Page 602 of 694 FirstFirst ... 502552592598599600601602603604605606612652 ... LastLast
Results 15,026 to 15,050 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    If Gible really does return. It will probably be to have Iris meet it.
    This. I'd take a guess at Ash and Iris wanting to do one final big battle, and to make things more interesting, Ash has Gible sent over to battle Iris for a dragon vs dragon match.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    The last part catches me off guard, I mean I like Gible, I want it to evolve, return, or whatnot, but I've just been begging for meaningful screentime for the cast at hand!
    Id be happy if it was just bought back for an episode and we saw a bit of battling. But yeah I know what you mean, there are a lot of his Unova team that need it too, if we didn't get Gible but had an episode focused on say Palpitoad then I'd be fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    If Gible really does return. It will probably be to have Iris meet it. Who knows, Axew could be the next Piplup when it comes to Draco Meteor.
    I could see that, they speak about other Dragon types in other regions and Ash mentions Gible so he brings it over to meet Iris and Axew etc.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    This. I'd take a guess at Ash and Iris wanting to do one final big battle, and to make things more interesting, Ash has Gible sent over to battle Iris for a dragon vs dragon match.
    Not sure if it would be for a big final battle, but could see the scenario I just mentioned and they have a battle so Iris can experience battling new Dragon types.
    Kanto: (x30)
    Orange Islands:
    Johto:
    Hoenn:
    Battle Frontier:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova:

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

Then if that happens, Ash is going to give Gible to Iris as a good-bye gift.

There goes Ash's chances for owning a complete nuking beast in a Garchomp.

I honestly don't think Gible is returning, but still I wouldn't mind it coming back for a while.(Not a Charizard return.) Meeting Iris, what with it being a Dragon-type would be cool. Don't really care about an evolution, I don't think Gible will ever evolve to be honest just because I don't think Ash would ever have a Garchomp since Cynthia, imo, has a monopoly on the species. Gible is perfectly marketable and competent as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Then if that happens, Ash is going to give Gible to Iris as a good-bye gift.

There goes Ash's chances for owning a complete nuking beast in a Garchomp.
    Ash already has two of those lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

For a reason I believe if Iris meet Gible, she won't believe is a dragon type...yes a running new gag...all began with Charizard!!

Last I checked, land sharks aren't that Dragon-y type, yet Gible is one.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ash already has two of those lol.
    who are you talking about?

I don't like the idea of Ash losing Gible to Iris, because if that's the case they might as well send his stored water pokemon to Misty.

hopefully if Iris and Gible do meet, Gible's "must bite everything" attitude turns her away from it, like eating some of her hair (but like Jessies grows back) on impulse.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post

I don't like the idea of Ash losing Gible to Iris, because if that's the case they might as well send his stored water pokemon to Misty.

hopefully if Iris and Gible do meet, Gible's "must bite everything" attitude turns her away from it, like eating some of her hair (but like Jessies grows back) on impulse.
    I'm gonna say he's thinking of Charizard and Sceptile...

No one wants Ash to lose Gible though, unless your Rob I guess
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

The taboo word! I wouldn't mind tbh. I mean it's better for them to go to someone who'll use them often and actually spend time with them. Unfortunately, it won't happen because the writers have a weird sense of what bonding with Pokemon means; apparently Pokemon are supposed to be your friends yet Ash just ditches them all save Pikachu at Oak's place and only visits once every three or four years in real time.

Anyway, I don't even think Ash will bring back his Gible. I mean why would he? Just so Iris can see that Ash has one? I like Iris, but she's going to see more than enough Dragon-types in DA! and I don't see why Gible should be added to that list. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    The taboo word! I wouldn't mind tbh. I mean it's better for them to go to someone who'll use them often and actually spend time with them. Unfortunately, it won't happen because the writers have a weird sense of what bonding with Pokemon means; apparently Pokemon are supposed to be your friends yet Ash just ditches them all save Pikachu at Oak's place and only visits once every three or four years in real time.

Anyway, I don't even think Ash will bring back his Gible. I mean why would he? Just so Iris can see that Ash has one? I like Iris, but she's going to see more than enough Dragon-types in DA! and I don't see why Gible should be added to that list. :x
    who's to say he has to bring it back?

They could easily do a pallet town lab episode for Iris and Cilan before they duck out to see all his pokemon ya know.

Charizard and Snorlax, those tanks always pwn(usually). Sceptile deserves an honorable mention though.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Charizard and Snorlax, those tanks always pwn(usually). Sceptile deserves an honorable mention though.
    Your forgetting someone, Infernape too and ftr it only won three times with blaze out of most of the battles it was involved in, generally getting two kills in the latter four gyms, and three in the league.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 24th April 2013 at 6:17 AM.

I would love to see Gible again although I doubt he would come back in a battle against Iris. Now how about Glalie comes back and fights Iris to help her get over her ice type aversion.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Your forgetting someone, Infernape too and ftr it only won three times with blaze out of most of the battles it was involved in, generally getting two kills in the latter four gyms, and three in the league.
    Ya...Chimchar got all those wins. Infernape won five battles. Only three of which didn't involve Blaze. It still needed Blaze for all it's tough opponents.

Ya...Chimchar got all those wins.
    They still go together as far as i'm concerned, cause I see no reason to treat evo's as completely seperate entities.

If one was to go by that logic, you'd be belittling Torterra even further, because you'd be discounting the wins it did have in it's previous forms.

Only three of which didn't involve Blaze. It still needed Blaze for all it's tough opponents.
    Three pokemon out of the general total, who got thier butts handed to them when Chimchar/Infernape went Blaze, still isn't that much.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 24th April 2013 at 7:33 AM.

Ya...Chimchar got all those wins. Infernape won five battles. Only three of which didn't involve Blaze. It still needed Blaze for all it's tough opponents.
    So what...is Blaze some sort of outside force? Last I checked it's an ability he has access to
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    So what...is Blaze some sort of outside force? Last I checked it's an ability he has access to
    Yes but he can't beat strong opponents without it. He pwned the crap out of Jolteon, Ninjask, and Aggron with barely a sweat. Poison Spikes had nothing to do with Ninjask and Giga Drain didn't do much.

Amazon update for movie merch
        Spoiler:- Movie:

No, still Newtwo is nowhere to be seen.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 24th April 2013 at 1:50 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Brock's going to capture an Onix!!!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Like omg gurl ikr!!!!!1

Silly animators. I hope they fix that like they fixed Boldore's red stripe.

Yes but he can't beat strong opponents without it. He pwned the crap out of Jolteon, Ninjask, and Aggron with barely a sweat. Poison Spikes had nothing to do with Ninjask and Giga Drain didn't do much.
    One thing that always kinda bugged me about the anime fanbase, why is beating something quickly an automatic dismissal of what is being beaten. Maybe it's more a testament to the strength of whatever beat it so quickly rather than the lack of strength of the pokemon being beaten. And like people have already said, Blaze is completely legit. If they were making up some anime-only nonsense like Thunder Armor, I'd see where you're coming from but Blaze works the same in the games

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

So here's to hoping for some Dento and Purrloin interactions. I don't know if it'll be a catch as it might be or become Parker's Pokemon, but maybe Dento will get over his phobia??
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

He will also get a Happiny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    So here's to hoping for some Dento and Purrloin interactions. I don't know if it'll be a catch as it might be or become Parker's Pokemon, but maybe Dento will get over his phobia??
    It looks like Parker's since it was standing with him with Watchog

Page 602 of 694 FirstFirst ... 502552592598599600601602603604605606612652 ... LastLast