Page 609 of 694 FirstFirst ... 509559599605606607608609610611612613619659 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,225 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

While i don't specifically have a problem with ash catching the generic bird per say but if it has as poor option for a movepool as unfeazent i'd prefer it not to be caught if there are move diverse flying options that allow it to be a true battler.(I always thought Swanna/Braviary would've been a better option not because I dislike unfeazent i love the deisgn but it has such a limited movepool it never loaned itself well to the anime)

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    While i don't specifically have a problem with ash catching the generic bird per say but if it has as poor option for a movepool as unfeazent i'd prefer it not to be caught if there are move diverse flying options that allow it to be a true battler.(I always thought Swanna/Braviary would've been a better option not because I dislike unfeazent i love the deisgn but it has such a limited movepool it never loaned itself well to the anime)
    I agree totally, it is a cool design but poor movepool.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

If only they actually had Unfezant show off Super Luck in the anime like they did with Trip's Tranquill. She could have kicked butt.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    If only they actually had Unfezant show off Super Luck in the anime like they did with Trip's Tranquill. She could have kicked butt.
    that would've been good Super luck could have been made it devestating. It certainly would've been an improvement. Also if they had to stick to unfeazent the probably could've improved the moveset as well. (though they did have very limited options to choose from)

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    i dont think ash's kenhallow had super luck....

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    Didn't the event one that got released have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    it was never confirmed which ability it had the event suggests that super luck is her ability. But it wasn't seen in the anime. The point taidow made (and I agreed with) was that if that ability was shown to be super luck and used then it would've improved the her offensive capabilities significantly.

it was never confirmed which ability it had the event suggests that super luck is her ability. But it wasn't seen in the anime. The point taidow made (and I agreed with) was that if that ability was shown to be super luck and used then it would've improved the her offensive capabilities significantly.
    Oh I must have misunderstood. I agree with that point as well all Kenhallow had going for her was speed but it didnt seem like it could match with Mukuhawk or Osubame. But thats just my opinion.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Well at least Unfezant got to pwn the crap out of TR before falling in to obscurity again, I'll miss you girl :/.....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Do any of you think we will be getting any more evolutions before the end of DA?
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well at least Unfezant got to pwn the crap out of TR before falling in to obscurity again, I'll miss you girl :/.....
    Charizard's presence still seems kinda lukewarm to me, I just don't see why people want him back as a regular member instead of for a big battle or something. Quality over quantity, he doesn't seem anymore important than Unfezant so far.

Unfezant next time we see her:

-Sky Attack
    -Gust
    -Razor Wind
    -Aerial Ace

I figured Unfezant could have something new from her time with Swellow and Staraptor.

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    Do any of you think we will be getting any more evolutions before the end of DA?
    Maybe one or two. I think Fraxure and Scrafty would be the most likely changes

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Charizard's presence still seems kinda lukewarm to me, I just don't see why people want him back as a regular member instead of for a big battle or something. Quality over quantity, he doesn't seem anymore important than Unfezant so far.

-Sky Attack
    -Gust
    -Razor Wind
    -Aerial Ace

I figured Unfezant could have something new from her time with Swellow and Staraptor.
    Na, that move set is too similar. Plus Razor Wind is pretty much Air Slash/Air Cutter and Aerial Ace=Sky Attack.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

-Sky Attack
    -Gust
    -Razor Wind
    -Aerial Ace

I like the idea of razor wind I really do (wanted her with it for ages) but I have never been a fan of it with sky attack. Id much prefer hyper beam (even though i despise the move) as it gives her 2 normal & 2 flying and makes her predominately special based, which is what I always wanted

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The price one has to pay for wanting something to return
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 10th May 2013 at 8:33 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

It's very sad indeed that, over the 761 pages of the thread, the only alteration to the roster of the main cast is the addition of Charizard.

Ugh, so many wasted opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    It's very sad indeed that, over the 761 pages of the thread, the only alteration to the roster of the main cast is the addition of Charizard.

You are not wrong.There was a lot more they could've done.

is it just me or does it look like the dewott in the new episode which will air next week is using surf???????? did they finally remove the ban off that move? I just hope that earthquake ban will very soon be removed as ell. I hope the animation of it would look a lot better than the animation it had last time which looked extremely weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post

Charizard got more new moves in one episode than a majority of a team in a whole saga.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by thelord3 View Post
    did they finally remove the ban off that move? .
    there never was a ban

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Charizard got more new moves in one episode than a majority of a team in a whole saga.
    If you mean Lizardon was revealed to know those moves and not learning them on-screen you're right. Because many Pokemon in Isshu have learned new moves off-screen, the reserves against Kenyan and Dento's team being prime examples.

I don't see the big deal with Charizard getting 3 new moves. It's not weird for an old Pokemon to have a revamped sets when they reappear, it's especially been a long time since Zard was seen. Besides, 2 of them are nothing special, only Dragon Tail should get the new move treatment imo.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

If you mean Lizardon was revealed to know those moves and not learning them on-screen you're right. Because many Pokemon in Isshu have learned new moves off-screen, the reserves against Kenyan and Dento's team being prime examples.
    Yeah, and Snivy is a peeeeerfect example of pokemon staying stale for an entire series.. And Palpitoad having Sludge Wave is the only proof that it exists outside of a battlefield.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Yeah, and Snivy is a peeeeerfect example of pokemon staying stale for an entire series..
    She is a great example. Seriously, I don't remember being so bored by a starter Pokémon. She started off with good potential but they did nothing with her. Granted, she still hasn't been necessarily the worst handled Unova Pokémon. Honestly, I would say at least half of Ash's Unova team is a battle machine and/or stale. In a year from now, Oshawott, Krookodile and to a lesser degree Scraggy and Pignite will be the only Unova Pokémon talked about.

Page 609 of 694 FirstFirst ... 509559599605606607608609610611612613619659 ... LastLast