Page 624 of 694 FirstFirst ... 524574614620621622623624625626627628634674 ... LastLast
Results 15,576 to 15,600 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I think it's pretty obvious that Charizard is going back to his stinky valley full of Charizard of varying sizes down the road, unless his re-debut episode stated that he was done with the place, which is unlikely since Charla became his girlfriend.

Why would he oak anyone at this point is really the question. He is going to be there very soon, and it would seem pointless for him to just send someone back when he will be there in a few episodes.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Why would he oak anyone at this point is really the question. He is going to be there very soon, and it would seem pointless for him to just send someone back when he will be there in a few episodes.
    Perhaps Dunsparce can be oaked and just show up when the gang reaches Pallet Town.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Pokemon is in a set of series that hang around the bottom half of the top 10. They all get roughly the same ratings, but there's too many of them for them all to get on the list, so exactly which of them get in in a given week is a bit random. You're reading too much into a list with a very specific cut-off point.
    From what I've seen on the Japanese Bulbapedia, didn't Tepig's evolution episode have a rating of 2.0-something? Which means half of what the bottom two on that list have? Call me a critic, but that's a lot less than 'roughly the same'.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious that Charizard is going back to his stinky valley full of Charizard of varying sizes down the road, unless his re-debut episode stated that he was done with the place, which is unlikely since Charla became his girlfriend.
    What I've assumed, and have been reassured about by Robert, is that Charizard had already been sent to Oak's lab, before Ash made the call to fetch Charizard, meaning that Charizard apparently went to Oak's lab somewhere between the end of AG and BWn8. Enough reason to believe he will remain at Oak's after BWda ends.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    From what I've seen on the Japanese Bulbapedia, didn't Tepig's evolution episode have a rating of 2.0-something? Which means half of what the bottom two on that list have? Call me a critic, but that's a lot less than 'roughly the same'.

What I've assumed, and have been reassured about by Robert, is that Charizard had already been sent to Oak's lab, before Ash made the call to fetch Charizard, meaning that Charizard apparently went to Oak's lab somewhere between the end of AG and BWn8. Enough reason to believe he will remain at Oak's after BWda ends.
    I'm pretty sure oak called up liza and told charizard to return righy suring that episode. So it is not to assume That he won't go right back when ash goes off to kalos.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    What about my good sis Charizard? Not that I'm bothered about the lack of team modifications lately; I disliked the idea of Ash ending up with too many Pokemon on his BW team to begin with. And to be honest, the writers are sort of at fault for not pacing themselves. They kept giving Ash Pokemon after Pokemon during the first part of BW and almost none during the second part.
    I just wish more evolutions would've come by now. I'm fine with no more captures, he has enough but Pignite, Palpitoad, Boldore & even Snivy could've evolved by now. And if not his Unova Pokemon why waste all these episodes, he should've rotated in some old reserves from Oak's and gotten some evolutions out of them by now. Bulbasaur (he didn't refuse, he just wasn't ready and between May's Venusaur & Ash's Torterra who has a very similiar personality to Bulbasaur and could watch over the ranch while Bulba is with Ash), Bayleef, Quilava, Totodile, Corphish, Buizel, & Gible are all prime candidates that could use evolving. Btw, I'm still holding out hope for a Primeape reappearance by October and the XY Anime premiere.
    Official Protag Namefor Gen VI
    ♂ Protag: Xavier
    ♀ Protag: Yvonne

I support Emerald & FR/LG remakes over Ruby & Sapphire remakes!!!

I support Wallace/Steven combo for RSE remakes!!!

Boldore can't evolve, or it won't be ash's anymore.

Named Admiral Sentret

Wasn't Typhlosion part of the kids sets and still haven't appear in the anime? Maybe there is your evolution!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Wasn't Typhlosion part of the kids sets and still haven't appear in the anime? Maybe there is your evolution!!
    So ash is going somehow randomly bring quilava to the team for like 5 episodes, evolve, and then go back to the lab?

Named Admiral Sentret

It appeared in the ending, the kids set that it covered already passed, the only pokemon from that set that didn't appear was Salamence but migth still appear in the Clair episode, even though its not the the most recent set but on the previows.

Boldore can't evolve, or it won't be ash's anymore.
    Unless he does a trade back like he did with Butterfree in the first season.

What were you expecting from a filler saga trying to kill time about ash going back home?
    Which is exactly why they shouldn't have rushed the gyms and the League. The whole saga seemed rushed and now they're just tossing crap at the screen until October.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

That was Golden Week. You're reading too much into a list you don't understand, which just further proves my point.

It's been stated over and over that during the phone call, Oak said outright how Liza had just sent Charizard over as requested.. I don't know where you or Robert are getting that he was already chilling at the lab..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Oh jeez, don't listen to Robert then! He's clearly misguided you and even MONTHS after the translations came out, you are stull hanging onto that.

Oak: Sorry to make you wait, Satoshi. Lizardon has arrived from the Lizafic Valley.

These are the EXACT words. So stop clinging onto what Robert said! Oh dear, I know people don't trust the writers anymore, but this is down right ridiculous.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Actually in the new ending with all the Pokemon owned by main characters there was one Quilava and one Typhlosion, so it looks like either Ash or Dawn might have an evolution.
    Official Protag Namefor Gen VI
    ♂ Protag: Xavier
    ♀ Protag: Yvonne

I support Emerald & FR/LG remakes over Ruby & Sapphire remakes!!!

I support Wallace/Steven combo for RSE remakes!!!

Dawn sure isn't going to be appearing in the rest of the saga and probably never again, so it can't be hers. And unless ash randomly beings quilava back on the team, then it isn't his. So probably a random one like croconaw.

Named Admiral Sentret

Dawn sure isn't going to be appearing in the rest of the saga and probably never again, so it can't be hers. And unless ash randomly beings quilava back on the team, then it isn't his. So probably a random one like croconaw.
    Watch as it is an insulting dream where Ash randomly dreams of having evolved Pokémon. Then it turns into a nightmare when he sees that Pikachu is Pikachu no more...

A nightmare? Ash wants Pikachu to evolve but said he wouldn't force him.

Incidentally, he got to command a Raichu for a short while a bit after that admission.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post

Incidentally, he got to command a Raichu for a short while a bit after that admission.
    That was also years ago....well in real time. At this point he hasn't shown any indication that he would want him to evolve. He even covered pikachu from the thunderstone that the guy threw in the celestial tower thing.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    In that case, the nightmare comes from Pikachu, not Ash. That makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Which is exactly why they shouldn't have rushed the gyms and the League. The whole saga seemed rushed and now they're just tossing crap at the screen until October.
    Yeah they should have paced themselves better instead of rushing through the saga. It's a problem that the writers seem to have as seen in previous sagas, and I doubt it'll ever change. I just hope they've listened to fan feedback and decide against reckless ideas like rotation in the next saga. I mean they obviously had trouble handling the 10 or so Pokemon that were on Ash's team in this saga, and I would hate for them to repeat their mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    That was Golden Week. You're reading too much into a list you don't understand, which just further proves my point.
    The fact that it aired during Golden Week is irrelevant imo. Other Pokemon episodes that aired during Golden Week did far better than the Tepig episode. To be honest, I don't know why excuses are always made for that particular episode; it seems apparent that kids just didn't care for Tepig's evolution, probably because they've seen way too many of Ash's Fire-types evolve and the novelty wore off. That last part is just my theory, but the ratings don't lie about the quality of an episode imo.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Exactly! We've had rushed endings to series...but not a whole series being rushed!

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

What I've assumed, and havebeen reassured about by Robert, is that Charizard had already been sent to Oak's lab, before Ash made the call to fetch Charizard, meaning that Charizard apparently went to Oak's lab somewhere between the end of AG and BWn8. Enough reason to believe he will remain at Oak's after BWda ends.
    I've been gone a month, housesitting with no internet, and THIS is still being argued. Do you even read people's posts regarding this subject, do you not read my huge *** post on this, more than a month ago, do I have look for it and link to it.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post15928799

There it is. Read it, please read it, this subject about Ash's Charizard and Oak's lab needs to end already.

Now for this thread.

Well with the disappointing episodes I have seen that have aired in the past month, it's clear, this thread is going to be rather pointless until next generation. Because I don't see a team changing at all.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Which is pretty sad...what was Ash's last team change? Charizard doesn't count...Krookodile? I wonder what the record is for most time without a team change for Ash

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Page 624 of 694 FirstFirst ... 524574614620621622623624625626627628634674 ... LastLast