Page 611 of 694 FirstFirst ... 511561601607608609610611612613614615621661 ... LastLast
Results 15,251 to 15,275 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #15251
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    What makes Unfezant unique that distinguish her from the other birds, in your opinion? Being female?
    My point being it's somewhat disturbing how quickly she gets thrown under the bus when a new bird is revealed. It's surprising how fickle people can be. She doesn't standout a whole lot to me, she has her speed and, as you said, her being the first female bird however. She's shown some rare traces of a personality too and she's starred in a gym, something Staraptor never got. Overall, she's not a huge deal to me so I'm not deterred. It's just surprising how quickly something can get bashed when something new comes along.

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Staravia's stupidity was a meme back in the day.
    All I remember was him falling in love with one of TRio's robotic Staravia and not being used in the gym. It doesn't seem anymore of a standout in personality than Unfezant's muscle flexing or slowness when being hit by Scraggy.

  2. #15252
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yes getting drepressed because he wasn't used in a gym apparently made him a "HUGE PERSONALITY!"(waiting for Dax to come defend his birdy).
    No, I think he's talking about the Female Staravia robot. That's a meme.

    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  3. #15253
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    My point being it's somewhat disturbing how quickly she gets thrown under the bus when a new bird is revealed. It's surprising how fickle people can be. She doesn't standout a whole lot to me, she has her speed and, as you said, her being the first female bird however. She's shown some rare traces of a personality too and she's starred in a gym, something Staraptor never got. Overall, she's not a huge deal to me so I'm not deterred. It's just surprising how quickly something can get bashed when something new comes along.
    To be fair, she's been thrown under the bus by the writers long before any of the users here were doing it :/

    She starred, Staravia/Staraptor got used multiple times and got multiple wins and basically duel starred with Buizel in gym three. The reason Unfezant got that starring role was because Air battles were getting tiresome, so why not in a Flying gym. She got thrown out from the one gym she could have truly been used in (Burgh's) while Staravia got used in the two gyms he was perfect for (Gardenia's and Maylene's)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  4. #15254
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    To be fair, she's been thrown under the bus by the writers long before any of the users here were doing it :/
    Nope, since the reveal of the new bird that's what I've been seeing by choice members.

    She starred, Staravia/Staraptor got used multiple times and got multiple wins and basically duel starred with Buizel in gym three. The reason Unfezant got that starring role was because Air battles were getting tiresome, so why not in a Flying gym. She got thrown out from the one gym she could have truly been used in (Burgh's) while Staravia got used in the two gyms he was perfect for (Gardenia's and Maylene's)
    Staravia got some form of redemption after losing to Turtwig by winning against Cherubi, got a rather lukewarm battle against Medicham, and didn't star against Maylene. There is pretty much one star per Gym most of the times unless it's a multi-parter. As I said before, Unfezant's quirk was her speed. She at least got the chance to help out with the Kami Trio case, star in a gym in which she got two wins, not follow the same PokeRinger style of evolution, and is the first female bird. She does have her unique qualities, let's not forget she's the first and only tag battling bird of Ash's.

  5. #15255
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Looks like Yayakoma will be Ash's next bird Pokemon.
    it's certainly a possbility. Though if it's not the only normal flying he mays not. This could be the spearow of the region for all we know.

  6. #15256
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    it's certainly a possbility. Though if it's not the only normal flying he mays not. This could be the spearow of the region for all we know.
    Probably. Wasn't Chatot revealed before Starly?
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  7. #15257
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Nope, since the reveal of the new bird that's what I've been seeing by choice members.
    ...have you even watch Best Wishes...? You can't honestly tell me Unfezant was treated fairly

    Staravia got some form of redemption after losing to Turtwig by winning against Cherubi, got a rather lukewarm battle against Medicham, and didn't star against Maylene. There is pretty much one star per Gym most of the times unless it's a multi-parter. As I said before, Unfezant's quirk was her speed. She at least got the chance to help out with the Kami Trio case, star in a gym in which she got two wins, not follow the same PokeRinger style of evolution, and is the first female bird. She does have her unique qualities, let's not forget she's the first and only tag battling bird of Ash's.
    Beating two of Maylene's three Pokemon isn't duel starring? He almost got all three wins had Lucario not be OP And he still got a win in each gym he was used in, Unfezant lost to an OP Koffing (which wasn't even Roxie's ace), which is worst then Staravia losing to Lucario or Staraptor losing to Candice's ace Abamosnow.
    Starpator (along with Gliscor) were used during the final battle with Team Galactic at Mt. Coronet during Dialga's and Palkia's outrage, those two Pokemon far outclass the Kami trio.
    Swellow tag battle with Pikachu in the 7th Hoenn gym and was the first speedy bird...so what's your point. Looking at that, all she's got is being female and being the third Unova Pokemon to evolve in a gym battle (after Sewaddle and Roggenrola)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  8. #15258
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Probably. Wasn't Chatot revealed before Starly?
    I believe so but the description saying the brid is friendly and good for trainers or wtv makes it seem like this one is the starting bird and begining trainers usually capture it.

  9. #15259
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Probably. Wasn't Chatot revealed before Starly?
    Pidove got revealed first in 5th gen...look what happened XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  10. #15260
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Pidove got revealed first in 5th gen...look what happened XD
    So there is an example of both possibilities.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  11. #15261
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    I'm gonna pick apart your post and try to answer everything the best way I can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    ...have you even watch Best Wishes...? You can't honestly tell me Unfezant was treated fairly
    I was referring to the members.
    Beating two of Maylene's three Pokemon isn't duel starring?
    A starring role is a sole role where only one Pokemon stars in a gym, going by that logic Swadloon starred against Burgh. A star role is the last battle between the remaining two Pokemon and usually evolves something big and flashy happening like a new move, some strategy, evolution, tactic, powerful final blow, etc. in which the final boss Pokemon is beaten. The only time I remember their being double stars was Leavanny against Roxie's Koffing and next episode Pikachu against Garbordor.
    He almost got all three wins had Lucario not be OP And he still got a win in each gym he was used in, Unfezant lost to an OP Koffing (which wasn't even Roxie's ace), which is worst then Staravia losing to Lucario or Staraptor losing to Candice's ace Abamosnow.
    You're comparing apples and oranges, Unfezant has to fight for screen time in a team of 10 Pokemon. Koffing wasn't evolved but that doesn't change the fact it was a strong opponent in its own right. It looked like a much stronger Pokemon to me than Medicham or Machoke for example. It even defeated a Gothitelle in some prebattle exposition. Unless you're implying evolution auto means said Pokemon must be very impressive in battle, when we can clearly see a lot of evolved opponents were nothing to write home about when it came to Staraptor's wins.
    Starpator (along with Gliscor) were used during the final battle with Team Galactic at Mt. Coronet during Dialga's and Palkia's outrage, those two Pokemon far outclass the Kami trio.
    Dialga and Palkia weren't really doing much of anything at all, I only remember them launching one attacked that was blocked by the Lake Trio and Garchomp. It wasn't a battle at all, as much as it was just them ferrying the mascots around alongside Garchomp.

    Swellow tag battle with Pikachu in the 7th Hoenn gym and was the first speedy bird...so what's your point. Looking at that, all she's got is being female and being the third Unova Pokemon to evolve in a gym battle (after Sewaddle and Roggenrola)
    That wasn't a Tag Battle, that was a Double Battle. Where one trainer utilizing two Pokemon, a Tag Battle is two trainers utilizing two Pokemon and working in-sync to win it. So yeah.

  12. #15262
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    . It looked like a much stronger Pokemon to me than Medicham or Machoke for example. It even defeated a Gothitelle in some prebattle exposition
    Just have to say, the thing stopped an aerial ace by the beak. Not to mention ash only won that cause staraptor got up quicker then medicham and scored a direct brave bird...Ouch.



    Looking back at it though, I just wish the animation wasn't so awkward in sinnoh. :X Makes watching fights again weird.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  13. #15263
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Looking back at it though, I just wish the animation wasn't so awkward in sinnoh. :X Makes watching fights again weird.
    Yeah, I have the same feeling when I rewatch some Johto or Hoenn episodes.

    Anyway I wonder if a member of the main cast will get that electric lizard. I find it quite interesting.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  14. #15264
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Yeah, I have the same feeling when I rewatch some Johto or Hoenn episodes.
    We've been spoiled by HD. XD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  15. #15265
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I'm gonna pick apart your post and try to answer everything the best way I can.

    I was referring to the members.
    And again, the writers were throwing the bird under the bus long before the members were

    A starring role is a sole role where only one Pokemon stars in a gym, going by that logic Swadloon starred against Burgh. A star role is the last battle between the remaining two Pokemon and usually evolves something big and flashy happening like a new move, some strategy, evolution, tactic, powerful final blow, etc. in which the final boss Pokemon is beaten. The only time I remember their being double stars was Leavanny against Roxie's Koffing and next episode Pikachu against Garbordor.
    I do count that as duel-starring as the Pokemon who takes down half the opponents team clearly took on the heavy lifting. Leavanny didn't star though in that last battle because Roxie still had Scolipede and Garbordor, two part gym battles are only two parts because they take up more time then the writers and animators have. Thus looking at it from a whole, Pikachu was the only star because it took down Roxie's most powerful (and most haxed) Pokemon. Unless you wanna count it as a three way tie between Pikachu, Pignite, and Leavanny.

    You're comparing apples and oranges, Unfezant has to fight for screen time in a team of 10 Pokemon. Koffing wasn't evolved but that doesn't change the fact it was a strong opponent in its own right. It looked like a much stronger Pokemon to me than Medicham or Machoke for example. It even defeated a Gothitelle in some prebattle exposition. Unless you're implying evolution auto means said Pokemon must be very impressive in battle, when we can clearly see a lot of evolved opponents were nothing to write home about when it came to Staraptor's wins.
    That maybe, but even Pigdeotto get's a claim at being overused quite a bit, despite having being on the same team as Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard, and Squirtle. Don't tell me it wasn't fighting for a spot, Gen. 1 Ash was known to spam Pikachu and the starters ever chance he got.

    Dialga and Palkia weren't really doing much of anything at all, I only remember them launching one attacked that was blocked by the Lake Trio and Garchomp. It wasn't a battle at all, as much as it was just them ferrying the mascots around alongside Garchomp.
    Unfezant didn't fight, it was used to get Pikachu to TR, Dragonite, Garchomp, and Golurk (with Pansage) were keeping the trio busy.

    That wasn't a Tag Battle, that was a Double Battle. Where one trainer utilizing two Pokemon, a Tag Battle is two trainers utilizing two Pokemon and working in-sync to win it. So yeah.
    Then your forgetting in the Tag Battle tournament, Ash did use Staravia. Paul's Torterra soloed the match though because Brock was more focused on taking the land turtle down. Then again, Pansage basically did all the work, Unfezant was the transportation for the most part.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  16. #15266
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    And again, the writers were throwing the bird under the bus long before the members were
    I was clearly addressing the members though.

    I do count that as duel-starring as the Pokemon who takes down half the opponents team clearly took on the heavy lifting.
    That's not starring though. Oshawott against Pansage, Tepig VS. Herdier, Pikachu against Garbordor, Tynamo, and Leavanny, Unfezant against Swanna, Krokorok against Beartic, Boldore against Excadrill, that's starring. If you're basing a starring role on two Pokemon simply being beaten that would mean Chimchar starred against Byron for example, we can clearly see that wasn't the case however. It was solely Gliscor who went on to be the top Pokemon, Bastiodon. Honestly.....
    Leavanny didn't star though in that last battle because Roxie still had Scolipede and Garbordor, two part gym battles are only two parts because they take up more time then the writers and animators have.
    Note that I said multi-parters are the only times where I think double starring could even be applied. Koffing was hyped as an unbeatable Pokemon and defeated by Leavanny at the tail-end of the episode.
    Thus looking at it from a whole, Pikachu was the only star because it took down Roxie's most powerful (and most haxed) Pokemon. Unless you wanna count it as a three way tie between Pikachu, Pignite, and Leavanny.
    Three way tie...what? How in the world was Garbordor haxed? It won the battle earnestly and it's not as if it took too many hits or won unrealistically.

    That maybe, but even Pigdeotto get's a claim at being overused quite a bit, despite having being on the same team as Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard, and Squirtle. Don't tell me it wasn't fighting for a spot, Gen. 1 Ash was known to spam Pikachu and the starters ever chance he got.
    What in the world does that have to do with anything at all?
    Unfezant didn't fight, it was used to get Pikachu to TR, Dragonite, Garchomp, and Golurk (with Pansage) were keeping the trio busy.
    Unfezant was just as much attacking as the other Pokemon were and battling. Just because I countered the fact that Staraptor did nothing against Dialga and Palkia doesn't mean Unfezant should be attacked in return.

    Then your forgetting in the Tag Battle tournament, Ash did use Staravia. Paul's Torterra soloed the match though because Brock was more focused on taking the land turtle down. Then again, Pansage basically did all the work, Unfezant was the transportation for the most part.
    Unfezant and Pansage both got one hit in, Pansage was the one who acted as a decoy for the Dig tactic while Unfezant scored a hit. So, not quite. You said it yourself, the Tag Battle with Paul was Torterra doing all the work. Staravia did nothing to change or impact the battle, if anything the whole tournament was about Paul refusing to cooperate with Ash and him treating all of the battles like one on one's where he was taking the helm. Unfezant/Pansage against Braviary/Drilbur was a true blue Tag Battle.

  17. #15267
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,389

    Default

    I like Unfezant, so I hope if they do ever have her battle again for something important, Super Luck is showcased. Maybe they didn't want to showcase Ash as he shouldn't rely on "luck" but on "friendship," basically plot power.

    Random : PokéRadar


  18. #15268
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    What in the world does that have to do with anything at all?
    For the sake the fact that he may or may not respond, I think he was talking about the fact that you said it was comparing "apples to oranges" because unfezent has to fight for screen time with 10 other pokemon.

    He pointed out that in kanto, when he had much less pokemon, pigeotto STILL had to fight over screen time because most of the time the starters and pikachu took the spotlight. Proving that even in small groups, the writers can fail at dishing out screen time and effective battle time.

    Which means that the size of the pokemon group shouldn't have THAT much of an effect on it if they can just do it right, considering they've done better for regional birds later. It has an effect, but not as much to not be able to compare them (apples and oranges as you said).

    I think that was his point at least. Just guessing.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  19. #15269
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,842

    Default

    Okay Doryuzu, before this goes any further (other then me responding to everything below) I'm not trying to make this out as Staraptor is better or any other bird for that matter. I like Unfezant, but comparing feats, she's just not the most outstanding bird to exist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I was clearly addressing the members though.
    I get that, but when the writers are doing it first, it's clear that the fanbase will follow.

    That's not starring though. Oshawott against Pansage, Tepig VS. Herdier, Pikachu against Garbordor, Tynamo, and Leavanny, Unfezant against Swanna, Krokorok against Beartic, Boldore against Excadrill, that's starring. If you're basing a starring role on two Pokemon simply being beaten that would mean Chimchar starred against Byron for example, we can clearly see that wasn't the case however. It was solely Gliscor who went on to be the top Pokemon, Bastiodon. Honestly.....
    Note that I said multi-parters are the only times where I think double starring could even be applied. Koffing was hyped as an unbeatable Pokemon and defeated by Leavanny at the tail-end of the episode.
    Three way tie...what? How in the world was Garbordor haxed? It won the battle earnestly and it's not as if it took too many hits or won unrealistically.
    Again, I just made it clear that I count that as duel-starring, what is it that you don't get. When a Pokemon basically sweeps a team, that should be a nod towards starring, just because the anime doesn't wanna include extra clips doesn't make that Pokemon's efforts any less important then the one that got the win against the Gym leaders ace. If said Pokemon wasn't worn out from doing most of the work, it likely could secure the sweep. The only Pokemon who cannot be considered a star are the one's who don't get a single win. In cases were every Pokemon gets a win then the last Pokemon is the star (or one could look to it as a three way tie in a sense) Garbordor was haxed because Gunk Shot is not 100% Poisoning move, yet it poisoned both Palpitoad and Pikachu on first contact. And it did take quite a few hits too well.

    What in the world does that have to do with anything at all?
    Unfezant was just as much attacking as the other Pokemon were and battling. Just because I countered the fact that Staraptor did nothing against Dialga and Palkia doesn't mean Unfezant should be attacked in return.
    You seem to be confusing Unfezant for Pikachu... Unfezant was used to give Pikachu the leverage to fly, I do not once remember her using a single attack, unless it was for blocking, which still does not institute battling. Staraptor was used the exact same way, transportation, nothing more, nothing less.

    Unfezant and Pansage both got one hit in, Pansage was the one who acted as a decoy for the Dig tactic while Unfezant scored a hit. So, not quite. You said it yourself, the Tag Battle with Paul was Torterra doing all the work. Staravia did nothing to change or impact the battle, if anything the whole tournament was about Paul refusing to cooperate with Ash and him treating all of the battles like one on one's where he was taking the helm. Unfezant/Pansage against Braviary/Drilbur was a true blue Tag Battle.
    So because Staravia didn't get to attack automatically means it wasn't used in a tag battle? You mean appearing alone means nothing?
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 11th May 2013 at 10:19 PM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  20. #15270
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    338

    Default

    I'm guessing there will be some comedy around Yayakoma's blank stare. I do like Flame Charge as a move for it.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013


    Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

  21. #15271
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,497

    Default

    I think the bird could evolve into a part fire type type. It would be cool if it was Flying/Fire.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  22. #15272
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I think the bird could evolve into a part fire type type. It would be cool if it was Flying/Fire.
    That's a cool typing. And since it knows Nitro Charge it could happen. Even though that isn't always the case, because Blitzle didn't evolve into an Electric/Fire type.

  23. #15273
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I think the bird could evolve into a part fire type type. It would be cool if it was Flying/Fire.
    Do you want it fainting when a pebble touches it? because dat 4x rire weak. I prefer it to be like zebstrika who knows fire movs but isnt fire.

  24. #15274
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    That's a cool typing. And since it knows Nitro Charge it could happen. Even though that isn't always the case, because Blitzle didn't evolve into an Electric/Fire type.
    Ya but if you look closely at one of the pics, there is another larger bird pokemon who is orange which look like it could be the evo for this bird. It looks like it could be a fire type.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  25. #15275
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya but if you look closely at one of the pics, there is another larger bird pokemon who is orange which look like it could be the evo for this bird. It looks like it could be a fire type.
    What pictures? the only thing diferent is one of the birds that has its wings spread but yes it could.

Page 611 of 694 FirstFirst ... 511561601607608609610611612613614615621661 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •