Page 613 of 694 FirstFirst ... 513563603609610611612613614615616617623663 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,325 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Normal->Fire? How is that not drastic... Again with Steel types, their being coated in metal
    Maybe it'll be a Normal/Flying type, but be able to use certain fire moves because of being a "red" robin. It makes sense in my head...trying to think how to word it right...

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Normal->Fire? How is that not drastic... Again with Steel types, their being coated in metal
    Bug->Dark

Also I didn't know Flareon was so crazy :O.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Bug->Dark

Also I didn't know Flareon was so crazy :O.
    What goes from Bug to Dark type? You mean Drapion, which retains it's Poison typing?

Eevee is known as the "Evolution" Pokemon, clearly it's DNA make up allows for it to evolve into a majority of different types :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

What goes from Bug to Dark type? You mean Drapion, which retains it's Poison typing?

Eevee is known as the "Evolution" Pokemon, clearly it's DNA make up allows for it to evolve into a majority of different types :P
    Ya and the bird would retain his flying type lol. Again, I'm not seeing the crazy part.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

By that logic...

Pidgeot - Normal/Flying
    Noctowl - Psychic/Flying
    Swellow - Normal/Flying
    Staraptor - Fighting/Flying
    Unfezant - Normal/Flying

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    By that logic...

Pidgeot - Normal/Flying
    Noctowl - Psychic/Flying
    Swellow - Normal/Flying
    Staraptor - Fighting/Flying
    Unfezant - Normal/Flying
    He is saying it's crazy that the bird lose his normal type for fire yet still trying to justify Drapion losing his bug type for dark.

Also other then Noctowl, all the pokemon would still be normal/flying.

Other then Close Combat, nothing is really fighting about Staraptor.

He is saying it's crazy that the bird lose his normal type for fire yet still trying to justify Drapion losing his bug type for dark.

Also other then Noctowl, all the pokemon would still be normal/flying.

Other then Close Combat, nothing is really fighting about Staraptor.
    _Taidow_ is making fun of you not me... your thinking just because the new bird has a Fire move that it should automatically evolve into a Fire type, when Noctowl is not a Psychic type and Staraptor is not a Fighting type yet each learn a move of that typing, Noctowl mulitple
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

_Taidow_ is making fun of you not me... your thinking just because the new bird has a Fire move that it should automatically evolve into a Fire type, when Noctowl is not a Psychic type and Staraptor is not a Fighting type yet each learn a move of that typing, Noctowl mulitple
    No, I said that the bird could evolve into a fire type cuz it can learn fire moves and is orange. I didn't say it was gonna happen or that it's confirmed or anything. I just thought it would be cool.

Your only reasoning is that Normal to Fire would be crazy even knowing pokemon change one of their types all the time.

And you really haven't learned to drop the pattern crap yet??

No, I said that the bird could evolve into a fire type cuz it can learn fire moves and is orange. I didn't say it was gonna happen or that it's confirmed or anything. I just thought it would be cool.

Your only reasoning is that Normal to Fire would be crazy even knowing pokemon change one of their types all the time.

And you really haven't learned to drop the pattern crap yet??
    Noctowl has Alakazam's coloring scheme and learns Psychic moves...is it a Psychic type? No

Noctowl has Alakazam's coloring scheme and learns Psychic moves...is it a Psychic type? No
    Isn't normal Noctowl only brown and light brown? I think you confused the shiny form

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Concidering Psychic type is more closely associated with pink, that argument doesn't work. Plus there are plenty of brown Pokemon who aren't Psychic.

Orange is most closely associated with Fire types though which is why I thought it would be neat and different.

No, I said that the bird could evolve into a fire type cuz it can learn fire moves and is orange
    By that logic, Octillery should be a Fire-type too.

Anyway, I'm glad that there have been no hints about new captures in DA. I was afraid that we'd see another Gible scenario, but it seems that Charizard might qualify as Ash's last team addition of the saga, which doesn't bother me that much anymore. I think it's better this way since Ash's team is pretty solid at the moment (or as solid as it could be in BW).

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    By that logic, Octillery should be a Fire-type too.

Anyway, I'm glad that there have been no hints about new captures in DA. I was afraid that we'd see another Gible scenario, but it seems that Charizard might qualify as Ash's last team addition of the saga, which doesn't bother me that much anymore. I think it's better this way since Ash's team is pretty solid at the moment (or as solid as it could be in BW).
    Oh for the love of...

Seriously all I ever hear on this forum is how the regional bird is boring, yet when I suggest something that would make it semi interesting, you guys jump me -_-...

I don't understand why we're arguing about regional birds.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Oh for the love of...

Seriously all I ever hear on this forum is how the regional bird is boring, yet when I suggest something that would make it semi interesting, you guys jump me -_-...
    I actually like your idea a lot. It's just speculation, and you have good reasoning and arguments. Those guys that are jumping you don't.

I always feel there is always so much animosity when someone starts to speculate about something. Some users come in who think they know it all and just act like they're right and you're not. Pretending that they're reasoning is correct, while it's not. It's so annoying, some people on here need a piece of humble pie. Just because you disagree with an idea doesn't mean it's a bad idea or that you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    I don't understand why we're arguing about regional birds.
    True, take this to the Dex speculation in the game section, this is to talk about the current team and speculate on BW team only, a thread will be made for X and Y when we get closer to it.

Don't know why X and Y would even be discussed.

Funny to see that after a month Ciccone still is getting into arguments XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Don't know why X and Y would even be discussed.
    Because even now it could be relevant to the anime. Togepi, Munchlax, Bonsly all captured before there respective regions began. Who's to say someone won't catch a gen 6 pokemon, or a pokemon that has a 6th gen evolution, in the next few months

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Because even now it could be relevant to the anime. Togepi, Munchlax, Bonsly all captured before there respective regions began. Who's to say someone won't catch a gen 6 pokemon, or a pokemon that has a 6th gen evolution, in the next few months
    True, but that's not what what was being discussed really. I mean, instead of saying "Yayakoma could evolve into a Fire-type!" they should say "I think ____ will catch a Yayakoma because___."

Does anyone else feel almost 99% sure Virgil will have a Sylveon?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

True, but that's not what what was being discussed really. I mean, instead of saying "Yayakoma could evolve into a Fire-type!" they should say "I think ____ will catch a Yayakoma because___."
    oh I know. I was just speaking generally.

I did. but now I'm not so sure he's ever gonna show up again:

Probably. It would be a good way for her to debut. Virgil could make a appearance in early 6th gen if he doesn't appear in DA

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    I actually like your idea a lot. It's just speculation, and you have good reasoning and arguments. Those guys that are jumping you don't.

I always feel there is always so much animosity when someone starts to speculate about something. Some users come in who think they know it all and just act like they're right and you're not. Pretending that they're reasoning is correct, while it's not. It's so annoying, some people on here need a piece of humble pie. Just because you disagree with an idea doesn't mean it's a bad idea or that you're right.
    SO true. This place can be really stifling for that reason. If you so much as say you wished something evolved you get a load of rude comments.

I think that the sad likelihood is that DA will be nothing but filler with one or two exceptions. I doubt anything will evolve even though I think there are many Pokemon that should.

I wonder if Gible or another older one will return to evolve. I can't the writers bothering to evolve current team members since the only ones we see are supposedly too marketable.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

I don't want to see him ever again since he was just a plot device used to advertise the Eeveeloutions for the upcoming short but he probably will have a Sylveon.

We're really getting off topic, again with talking about the fanbase than the show. Please get back on topic!
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Sooo... We can't speculate on the XY-team yet, can we?

I know, I'm hellbent on not reading the rules.. I believe in the good of the forum, and not the 'read the first page!'-squalers...

TJIRPCHARGE!! xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 613 of 694 FirstFirst ... 513563603609610611612613614615616617623663 ... LastLast