end of DP

1.You don't know that for fact.
    2.It doesn't matter, let people speculate.
    3.You aren't the speculation police. Allow people to speculate if they choose to or not, your "likely-ness" is completely subjective since you known absolutely no more than anyone else on this site.

1.You don't know that for fact.
    2.It doesn't matter, let people speculate.
    3.You aren't the speculation police. Allow people to speculate if they choose to or not, your "likely-ness" is completely subjective since you known absolutely no more than anyone else on this site.
    I didn't stop anyone from speculating, I'm just speculating my self and what I think, and I never said I know any thing for a fact....that's why I said unlikely. Based on factual evidence, it is likely iris is leaving, but not a guarantee.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Dawn didn't catch that shiny Ariados after all her encounters with the species, so I doubt Cilan would catch a Purrloin. I know those are two different things entirely, but that's how I feel.

I didn't stop anyone from speculating, I'm just speculating my self and what I think, and I never said I know any thing for a fact....that's why I said unlikely. Based on factual evidence, it is likely iris is leaving, but not a guarantee.
    You've been stating your opinions as fact several times before making this post, also no need to quote me when I speculate. Believe it or not I know very well you disagree with. Please and thank you.

Is oshawott really leaving

Quote Originally Posted by shaheen View Post
    Is oshawott really leaving
    Yes but it's going to leave for the greatest reason EVER. He's going to become an assassin, track down Piplup and take him. Afterwards he will return wearing a new Piplup-skin coat and Ash will be completely oblivious as to where it got it from. He'll naturally assume that on the young otter's journey that he met a very nice king who had the coat tailored. The Oshawott will evolve into a new pokemon that is part Otter and part penguin that is so adorable that all of the Japanese children will rejoice from its overwhelming cuteness and thus Pikachu will finally be forced to retire as Ash's mascot, thus giving our young hero a reason to catch a new electric type...so you see it's good that he's leaving!

On a serious note, I don't think we even have a summary for the episode yet, so who knows what will happen, but IMO I doubt they would write off what is arguably one of Ash's most marketable pokemon. That's even going with the fact that Gen 6 is about to start up.

So what happened to all the Sableye speculation?

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    So what happened to all the Sableye speculation?
    It went away when Sableye turned out to be a movie Pokemon.

And there's no point in speculating on Sableye any more until we have confirmation it has ties to 6th gen (as in an evolution)
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I'm thinking Iris may get a Horsea. Our heroes are going to Kanto, and besides Dratini line, which Iris already has the final evo of, there is no Kanto-Dex dragon types. However, Seadra gained a Water/Dragon evolution, meaning that I'm very hopeful for this.

Page 592 of 694 FirstFirst ... 492542582588589590591592593594595596602642692 ... LastLast