Page 638 of 694 FirstFirst ... 538588628634635636637638639640641642648688 ... LastLast
Results 15,926 to 15,950 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    They may avoid giving him the regional fire type starter if they want him to end up with a talonflame.
    I feel as though if he catches Talonflame, it'd reduce the chances of him catching Fennekin or Scatterbug let alone both lol. I always find it difficult choosing a team for him, too many choices out already.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Ash needs to get Fennekin...based on the design, it's the only one that will evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ash needs to get Fennekin...based on the design, it's the only one that will evolve.
    Why? If it is for a pattern, then Fennekin may also be an abandoned soon to be powerhouse Pokemon and have the typing of Fire/Fighting dual type you should say while you're at it. :P

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Why? If it is for a pattern, then Fennekin may also be an abandoned soon to be powerhouse Pokemon and have the typing of Fire/Fighting dual type you should say while you're at it. :P
    With the exception of Kanto because bulbasaur was being a whiny I'm too good for evolution person, the least mobile starter has always evolved.

With the exception of Kanto because bulbasaur was being a whiny I'm too good for evolution person, the least mobile starter has always evolved.
    but remember when ash only has one starter treeko who was arguably the most mobile starter did evolve.

Fennekin, but ash has two fire fighting types.

but remember when ash only has one starter treeko who was arguably the most mobile starter did evolve.
    It doesn't have to belong to ash to evolve. It just has to be the least mobile of the 3.

It doesn't have to belong to ash to evolve. It just has to be the least mobile of the 3.
    my point was that when Ash only has one or two starters regardless of how mobile it is it can still evolve. It just means they end up giving ash something slow to balance it out like torkoal.

Now Torkoal is sad...

We don't know which is the least mobile for sure yet, but it seems to probably be fennekin I'm guessing.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Werewolf View Post
    Now Torkoal is sad...
    Torkoal was always sad. Shame really I always thought it was cool.

Torkoal was always sad. Shame really I always thought it was cool.
    Yeah, imagine it's comeback:

IT HAS SHELL SMASH NOW

It could be some amazing sweeper.

So with Da! being out on the ocean, this would have been the perfect chance for Iris to get a Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra. She could have found a Horsea egg in one of the last three Episode N episodes in the ruins. It could have hatched in one of the first few Da! episodes and later evolve into Seadra. I'd only want her to have Seadra instead of Kingdra because she already has Dragonite and Excadrill for strong fully-evolved Pokemon. Plus, Seadra is the Dragon Pokemon in the Pokedex and can learn Dragon-type moves.

Cilan desperately needs a team change. Since there are Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon in the upcoming treasure episode, there might as well be Eevee. It won't happen, but Cilan should catch one. I've wanted him with a Leafeon for a long time, so it makes sense that he should take Eevee back with him to Striaton City because the Mossy Rock is nearby in Pinwheel Forest. So he can bring Leafeon with him for his cameo in Kalos.

I got carried away...

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I really want Satoshi to catch a Scatterbug, I could see Vivillon being like his Butterfree/Leavanny replacement and it may evolve sooner than most of his other Pokemon.

I know Vivillon kinda girly but others also want him to catch a female Fennekin, what do guys think?
    Vivillon is in the same group as Sylveon imo; it's too girly for Ash. I just don't see Ash getting the regional bug this time around knowing what it'll evolve into. Not that I dislike Vivillon - quite the opposite; it's one of my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon so far. But it's not a good choice for Ash imo. Also, I don't think a female Pokemon is the same as a feminine-looking Pokemon. Ash has had female Pokemon before and people didn't seem to care. It's truly feminine-looking Pokemon that people don't want Ash to get because they don't suit his style.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Vivillon is in the same group as Sylveon imo; it's too girly for Ash. I just don't see Ash getting the regional bug this time around knowing what it'll evolve into. Not that I dislike Vivillon - quite the opposite; it's one of my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon so far. But it's not a good choice for Ash imo. Also, I don't think a female Pokemon is the same as a feminine-looking Pokemon. Ash has had female Pokemon before and people didn't seem to care. It's truly feminine-looking Pokemon that people don't want Ash to get because they don't suit his style.
    True, ash can and does have girl/female pokemon
    But overly femine designs like sylveon don't fit
    Vivilion may fit, but then again ash didn't get dustox or beautifly

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Actually Fennekin can learn psychic, so it is very possible that its evolutions are Fire/Psychic

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    We don't know which is the least mobile for sure yet, but it seems to probably be fennekin I'm guessing.
    my point was that when Ash only has one or two starters regardless of how mobile it is it can still evolve. It just means they end up giving ash something slow to balance it out like torkoal.
    Mobility has nothing to do with evolution, there is no pattern.

I realize a lot of fans are so hungry for evolution they're looking for patterns anywhere but when it comes right down to it the writers do whatever they please.

those anyone know why in BW133 bulbapedia's page have in major events that ash tries to catch Dunsparce and fail? Did the dunsparce started following them?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    those anyone know why in BW133 bulbapedia's page have in major events that ash tries to catch Dunsparce and fail? Did the dunsparce started following them?
    no it didn't follow ash and his friends
    Unova -
    Kalos

Ash tried to catch it and got in a fight with iris. Dunsparce left forever.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Anyone can change bulbapedia.

Look at the BW002 events.

Random : PokéRadar

I haven't watched the anime ever since Reshiram was summoned and yet there have been no captures or evolutions. Is that a way of saying that nothing's gonna happen to the gang's Pokemon? I know anything could happen, but sheesh. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by JoaquinLorie View Post
    Actually Fennekin can learn psychic, so it is very possible that its evolutions are Fire/Psychic
    My dream.....slowly becoming reality.

Well. If they keep the tradition, Ash should get Chespin and the fire bird. They might make him have froakie and fennekin as well if they keep Iris and don't introduce a newbie girl trainer.
    Haters gonna Hate

BestWishes Team Rocket Trio ftw!

If Ash gets Fennekin and it ends up turning Fire/Psychic I bet the writers will treat it strictly as a Fire type but not giving it Psychic type moves like Scraggy.

Page 638 of 694 FirstFirst ... 538588628634635636637638639640641642648688 ... LastLast