Page 629 of 694 FirstFirst ... 529579619625626627628629630631632633639679 ... LastLast
Results 15,701 to 15,725 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #15701
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Invercargill, New Zealand.
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Unlikely not impossible and it's storyline would kind of be screwed if it didnt.
    What about Treeko and Aipom ? (yes I know Aipom had already been traded by the time she evolved but still)

  2. #15702
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    What I'm saying is your pretty much guaranteed to evolve if you don't have them, not if you do you can't evolve.

  3. #15703
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,178

    Default

    I really hope that Noivern is Ash's wildcard Pokemon in Kalos it suits him since most of his wildcard Pokemon are rather "intimidating" plus it reminds me of Gliscor and Charizard.

    Ash
    Pikachu
    Fletchling-Talonflame
    Chespin
    Shishiko
    Froakie
    Noivern

  4. #15704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I really hope that Noivern is Ash's wildcard Pokemon in Kalos it suits him since most of his wildcard Pokemon are rather "intimidating" plus it reminds me of Gliscor and Charizard.

    Ash
    Pikachu
    Fletchling-Talonflame
    Chespin
    Shishiko
    Froakie
    Noivern
    Ash is too kinky to have an actual Dragon that can be a threat.

    But I guess Noivern is a good fit...for Iris.

  5. #15705
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I really hope that Noivern is Ash's wildcard Pokemon in Kalos it suits him since most of his wildcard Pokemon are rather "intimidating" plus it reminds me of Gliscor and Charizard.

    Ash
    Pikachu
    Fletchling-Talonflame
    Chespin
    Shishiko
    Froakie
    Noivern
    Why should he get a Fire-type when his Fletchling will most likely become Talonflame? It would give him another free slot to choose from. Pikachu, Fletchling, Chespin, Froakie, ???, ???. That's all i see at the moment. Just wait until more Pokemon are revealed, since I guarantee that you will just discard your choices when more Pokemon are revealed.
    - Claimed:



    -XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

    Pokemon Y Team:

    Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

    3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

  6. #15706
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Why should he get a Fire-type when his Fletchling will most likely become Talonflame? It would give him another free slot to choose from. Pikachu, Fletchling, Chespin, Froakie, ???, ???. That's all i see at the moment. Just wait until more Pokemon are revealed, since I guarantee that you will just discard your choices when more Pokemon are revealed.
    Ehh I don't know Shishiko just kind of suits Ash since it apparently has a competitive spirit.I'm trying to wait for more people to be revealed but I really want Ash to get some of these new Pokemon that are revealed.

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Ash is too kinky to have an actual Dragon that can be a threat.

    But I guess Noivern is a good fit...for Iris.
    I hope that doesn't happen >.>

  7. #15707
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Ehh I don't know Shishiko just kind of suits Ash since it apparently has a competitive spirit.I'm trying to wait for more people to be revealed but I really want Ash to get some of these new Pokemon that are revealed.



    I hope that doesn't happen >.>
    It's cool & all since we all have our opinions, Litleo's typing is just strange.... Fire/Normal. Well if he were to get a Fire-type aside from Talonflame, I'd choose Litleo over Fennekin, since I think Ash shouldn't have all 3 starters, just Chespin & Froakie.
    - Claimed:



    -XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

    Pokemon Y Team:

    Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

    3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

  8. #15708
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I hope that doesn't happen >.>
    Same here.
    Ash needs another powerhouse that isn't one of the starters. His main rival'll probably end up getting it though.

  9. #15709
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu, Nepal
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I really hope that Noivern is Ash's wildcard Pokemon in Kalos it suits him since most of his wildcard Pokemon are rather "intimidating" plus it reminds me of Gliscor and Charizard.

    Ash
    Pikachu
    Fletchling-Talonflame
    Chespin
    Shishiko
    Froakie
    Noivern
    Its too early to be predicting Ash's Karlos team now. Maybe we'll get to see more awesome pokemons made for Ash. (Or stupid ones)
    However, I would love to get Noivern this time. A Dragon type would be a change.
    And, I don't think he'll capture both Talonflame and Litleo. I don't think he'll be switching pokemons in Karlos. Maybe he'll have a fixed team like in older generations.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

  10. #15710
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Nah don't stop it just make it a tradition with the water and fire ones also.



    So you really wanted to post that comic didn't you?
    Was it that obvious!? :P
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

    Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

    Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

  11. #15711
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    533

    Default

    If the rumors are true about Fennekin evolving into a Fire/Psychic type, then I want Ash to capture and evolve it so he finally gets a Psychic type. But if it does not gain that type, I'd rather Ash just use a Talonflame as his Fire type.
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!



    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure


    Bastion's Current Team:

  12. #15712
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Yamirami and Nokocchi were shown being played with via Pokemon Amie on Pokemon Smash. I definitely think at least one of them or both will end up with XY evolutions and the Nokocchi will be caught by Satoshi at some point during the journey to Kanto through the Decolora Archipelago.

  13. #15713
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,062

    Default

    It's a been while since I've come back to serebii . Hope my pals like Joltik Kid and Ace Detective have been doing well.

    I'm not up to date on gen 6 . Talonflame looks really awesome. I'd catch one. Ash should get one . Hopefully not getting Unfezant's treatment .
    I'm sort of bummed Butterfree didn't return. Why is ash getting Dunsparce a possibility ?
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

    The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

    Greninja all the way

  14. #15714
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Why should he get a Fire-type when his Fletchling will most likely become Talonflame? It would give him another free slot to choose from. Pikachu, Fletchling, Chespin, Froakie, ???, ???. That's all i see at the moment. Just wait until more Pokemon are revealed, since I guarantee that you will just discard your choices when more Pokemon are revealed.
    because if Fletchling is the "common bird" and they do give it to him, thier not going to evolve the thing immediantly upon getting it, and probably won't for a while unless it has a middle form we don't know of. If Talonflame turns out to be it's only evolution, i could easily see the writers opting to not evolving it for some time, and therefore it would still only be a normal flying type until said evo time occured.

    therefore he would likely still get a fire type in the meantime because of that factor.

  15. #15715
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    because if Fletchling is the "common bird" and they do give it to him, thier not going to evolve the thing immediantly upon getting it, and probably won't for a while unless it has a middle form we don't know of. If Talonflame turns out to be it's only evolution, i could easily see the writers opting to not evolving it for some time, and therefore it would still only be a normal flying type until said evo time occured.

    therefore he would likely still get a fire type in the meantime because of that factor.
    Well actually he doesn't need to because of that. If he was able to survive the BF without a fire type on his main team and went all of Hoenn with barely using Torkoal, I think he could wait awhile if Talonflame is to become his fire type. I kinda like that set up where if he can take care of two of his necessary types with one pokemon on a six pokemon team, there's an opportunity to get two wildcards that have the potential to be a type or types Ash has never had before, or at least wildcards that offer something else besides the fire/water/grass/flying typing. Maybe Pancham and some other pokemon that hasn't been revealed yet would be my personal choices.
    Last edited by Ash6K; 17th June 2013 at 4:34 AM.

  16. #15716
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    because if Fletchling is the "common bird" and they do give it to him, thier not going to evolve the thing immediantly upon getting it, and probably won't for a while unless it has a middle form we don't know of. If Talonflame turns out to be it's only evolution, i could easily see the writers opting to not evolving it for some time, and therefore it would still only be a normal flying type until said evo time occured.

    therefore he would likely still get a fire type in the meantime because of that factor.
    Ash lasted in Hoenn without a Fire type for 58 episodes...and it only took Taillow 76 episodes to evolve (Ash hardly used Torkoal much inbetween). So that's not much of a value argument.

    In that regard though, I not against Ash getting all 3 starters or some other Fire type if it comes to that
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  17. #15717
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,990

    Default

    yet they still felt it necessary to give him Torkoal to keep the Grass/fire/water triangle going despite it being the most rediculious capture ever since it did absolutely nothing of value (and the fact Darkrai blasted it to nothingness with ease negates it's fight with Registeel), not to mention 76 episodes is about more than a year, hardly short imo.

    to be fair i'm willing to wait for more information, but right now if Fletchling is the common bird, and it doesn't know any other fire moves but flame charge, then i don't see it being a fire pokemon and see Ash still getting one to hold down that posisition regardless of usage.

    Also hoping he doesn't get Chespin unless it's got a unique typing after evolving, Levanny proves Ash doesn't need the regional grass starter, if there's one pattern to be broken, i'm hoping it's this, not to mention Chespin looks more suited for a girl anyway.

  18. #15718
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    spokane, washington
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Yamirami and Nokocchi were shown being played with via Pokemon Amie on Pokemon Smash. I definitely think at least one of them or both will end up with XY evolutions and the Nokocchi will be caught by Satoshi at some point during the journey to Kanto through the Decolora Archipelago.
    In Sableye's case it's been brought up that it might be like Munchlax in Movie 7 and evolve in the film. In any case a third gen. Pokemon getting it's own profile on the movie website with no owner is something not to over look. Now for Dunsparce while it does escape in Da!9 since its's part of the plot of the episode but since the island it lives on will have both Da!10 and Da!11 (maybe Da!12 but not confirm yet) episode plots will happen their this leaves a chance for Dunsparce to appear in any of those episodes. So the possibility of them getting XY evolutions is very likely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    It's a been while since I've come back to serebii . Hope my pals like Joltik Kid and Ace Detective have been doing well.

    I'm not up to date on gen 6 . Talonflame looks really awesome. I'd catch one. Ash should get one . Hopefully not getting Unfezant's treatment .
    I'm sort of bummed Butterfree didn't return. Why is ash getting Dunsparce a possibility ?
    Well the episode summery for Da!9 says he tries to catch because its rare but escapes that episode. But like I say before their will remain on the Island at least until Da!12 but where that episode takes place is still unknown at this time.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

  19. #15719
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,922

    Default

    Imo, I don't see Ash getting Fletchling since it evolves into a Fire-type. Ash is always given the most popular Starter Pokemon and in this generation that would be Fennekin without a doubt imo. I just don't see the point in Ash having two Fire-types on his team; it would be redundant. And no, I don't think rotation would fix that issue, nor do I want it to happen in this new saga.

  20. #15720
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,990

    Default

    he's had multiple types before, so it's not a problem at all.

    anyway i'm not going to discuss this further until we get more information, this probably isn't the best place to discuss it in general though.

  21. #15721
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Imo, I don't see Ash getting Fletchling since it evolves into a Fire-type. Ash is always given the most popular Starter Pokemon and in this generation that would be Fennekin without a doubt imo. I just don't see the point in Ash having two Fire-types on his team; it would be redundant. And no, I don't think rotation would fix that issue, nor do I want it to happen in this new saga.
    Right...that's why Ash got Torchic and Piplup...oh wait
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  22. #15722
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Right...that's why Ash got Torchic and Piplup...oh wait
    Neither of those were the most popular Starters from their respective generation when they were first revealed; they only gradually gained fanbases after being on the show for a while. So I'm not sure what your point is, unless you're implying that the writers will take a wild chance and give Ash Froakie and/or Chespin instead of going with the sure winner and giving him Fennekin. I wouldn't gamble with those odds.

  23. #15723
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Neither of those were the most popular Starters from their respective generation when they were first revealed; they only gradually gained fanbases after being on the show for a while. So I'm not sure what your point is, unless you're implying that the writers will take a wild chance and give Ash Froakie and/or Chespin instead of going with the sure winner and giving him Fennekin. I wouldn't gamble with those odds.
    Treecko was not popular until after Ash used one... I remember Mudkip and Torchic were far more popular.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  24. #15724
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Ash is always given the most popular Starter Pokemon and in this generation that would be Fennekin without a doubt imo.
    Popularity is subjective, on forum popularity does not translate to overall popularity. The writers do whatever they please.

  25. #15725
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Neither of those were the most popular Starters from their respective generation when they were first revealed; they only gradually gained fanbases after being on the show for a while. So I'm not sure what your point is, unless you're implying that the writers will take a wild chance and give Ash Froakie and/or Chespin instead of going with the sure winner and giving him Fennekin. I wouldn't gamble with those odds.
    You sure do have an issue with "assuming" don't you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    because if Fletchling is the "common bird" and they do give it to him, thier not going to evolve the thing immediantly upon getting it, and probably won't for a while unless it has a middle form we don't know of. If Talonflame turns out to be it's only evolution, i could easily see the writers opting to not evolving it for some time, and therefore it would still only be a normal flying type until said evo time occured.

    therefore he would likely still get a fire type in the meantime because of that factor.
    Well Fletchling could learn Flame Charge in its current form, and like others have said, Ash went 58 episodes without a Fire-type in Hoenn, and then 51 in Sinnoh. Not saying he won't get one, I just think it would make more sense for him to not get one, so that way he would have some form of variety in his XY Team.
    - Claimed:



    -XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

    Pokemon Y Team:

    Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

    3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Page 629 of 694 FirstFirst ... 529579619625626627628629630631632633639679 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •