Page 595 of 694 FirstFirst ... 495545585591592593594595596597598599605645 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,875 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    Why not DA- Butterfree? If it is his Butterfree, think of it staying and going back to Oak whenever the hype is done.
    Seems possible. Although if that happens Ash should also catch Pinkfree so they could live at Oak's Lab if their Caterpie children are all grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Realistically I think scraggy should and will evolve, just because it hatching out of the egg and it seems like it has been leading up to that.
    Well it doesn't mean that it will evolve in the same series.

Those that did.
    - Brock's Happiny > Chansey (DP)
    - Dawn's Cyndaquil > Quilava (Special Episode, but still DP)

Those that didn't
    - Misty's Togepi > Togetic (OS > AG)
    - Ash's Phanpy > Donphan (OS > AG)
    - May's Eevee > Glaceon (AG > DP)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Hopefully a water type evolves. I'd like Croconaw or Seismitoad to happen but I wouldn't mind Dewott
    I'd be content with either Dewott or Croconaw. I think Palpitoad is fine in it's current state.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Seems possible. Although if that happens Ash should also catch Pinkfree so they could live at Oak's Lab if their Caterpie children are all grown up.

Unless they're divorced now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Unless they're divorced now lol.
    I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason why it's back. He wants his old trainer to fix his marital issues.

Stupid Butterfree! Ash is a stranger to love!

The pink Butterfree can probably live at Oak's lab without being captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Rovian View Post
    The pink Butterfree can probably live at Oak's lab without being captured.
    How would it get there from the islands in the span of a few minutes?

What if Cilan captures one of their babies? I know it's silly, but I think it would be cute to see him with a Caterpie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    What if Cilan captures one of their babies? I know it's silly, but I think it would be cute to see him with a Caterpie.
    Only tr would take a baby from a family. And I would guess Butterfree's babies are older now, maybe Metapods or Butterfrees themselves?

Well it doesn't mean that it will evolve in the same series.

Those that did.
    - Brock's Happiny > Chansey (DP)
    - Dawn's Cyndaquil > Quilava (Special Episode, but still DP)

Those that didn't
    - Misty's Togepi > Togetic (OS > AG)
    - Ash's Phanpy > Donphan (OS > AG)
    - May's Eevee > Glaceon (AG > DP)
    Well Ash's Scraggy was obtained really early, I know Togepi was as well, but Togepi is in it's own class (as in of course it isn't going to evolve with Misty carrying it in her arms category).

Brock's Happiny was obtained fairly early and evolved within the same series.
    And Dawn's Cyndaquil being the only who evolved fairly quickly by being caught so late was only because it was the only one of hers who could reasonably evolve.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I'm kind of hoping for at least a new capture during "Da!" Cilan could do with a new Pokemon and for Ash maybe, another Aipom type of Pokemon to travel with him.

For evolution, Axew and Scraggy could in battle before they say good bye...

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

If axew and scraggy evolved at the same time battling eachother....I'm done.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

If axew and scraggy evolved at the same time battling eachother....I'm done.
    Done as in what? happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Done as in what? happy?
    No, definitely not happy from it. I mean it would just be a ridiculous cheesy thing to happen to cap all of the mid battle evolutions. Even oshawott evolving in that island episode wouldn't be as obvious.

Named Admiral Sentret

No, definitely not happy from it. I mean it would just be a ridiculous cheesy thing to happen to cap all of the mid battle evolutions. Even oshawott evolving in that island episode wouldn't be as obvious.
    First of all, the mid-battle evolution wouldn't be a DEM, especially if it's a double evolution it's impossible. It would just be a sign of how much stronger the two have become and second of all I see absolutely nothing wrong with them evolving in the middle of a battle. Second of all, what's the problem with mid battle evolutions? These things happen all the time, a double evolution has never been done before in the middle of a battle however.

It makes sense that they evolve together to show their growth, pretty much everyone wants it or atleast like the idea, I guess you are one of the few and I'm sure one one or two trolls(I'm not calling you troll, I'm say trolls migth join in) might come in and agree that thinks something that makes sense is ridiculous.

Well Oshawott isn't evolving but yes obvious or not it would make sense to see him evolve and beat the Dewott.

Something obvious or foreshadowed doesn't make them ridiculous or bad.

It makes sense that they evolve together to show their growth, pretty much everyone wants it or atleast like the idea, I guess you are one of the few and I'm sure one one or two trolls(I'm not calling you troll, I'm say trolls migth join in) might come in and agree that thinks something that makes sense is ridiculous.

Well Oshawott isn't evolving but yes obvious or not it would make sense to see him evolve and beat the Dewott.

Yep, exactly and at least we'd get two new evolutions and besides Scrafty and Fraxure are cool Pokemon, anyway. If it does happen, it'd probably be there last battle before saying good bye or something like a serious final battle between the two.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

The only thing is Scraggy has surpassed Axew already... we can't assume Axew's on the same level because it really hasn't done anything lately to prove it
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    First of all, the mid-battle evolution wouldn't be a DEM, especially if it's a double evolution it's impossible. It would just be a sign of how much stronger the two have become and second of all I see absolutely nothing wrong with them evolving in the middle of a battle. Second of all, what's the problem with mid battle evolutions? These things happen all the time, a double evolution has never been done before in the middle of a battle however.
    Actually, it has been done before: Treecko and Loudred in the episode "Exploud and Clear". They both evolved at the same time during a match.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    The only thing is Scraggy has surpassed Axew already... we can't assume Axew's on the same level because it really hasn't done anything lately to prove it
    Dunno he is getting constant use and I don't know what hapened to Scraggy if it losts its appael to the japanese kids/people or something but the writers just decided not to use it anymore, the starters, Scraggy and Axew were the go to pokemon in random episodes, now Scraggy hasn't appeared or done much, I'm fine with that since the other reserves deserve the time, I just find it odd.

Still that doesn't really matter to me they are keeping Axew and Scraggy at the same level, either we are seeing Axew figthing or not and even if they aren't evolving together would still be fine.

Dunno he is getting constant use and I don't know what hapened to Scraggy if it losts its appael to the japanese kids/people or something but the writers just decided not to use it anymore, the starters, Scraggy and Axew were the go to pokemon in random episodes, now Scraggy hasn't appeared or done much, I'm fine with that since the other reserves deserve the time, I just find it odd.

Still that doesn't really matter to me they are keeping Axew and Scraggy at the same level, either we are seeing Axew figthing or not and even if they aren't evolving together would still be fine.
    Axew literally has basically done nothing worthwhile since the middle of bws2, and getting in a scratch on garchomp. At least with scraggy we know about strong it is, or was, and hasn't done anyyhing to show it is still very weak.

Either way, i'd much rathet see axew evolve. One, it will only ever be back for like 5 episodes in the iris cameo while scraggy can come back and battle with ash....and two it would give the chance of it getting to evolve to haxorus in the cameo to give iris something worthwhile unlike dawn.
    Last edited by yuoke; 8th April 2013 at 8:10 PM.

Named Admiral Sentret

I personally like the idea of Axew and Scraggy evolving at the same as it shows how far they have come together and would be a fitting goodbye. Plus it would probably be the only changes for Iris and Ash this arc too.
    Kanto: (x30)
    Orange Islands:
    Johto:
    Hoenn:
    Battle Frontier:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova:

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

So Axew should evolve first as it technically is the "big brother" between them.

So Axew should evolve first as it technically is the "big brother" between them.
    It technically is in "age", if that is even a thing for pokemon, but I don't think in any way that it's more mature or better overall in strength/growth.

Named Admiral Sentret

Slyveon is getting a Best Wishes plushie 1st June. I think this was around before, but whatever.

And here is a rundown of the past stuff that I missed. None of these are relevant so don't think much about them, but if you are interested:
        Spoiler:- irrelevant:
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

If anything, then all the mid-battle evolutions led up to the ironic loss against Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    He never said DEM, he said it would be ridiculously cheesy, which 'the power of friendship' is.. It is the major annoyance with most mid battle evolutions. It also basically proves that Ash barely 'passes' the test, if gymchallenges were seen as tests: Only with the 'power of friendship' and an obvious powerboost can Ash win, where in all other series, he was ready before most challenges. In BW, most, if not all gymchallenges proved that Ash wasn't ready and that only after evolution he could win.

Mid battle evolutions in gyms is what he referred to, as it never happened before Best Wishes, and is what Best Wishes will be remembered for along with the shortest/worst league and the attempt of rotating nine captures.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Yep, exactly and at least we'd get two new evolutions and besides Scrafty and Fraxure are cool Pokemon, anyway. If it does happen, it'd probably be there last battle before saying good bye or something like a serious final battle between the two.
    I was just wondering, and there is the Ash vs. Iris episode where they get angry at each other/throw a hissy fit. The 'bond' between Scraggy and Axew might be what reconciles them if they clash with their pokemon. If there was anything better to showcase that bond between these little ones, then they could evolve to showcase that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    We haven't seen them spar in a while, so we can't say that Scraggy is leagues ahead as well. It's not as if Scraggy has any major wins on its belt that set it way above Axew. Beating Simisage (by luck), Simipour, barely beating Vanillish and a Darumaka in the league don't make it a great pokemon.

Odd, I saw it fight Team Plasma only a few weeks ago.. -.-

It's called Charizard.

Since Episode N started:
    - Unfezant: 2 - But shipped off to Kanto for the rest of the arc.
    - Boldore: 2
    - Krookodile: 1
    - Scraggy: ZIP
    - Leavanny: ZIP
    - Palpitoad: RIP

Axew literally has basically done nothing worthwhile since the middle of bws2, and getting in a scratch on garchomp. At least with scraggy we know about strong it is, or was, and hasn't done anything to show it is still very weak.

Either way, i'd much rathet see axew evolve. One, it will only ever be back for like 5 episodes in the iris cameo while scraggy can come back and battle with ash....and two it would give the chance of it getting to evolve to haxorus in the cameo to give iris something worthwhile unlike dawn.
    Two things:
    - 1. Axew has more recent dealings then Scraggy. Axew foughts against Team Plasma, while Scraggy's last appearance was at the league. Both can easily be depicted to still be equal.
    - 2. An Iris cameo is almost confirmed already. However, 'Scraggy can come back and battle with Ash' is far from confirmed. Just look at our hopes for Gible, or whatever other reserve we pictured to return during this arc or whatnot. If Iris comes back to fully evolve her Fraxure in her cameo, then I can see Ash using a possible new Dragon-type, Gible and Scrafty is training partners in a short arc. Gible for Draco Meteor lessons, Scrafty for emotional support and strength training and his own capture so that Ash can benefit from this cameo as well.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

@Locormus~ Axew didn't battle to win a match or anything lately, it battled to stop TP's plot of the day in that episode. That's still 2 more wins (all 4 are more impressive too) then Axew has. All Axew has to it's name is it beat a weaker Scraggy and Luke's Golett (basically cheating; that Outrage was the biggest ***pull I've seen)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 595 of 694 FirstFirst ... 495545585591592593594595596597598599605645 ... LastLast