Page 601 of 694 FirstFirst ... 501551591597598599600601602603604605611651 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,025 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Now that I think about it, Scraggy didn't appear since the league, which is really weird. The writers need to give some more room for Scraggy, Leavanny and Boldore instead of Krookodile, Oshawott and Pignite who appear all the time.
    I think it's because, aside from it's friendship with Axew and it's desire to grow stronger, there isn't really any further development to Scraggy. Still, that arguement doesn't explain the more appearances of Krookodile, so I'm not sure; it might just come down to marketing.

I think by the end of the season, Charizard will return to the Charific Valley, Ash's unova pokemon will head to Professor Oak's in Kanto, and maybe as we have a final episode where Iris has to say goodbye to Ash, Axew is sad much like Piplup was, and tries to run away with Scraggy. And then, a problem unfolds with some wild pokemon, and they both evolve simutaneously to protect it each other. Then they leave.

Aside from that, I can't really see anything else for it. Such a shame as it was a good pokemon, a good modern representation of Ash's Primeape in many ways.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    I think it's because, aside from it's friendship with Axew and it's desire to grow stronger, there isn't really any further development to Scraggy. Still, that arguement doesn't explain the more appearances of Krookodile, so I'm not sure; it might just come down to marketing.

I think by the end of the season, Charizard will return to the Charific Valley, Ash's unova pokemon will head to Professor Oak's in Kanto, and maybe as we have a final episode where Iris has to say goodbye to Ash, Axew is sad much like Piplup was, and tries to run away with Scraggy. And then, a problem unfolds with some wild pokemon, and they both evolve simutaneously to protect it each other. Then they leave.

Aside from that, I can't really see anything else for it. Such a shame as it was a good pokemon, a good modern representation of Ash's Primeape in many ways.
    I actually agree. Scraggy's development stops at his friendship with Axew, his will to get stronger and to help Axew to get stronger. Nothing less, nothing more.
    But I still wanted much more to him since it's the only one of his specie to appear in the anime. Such deplorable for an interesting Pokémon. And evolution with Axew would be a very good way to boost up his development.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Because Primeape had such a standout representation in order to be compared to anything.. Even Chimchar can be compared to Primeape in that sense..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I can't believe people are saying Scraggy is being neglected lol. I say he takes a back seat until Kibago catches up.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

The list of the July Kids(the one for the movie) set in case nobody posted it:
    Sylveon
    Red Genesect
    Genesect
    Sableye
    Mismagius
    Gible
    Nidoking
    Ninetales
    Frillish(Female)
    Emolga
    Pikachu
    Kirlia

Edit: I didn't post the link in the first post... I feel so ashamed.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 21st April 2013 at 9:22 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Oh god, Gible, here we go again.....
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Iris catches a Gible. Did I get it right?

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Iris catches a Gible. Did I get it right?
    Meh, at least it would be in it's base form lol.

What?

Ash can't bring back his Gible so it evolves, why not?

Why does it have to be some capture or obtrainment for someone else.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    What?

Ash can't bring back his Gible so it evolves, why not?

Why does it have to be some capture or obtrainment for someone else.
    Lol people have been speculating Croconaw/Gabite since episode 1 of BW. This just adds fuel to the fire like that Croconaw did.

Gible, uh? If we're going to get a lab episode I can see Iris interacting with Gible. However, at this point, I doubt it's going to be Ash's Gible. Probably a random one.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I hope that is Ash's Gible.
    If Gary pops up in the islands Nidoking is probably his.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I hope that is Ash's Gible.
    If Gary pops up in the islands Nidoking is probably his.
    Nidoking will probably be part of that evolutionnary stone episode.
    What's for Gible case, I don't know what to say. They could have put it there just because kids find it kind of funny ? Does it really have a rapport with the anime ? If so, I'm pretty sure it will be Ash's that will make a brief cameo at the lab, biting his head friendly like he used to do.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Gible can be very random. The writers tend to do that, much like with Victreebel or Shinx.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Pretty cool nidoking will appear. That would be cool if it meant gary returning, but probably is just the evolution stone one.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    The list of the July Kids(the one for the movie) set in case nobody posted it:
    Sylveon
    Red Genesect
    Genesect
    Sableye
    Mismagius
    Gible
    Nidoking
    Ninetales
    Frillish(Female)
    Emolga
    Pikachu
    Kirlia

Edit: I didn't post the link in the first post... I feel so ashamed.

Sylveon- Movie
    Red Genesect- Movie
    Genesect- Movie
    Sableye- Movie
    Mismagius- Jirachi episode
    Gible- Migth be in the Clair episode, would be nice to see Satoshi bring his own dragon but migth be just a random one
    Nidoking- Evolution stone episode
    Ninetales- Evolution stone episode
    Frillish(Female)- Masashi?
    Emolga- Iris, TR and Emolga epis
    Pikachu
    Kirlia- No idea maybe evolution stone episode

I can't believe people are saying Scraggy is being neglected lol. I say he takes a back seat until Kibago catches up.
    And you say you don't hate the thing. since Gym 7 ignoring Palptoad, Scraggy has been one of the most neglected pokemon, he got a lot of attention before so even though I don't think he needs much attention, I do want him to appear again, he was a popular pokemon and then suddendly stopped appearing, Scraggy has nothing to do with Axew appearing or not or becoming stronger or not, he thing appears every episode, they are at the same level, the writers will keep it that way unless they make an episode about one being stronger or not.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 21st April 2013 at 3:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Sylveon- Movie
    Red Genesect- Movie
    Genesect- Movie
    Sableye- Movie
    Gible- Migth be in the Clair episode, would be nice to see Satoshi bring his own dragon but migth be just a random one
    Pikachu

And you say you don't hate the thing. since Gym 7 ignoring Palptoad, Scraggy has been one of the most neglected pokemon, he got a lot of attention before so even though I don't think he needs much attention, I do want him to appear again, he was a popular pokemon and then suddendly stopped appearing, Scraggy has nothing to do with Axew appearing or not or becoming stronger or not, he thing appears every episode, they are at the same level, the writers will keep it that way unless they make an episode about one being stronger or not.
    Then that is really bad writing if the writers way of keeping scraggy and axew in equal in strength is to make one just incredibly incompetent and get into trouble all the time, and other just never appear at all.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I just hope they make this "filler Season" have some substance to it. They should have some evolutions or additions to team or atleast some character development
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Then that is really bad writing if the writers way of keeping scraggy and axew in equal in strength is to make one just incredibly incompetent and get into trouble all the time, and other just never appear at all.
    Axew being clumsy is his personality, it has nothing to with it being strong or not, it is strong, Shirona complimented it, the elder complimented it, unfortunatly the writers don't use him in an actual battle though so you guys will keep saying that but anyway the argument here, is Robert saying that Scraggy should appear because he is somehow stronger the Axew even if he is, thats no reason for Scraggy not to appear but Robert hates Scraggy because he thinks hes a bully.

Anyway we had this discussion last week lets not have it again.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 21st April 2013 at 4:38 PM.

Sylveon- Movie
    Red Genesect- Movie
    Genesect- Movie
    Sableye- Movie
    Pikachu

Here we go again -_-....

For AGES people have been saying there are joined, one won't evolve till the other blah blah on and on. The second I say it I'm a hater, nice *facepalms*

Be nice to see Gible appear again if it is Ashs, wouldn't mind a bit of development, like a new move or evolution.
    Kanto: (x30)
    Orange Islands:
    Johto:
    Hoenn:
    Battle Frontier:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova:

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

Quote Originally Posted by jh941 View Post
    Be nice to see Gible appear again if it is Ashs, wouldn't mind a bit of development, like a new move or evolution.
    Kinda think we would have a Gabite figurine also if that was the case but yeah I wouldn't mind it.

Kinda think we would have a Gabite figurine also if that was the case but yeah I wouldn't mind it.
    That's true unless they don't want to spoil what might happen. Either way I think it deserves some meaningful screentime.
    Kanto: (x30)
    Orange Islands:
    Johto:
    Hoenn:
    Battle Frontier:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova:

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

Quote Originally Posted by jh941 View Post
    That's true unless they don't want to spoil what might happen. Either way I think it deserves some meaningful screentime.
    The last part catches me off guard, I mean I like Gible, I want it to evolve, return, or whatnot, but I've just been begging for meaningful screentime for the cast at hand!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

If Gible really does return. It will probably be to have Iris meet it. Who knows, Axew could be the next Piplup when it comes to Draco Meteor.

Random : PokéRadar

Page 601 of 694 FirstFirst ... 501551591597598599600601602603604605611651 ... LastLast