Page 630 of 694 FirstFirst ... 530580620626627628629630631632633634640680 ... LastLast
Results 15,726 to 15,750 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #15726
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    I hope ash doesn't get all 3 starters again just one! Fenniken
    and he gets other pokemon throughout the region to fill out his slots


    that new dragon looks cool but I doubt ash will get it

  2. #15727
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    776

    Default

    I will hold off on which number Fletchling and Talonflame are first before putting it on Ash's team. I remember when Braviery first come onto the screen, a lot of people thought that was the final version of the region bird, but it turn to be Unfezant. Just wait tell we know for sure if Fletchling is the regional bird, before putting any future ideas down.

  3. #15728
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,665

    Default

    We know Fletchling is near the first few Pokemon from the Pokedex image that revealed Zigzagoon.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  4. #15729
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    43

    Default

    I'm agreeing that Ash doesn't need to have all 3 starters, my exact hopes are:

    -Iris goes on to become the Gym leader she's meant to be; love her, but she needs to GTFO!!
    -Ash and Cilan return to Pallet Town and are joined by Misty because she's itching to go on another adventure (AND ASH AND MISTY ARE DESTINED!!)
    -Upon arriving in Kalos, they are joined by Serena and regularly pump into Calum/Tierno/Trevor/Shauna.
    -Ash somehow ends up with Chespin (I love the Grass starter tradition), Misty catches a Froakie, and Serena's fabulousness would be doubled by having a Fennekin!! Cilan can catch whatever the "butchest" Fairy type Pokémon is, LoL!!
    -Ash should catch Fletchling and evolve it and Chespin to Talonflame and ????? respectively, along with some of his other new catches to different stages.

  5. #15730
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monocross View Post
    I'm agreeing that Ash doesn't need to have all 3 starters, my exact hopes are:

    -Iris goes on to become the Gym leader she's meant to be; love her, but she needs to GTFO!!
    -Ash and Cilan return to Pallet Town and are joined by Misty because she's itching to go on another adventure (AND ASH AND MISTY ARE DESTINED!!)
    -Upon arriving in Kalos, they are joined by Serena and regularly pump into Calum/Tierno/Trevor/Shauna.
    -Ash somehow ends up with Chespin (I love the Grass starter tradition), Misty catches a Froakie, and Serena's fabulousness would be doubled by having a Fennekin!! Cilan can catch whatever the "butchest" Fairy type Pokémon is, LoL!!
    -Ash should catch Fletchling and evolve it and Chespin to Talonflame and ????? respectively, along with some of his other new catches to different stages.
    Yes because the writers care about Ash and Misty loving each other more than their new game characters. Oh, they are DESTINED together.....they will definitely meet on Ash's 11th birthday.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  6. #15731
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    533

    Default

    I want Ash with one starter. Froakie. I love Chespin but it just screams Oshawott. I would probably come to hate it too and I do not want that
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!



    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure


    Bastion's Current Team:

  7. #15732

    Default

    Yeah, there's no way they're bringing back Misty, when they have many, newer characters who can advertise the games better than her. That being said, it'd be cool to see the show give Misty another shot.

  8. #15733
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Yes because the writers care about Ash and Misty loving each other more than their new game characters. Oh, they are DESTINED together.....they will definitely meet on Ash's 11th birthday.
    They did that once.. Remember Ash giving a surprise party because they had been on the road for a year? And then Ash got to be 10 again.. o.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    I want Ash with one starter. Froakie. I love Chespin but it just screams Oshawott. I would probably come to hate it too and I do not want that
    Chespin will no matter what end up on the main cast though, you can bet your postcount on it. So it doesn't really matter if it's on Ash, or whichever new character is brought in. I'd rather see it on Ash, because of latent potential and whatnot.. :P I'm with you on Froakie though. It's either him or Crauncher.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  9. #15734
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    They did that once.. Remember Ash giving a surprise party because they had been on the road for a year? And then Ash got to be 10 again.. o.0



    Chespin will no matter what end up on the main cast though, you can bet your postcount on it. So it doesn't really matter if it's on Ash, or whichever new character is brought in. I'd rather see it on Ash, because of latent potential and whatnot.. :P I'm with you on Froakie though. It's either him or Crauncher.
    Well I am obviously speaking about when he turns 11 again. Which is never lol.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  10. #15735
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    I think/hope Ash will get these 3 in the first few episodes of XY:
    (Pikachu)
    - Froakie (main starter, evolves all the way and breaks the water curse)
    - Fletchling (evolves into Fire/Flying, so would take both the Flying and the Fire type spot in Ash's team)
    - Chespin (could be the cutesy one)

    Fennekin can go to the traveling partner, preferebly Shauna. This way we have two spots left for wild cards such as a Fairy type, Poison type, Steel type, Ghost type, Ice type, Dragon type or Psychic type. However I do think it's likely that the last two spots will be taken by either a Ground type, a Bug type or a Fighting type as this usually happens. I do think Ash could rotate this saga, but then with max 8 (Pikachu included) pokemon in total.

  11. #15736
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,422

    Default

    I think Ash should get a Fairy-type and a Psychic-type as in BW he got a Dark-type and a Rock-type. They can save Steel and Ghost for the generation after.



  12. #15737
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    53

    Default

    What I hope Ash catch is following!
    Fire: 1st choice Fennekin 2choice Talonflame
    Grass: 1st choice Gogoat 2choice Chespin
    Water: 1st choice Skrelp 2choice Froakie
    and I hope really he gets Noivern (I would have prefered if Noivern was Dragon/poison it really looks like that more then it looks like Flying/Dragon)
    Oh allmost forgot I hope he catches Pancham and some new type that he dosen't have
    This will change when I can see all new pokemon and evo, some might stay!
    Last edited by sgtsnus; 17th June 2013 at 10:22 PM.
    Define the king that you feel you must protect

  13. #15738
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,139

    Default

    I really hope that Ash doesn't get all the starters again, one of them always ends up getting shafted (Squirtle, Totodile, Snivy). Hoenn was one of my favourite sagas because Sceptile was well developed while not stealing attention from other Pokemon. I think that he's much better off with one because it means that all of the other Pokemon get generally equal screen-time and the one starter he has is likely going to evolve and get treated well. I want him just to get Froakie so that it can fully evolve, but I'd accept two starters.

    I'm excited to (presumably) see Ash acquire a Talonflame too, because it will give him something different for his bird and potentially main Fire type. If Talonflame takes the role of his Fire type then that means that it probably won't be ignored like most of the other birds.

    I want Ash's team to go something like:

    -Pikachu
    -Froakie
    -Fletchling
    -[Grass type]
    -[Fairy type]
    -Noivern
    -[Ground type]/something else

    I reeaaaaaaaaally don't want rotation again because it's just going to be a pain in regards to development. Unova was a real mess. I think seven or so (including Pikachu) Pokemon is a good number. Hoenn and Sinnoh were the only two regions where he had no more than seven Pokemon being used, and they were my favourite in regards to teams, so.

  14. #15739
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Yea, ease no more rotation. It is only a good idea in theory because the anime has to be a marketing commercial for the starters and pikachu.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  15. #15740
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    I really hope that Ash doesn't get all the starters again, one of them always ends up getting shafted (Squirtle, Totodile, Snivy). Hoenn was one of my favourite sagas because Sceptile was well developed while not stealing attention from other Pokemon. I think that he's much better off with one because it means that all of the other Pokemon get generally equal screen-time and the one starter he has is likely going to evolve and get treated well. I want him just to get Froakie so that it can fully evolve, but I'd accept two starters.

    I'm excited to (presumably) see Ash acquire a Talonflame too, because it will give him something different for his bird and potentially main Fire type. If Talonflame takes the role of his Fire type then that means that it probably won't be ignored like most of the other birds.

    I want Ash's team to go something like:

    -Pikachu
    -Froakie
    -Fletchling
    -[Grass type]
    -[Fairy type]
    -Noivern
    -[Ground type]/something else

    I reeaaaaaaaaally don't want rotation again because it's just going to be a pain in regards to development. Unova was a real mess. I think seven or so (including Pikachu) Pokemon is a good number. Hoenn and Sinnoh were the only two regions where he had no more than seven Pokemon being used, and they were my favourite in regards to teams, so.
    Hoenn was also notorious for having Ash's blandest team possible... Grovyle only learned two moves, Swellow one, Torkaol none, Chorpish none, and Glalie one. And it took Ash ages to get his 6th (technical 5th)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  16. #15741
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,990

    Default

    ^though hoenn was also the only time he ran through a main region with a truely balanced team, every other main region he's had at least two of the same pokemon element at some point or another.

    Kanto: Flying
    Jouto: Grass
    Hoenn: Balance
    Sinnoh: Flying and Ground
    Unova: Grass, Water, Ground, Dark due to rotation.

    Not counting filler arcs of course since during those Ash can use what he wants and isn't restricted to region only pokemon, hopefully though they might break that trend in gen six, but i doubt it.

  17. #15742
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,185

    Default

    I'm actually excited about Ash getting the regional bird this time around.

    Talonflame is amazing and as long as it gets a sufficient amount of screentime, I'll be happy.


  18. #15743
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,825

    Default

    Here is what I want Ash's team to look like.
    1. Pikachu
    2. Fennekin
    3. Froakie
    4. Gogoat
    5. Noivern (Will have the role of the flying type along with the powerhouse role)
    6. Pancham
    7, 8, and 9 would be saved for unrevealed Pokemon or Dunsparce

  19. #15744
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Yea, ease no more rotation. It is only a good idea in theory because the anime has to be a marketing commercial for the starters and pikachu.
    I disagree the actual rotation can be good they just need to give the reserves bigger personalities.That will make it easier to write them into more episodes. The real problem was that because most of the reserves had extremely limited personalities they were simple ignored over the more personalty heavy characters (starters etc)

  20. #15745

    Default

    Actually, Boldore and Palpitoad did have a lot of personality. (Roggenrola's debut ep was all about helping its friends and it did show a lot of power/tactical skill; Palpitoad was a territorial Pokemon who commanded a minion. He also seemed to really enjoy battle) They just never did anything with them, despite the fact that there was a lot of story opportunities with them. At least Leavanny got an episode focused on its silk abilities.

    Rotation's a good idea, and it can add many new stories if they didn't focus on certain Pokemon. If Ash had one starter this time around, I think rotation would work out so much better.

  21. #15746
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    Actually, Boldore and Palpitoad did have a lot of personality. (Roggenrola's debut ep was all about helping its friends and it did show a lot of power/tactical skill; Palpitoad was a territorial Pokemon who commanded a minion. He also seemed to really enjoy battle) They just never did anything with them, despite the fact that there was a lot of story opportunities with them. At least Leavanny got an episode focused on its silk abilities.

    Rotation's a good idea, and it can add many new stories if they didn't focus on certain Pokemon. If Ash had one starter this time around, I think rotation would work out so much better.
    They can have the best personality in the world and it would mean absolutely nothing if no one sees it.

  22. #15747
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    They can have the best personality in the world and it would mean absolutely nothing if no one sees it.
    Basically this. If any Pokémon is caught I hope it'll appear in some episodes, so that we can see how it interacts with the other members of the cast.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  23. #15748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    They can have the best personality in the world and it would mean absolutely nothing if no one sees it.
    That's exactly what I'm talking about. Boldore and Palpitoad had a lot of story and character potential that wasn't used. If they got the focus they needed, they could have shined. It's not so much the fault of rotation as it is the writers ignoring them in favor of the starters. Which is why Ash should only get one starter, or have the writers use reserves more often.

    My ideal team for Ash in Kalos is Pikachu, Chespin, Fletchling, Noivern + 3 or 4 more Pokemon. One less Pokemon than Unova to juggle, and only one starter to hog battles. (Other characters would have starters that hog screentime, but they can't hog Gym or League battles, of course.)

  24. #15749
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    528

    Default

    I think ash will probably get all starters. And as always the regional bird.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

    Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

  25. #15750
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    ^though hoenn was also the only time he ran through a main region with a truely balanced team, every other main region he's had at least two of the same pokemon element at some point or another.
    Would do you exactly mean by that.

Page 630 of 694 FirstFirst ... 530580620626627628629630631632633634640680 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •