Page 597 of 694 FirstFirst ... 497547587593594595596597598599600601607647 ... LastLast
Results 14,901 to 14,925 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

^ But it shows two Dragonites battling. :P

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Poor Iris. It sucks because Dragonite is the only wild dragon she's encountered the entire generation and now she would have to fist-fight Clair for one.

Clair should step aside and let Iris have it.
    They should mud wrestle like true pokewomen.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    They should mud wrestle like true pokewomen.
    I'm up for that. Then maybe georgia and burgundy end up also fighting there.
    Last edited by yuoke; 11th April 2013 at 4:26 AM.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Poor Iris. It sucks because Dragonite is the only wild dragon she's encountered the entire generation and now she would have to fist-fight Clair for one.

Clair should step aside and let Iris have it.
    Another freebie. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Another freebie. No thanks.
    How's that a freebie? It doesn't seem any different from Mijumaru, Pokabu, or Waruvile choosing to go with Satoshi or Ishizumai choosing to go with Dento.

Anyway, weighing in on the situation. I hope she catches, though I'm mostly bias because I'm a fan of the Crimgan species and really likes its Alternate-Colored appearance. Plus she could use another Dragon, it is apart of her goal and connects back to that and I've always wanted to see a Crimgan on the cast.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 11th April 2013 at 4:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    How's that a freebie? It doesn't seem any different from Mijumaru, Pokabu, or Waruvile choosing to go with Satoshi or Ishizumai choosing to go with Dento.
    Problem is that Iris got all her Pokémon through befriending or gift. Ash had to fight Pidove, Snivy, Roggenrola and Palpitoad while Cilan made Stunfisk dizzy before catching it. They both had to do some effort in order to get at least one Pokémon.

If Iris really has to get a new Pokémon I want to see her work for it and get it in the classic way: fight and catch.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I found this:
    Beach Merchandise. This, This and this
    Contents: In the three, Pikachu. In the first and second ones, Eevee, Oshawott, Emolga and Piplup. The third has Kyurem Formes, Genesect and Mewtwo.

Movie merchandise mini-bags (they are anime ones but it's marked witht he movie stars): This, this, this and this
    Contents: the first one has Mewtwo, Pikachu, Oshawott, Snivy, Axew, Emolga and Pansage; the second has Pikachu, Genesect, Red Genesect, Dragonite and Charizard; the third has Charizard, Dragonite and Lucario and the fourth has Mewtwo, Genesect and Red Genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post

Anyway, weighing in on the situation. I hope she catches, though I'm mostly bias because I'm a fan of the Crimgan species and really likes its Alternate-Colored appearance. Plus she could use another Dragon, it is apart of her goal and connects back to that and I've always wanted to see a Crimgan on the cast.
    I'm really hoping that doesn't happen for a few reasons
    - Not really a fan of its alternate colours. If one was to join the main cast I'd prefer a normal one.
    - really don't want to see Iris getting anything new. Would like to see Axew getting some serious battles instead of another dragon.
    - I'm hoping druddigon is evil/malicious. Be a real test for iris to see how she deals with a bad dragon, since she's adamant they don't exist
    - I would like her and Cilan to end best wishes as equals in terms of pokemon. So him getting one and her getting nothing would put them on even terms for number.

Ideally for me Cilan would get a roselia in the upcoming detective ep and then evolve it later on. then they would be equal

unevolved signature - Pansage/Axew
    Fully evolved 2 stage line - Crustle/Excadrill
    single stage electric type - Stunfisk/Emolga
    Fully evolved 3 stage past gen pokemon - Roserade/Dragonite

It's time like these that made me wish for Iris to get a Deino. Too bad she was teased at every chance she got.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    It's time like these that made me wish for Iris to get a Deino. Too bad she was teased at every chance she got.
    Sad days when someone like Cameron actually owns Deino's final evolutionary stage before the "Dragon Master" in training
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

There was only one time at the daycare...

The writers probably didn't do it because it came off as too "obvious" of a capture. It's really stupid because they purposely went the entire generation without showing a wild Deino because they knew Iris's character would attempt to catch it.

They made the Deino daycare episode and decided to leave the species there like their weren't anymore Deino in Unova. Ridiculous!

The writers probably didn't do it because it came off as too "obvious" of a capture. It's really stupid because they purposely went the entire generation without showing a wild Deino because they knew Iris's character would attempt to catch it.

They made the Deino daycare episode and decided to leave the species there like their weren't anymore Deino in Unova. Ridiculous!

That's what happens when you introduce a type specific trainer to the main cast.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    That's what happens when you introduce a type specific trainer to the main cast.
    Basically happened with Misty too
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    The difference is that water is the most abundant type, while dragon has one of the lowest amount.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    The difference is that water is the most abundant type, while dragon has one of the lowest amount.
    Which gives Iris a better excuse for the most part

Don't you have that backwards?

Because having less of something doesn't give anyone a better excuse to hoard it all.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I'm kind of disappointed that nothing has happened recently other than Charizard's return... I guess I had too much expectations

OT: First post in AWHILE. I'll probably cme back when the Plasma Saga is over
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Banpresto's Best Wishes Starter Keychains(I didn't realize this was independent from the other starters campaign).
    A sticker set. Feat. Pikachu, Unova Starters, Emolga, Elemental Monkeys, Vannilite, Lillipup, Solosis, Eevee, Teddiursa, Jigglypuff, Ducklett, Deerling, Cubchoo and Audino
    Genesect, Venusaur and Blastoise plushies.
    Amazon Pikachu mug.
    Edit 1: Amazon update:
    Eevee PVC bag beige
    Eevee PVC bag green.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 12th April 2013 at 2:02 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Iris is not even close to Misty. Misty never strayed from Water-types.

The hell is Iris doing with an Emolga.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Don't you have that backwards?

Because having less of something doesn't give anyone a better excuse to hoard it all.
    This is also a fault of BW starting fresh. I honestly believe that if older Pokémon were allowed in the anime or at least just a few of them, then Iris' team would have been a lot different.

Axew would have been given to her just the same.
    Instead of an Excadrill, she'd have a Trapinch.

So Trapinch and Axew. Then instead of Emolga she'd have a Swablu. Then finally getting Dragonite if they were so keen on giving her a fully evolved Dragon.

So by the anime now she's have. Vibrava, Axew, Swablu, Dragonite and that's it.
    Swablu wouldn't have evolved in this series just following a trend of a small cute normal-type not evolving for the girls during her original run.

Misty's Togepi, May's Skitty, Dawn's Buneary, and Iris' Swablu.

Thus she would have left with

1. Swablu
    2. Vibrava - Fraxure
    3. Dragonite

by having Axew evolve right before she left.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I'm kind of disappointed that nothing has happened recently other than Charizard's return... I guess I had too much expectations

OT: First post in AWHILE. I'll probably cme back when the Plasma Saga is over
    I'm glad charizard is back where he belongs but it kind of sucks that he isn't doing anything I guess I also had big expectations but so far he hasn't impressed me at all. I really want to see him beat reshiram because that would be epic beyond words but nah I don't think it's gonna happen at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Banpresto's Best Wishes Starter Keychains(I didn't realize this was independent from the other starters campaign).
    A sticker set. Feat. Pikachu, Unova Starters, Emolga, Elemental Monkeys, Vannilite, Lillipup, Solosis, Eevee, Teddiursa, Jigglypuff, Ducklett, Deerling, Cubchoo and Audino
    Genesect, Venusaur and Blastoise plushies.
    Amazon Pikachu mug.
    Dude seriously how much are they paying you to advertise pokemon toys?

This is also a fault of BW starting fresh. I honestly believe that if older Pokémon were allowed in the anime or at least just a few of them, then Iris' team would have been a lot different.

Axew would have been given to her just the same.
    Instead of an Excadrill, she'd have a Trapinch.

So Trapinch and Axew. Then instead of Emolga she'd have a Swablu. Then finally getting Dragonite if they were so keen on giving her a fully evolved Dragon.

So by the anime now she's have. Vibrava, Axew, Swablu, Dragonite and that's it.
    Swablu wouldn't have evolved in this series just following a trend of a small cute normal-type not evolving for the girls during her original run.

Misty's Togepi, May's Skitty, Dawn's Buneary, and Iris' Swablu.

Thus she would have left with

1. Swablu
    2. Vibrava - Fraxure
    3. Dragonite

by having Axew evolve right before she left.
    I'm really glad you don't work on the show. Trapinch is a stupid looking pokemon and not Iris's style. I'd take Emolga and Excadrill over Trapinch and Swablu anyday.

I'm really glad you don't work on the show. Trapinch is a stupid looking pokemon and not Iris's style. I'd take Emolga and Excadrill over Trapinch and Swablu anyday.
    Iris doesn't have a style her selection is even more awkward than Cilan's. Please, I think Dragonite has a horrible design but I still left it with her in my post.
    Last edited by _Taidow_; 12th April 2013 at 9:11 AM.

Iris doesn't have a style her selection is even more awkward than Cilan's. Please, I think Dragonite has a horrible design but I still left it with her in my post.
    Dragonite is popular so you thinking its horrible is irrelevent in the grand scheme of things.
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 13th April 2013 at 11:08 PM.

Page 597 of 694 FirstFirst ... 497547587593594595596597598599600601607647 ... LastLast