Page 623 of 694 FirstFirst ... 523573613619620621622623624625626627633673 ... LastLast
Results 15,551 to 15,575 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I'm just...astonished at how lackluster Da! is. It's like the writers aren't even trying anymore.

Well, congrats to Oak for getting a Pokémon he won't show anymore like his Barney-like Dragonite...or his long dead Charmeleon.
    What were you expecting from a filler saga trying to kill time about ash going back home?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    What were you expecting from a filler saga trying to kill time about ash going back home?
    Oshawott evolving or learning a new move - It didn't happen.
    Cilan getting over his fear about Purrloin or the others finding out why he detests them so much - Haha, no.
    Ash and Butterfree reuniting - Lol, no.

I can only predict Iris is getting trolled with the Shiny Druddigon by having it being owned by someone else all along, and...everything is pretty much extended editions of those Pikachu shorts we never seem to get over here.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I'm just...astonished at how lackluster Da! is. It's like the writers aren't even trying anymore.
    That sums up all of BW imo.

Well, congrats to Oak for getting a Pokémon he won't show anymore like his Barney-like Dragonite...or his long dead Charmeleon.
    And his Pidgey. In fact, I've refused to watch the recent Rotom episode because I know I'll just have a major meltdown if I do. The part that gets me is that some people seem content that Oak caught a Pokemon that has almost zero chance of ever appearing again. Personally, I feel that captures should be significant, but Oak catching Rotom seemed random and redundant imho.

Ash and Butterfree reuniting - Lol, no.
    To be fair, it wasn't mentioned nor even implied that they would reunite to begin with; some people just took one image way too seriously, over-analyzed it, and came up with the wrong conclusion. I'm all for calling out the network for spreading false information, but they technically didn't do anything wrong this time imo. :x

Rotom will appear....like once per saga when it is shown causing trouble at the lab with muk on phone camera With ash.

Named Admiral Sentret

I doubt Pokemon will be on top 10 again until XY starts.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...king-may-13-19

Ok in the unlikely event that Ash catches dunsparce what do people want to see it with move wise?

My ideal moveset for it would be

- Take Down/Double Edge
    - Drill Run
    - Rollout/Ancient Power
    - Glare

Although I thoroughly expect to see it with generic moves such as bite and dig

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Ok in the unlikely event that Ash catches dunsparce what do people want to see it with move wise?
    Ash's Dunsparce:
    - Drill Run
    - Double Edge
    - Aqua Tail / Rollout
    - Roost / Glare

I seriously doubt there will be any team changes at all now, at least for Ash. Or if there is, it will only be one or two. To be honest, I think Ash might catch a new 6th gen pokemon right at the end of the season which he then takes on to X and Y. The way they did with Togepi, Munchlax and Aipom (new evo). But I don't see any of his current pokemon evolving which is a shame. Black and white has been a mess. They gave him too many pokemon which are now all underdeveloped and quite frankly irrelevant. What was the point in scraggy or palpitoad? They are both unnecessary and I don't understand why he got them at all.

More importantly, I really hope Iris and Cilan both disappear at the end of this season and Ash gets new companions. Iris' voice is so shrill I can't listen to her without wanting to shove a knife down my ear and Cilan is just boring and irrelevant. Also, with companions the female is always the one who catches and trains pokemon that actually get air time (Misty, May, Dawn, Iris) and the guy does nothing but cook and his pokemon are hardly ever even seen (Brock, Tracy, Cilan). I hope Ash has a male companion who could actually be a rival. Or maybe have his rival be his companion and then there is a constant rivalry to write about, keep the show interesting. They fight over catching pokemon, learning moves etc.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Ash's Dunsparce:
    - Drill Run
    - Double Edge
    - Aqua Tail / Rollout
    - Roost / Glare
    I could see that. Not to sure about roost as id question its effectiveness in the anime and id go for rollout over Aqua tail but I'd be happy with that moveset for a potential Dunsparce

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I could see that. Not to sure about roost as id question its effectiveness in the anime and id go for rollout over Aqua tail but I'd be happy with that moveset for a potential Dunsparce
    Roost could be used like Synthesis in the animé. It was effective for Ash's Torterra.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Roost could be used like Synthesis in the animé. It was effective for Ash's Torterra.
    but roost implies it settles down somewhere and regains health. Not something I can see happening in the midst of battle

Quote Originally Posted by Matsuyamakun View Post
    I doubt Pokemon will be on top 10 again until XY starts.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...king-may-13-19
    Pokemon is in a set of series that hang around the bottom half of the top 10. They all get roughly the same ratings, but there's too many of them for them all to get on the list, so exactly which of them get in in a given week is a bit random. You're reading too much into a list with a very specific cut-off point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Pokemon is in a set of series that hang around the bottom half of the top 10. They all get roughly the same ratings, but there's too many of them for them all to get on the list, so exactly which of them get in in a given week is a bit random. You're reading too much into a list with a very specific cut-off point.
    Pretty much summed up things well, Dephender, it's amazing how the majority of the community don't even know how ratings work yet are so quick to throw around claims. I simply just got tired of replying and explaining because the immense amount of wrong in each post regarding ratings gets taxing after a while. Like chipping away at a piece of dry mold and getting no where.

Anyway, evolution wise I think we're all done. Snivy, Pignite, Oshawott, Boldore and Palpitoad won't be evolving at all. The only one with a chance in my opinion is Scraggy. On Iris's team I don't foresee any captures and an Axew evolution is all that's left. I think Cilan is done capture wise, as much as I'd love to see it I don't think Pansage is evolving.

Who would have thought at the time originally watching it, that krookodile would be the last time we see any team change until xy?

Named Admiral Sentret

Who would have thought at the time originally watching it, that krookodile would be the last time we see any team change until xy?
    We did see Charizard added to the team in N.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    We did see Charizard added to the team in N.
    That guy doesn't count.

It only counts if the Pokémon in question is away doing stuff that we, the audience, know it doesn't have a snowball chance in hell in returning...and then returns. Like for example, Butterfree!

Oh wait.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

What about my good sis Charizard? Not that I'm bothered about the lack of team modifications lately; I disliked the idea of Ash ending up with too many Pokemon on his BW team to begin with. And to be honest, the writers are sort of at fault for not pacing themselves. They kept giving Ash Pokemon after Pokemon during the first part of BW and almost none during the second part.

Charizard isn't really a Team Change, though. He's more like a substitution.

If he switched out a Pokemon for Scraggy permanently people wouldn't have even noticed.

Who is going to lab if Dunsparce joins Ash?

Probably no one because he isn't near a transfer computer thing to send to oak. If he did send one though, I would guess either scraggy or krookodile.

Named Admiral Sentret

Probably no one because he isn't near a transfer computer thing to send to oak. If he did send one though, I would guess either scraggy or krookodile.
    Isn't Scraggy already at Oak's? I also think it'd be Krookodile.

We never see Scraggy after Unova League, but he is in the DA ending.(Other reserve pokemons and Krokodile are not).If Krokodile is in the main team why Ash used Krokodile with reserves in Unova League?This confuses me.He should have used Krokodile(replace Boldore) against Kotetsu.

We never see Scraggy after Unova League, but he is in the DA ending.(Other reserve pokemons and Krokodile are not).If Krokodile is in the main team why Ash used Krokodile with reserves in Unova League?This confuses me.He should have used Krokodile(replace Boldore) against Kotetsu.
    They gave each pokemon one figth, thats why Boldore fought instead of Krokoodile, Leavanny or Palpitoad.

I know, but he could use Boldore against Kenyan. Krokodile should have been in main team.

If Ash gets Dunsparce (and that's a big if imo), then I think Charizard would get Oak'd. I mean Pikachu's obviously staying and then I don't really see Snivy or Oshawott being sent away. I have no idea which other Pokemon Ash has on his team at the moment (I've lost track since he rotates so frequently), but Charizard isn't doing much so he seems like a prime candidate to leave. He's done his part anyway so I don't think his departure would be all-that unreasonable. Edit: Forgot about Pignite.
    Last edited by Lorde; 5th June 2013 at 12:07 AM.

Page 623 of 694 FirstFirst ... 523573613619620621622623624625626627633673 ... LastLast