Page 627 of 694 FirstFirst ... 527577617623624625626627628629630631637677 ... LastLast
Results 15,651 to 15,675 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ok I know this will never happen, but now that Gardevoir is a little more relevant with the new typing, I think it could make a great addition to Ash's team. He can catch a Ralts or Kirlia near the end of Da and take it and Pikachu with him.

Also can anybody see Pikachu being a fairy type?? I know it'll never happen but it could make it fresh after all this time.
    Then it can make Pikachu defeating Latios pseudo legit :X :P

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Then it can make Pikachu defeating Latios pseudo legit :X :P
    Lol and the Dragonite win .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Here's my current predictions for the fun of it. I doubt it'll happen but why not?

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Fletchling- Has a fiery personality. A little bossy? I'm not too sure but it should have flame charge. It'll calm down through evolution
    Chespin- Cute lil' bugger like Oshawott. May or may not evolve. Not too sure:|
    Froakie- Hopefully the evolver, like infernape. More of a Squirtle personality, annoying Fennekin when she's trying to nap.
    Fennekin- His female diva, all she does is wanna nap. All Froakie wants is anything but! Like the Bulbasaur/Squirtle and Cyndaquil/Totodile dynamic.
    Pancham- More of a gangster type. Silent but deadly?
    Clauncher- He always catches the crustaceans(ok dwebble) and he hopefully is no exception. He can be more funny like corphish in the dopey way.
    Dunsparce- Hopefully gets a new evolution. Could be a unique addition

Sana/Serena:
    (Starter)
    Marril- Now she's fairy type, so maybe they can bring the cutey back?
    Kofukimushi- The common bug would be cool for her, like May and Wurmple.
    Furabebe- It would be cool for this little bundle of adorableness to be on the cast.
    Pika clone- We know its gonna happen

Toroba(Ginger Afro?) :
    Shishiko- His starter, calm most of the time. Very playful.

Tieruno(Heavy set?) :
    Helioptile- His starter. Like axew except not a baby. Often does the daze face when he uses parabola charge.
    Gogoat- Seems plausible

Personally, I hope Ash only gets one starter this time around. I don't know what everyone's obsession is with Ash getting all the starters. There are presumably 100-150 new pokemon to choose from, why must he take up half his team with these specific three each time?

I'd like him to have Chespin. He suits it and it looks like it could definitely become a fan favourite if they give it a funny personality like Oshawatt.
    Also, I see him with Fletchling and I really want him to get it. Usually I'd vote against him getting another regional bird, but the added fire type just sways in it's favour and it also looks awesome.
    I don't really want him to get any of the other pokemon revealed thus far. I can see him with Clauncher though, big time. I think it's a real possibility that he'll get that.
    If Dunsparce gets an evo (I doubt it will) then he might get that, but based off the episode where he almost catches it, he doesn't seem to actually end up catching it and I think they just picked Dunsparse at random as they needed a pokemon to start the argument for the story line. i think people read too much into it and it's appearance was actually irrelevant, not the huge evolution clue that people are making it out to be.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

Quote Originally Posted by jake279 View Post
    Personally, I hope Ash only gets one starter this time around. I don't know what everyone's obsession is with Ash getting all the starters. There are presumably 100-150 new pokemon to choose from, why must he take up half his team with these specific three each time?
    Because these are specifically my favorite group of starters.

Look I get that there may be cool Grass, Fire, and Water Pokemon in 6th generation, but unless I'm turned off my the starter evolutions, I don't want to take the risk, that the other type Pokemon aren't that impressive.

Besides we might only be looking at 100-120 new Pokemon, there are now 18 types, distribution is going to be hell. And I want more ghost/dragon/dark options, and I guess fairy as well.

Besides nothing is preventing the writers from giving Ash more than one grass, fire, water types. especially if they are dual typed, and their other typing gets more focus then fine.

All I want though is Ash to get a Ghost, Steel, Psychic and Fairy type, maybe combine a few of those with Grass, Fire, Water, and there we go, along with the starters.

Let's also not forget that the starters get more focus under Ash.

Sure they could pull a Dawn and Piplup, but with Chespin, but then the other two have to go to Ash.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Because these are specifically my favorite group of starters.

Look I get that there may be cool Grass, Fire, and Water Pokemon in 6th generation, but unless I'm turned off my the starter evolutions, I don't want to take the risk, that the other type Pokemon aren't that impressive.

Besides we might only be looking at 100-120 new Pokemon, there are now 18 types, distribution is going to be hell. And I want more ghost/dragon/dark options, and I guess fairy as well.

Besides nothing is preventing the writers from giving Ash more than one grass, fire, water types. especially if they are dual typed, and their other typing gets more focus then fine.

All I want though is Ash to get a Ghost, Steel, Psychic and Fairy type, maybe combine a few of those with Grass, Fire, Water, and there we go, along with the starters.

Let's also not forget that the starters get more focus under Ash.

Sure they could pull a Dawn and Piplup, but with Chespin, but then the other two have to go to Ash.
    No, on of them get focus and the other two get thrown in the crapper -_-.....

Ash:

Pikachu
    Talonflame
    Froakie
    Gardevoir

Electric, Flying, Fire, Water(maybe Fighting), Psychic, and Fairy covered right there. With one starter, the chance of evolution goes much higher. And two remaining spots.

As opposed to:

Pikachu
    Talonflame
    Chespin(doesn't evolve)
    Froakie(might evolve but the water curse is made higher chance when Ash has more then one starter)
    Fenniken(most likely will evolve)

Electric, Flying, Fire, Water, Grass, Fire(maybe Psychic).

Now since we don't know about rotation yet, which looks better to you lol??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

The second, since I don't think gardevoir is a ash pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The second, since I don't think gardevoir is a ash pokemon.
    Well he said he wanted a fairy and a psychic type lol.

Well he said he wanted a fairy and a psychic type lol.
    Still not sold on the idea of gardevoir. it's too feminine for the designated shonen audience to handle.

Still not sold on the idea of gardevoir. it's too feminine for the designated shonen audience to handle.
    Sorry, did you not see Bayleef and Snivy lol?? It's not his first girly pokemon.

Sorry, did you not see Bayleef and Snivy lol?? It's not his first girly pokemon.
    Gardevoir is miles away from a snake and grass dinosaur thing. Just look at its design.

Gardevoir is miles away from a snake and grass dinosaur thing. Just look at its design.
    Big whoop, it wears a dress lol.

Is that why shonen anime have a lot of ecchi? Or are ypu saying that a huge chest( like Tsunade's or pretty much any girl from high school dxd) is not feminine?

<--My tumblr

\

Ash
    Pikachu
    Talonflame
    Froakie or Chespin
    Sableye
    Pancham
    Clauncher--it he gets Chespin
    new Grass type---if he gets Froakie

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

I have a strong feeling that Noivern will be Ash's wildcard Pokemon this time around. It has that intimidating appearance that most of his wildcard Pokemon have(Glalie, Gliscor, and Krookodile) it looks pretty fast too so I could see him doing some cool things with it.

Ash(Team Plan 1)
    Pikachu - Same.
    Fletchling-Talonflame - Ash's first capture in the Kalos Region as a Fletchling it would be a reliable and powerful battler and upon evolving into a Talonflame it would become even stronger. It's speed and power would allow it to be one of Ash's strongest regional birds with moves such as Brave Bird, Blaze Kick*, and Flame Charge.
    *Grass Type Pokemon* - Not sure on this one.. it could be Chespin but I'd rather Ash get only one starter Pokemon this time around it would probably stay in it's first stage.
    Pancham - Ash's mascot Pokemon along with Pikachu in Kalos the two of them would have a rather comedic relationship. Pancham would take the role of comic relief on Ash's team I'm not sure if it would evolve but Ash's probably wouldn't.
    Froakie - Ash's only starter Pokemon in the Kalos Region it would stand out among his other water type starter Pokemon by evolving all of the way to it's final form.
    Noivern - Ash's wildcard Pokemon and powerhouse in the Kalos Region due to being abandoned by it's older trainer who was a harsh but extremely powerful trainer Noivern would be hesitant in listening to Ash who would have trouble controlling it. During her cameo appearance Iris would appear helping Ash earn Noivern's trust.

Ash(Team Plan 2)
    Pikachu
    Kofukimushi-Vivillon
    Chespin
    Shishiko
    Clauncher
    Noivern
    Last edited by JD; 14th June 2013 at 11:51 AM.

Movie gliders featuring Sylveon, Eevee, Pikachu, Mewtwo, Red Genesect and Genesect, released this month.

Mewtwo and Genesect T-shirts. For this month.

Legendary T-shirts featuring Kyurem Formes, Darkrai, Giratina and Rayquaza. Also for this month.

Amazon apparently updated with X&Y Pokémon. I will post them as quickly as possible.

Pokémon Moncolle Collection(For October 25th):
    Blastoise
    Venusaur
    Charizard
    Charmender
    Squritle
    Bulbasaur
    Xerneas
    Fletchling
    Fennekin
    Yveltal
    Gogoat
    Chespin
    Helioptile
    Pikachu
    Pancham

Placeholders:
    A
    B
    J Confirmed to be Inkay.
    F Confirmed to be Noivern.
    N
    K

Other merch:
    Talky Friend Plushies(For November 16th):
    Fennekin
    Froakie
    Chespin
    Pikachu

Lying down plushies(For November 11th):
    Fennekin
    Froakie
    Chespin

Moncolle and PokéBall(For October 25th):
    Chespin
    Fennekin
    Froakie

Monster Collection and Timer Ball Helioptile for October 25th.

Pokémon Plushies(For October 25th)
    Pikachu
    Helioptile
    Charmender
    Fennekin
    Bulbasaur
    Froakie
    Squirtle
    Chespin

Placeholders
    A
    B

Pokémon 1/1 Pikachu Plushiefor October 25th.

Pokémon Soft Vinyl Xerneas and Yveltal for October 25th.

Moncolle and Primer Ball Pokémon A for October 25th.

Everything else:
    Movie Related:
    Movie Moncolles for July 13th. This one features Genesect, Red Genesect and Mewtwo, this one features Eeveelutions.

Pokémon with you Q train for October 12th.

New Pokémon Ponjan for October 25th.

PokéPita House DX for October 25th.

Moncolle Pokémon League for Novermber 16th.

Pokémon Plastic Figure NEO Blastoise for November 16th.
    Pokémon Plastic Figurine NEO Venusaur for November 16th.

New Pokémon PokéBall TV game for November 16th.

New Pokédex and PokéBall for October 16th.

And this is it.

Edit: Updated the list from AAPF.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 2nd August 2013 at 8:40 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Amazon apparently updated with X&Y Pokémon. I will post them as quickly as possible.
    Cool, i'll look forward to them cheers Yusef.

Gardevoir isn't going to be on his team because its an old pokemon, nothing else, if it was an old pokemon with a new evolution sure but it just has a new typing and if they want to give Satoshi a fairy type there are new ones in the dex for sure and I hope its not Sylveon give Sylveon to the new girl or wtv, I would prefer something else including the little fairy to Sylveon.

Honestly for Ash's team I'm hoping for a sort of Hoenn feel to it where he got one of the starters

Pikachu - for obvious reasons
    Talonflame - regional bird
    Chespin - always has the grass starter for the generation
    Clauncher - water type

and two others (maybe 1 or 2 reserves, not like gen 5); maybe Pancham

I would love him to get Froakie but honestly don't think he will, but we'll see; I'd like to see Yvonne/Serena as a female companion with Fennekin, would suit her really well.

Big whoop, it wears a dress lol.
    Still too girly for Ash, even worse would be if gardevoir is male.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Is that why shonen anime have a lot of ecchi? Or are ypu saying that a huge chest( like Tsunade's or pretty much any girl from high school dxd) is not feminine?
    Pokemon is aimed at people under the age of 10.

Still too girly for Ash, even worse would be if gardevoir is male.

Pokemon is aimed at people under the age of 10.
    Well if 15+ love ecchi, then 10 can love feminine

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoom View Post
    Honestly for Ash's team I'm hoping for a sort of Hoenn feel to it where he got one of the starters

Pikachu - for obvious reasons
    Talonflame - regional bird
    Chespin - always has the grass starter for the generation
    Clauncher - water type

and two others (maybe 1 or 2 reserves, not like gen 5); maybe Pancham

I would love him to get Froakie but honestly don't think he will, but we'll see; I'd like to see Yvonne/Serena as a female companion with Fennekin, would suit her really well.
    These are the exact four that I see him getting too (including Pikachu). It seems so in-your-face obvious that he will get them, but you never know. Then at least two more Pokemon that haven't been revealed yet or maybe an old one with a new evolution.. I really hope he doesn't catch more than 7-8 pokemon this gen. Last gen proved that it just doesn't work.

Personally, I would love him to get Flabebe and carry it around in his pocket but I seriously doubt it will happen.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

I would like Kalos to be the first region where Ash doesn't get a grass type starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I would like Kalos to be the first region where Ash doesn't get a grass type starter.
    same here. Be nice to change things up a bit.
    I'd like to see Ash with just Froakie. Then have Cilan and the new girl with Fennekin & Chespin

No, on of them get focus and the other two get thrown in the crapper -_-.....
    1st Generation: Charmander and Bulbasaur got treated nicely, Squirtle received the least amount of development.

2nd Generation: Chikorita evolved and Cyndaquil got the most gym wins, not counting stupid Pikachu which was in every gym. Totodile got the worst treatment.

5 Generation- Pignite is Ash's strongest 5th gen starter, Oshawott has shown up in approximately 50% or more of the episodes in its entire run. While it sucks at battling, it does get tons of screentime. Snivy was the worst treated, not being good at battles and showing up infrequently.

Besides one thing: Brock's Marshtomp. Yeah I don't know about you, but I like these starters too much for them to be treated like that.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 627 of 694 FirstFirst ... 527577617623624625626627628629630631637677 ... LastLast