Page 618 of 694 FirstFirst ... 518568608614615616617618619620621622628668 ... LastLast
Results 15,426 to 15,450 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yep, Virgil confirmed lol. Although the lack of Slyveon is surprising...
    Virgil confirmed for what, what am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Well, it seems Oshawott, Snivy, and Pignite(MAYBE) won't evolve since they're all cursed with the fact that they defeated their evolved forms. Not that it was gonna happen anyways XD
    But just because They defeated their evolved forms doesn't mean they're cursed maybe near the end one of them will evolve we just need more time.
    Unova -
    Kalos

Omega Ruby Team

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    But just because They defeated their evolved forms doesn't mean they're cursed maybe near the end one of them will evolve we just need more time.
    I really don't see Oshawott or Snivy change at all... Pignite, maybe like 25% chances of evolving imo...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I was about to ask the same thing... I hope Rob realizes all the Eeveelutions are appearing in a short before the movie :P

Thus they're gonna still market them to death
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

"Charizard
    Pikachu
    Mewtwo
    Vaporeon
    Eevee
    Flareon
    Jolteon
    Espeon
    Umbreon
    Glaceon
    Leafeon
    Red Genesect."

Ya it's most likely for the movie but it being in august is weird since that's after the movie...I suppose some of them could be for the stone evo evolution though.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I was about to ask the same thing... I hope Rob realizes all the Eeveelutions are appearing in a short before the movie :P

Thus they're gonna still market them to death
    I wonder why they never had the other main characters with Eeveelutions bar Gary and May.

Misty : Vaporeon
    Brock : Flareon
    Tracey : Jolteon
    Ash : Espeon
    Gary : Umbreon
    May : Glaceon
    Dawn : Leafeon

Misty with Vaporeon because its the water type. Brock with Flareon could have replaced Vulpix. Tracey with Jolteon... umm because of reasons. Ash with Espeon as Red had one and because Gary had Umbreon. May had Glaceon so Dawn with a Leafeon could have made sense instead of Zoey. At least Gary was Ash's rival and would reappear. Zoey has less chances of reappearing.

"Charizard
    Pikachu
    Mewtwo
    Vaporeon
    Eevee
    Flareon
    Jolteon
    Espeon
    Umbreon
    Glaceon
    Leafeon
    Red Genesect."

Ya it's most likely for the movie but it being in august is weird since that's after the movie...I suppose some of them could be for the stone evo evolution though.
    The normal kids set includes pokemon in the anime, the attack set is not always tunned to that but either way, they dont stop promoting pokemon because the movie ends, doesn't mean they can't appear but its most likelly movie related.

The August kids set(not the attack one) should have the pokemon appearing at that time.

See the example, the Genosect set is an attack set , the Reshiram set is the normal set.

http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/charac...aracter_6.html
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 17th May 2013 at 10:12 PM.

The normal kids set includes pokemon in the anime, the attack set is not always tunned to that but either way, they dont stop promoting pokemon because the movie ends, doesn't mean they can't appear but its most likelly movie related.

The August kids set(not the attack one) should have the pokemon appearing at that time.

See the example, the Genosect set is an attack set , the Reshiram set is the normal set.

http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/charac...aracter_6.html
    Oh, ya the lack of Slyveon was surprising lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

"Charizard
    Pikachu
    Mewtwo
    Vaporeon
    Eevee
    Flareon
    Jolteon
    Espeon
    Umbreon
    Glaceon
    Leafeon
    Red Genesect."

Is because the movie. The pokemon suggest that is from the movie. And also, the movie:
    -are in cinemas. Those cinemas are playing the movie since 13th July to the end of September. In August, the movie will be playing in theathers in Japan. You can watch the movie in August if you want (and if you can).

It looks like Dunsparce could be a new addition to the cast.
    Ash is trying to catch one in one of the new episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    tries and fails.

doubt he's gonna try again as he will be to busy arguing

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    tries and fails.

doubt he's gonna try again as he will be to busy arguing
    well it depends if catching dunsparce could be similar the Aipom capture. Unless dunsparce gets an evo in x/y porbably won't get caught but then again i've been wrong before....

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    We don't know he is trying to catch it.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    it's implied that he was trying to catch one then axew interferes by accident thats what sets of the argument in the ash iris argument episode.. It's whether or not he gets another chance to catch one is the question.

It does say that he blames Axew for Dunsparce getting away.

I hope Ash captures Dunsparce and it evolves into an angelic Dragon/Fairy(Speculated) basilisk. That'd be pretty metal and I hope it's a girl, this show needs more female Pokemon.

If he does catch it I hope they don't pull an Aipom on us. Ash can simply rotate him if Dunsparce goes to sixth gen.

I can see him justifying Dunsparce's place on the new team: he caught it too late for it to participate in the League or any big tournament, so bringing it aboard to Kalos would be a way to make up for that.

I doubt he's catching Dunsparce, though.

Dunsparce...

Yeah.. Personally, we should make a list of pokemon Ash tried to capture at one point or another.

Dunsparce is such an epic oddball. I never would've thought that we would see it in the animé again, unless it would be in the GenVI dex, and boom, random Dunsparce that Ash tries to capture.. 0.0

Of course this has nothing to do with Dunsparce having a part in that mystery dungeon game that came out recently, but either way.. Yay for Dunsparce!

I think it could end up as an Aipom2.0, but that's what we said about a certain Sableye as well. Best to wait and see with this series. If it turned into a Fairy-type pokemon, I would definitely support it.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I would have expected some kind of merchandise and it to be in the movie if the Dunsparce would be caugth at all, it will just be the catalyst for the chapter plot and disappear after.

I would have expected some kind of merchandise and it to be in the movie if the Dunsparce would be caugth at all, it will just be the catalyst for the chapter plot and disappear after.
    Unfortunately that is what it appears to be unless it's a recurring Dunsparce like Sandile was.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Unfortunately that is what it appears to be unless it's a recurring Dunsparce like Sandile was.
    That doesn't seem too likely, considering this episode is near the ens of da and dunsparce wouldn't be able to follow them through the water.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

That doesn't seem too likely, considering this episode is near the ens of da and dunsparce wouldn't be able to follow them through the water.
    it could sneak aboard the boats.

not that I'm expecting to see the thing after this ep

it could dig under the water?

Can't Dunsparce fly?

Page 618 of 694 FirstFirst ... 518568608614615616617618619620621622628668 ... LastLast