Page 640 of 694 FirstFirst ... 540590630636637638639640641642643644650690 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 16,000 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    How stupid do you think the writers are? Or even the anime producers?

All of the starters have shown up in more episodes than a Rival has ever had.

If you honestly think that it is a good business plan to piss on one of the starters in terms of marketing you are seriously fooling yourself in a bad way.

No rival has ever shown up in every episode to show off his/her starter, and even then a rival isn't going to show up conveniently when they want to show off that other starter.

There is a freaking reason why all the starters have been on the main cast SINCE generation one. It's a pretty obvious reason. And they aren't suddenly going to screw over a starter now.

If you can't see that I'm sorry.

But the very fact that they are starters is enough fact that they will be at least spread among the main cast, if not given all to Ash.

I have no idea why you honestly think there's even a remote chance that they would make a poor business decision and make it so one starter is only seen once every 10-15 episodes.
    Did you even read my post?

The starters are used to promote the series, they will be in the main cast unless something really weird happens.

Is someone actually trying to argue the starters might not all be on the main cast? What universe have they been in for the last 16 years?

It's pretty much obvious that all the starters will be in the main cast at some point. They're way too marketable to have only rare appearances. Chimchar may have appeared for a very few times while he was with Paul, but he got part of the screentime back while being with Ash and Snivy had a decent amount of screentime at the beginning of BW before slowly appearing less. So yeah, I don't think that one XY starter will be left out.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Did you even read my post?

If you want to believe that the Pokemon Company does not want to make money, which is the only reason why the starters won't be all on the main cast, then I don't really care to "read" your posts.

You're not even trying to counter argue. You're just saying the same old illogical thing, just because you think it's the same in regards to other people's talk about patterns.

I guess before this XY anime news was confirmed, I guess it wasn't confirmed that all three starters were going to actually show up in the anime too right.

See the thing is, something you keep forgetting.

We are viewers, we honestly don't know crap about anything until it happens.

We cannot freaking argue something is not confirmation or is confirmation because we freaking do not know.

Do you work for the Pokemon anime?

NO, therefore you cannot say it isn't confirmed.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    If you want to believe that the Pokemon Company does not want to make money, which is the only reason why the starters won't be all on the main cast, then I don't really care to "read" your posts.

You're not even trying to counter argue. You're just saying the same old illogical thing, just because you think it's the same in regards to other people's talk about patterns.

I guess before this XY anime news was confirmed, I guess it wasn't confirmed that all three starters were going to actually show up in the anime too right.

See the thing is, something you keep forgetting.

We are viewers, we honestly don't know crap about anything until it happens.

We cannot freaking argue something is not confirmation or is confirmation because we freaking do not know.

Do you work for the Pokemon anime?

NO, therefore you cannot say it isn't confirmed.
    You say the starters will be in the main cast. I wasn't arguing for it and I wasn't arguing against it, I simply said you shouldn't state it as fact because: It is not confirmed. It can not be taken without a shadow of a doubt, if you read the post thoroughly you would see that. Using a little common sense in discussions like these isn't that hard.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 1st July 2013 at 12:37 AM.

Is someone actually trying to argue the starters might not all be on the main cast?
    No, they're saying that you shouldn't assume things as fact until they're confirmed.

" The writers aren't stupid " isn't actual evidence. That's speculation.

" It's marketable " isn't evidence either. It's an assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    No, they're saying that you shouldn't assume things as fact until they're confirmed.

" The writers aren't stupid " isn't actual evidence. That's speculation.

"It's marketable" basically is evidence.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

To be fair, marketability is important. I'm sure all three Kalos Starters will be part of the main cast, although I'm still hoping that Serena/Yvonne/whatever her name is this week gets Chespin. Ash's team definitely needs Fennekin and she won't be able to shine if she has to compete against Chespin for screen-time; yes, I truly believe Chespin will be one of those Pokemon.

"It's marketable" basically is evidence.
    That worked out for Lucario, huh?

How's Ash's Zoroark doing?

I wonder what Ash's Eevee will evolve into.

Honestly, I'm thinking Ash will get Chespin, Froakie, Fletchling, Vivilion or whatever the bug's name is, and a Fairy Type (Ralts -> Gardevoir would be awesome!).

Although if I could pick his team, it would be Pikachu, Gogoat, Froakie, Fletchling/Fenniken, Noivern, and Gardevoir/Sylveon, but I'll feel lucky if three of those (Sans Pikachu) are on the team.
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

None of them are starters.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

None of them are starters.
    Piplup: the most heavily marketed starter not go to to Ash.

And proof positive that he doesn't need to catch a Starter for it to have a healthy amount of appearances. No doubt that Piplup appeared more than Snivy, Pignite, and even Oshawott.

Piplup: the most heavily marketed starter not go to to Ash.

And proof positive that he doesn't need to catch a Starter for it to have a healthy amount of appearances. No doubt that Piplup appeared more than Snivy, Pignite, and even Oshawott.
    Dawn was a main character, Piplup went to her. Chimchar/Turtwig went to Ash.

Hoenn: Brock and May were main characters of that series, each received a starter and Ash got Treecko.

Main Cast= Ash and his traveling companions who will be seen in every episode (for the most part) not just Ash.

It doesn't have to be explained, honestly. They are starters, the starters are extremely marketable, and will always be the base of everything outside of moneychu.

Named Admiral Sentret

Whatever happens, I hope this new team is better than the old one.
    Manga's I'm up to date with.

Spoiler:- undefined:

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Lucario isn't so much cute as badass in terms of looks so it isn't in the same group as base form starters.

Does anyone think it is possible one of the xy main cast will catch or havr a rhyhorn, based on the one that is a pet in front of the house at the beginning of the game?

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Does anyone think it is possible one of the xy main cast will catch or havr a rhyhorn, based on the one that is a pet in front of the house at the beginning of the game?
    Not me. I think it'll belong to their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Not me. I think it'll belong to their parents.
    Yeah I see it as a family pet, so it would stay at home on its pad in the garden

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I guess that could be interesting, kind of like Mr. mime for delaih, Except just a pet and not a helper. I have a feeling that some of the main characters Will have at least some old gen pokemon though.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Yeah I see it as a family pet, so it would stay at home on its pad in the garden
    yea I could see that.

I could also see the main characters coming across a race of some sort and whoever asks there patents if they can borrow it for the race

Dawn was a main character, Piplup went to her. Chimchar/Turtwig went to Ash.

Hoenn: Brock and May were main characters of that series, each received a starter and Ash got Treecko.

Main Cast= Ash and his traveling companions who will be seen in every episode (for the most part) not just Ash.
    I'm making a case against Ash getting all of the starters since there seems to be some sort of misconception around here that they'd only get significant screentime with Ash. If Unova has taught us anything it's that we should not believe that would be the case.

At all.

I think one going to a Paul-like Rival can work. In fact, I only think Ash got Chimchar because there was literally no other option for him in Sinnoh.

Lucario isn't so much cute as badass in terms of looks so it isn't in the same group as base form starters.
    What about Eevee which is stupid-popular and used extensively in marketing?

And is sometimes a Starter in Spinoffs and Yellow.

Okay I can buy saying the evolution pattern of starters is an assumption (especially when Ash owns all three)...but if your seriously trying to tell me that the starters being on the main cast is an assumption, then your clearly on something. 5 regions have gone by, 5 regions where the main cast has had all the starters...they are not gonna drop that by the 6 region at this point
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    yea I could see that.

I could also see the main characters coming across a race of some sort and whoever asks there patents if they can borrow it for the race
    Yeah that could be a great episode
    I could also imagen an episode where their stuck near the desert area and head to a pokemon center where they get rhydon for a loan, since that's what it gonna be used for in the game
    I could also image when ash gets to lomouise town, riding on go goat with Alexa and seeing the sites

_____

Does anybody think that flabébé could be on a main cast members team, I allways saw joltick as too small, but I love flabébé...

-----

And yeah, I think all the starters will be in the main cast 100%
    Its a given at this point
    The question is to who?
    I'd rather ash now get them all, and since talonflame will be fire maybe not fennekin?....
    Last edited by adamfitz; 1st July 2013 at 9:08 PM.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Page 640 of 694 FirstFirst ... 540590630636637638639640641642643644650690 ... LastLast