Page 617 of 694 FirstFirst ... 517567607613614615616617618619620621627667 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,425 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The only move Charizard could learn was Wing Attack and besides he got Pidgeotto first.

Also Charizard didn't obey then left after one gym.
    Doesn't matter. They're still not gonna deprive Ash of his Normal flyer. If you want it so bad you had better hope they'd pull a gliscor and have him catch a second. Besides no level 2 noob bird has ever had a dual type other than normal.

I wonder how in the world Chespin will use Vine Whip, where in the world are the vines gonna come from? I didn't expect for them to appear from Snivy's collar.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Doesn't matter. They're still not gonna deprive Ash of his Normal flyer. If you want it so bad you had better hope they'd pull a gliscor and have him catch a second. Besides no level 2 noob bird has ever had a dual type other than normal.
    Read the page before about patterns.

Wingull much??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Read the page before about patterns.

Wingull much??
    K you got one.

SOme patterns are not meant to be broken.

K you got one.

SOme patterns are not meant to be broken.
    Why is it so important that the bird be normal/flying?? Especially since everybody is always *****ing about how they are sick of it.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Why is it so important that the bird be normal/flying?? Especially since everybody is always *****ing about how they are sick of it.
    Because it is traditional. And I only see you do it.

Because it is traditional. And I only see you do it.
    So was Brock and he left.

At the start of BW everybody was saying "oh I hope Ash doesn't get the regional bird again, it's so boring". To this day people still want Ash to get Braviary.

So was Brock and he left.

At the start of BW everybody was saying "oh I hope Ash doesn't get the regional bird again, it's so boring". To this day people still want Ash to get Braviary.
    Brock isn't a tradition.

Well that ship had sailed. Besides braviary came so late it was likely never gonna happen in the first place.

Brock isn't a tradition.

Well that ship had sailed. Besides braviary came so late it was likely never gonna happen in the first place.
    He was here for like 15 years lol.

Also I never said I don't want Ash to get the bird, I want him to get it. I'm just saying that if it is a fire type it would be great and even better.

He was here for like 15 years lol.

Also I never said I don't want Ash to get the bird, I want him to get it. I'm just saying that if it is a fire type it would be great and even better.
    That would still be extremely unlikely.

That would still be extremely unlikely.
    But it's not impossible like you guys are saying.

But it's not impossible like you guys are saying.
    We will see who gets the last laugh when they reveal his type.

I think the designers are too boring and way too stuck in their ways to ever stop making the first bird of a region a normal/flying type. It would be better, in my opinion if it was a fire/flying and I don't think people suggesting it should be whinged at for doing so. It is highly unlikely, but this is a place for speculation. How terribly boring would it be if everyone just speculated that nothing in Pokemon would ever change. People who slam others for having a different opinion are making the atmosphere on this forum very stifling.

I very much agree that combining the standard flying and fire types into one to free up a slot is a good idea. I think that Ash's team would be far more interesting if it had more 'random' Pokemon in it, as in those that aren't starters or the basic bird. Personally I think Snivy should have gone to Cilan and Oshawott to Iris (since it achieving nothing seems pretty consistent with Iris as a trainer!). If Ash's team had been Pikachu, Pignite/Emboar, Leavanny, Seismitoad, Krookodile and Braviary, with Boldore and Scraggy as extras I would have preferred it, in terms of how interesting it was, size and proportion of evolutions. Similarly, for Kanto, a team of Pikachu, Pidgeot, Charizard, Kingler, Butterfree and Ivysaur with Muk and Tauros as extras would be better.

If the writers want to improve the series they need to be less tied to these ridiculous patterns, traditions and unwritten rules. Why must Pikachu be the only Electric type? Why must there be at least one distinct fire, water, grass and normal/flying type on the team? Why must starters be forced on children as the most popular types? Why must Ash not evolve a water type? Why must Pikachu get the last gym and league win of a saga? I want some originality on this show for once.

Lets not pretend the anime put Oshawott on the team because they knew it would be popular. They made it popular by ramming it down childrens throats! There were more interesting water types in that region, like Tirtouga and Palpitoad that could have been made popular by the anime. Before anyone says it, Palptoad is less ugly than Oshawott in my opinion!
    Last edited by naughtynun; 16th May 2013 at 12:41 PM.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

don't forget zubat too!

Quote Originally Posted by thelord3 View Post
    don't forget zubat too!
    Too bad zubat is a bat, not a bird.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I remember Charizard and Infernape getting the gym win. As well as Charizard getting the last battle in johto.

Besides no level 2 noob bird has ever had a dual type other than normal.
    Except for Wingull in Hoenn...

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Except for Wingull in Hoenn...
    That would be Taillow that is normal flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    That would be Taillow that is normal flying.
    Wingull was able to be caught early on and is not normal and flying. He is saying that only normal/flying types can be caught early on.

Wingull was able to be caught early on and is not normal and flying. He is saying that only normal/flying types can be caught early on.
    pokemonsquared is refering to, Pidgey, Hoothoot, Taillow , Starly and Pidove not other birds.

pokemonsquared is refering to, Pidgey, Hoothoot, Taillow , Starly and Pidove not other birds.
    He is aaying that you can't get any flying types early on that aren't normal/flying.

I think what he wanted to say that only normal/flying type birds can be caught at level 2, early game. Which is not true, because Wingull can also get caught at level 2 at route 103 in R/S/E and Wingull is Water/Flying.

At least that's how I interpreted that post.

Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 17th May 2013 at 8:13 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Yep, Virgil confirmed lol. Although the lack of Slyveon is surprising...

Well, it seems Oshawott, Snivy, and Pignite(MAYBE) won't evolve since they're all cursed with the fact that they defeated their evolved forms. Not that it was gonna happen anyways XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Page 617 of 694 FirstFirst ... 517567607613614615616617618619620621627667 ... LastLast