Page 621 of 694 FirstFirst ... 521571611617618619620621622623624625631671 ... LastLast
Results 15,501 to 15,525 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

They should completely give up on Ash's Team (since it seems they have anyway) and give Cilian a nice Pokemon.

Something cute. Like a Fairy Type.

I am really hoping for that Dunsparce. Although like BW shows, I'll probably get disappointed.

Random : PokéRadar

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

It is kinda sad that Oak of all people got a team update instead of Iris or more importantly Cilan. Heck, even Ash's team has grown dull, poor Charizard came back to take Unfezant's role of uselessness. As in never appearing when it should ^^;
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    And you neglected to mention the only case that'd actually help Saybleye's case; Apiom from Movie 8. Granted that one was heavily foreshadowed before the movie but still. The Pokemon that were caught were next generation Pokemon more likely than previous generation ones. Even then there's some that haven't been captured like Donphan, Snubull, and more infamously Lucario.

I don't think we'll get an early catch this time ... or any catch, actually.

It's been over 15 months since Ash's last catch. It's insane.
    More like, didn't remember. I'm not an elephant(assuming those mofos actually have good memory as they say). But yeah I forgot that there was an Aipom in movie 8, that does actually help. I was gonna say movie 3 as the Aipom example but there's no way that was ever planned lol. Same for movie 1's Donphan which Ash did eventually get.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Not really expecting it but it would be nice if Snivy learnt a new move in the Pirates episode. She hasn't got anything since she was captured so it would be nice if she learnt something in an episode where she has a semi-important role. But like I said not really expecting it

I think next episode will be similiar to Mijumaru tournament episode.Snivy will beat them, but won't learn any new move.She just needs to win like Mijumaru, because she didn't get any win in Unova League.I really would like to see her evolving into Serperior in BW...

Quote Originally Posted by Matsuyamakun View Post
    I think next episode will be similiar to Mijumaru tournament episode.Snivy will beat them, but won't learn any new move.She just needs to win like Mijumaru, because she didn't get any win in Unova League.I really would like to see her evolving into Serperior in BW...
    Into serperior? Well that would be pretty tough considering she haven't even evolved into servine yet.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Into serperior? Well that would be pretty tough considering she haven't even evolved into servine yet.
    When Ash caught her, she already knows Leaf Storm which is one of the powerful grass type attacks.Surely her level was high.I thought she will evolve into Serperior at the end of BW.She really had a lot of potential, battled with strong pokemons like Gothitelle, but she didn't even evolve to Servine, also didn't learn new move either sadly.
    Edit:I meant she deserved to evolve, but writers didn't let her evolving.
    Last edited by Matsuyamakun; 31st May 2013 at 1:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It is kinda sad that Oak of all people got a team update instead of Iris or more importantly Cilan. Heck, even Ash's team has grown dull, poor Charizard came back to take Unfezant's role of uselessness. As in never appearing when it should ^^;
    It's just so sad when I'm getting excited about Pignite/Snivy/Oshawott trio appearing in a filler. I mean has it really come down to this? I'm almost in tears at this point. I don't know what the writers are doing. I want to see Pokémon do interesting things, and a bit of variation is appreciated, but its only the Pikachu/Oshawott-show. I'm done with this series. I was an Oshawott fan, but it just gets tough not seeing other favorites, like Boldore, Leavanny and heck my girl Unfezant. I've already given up hope for Palpitoad, and I guess that Krookodile might show up once more, but other then that, it just leaves me gutted. What has happened to Scraggy for instance? Poor thing is getting the Palpitoad treatment - Not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Matsuyamakun View Post
    When Ash caught her, she already knows Leaf Storm which is one of the powerful grass type attacks.Surely her level was high.I thought she will evolve into Serperior at the end of BW.She really had a lot of potential, battled with strong pokemons like Gothitelle, but she didn't even evolve to Servine, also didn't learn new move either sadly. I meant she deserved to evolve, but writers didn't let her evolving.
    Once Trip started taunting Snivy in BW10, it was dead obvious that she wasn't going to evolve. I kept praying for a new move, but this is Best Wishes, and we don't get our prayers answered.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

You know what? It's funny that this series was called Best Wishes, when none of the things we wished for, came true.

IM DA BOSS! Yeah, you're jealous of me!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle Da Boss View Post
    You know what? It's funny that this series was called Best Wishes, when none of the things we wished for, came true.
    The title is more to do with BW, Black and White. It being called Best Wishes was a shocker. That's why the US calls it Black and White.

Damn it somebody evolve Palpitoad!! Let somebody evolve writers!! Palpitoad.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    They can't hear you or read your post, we're just going in circles about evovling anyone in Ash's Unova team, er I mean Palpatoad
    Oh how I knew you would respond -_-.....

Haven't you been banned enough times to know not to do this anymore??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I think Boldore should evolve more than any of the others, honestly. Not saying it has to, I just expected it to evolve. Why give him a Pokemon that evolves via trade, unless they were planning to evolve it soon (Haunter doesn't count)
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

I want Palpitoad to evolve. Ash needs another fully evolved Water type and Oshawott isn't going to evolve. At least not in this saga

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle Da Boss View Post
    You really have a point! It has been the worst series ever. Ash's team is a joke, if nothing else evolves, then the writers need sacking.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post

She can be so infuriating, can't she? One day she'll be banned for good.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    The title is more to do with BW, Black and White. It being called Best Wishes was a shocker. That's why the US calls it Black and White.
    Oh how I long back to the days when they just uttered: Pocketto Monsuta - Diamunda Pal/rua.. It always made me laugh.

Truthfully, Best Wishes is like the Game of Thrones: "Either you win, or you die. There is no middle ground" - Cersei 'Twincest' Lannister.

So not going to lie, part of Ash died in my eyes. Now he just needs some of that Thoros-Juice in XY! xD

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post

Pot calling the kettle black? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I want Palpitoad to evolve. Ash needs another fully evolved Water type and Oshawott isn't going to evolve. At least not in this saga
    Oh boy, as if I'm back in a time when evolution speculation was still viable and accepted.. Good times Zoruagible, thanks for remembering with this fun jest!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Oh how I long back to the days when they just uttered: Pocketto Monsuta - Diamunda Pal/rua.. It always made me laugh.

Truthfully, Best Wishes is like the Game of Thrones: "Either you win, or you die. There is no middle ground" - Cersei 'Twincest' Lannister.

So not going to lie, part of Ash died in my eyes. Now he just needs some of that Thoros-Juice in XY! xD

Oh boy, as if I'm back in a time when evolution speculation was still viable and accepted.. Good times Zoruagible, thanks for remembering with this fun jest!
    Haha, I personally loved the Ruby and Saphire comercials, Poketu monstah RUBII, poketu monstah SAFAIRAH but Diamondo and Parle was cool also lol, Burake and Waito is not as funny, dat Engrish ftw.

Zoruagible doesn't quit with the evolutiosn and captures , every pokemon that moves will always be a possible capture for him/her XD.

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    She can be so infuriating, can't she? One day she'll be banned for good.
    Going to use something from Locormus

Good thing contrary to popular belief I actually don't get angry, I either ignore or report(not that I did that to you just giving an example).

Hero = male btw.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 1st June 2013 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Haha, I personally loved the Ruby and Saphire comercials, Poketu monstah RUBII, poketu monstah SAFAIRAH but Diamondo and Parle was cool also lol, Burake and Waito is not as funny, dat Engrish ftw.

Zoruagible doesn't quit with the evolutions and captures , Every pokemon that moves will always be a possible capture for him/her XD.

Hero = male btw.
    Heroin = drug
    Heroine = female

Good that we got that sorted out

Either way, you do know that RS/AG was my downtime, don't you? Barely watched anything of AG when it aired - scarcely a few episodes up to Dewford Town, until those 30 got re-runned endlessly. I didn't have an allowance either, so I couldn't by a Gameboy Advance either, so no Ruby/Sapphire for me, until I downloaded an emulator at one point when Emerald was already out. At which point the generation was almost over.

Heroin = drug
    Heroine = female

Good that we got that sorted out

Either way, you do know that RS/AG was my downtime, don't you? Barely watched anything of AG when it aired - scarcely a few episodes up to Dewford Town, until those 30 got re-runned endlessly. I didn't have an allowance either, so I couldn't by a Gameboy Advance either, so no Ruby/Sapphire for me, until I downloaded an emulator at one point when Emerald was already out. At which point the generation was almost over.
    Is that some new trolling method or just something random? I wrote Hero, I don't know how it prompet a drug joke.

I don't but it was my downtime in the anime also.

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1-SfjH9uJA

Rubi to SAFAIAH

P.S. We are way offtopic, I guess we should stop, not that there is much to talk about in terms of what will be caugth next though.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 1st June 2013 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Is that some new trolling method or just something random? I wrote Hero, I don't know how it prompet a drug joke.

I don't but it was my downtime in the anime also.

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1-SfjH9uJA

Rubi to SAFAIAH

P.S. We are way offtopic, I guess we should stop, not that there is much to talk about in terms of what will be caugth next though.
    My thought process is fried atm. I'm two hours past a deadline, and I still got a bucketload of theoretical-crap about attention economies to work through. My brain went:
    - Hero = Male
    - Heroine = Female
    - Or was heroine the drug? (It's this spelling dutch)
    - Lets look it up.. Ah, without the e is the drug, and with an e is the female form, while in dutch it is the drug.. Where's my coke.. Grabs his glass of coke.

Rubi to saFIYAAH! xD

On topic. With regards to Iris and Ash falling out apparently being quite a sad episode, I see more potential in something happening. However, the screens focus on Axew and Pikachu. I had actually hoped to see more of Axew and Scraggy to be honest.

Except I don't get banned for the same reason each time -_-....and the reasons I do are straight up wack.

If no one of Ash's starters evolves than this is even crappier than the Johto times...

I hope for these scenarios: or he evolves snivy and oshawott, so everybody will be on second stage, or he evolves pignite to emboar...
    Palpitoad I can see evolving in the last episode before XY, and his yellow thing guy I can see also evolving maybe together with that dragon from Iris
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN KING View Post
    If no one of Ash's starters evolves than this is even crappier than the Johto times...

I hope for these scenarios: or he evolves snivy and oshawott, so everybody will be on second stage, or he evolves pignite to emboar...
    Palpitoad I can see evolving in the last episode before XY, and his yellow thing guy I can see also evolving maybe together with that dragon from Iris
    I am surprised at your expectations. None of them will happen. Get ready to be disappointed. Palpitoad is a lost cause, and let's not talk about Oshawott and Snivy.............

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Page 621 of 694 FirstFirst ... 521571611617618619620621622623624625631671 ... LastLast