Page 604 of 694 FirstFirst ... 504554594600601602603604605606607608614654 ... LastLast
Results 15,076 to 15,100 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    As I pretty much expected, DA will be a disappointing Arc, no team changes.

5th gen anime ruined forever, let's just move onto 6th gen.

Just to see how they screw that over
    Only thing I'm thinking of is why something as unmarketable as Palpitoad just wouldn't evolve. At this rate we can't predict evolution based on marketability status cause it just might not happen either way ffs. I still see Scraggy as a very likely end series evolution, like last or 2nd to last episode. Something they wouldn't spoil. (And the tiny shot of Palpitoad in the ending still isn't a valid enough evolution c*ck block imo, we'll see)
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    yet your treating them like seperate entities though which is something you can't really do, if a pokemon can evolve and it gets wins in it's various forms and evolves all the way by the end of it's run then it doesn't matter which form got what win, all the wins add together because it's the same pokemon.

After all Sceptile had most of it's wins as Grovyle, one of which was against Norman's Slaking which it barely beat with ONE leaf blade after overgrow kicked in, if it hadn't been for that Ash wouldn't have won, abilities are fair game dude.

Granted if you don't like Infernape all you have to do is say so and we can drop this whole ring around the rosey arguement since we're just going in circles.
    All I'm saying is that they overdid it with Blaze. None of the other ability's like it have been treated like this.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    All I'm saying is that they overdid it with Blaze. None of the other ability's like it have been treated like this.
    It was meant to be special though. It was the whole story behind Chimchar. That his Blaze pretty much equals destruction. So while they might've overdone it a bit it was always meant to get special treatment.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Brock's going to capture an Onix!!!
    James is going to get another Victreebel

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    James is going to get another Victreebel
    And Misty will get back her Togetic or catch a new one.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    It was meant to be special though. It was the whole story behind Chimchar. That his Blaze pretty much equals destruction. So while they might've overdone it a bit it was always meant to get special treatment.
    That doesn't make it any less true.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Here's my prediction for Parker
    Since these two were in the opening with him he might catch another pokemon if he travels with Ash and Co.
    1. Watchdog
    2. Purrloin
    3. Victreebel- if he goes with Ash and Co and meowth has the Victreebel that attacked him attack the group and Parker might have no choose but to defeat or capture it
    Unova -
    Kalos

Omega Ruby Team

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    That doesn't make it any less true.
    robert your still missing the picture here, regardless of Chimchar's blaze being deemed as special (Which ironically was not the case during Paul's fight with Roark, perhaps Paul is responsible for it going out of control since he did torture the thing to near death), in the end Blaze was only useful for beating three pokemon.

Paul's Ursuring which it later beat without it.
    Volkner's Luxray
    Paul's Electivire

Need I remind you the latter two had both been beaten up before Infernape came in as well, so the writers could've very well dropped them without Blaze.

It's pretty obvious by now your simply nitpicking to find flaws with Infernape, there's no denying it's the head of the sinnoh team and one of Ash's top battlers alongside Charizard, Snorlax, and Sceptile, i'd add Pikachu to that list but he's always in flux so it's hard to keep him there.

Edit: as of now i'm dropping this discussiong because we've gone far enough with it.

As for the future, I agree there could still be a change or 2 towards the end before Ash heads to gen six, openings and endings aren't absolute after all.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 26th April 2013 at 2:11 AM.

As for the future, I agree there could still be a change or 2 towards the end before Ash heads to gen six, openings and endings aren't absolute after all.
    As true as that is... their spoilers are always correct. The fact that we don't have any basically tells us nothing is likely changing
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

robert your still missing the picture here, regardless of Chimchar's blaze being deemed as special (Which ironically was not the case during Paul's fight with Roark, perhaps Paul is responsible for it going out of control since he did torture the thing to near death), in the end Blaze was only useful for beating three pokemon.

Paul's Ursuring which it later beat without it.
    Volkner's Luxray
    Paul's Electivire

Need I remind you the latter two had both been beaten up before Infernape came in as well, so the writers could've very well dropped them without Blaze.

It's pretty obvious by now your simply nitpicking to find flaws with Infernape, there's no denying it's the head of the sinnoh team and one of Ash's top battlers alongside Charizard, Snorlax, and Sceptile, i'd add Pikachu to that list but he's always in flux so it's hard to keep him there.

Edit: as of now i'm dropping this discussiong because we've gone far enough with it.

I don't agree that he is one of the top battlers. Oh and Electivire beat Gliscor and Pikachu without barely breaking a sweat. Infernape would of lost that battle without Blaze. Did anybody else even battle Luxray??

^that line of thinking means you've been influenced by the openings and endings abit too much.

just because an opening doesn't spoil something, doesn't mean it can't happen, whatever happened to the element of suprise? Do people not want to be suprised?

I'm still pulling a last minute evo for Ash and Iris with Scrafty and Fraxure for a good-bye evo for Iris. And if that happens, that day will probably not come for awhile now and probably won't be spoiled in any opening or ending because of the reasoning behind it. Besides, I also don't think the openings or endings are 100% truth. Sure we've been spoiled before but some openings and/or endings have shown us things that haven't happened (or did not show us things that eventually did happen such as Sceptile being used in the Sinnoh League that one time). We'll see. I did enjoy seeing all the old characters/pokemon in the ending.

Also, interesting to see Clair with that shiny Druddigon, I wonder if we'll see her capture it or if she'll already have it by then.
    Last edited by Ash6K; 26th April 2013 at 5:02 AM.

^that line of thinking means you've been influenced by the openings and endings abit too much.

just because an opening doesn't spoil something, doesn't mean it can't happen, whatever happened to the element of suprise? Do people not want to be suprised?
    I'm not influence by anything... Sure, they surprised us one time as of late, but everything else has basically been predictable. The only Pokemon that can evolve at this point (not seen in the ending) is Snivy. And I doubt she will to be quite frankly honest
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 26th April 2013 at 5:16 AM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K View Post
    I'm still pulling a last minute evo for Ash and Iris with Scrafty and Fraxure for a good-bye evo for Iris. And if that happens, that day will probably not come for awhile now and probably won't be spoiled in any opening or ending because of the reasoning behind it. Besides, I also don't think the openings or endings are 100% truth. Sure we've been spoiled before but some openings and/or endings have shown us things that haven't happened (or did not show us things that eventually did happen such as Sceptile being used in the Sinnoh League that one time). We'll see. I did enjoy seeing all the old characters/pokemon in the ending.

Also, interesting to see Clair with that shiny Druddigon, I wonder if we'll see her capture it or if she'll already have it by then.
    To this day I still don't understand why Ash's Scraggy and Iris's Axew are treated like a set/single entity by the majority of the fanbase. I honestly don't think they have to evolve around the same time just because they're friends, given that there's a sizable gap between their development, among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    To this day I still don't understand why Ash's Scraggy and Iris's Axew are treated like a set/single entity by the majority of the fanbase. I honestly don't think they have to evolve around the same time just because they're friends, given that there's a sizable gap between their development, among other things.
    Axew has like what 17 episodes higher than Scraggy, even though Scraggy is clearly ahead of Axew, physically & mentally.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

I just want one more evolution! Just one at least! My top picks would be Oshawott, Snivy, Boldore, or Pansage.
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Since this series has been trolling the audience nonstop, watch as Stunfisk gets a 6th Gen evo out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    It's not like that needs to happen. It's true that their development since the beginning has been different from each other and going in different paths, but a scenario like that would still be nice to see and something that could subtly nod to how both pokemon started even if their development has been separate. Besides, it could just be some last eventful thing that could happen for Ash and Iris before they part ways. Nothing wrong in hoping to see Scraggy and Axew evolve together for a farewell event.

Wouldn't this guy be awesome with Stunfisk in Cilan's team?

Or maybe with Ash if it gets an evolution in gen 6.

It just seems so random with the Combee and the Caterpie-line.
    Anyway we're getting a Butterfree episode, and a Combee episode. Dunsparce appearing makes sense.
    Last edited by FlyAsADunsparce; 26th April 2013 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post

Anyway we're getting a Butterfree episode, and a Combee episode. Dunsparce appearing makes sense.
    It looks like it would be way too similar to Stunfisk. I'd rather have Cilan catch something else like a powerhouse.
    If anyone gets it I hope it is Ash. It's been awhile since he caught a pure normal type and kept it.

Purrloin for Dento! Purrloin for Dento.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Purrloin for Dento! Purrloin for Dento.
    The Purrloin we've seen belongs to Parker.

As for Dunsparce - I really hope this Pokemon gets a decent appearance, it deserves that.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    The Purrloin we've seen belongs to Parker.
    not according to the latest summary we have for the detective cilan ep. it belongs to someone called Ripple (who I'm assuming is the old woman)

Ash should catch a Burmy imho

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post

Eww, just no. Dunsparce is useless in battle lol.

Page 604 of 694 FirstFirst ... 504554594600601602603604605606607608614654 ... LastLast