Page 620 of 694 FirstFirst ... 520570610616617618619620621622623624630670 ... LastLast
Results 15,476 to 15,500 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I didn't at all say he couldn't speculate....but if people speculate anything they want, then I can question how unrealistic it is to happen and what their reasoning is, other than just because it hasn't been in the anime. If that was the case, then maybe ash will also catch kyurem.
    Yeah I mean it's possible for almost any Pokemon to be caught by a main character, but that doesn't mean it will happen. I'm personally against captures for the sake of captures. I personally think that Ash and Iris have good teams at the moment (or as good as they could be in BW) and only Cilan is in need of a new Pokemon. However, it's so late in the saga that a new capture might be redundant anyway. It's funny though because in early BW I remember seeing the team speculations for the main cast and Iris and Cilan always had a full team in those yet the reality is that their current teams are likely to remain incomplete.

I think its evolutions, not captures, that Ash's team needs desperately!
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Why in the pokemon world would ash randomly catch a klang of all pokemon right now?
    Because that's one of the many points he needs to become a Pokémon Mast-

Wait, what? That's not required?

Well, crud, maybe he's hyperventilating about that whole made-up goal.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Because that's one of the many points he needs to become a Pokémon Mast-

Wait, what? That's not required?

Well, crud, maybe he's hyperventilating about that whole made-up goal.
    The goal of being a master in the anime is so vague that it has no explanation.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Actually I wouldn't mind Dento with Klang, I always wanted him with Klink lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Default Just my opinion

After looking up the many definitions of the word master I have come to a conclusion and that is only one definition of a master works with being a pokemon master and that definition is Highly skilled or proficient

Now you may be asking well how do we know when he becomes a pokemon master with that definition and I say how does a thief become a master thief by being reconized by many for their what they do and become extremely skilled at it. Now you're saying well in AG and DP Ash was extremely skilled. Let me answer that we can probably agree that Alder and Cynthia are pokemon masters going off by this so far right? Ok well Ash was nowere near those two in terms of skill in AG and DP now im not saying he has to be as strong as those two but has to be atleast somewhat close. Well I know many will have problems with my explanation but I'm just trying to give an intake on the definition of being a pokemon master truth be told even I don't think this is the correct definition we need.
    1 more capture till gen 6

Quote Originally Posted by pokechamp95 View Post
    After looking up the many definitions of the word master I have come to a conclusion and that is only one definition of a master works with being a pokemon master and that definition is Highly skilled or proficient

Now you may be asking well how do we know when he becomes a pokemon master with that definition and I say how does a thief become a master thief by being reconized by many for their what they do and become extremely skilled at it. Now you're saying well in AG and DP Ash was extremely skilled. Let me answer that we can probably agree that Alder and Cynthia are pokemon masters going off by this so far right? Ok well Ash was nowere near those two in terms of skill in AG and DP now im not saying he has to be as strong as those two but has to be atleast somewhat close. Well I know many will have problems with my explanation but I'm just trying to give an intake on the definition of being a pokemon master truth be told even I don't think this is the correct definition we need.
    1 more capture till gen 6
    1 more capture wouldn't push him any closer to being a master....probably make him further away actually. While he still has pokemon like torkoal and palpitoad almost never used just rotting away.

Named Admiral Sentret

1 more capture wouldn't push him any closer to being a master....probably make him further away actually. While he still has pokemon like torkoal and palpitoad almost never used just rotting away.
    Oh that last part had nothing to do with my intake on the definition of being a pokemon master its just what I wanna see be it Ash Cilan or Iris it's just it wouldn't let me put any more words down sorry if it confused you

what about dunsparce we still don't know if ash might still catch before the episode air or if it will follow ash and co.
    Unova -
    Kalos

Omega Ruby Team

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    what about dunsparce we still don't know if ash might still catch before the episode air or if it will follow ash and co.
    I would like Ash to capture dunsparce, it would be an interesting pokemon with a cool moveset and a possible 6th gen evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    I think it's possible that Dunsparce gets captured. It would be a good way for Ash to forgive Iris.

forgive iris for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    forgive iris for what?
    For having her baby pokemon make dunsparce get scared and go away.

Named Admiral Sentret

If following the same pattern, This is what I could possibly see for Ash whenever the XY anime starts/early on.

Pikachu - Series Mascot plus the fact it'll never evolve after Lt. Surge's Raichu

Sableye - Call me crazy, but I could see him catching it in the Decolora Archipelago and then getting the "Aipom" treatment if my theories are correct.

Fletchling - He always catches the regional bird, so I don't think it'll stop now.

Chespin - Same thing for Fletching only the fact it's for the Grass type starter.

Now this about my theory for Sableye, I think that it's going to be treated like Aipom in which Ash will catch it and then will follow him to Kalos in which XY introduces an Sableye evolution in which could be shown off like how Aipom was back in DP.
    Last edited by DaAuraWolf; 30th May 2013 at 7:11 AM.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Quote Originally Posted by DaAuraWolf View Post
    If following the same pattern, This is what I could possibly see for Ash whenever the XY anime starts/early on.

Pikachu - Series Mascot plus the fact it'll never evolve after Lt. Surge's Raichu

Sableye - Call me crazy, but I could see him catching it in the Decolora Archipelago and then getting the "Aipom" treatment if my theories are correct.

Fletchling - He always catches the regional bird, so I don't think it'll stop now.

Chespin - Same thing for Fletching only the fact it's for the Grass type starter.

Now this about my theory for Sableye, I think that it's going to be treated like Aipom in which Ash will catch it and then will follow him to Kalos in which XY introduces an Sableye evolution in which could be shown off like how Aipom was back in DP.
    It was already confirmed that the sabeleye is just a random movie pokemon.

Named Admiral Sentret

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Maybe it's a different Sabelye than from the movie
    Unova -
    Kalos

Omega Ruby Team

So Oak caught a Rotom...

...Um, anybody interested?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    So Oak caught a Rotom...

Nope.. Didn't even feel remotely bothered to watch the episode even though I was at home.

Yeah, so are we allowed to discuss GenVI-Ash already? Pikachu, Fletchling, Chespin, Froakie!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

There have been several instances where those random movie Pokemon end up getting captured by someone later. Like Munchlax, Bonsly, Mime jr. and Buizel.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

So Oak caught a Rotom...

Just like his other Pokemon it will never be seen again.

There have been several instances where those random movie Pokemon end up getting captured by someone later. Like Munchlax, Bonsly, Mime jr. and Buizel.
    And you neglected to mention the only case that'd actually help Saybleye's case; Apiom from Movie 8. Granted that one was heavily foreshadowed before the movie but still. The Pokemon that were caught were next generation Pokemon more likely than previous generation ones. Even then there's some that haven't been captured like Donphan, Snubull, and more infamously Lucario.

I don't think we'll get an early catch this time ... or any catch, actually.

It's been over 15 months since Ash's last catch. It's insane.

Thank God too. I think Sableye is such a boring Pokemon. I never cared for the species and I was glad when it was revealed that the Sableye from all the merchandise was just a random movie Pokemon. It's way too late for Ash to get another Pokemon anyway imo. If Charizard wasn't in the cast it might be possible for Ash to get another Pokemon, but I don't see Charizard leaving until BW ends and I don't think the writers would replace Scraggy or one of the Starters with a new Pokemon; they're just too marketable to disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    #truthtea

And you neglected to mention the only case that'd actually help Saybleye's case; Apiom from Movie 8. Granted that one was heavily foreshadowed before the movie but still. The Pokemon that were caught were next generation Pokemon more likely than previous generation ones. Even then there's some that haven't been captured like Donphan, Snubull, and more infamously Lucario.

I don't think we'll get an early catch this time ... or any catch, actually.

It's been over 15 months since Ash's last catch. It's insane.
    And like 8 months since the last evolution.

Named Admiral Sentret

But, but, he has a Dragonite! The Barney kind! Iris could get interested!

Who the hell am I kidding.

A change of any kind to one of the three mains would be very welcomed.
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Page 620 of 694 FirstFirst ... 520570610616617618619620621622623624630670 ... LastLast