Page 62 of 694 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Snivy merchandize is gone. Sign that its evolving.
    Hmm. Okay, could I see this merchandise anyhow?

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    again with the remakes ! then why are the johto's there?
    it can be 1 of the following reason

1 or all ash johto starters well evolved all the way I hope bayleaf just evolveds

or unlikely but jimmy vincent an marina makes a appearance soon

Hoenn starter finals makes no sense. May and Brock are not appearing in BW2 so it leaves them out. I suppose we could see Ash use Sceptile again soon.
    maybe not may but why not brock has appeard in allmost every season of pokemon

Snivy is evolving.
    Bwaaawawa! Just because she's not doing great in the marketing industry doesn't mean evolution.

Hell that's like saying Chimchar was not going to evolve during his run, and look what happened.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Did you all forget dawn's quilava can evolve??? Thats your Typhlosion

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    Did you all forget dawn's quilava can evolve??? Thats your Typhlosion
    I rather see jimmy typhlosion in action

I rather see that then dawn quilava evolving

Quote Originally Posted by lucario750 View Post
    I rather see jimmy typhlosion in action

I rather see that then dawn quilava evolving
    I see that as a punch in the face to ash's quilava who took over 500 episodes to evolve once and her's didn't even take a fifth of that time .

hmmm maybe Lyra and Khoury are coming

EDIT: WRONG QUOTE
    Last edited by Zariful; 13th August 2012 at 5:22 PM.
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Snivy is evolving.
    Oh so your from the future and you traveled back in time to tell us this? Any way this is the order of evolutions and captures I THINK will happen next for Ash.

1.Snivy
    2.Boldore
    3.Oshawott
    4. Basic staged pokemon (Very marketable one)

So the final team would be

Pikachu
    Dewott
    Pignite
    Servine
    Unfezant
    Levanny
    Scraggy
    Gigalith
    Palpitoad
    Krookodile
    Basic stage pokemon

So it would be. Basic 2 Middle 5 final 4

Ok small question to everyone that thinks Oshawott may evolve once and once is the key word here.

We all know Oshawott is super marketable and Dewott is the least marketable of the evolution line. Why would the writers evolve the super marketable cute Pokemon to a Dewott if they're not planning on evolving him to Samurott. Don't get me wrong, I'd like Dewott, but it wouldn't make sense to the writers... I understand if Pignite doesn't evolve, since Tepig was the least marketable, but with Oshawott I think it makes more sense to stay like it is or evolve all the way, and not evolving once only.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Ok small question to everyone that thinks Oshawott may evolve once and once is the key word here.

We all know Oshawott is super marketable and Dewott is the least marketable of the evolution line. Why would the writers evolve the super marketable cute Pokemon to a Dewott if they're not planning on evolving him to Samurott. Don't get me wrong, I'd like Dewott, but it wouldn't make sense to the writers... I understand if Pignite doesn't evolve, since Tepig was the least marketable, but with Oshawott I think it makes more sense to stay like it is or evolve all the way, and not evolving once only.
    Mainly because:

1. It shares some similarities with Oshawott (Samurott seems almost a separate Pokémon)
    2. Shows growth (evolution is often considered development)
    3. A Samurott with Oshawott's personality doesn't suit (try imagining a Samurott tackling whoever is in front of him to pursue a cute lady or freaking out because it lost its sword… ok, that would be quite funny, a la Gliscor)
    4. Hypothetically it's stronger than Oshawott
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I can already tell that Dewott's fans will stop talking about him and focus on Samurott instead now that you've spilled all this tea. There's just one thing I don't get. Why do people post this kind of sound reasoning when it comes to Dewott, but not when it comes to Samurott? Samurott isn't that popular either, so this argument could be used against him as well. And here's a question I've been dying to ask for months now: Who decides which Pokemon evolves, the writers or the producers?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I can already tell that Dewott's fans will stop talking about him and focus on Samurott instead now that you've spilled all this tea. There's just one thing I don't get. Why do people post this kind of sound reasoning when it comes to Dewott, but not when it comes to Samurott? Samurott isn't that popular either, so this argument could be used against him as well. And here's a question I've been dying to ask for months now: Who decides which Pokemon evolves, the writers or the producers?
    Samurott's in the top 25 of Unova Pokemon popularity so idk what your point is.

I'm pretty sure it's the executive producers, but I'm not 100% sure.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Servine is the least marketable (IIRC). And they did that with Bayleef and she was marketable in her basic stage (not as much, but she was).

Snivy is evolving.
    Hopefully...Snivy has run its course to be honest.

My wishes will be answered if Snivy evolves. I really hope for a Serperior one day, but I think that's asking for too much. :/

Servine is enough. Let Trip possess a Serperior.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by shaheen View Post
    You do realize that after learning hydro pump oshawatt as an oshawatt has attained maximum development and to further develop itself it needs to evolve
    Why does it need to develop further? And how is evolution the only way it can develop? Every Pokemon should develop, but how do you know that Oshawott will? Snivy has gotten no development at all so far in the show, Oshawott could turn out the same way and not get any more development or, more likely, he can develop without evolving.

I'm not saying that it's the perfect scenario, but just because he's apparently reached ~maximum potential~ doesn't mean that he's definitely going to evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by shaheen View Post
    You expect him not to evolve that doesn't mean he will not evolve
    Um... obviously?

Snivy is evolving.
    Snivy's as stale as old bread, but I don't see why they would have made the comments about Snivy "being strong unevolved" if they were just going to end up evolving.

Damn son, somebody posted these glorious stuff on 2chan:

Holy mother of fairies is that Mewtwo?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Samurott's in the top 25 of Unova Pokemon popularity so idk what your point is.
    And Oshawott is in the top 10. Thanks for proving my point.

What's this I hear about Snivy evolving soon because there's no more merchandise for it? 'Cause I see some right above me.
    Last edited by Lorde; 13th August 2012 at 8:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Clearly the executive producers, since Tomioka (the head writer) wanted Axew to evolve.

But executive meddling (aka: marketable) as well as animator complaints and Axew still hasn't evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post

Damn it, Snivy isn't evolving, Ash is likely getting Eevee, and someone else Iris, Dawn, Cilan is getting Lucario.

I don't like this.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Clearly the executive producers, since Tomioka (the head writer) wanted Axew to evolve.

But executive meddling (aka: marketable) as well as animator complaints and Axew still hasn't evolved.

Damn it, Snivy isn't evolving, Ash is likely getting Eevee, and someone else Iris, Dawn, Cilan is getting Lucario.

I don't like this.
    wait is this for september?
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Those merchandise only proves that Snivy won't evolve. Damn Eevee and Lucario are everywhere. It makes me think what role will they get in BW2.

And I think they just threw some random Pokemon in there. I mean, why there are Infernape and Empoleon? and a Tympole?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    wait is this for september?
    Dunno. It says "2013".

the fact that eevee is twice grouped with pikachu, snivy and oshawott in that first picture makes me think ash might get one. and Lucario being near pokemon iris owns means maybe it goes to her? and please let that not be ashs charizard

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Those merchandise only proves that Snivy won't evolve. Damn Eevee and Lucario are everywhere. It makes me think what role will they get in BW2.

And I think they just threw some random Pokemon in there. I mean, why there are Infernape and Empoleon? and a Tympole?
    I think we have to ask why Charizard is getting a prominent role in the merchandise.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    and please let that not be ashs charizard
    Why not? :/

Page 62 of 694 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast