Page 615 of 694 FirstFirst ... 515565605611612613614615616617618619625665 ... LastLast
Results 15,351 to 15,375 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Please don't even joke.

Ash doesn't need aNOTHER stale starter with no hopes of evolving over the course of 150 episodes. Snivy and Mijuwott did that role plenty of justice this region.
    Snivy just stagnated, there's nothing wrong with her otherwise and needs more battles. Oshawott got too much screentime and then became too comedic later on, I'm perfectly fine with Pokemon don't evolve if they're at least developed well however. Chespin pretty much looks like Oshawott/Piplup to me, being completely 100% honest it looks exactly how Oshawott does in form.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Snivy just stagnated, there's nothing wrong with her otherwise and needs more battles. Oshawott got too much screentime and then became too comedic later on, I'm perfectly fine with Pokemon don't evolve if they're at least developed well however. Chespin pretty much looks like Oshawott/Piplup to me, being completely 100% honest it looks exactly how Oshawott does in form.
    Well looks can be deceiving, luckily.

Hikozaru, being a monkey could have went the comedy non-evolving route, but he did not, so let's not write off Grass-hog yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    I looked up on the Pokemon profile pages on the official site it states that Chespin has "a curious nature that tends to get it in trouble". So I'm guessing its going to be like the new mascot starter (like Piplup and Oshawott were). And suits Ash, aswell as Fennekin. He will obviously get the new bird pokemon, so here's my Ash prediction. (And sorry if its too early)
    I don't know why anyone would want Chespin to be the "mascot" Starter. I mean weren't people complaining that popular Starters like Piplup and Oshawott were hogging too much screen-time and trying to be the new Pikachu? Plus I think many people expect Ash's Grass-types to evolve and develop and you can bet that if Chespin becomes really popular, it'll receive neither of those things. Those are essentially the complaints that Chespin would receive (not that I mind; I don't particularly like Chespin, but I don't think I could stand 3-4 years of the same complaints that Piplup and Oshawott received lol).

Anyway, I'd like confirmation that the new robin Pokemon is the regional bird, otherwise I don't think Ash will catch it. :x

Well looks can be deceiving, luckily.

Hikozaru, being a monkey could have went the comedy non-evolving route, but he did not, so let's not write off Grass-hog yet.
    Monkeys don't really have comedy routes, Pochama took care of that. Aipom was playful but not overly comedic for example, she stole Satoshi's hat sometimes. Hikozaru was always serious when under the care of Satoshi, Shinji stole every bit of comedic playfulness from him in the beginning he would awful play around in battles. Using Dig against Satoshi in one battle and teasing Naetle who couldn't pinpoint where he was. Dento's Yanappu is pretty much a miniature Dento, but doesn't have a super comedic personality.

If anyone doesn't get caught, I really hope it's Fokko. It looks kinda silly to me and I'm all for a Fire-type not being the strongest of the starters for the next Gen.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Monkeys don't really have comedy routes, Pochama took care of that. Aipom was playful but not overly comedic for example, she stole Satoshi's hat sometimes. Hikozaru was always serious when under the care of Satoshi, Shinji stole every bit of comedic playfulness from him in the beginning he would awful play around in battles. Using Dig against Satoshi in one battle and teasing Naetle who couldn't pinpoint where he was. Dento's Yanappu is pretty much a miniature Dento, but doesn't have a super comedic personality.

If anyone doesn't get caught, I really hope it's Fokko. It looks kinda silly to me and I'm all for a Fire-type not being the strongest of the starters for the next Gen.
    Ideally Ash will catch every starter EXCEPT Vulpix v2.0.

I want Ash with Froakie and I want it to evolve all the way to its final stage. If he absolutely has to, he can get Chespin too, but I'd prefer just Froakie.

Give the (hopefully) starting female companion Fennekin.
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Anyway, I'd like confirmation that the new robin Pokemon is the regional bird, otherwise I don't think Ash will catch it. :x

The level of the Fletchling is level 2, a level typical of the first wild Pokemon found during the adventure. That's not a definitive confirmation, but I think that it raises the chances of the robin being the regional bird.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 14th May 2013 at 9:14 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post

The level of the Fletchling is level 2, a level typical of the first wild Pokemon found during the adventure. That's not a definitive confirmation, but I think that it raises the chances of the robin being the regional bird.
    yeah. they wouldn't show it off at such a low level if it wasn't able to be caught at or near that level, so it is a safe bet. ash will probably catch it to carry on the theme.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    yeah. they wouldn't show it off at such a low level if it wasn't able to be caught at or near that level, so it is a safe bet. ash will probably catch it to carry on the theme.
    I hope he keeps it thought the X and Y Anime..Staraptor was a beast..

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    I hope he keeps it thought the X and Y Anime..Staraptor was a beast..
    plus given that the move flame charge is part of it's moveset suggests that this robin might have some interesting movepool options

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    plus given that the move flame charge is part of it's moveset suggests that this robin might have some interesting movepool options
    I agree, Staraptor and Noctowl were awesome because of their moveset (among other reasons, though the other birds were also pertty cool imo), and a bird that can use fire moves would definitely give it some spotlight... if this isn't like Unova xD

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I agree, Staraptor and Noctowl were awesome because of their moveset (among other reasons, though the other birds were also pertty cool imo), and a bird that can use fire moves would definitely give it some spotlight... if this isn't like Unova xD
    well unova had unfeazent which even at the best of times has somewhat of a barren movepool.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post

It's just that Chatot was the first bird Pokemon revealed for Generation 4 and everyone thought it was the regional bird. They were obviously mistaken, which is why I'm not sure if Yayakoma or "Fletchling" is the regional bird. Also, I'm not positive, but I think Chatot was also shown at a low level in some of the early DP screen-shots too. So I'm just being cautious.

Anyway, I'm all for Ash getting Fennekin and Froakie in the next saga and maybe Pancham as well. I just think Pancham has something to offer in the personality category, and y'all know I love Pokemon with interesting personalities.

It looks like the robin might be quite different from previous regional birds, which is a welcome change. I like it when Ash' team have diverse movesets, unlike those we got in Unova, and seeing as Ash will almost certainly get it, I hope the writers make every attempt to distinguish it from Ash's others, in the right way!

Are there any of Ash's Pokemon that you think might get new evolutions, so that in a future filler saga he could obtain one? I'd like it if there was a Torkoal one, seeing as this could be the perfect opportunity for its redemption!
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    It looks like the robin might be quite different from previous regional birds, which is a welcome change. I like it when Ash' team have diverse movesets, unlike those we got in Unova, and seeing as Ash will almost certainly get it, I hope the writers make every attempt to distinguish it from Ash's others, in the right way!

Are there any of Ash's Pokemon that you think might get new evolutions, so that in a future filler saga he could obtain one? I'd like it if there was a Torkoal one, seeing as this could be the perfect opportunity for its redemption!
    I've been saying that Torkoal needs an evolution for the longest time now! Although I'm a bit worried because to this day, Torkoal is his only unevolved Fire-type simply because it can't evolve.
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

16. Default

It's just that Chatot was the first bird Pokemon revealed for Generation 4 and everyone thought it was the regional bird. They were obviously mistaken, which is why I'm not sure if Yayakoma or "Fletchling" is the regional bird. Also, I'm not positive, but I think Chatot was also shown at a low level in some of the early DP screen-shots too. So I'm just being cautious.

Anyway, I'm all for Ash getting Fennekin and Froakie in the next saga and maybe Pancham as well. I just think Pancham has something to offer in the personality category, and y'all know I love Pokemon with interesting personalities.
    Chatot was NEVER presented as a Lvl 2 or fighting a very low leveled starter.

It's all but 100% this is the new pidgey/taillow/hoothoot/starly/pidove...

Chatot was NEVER presented as a Lvl 2 or fighting a very low leveled starter.

It's all but 100% this is the new pidgey/taillow/hoothoot/starly/pidove...
    And that means Ash is bound to get one if for no other reason than to Pop team rocket balloons.

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    And that means Ash is bound to get one if for no other reason than to Pop team rocket balloons.
    The most exciting part is this Robin species pkmn learning Fire type moves, hopefully it is not only limited to Nitro Charge.

Quote Originally Posted by durian seed View Post
    the most exciting part is this robin species pkmn learning fire type moves, hopefully it is not only limited to nitro charge.

Burn, balloon, burn! Mwahahahahahahaha.

The most exciting part is this Robin species pkmn learning Fire type moves, hopefully it is not only limited to Nitro Charge.
    But hey that way Ash can hold out on a fire type for a bit if Fletchling has the move early on.

Random : PokéRadar

And Pidove was the first 5th gen Bird revealed and Ash ended up capturing that. Chatot didn't seem much like a regional bird, but I guess anything was possible
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

Burn, balloon, burn! Mwahahahahahahaha.
    What if TR uses blimps in Kalos?

23. Default

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    But hey that way Ash can hold out on a fire type for a bit if Fletchling has the move early on.
    Or avoid catching a fire type altogether.

Unless the robin gains that typing upon evolving.

Or avoid catching a fire type altogether.

Unless the robin gains that typing upon evolving.
    I doubt both of those will happen.

Random : PokéRadar

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Page 615 of 694 FirstFirst ... 515565605611612613614615616617618619625665 ... LastLast