Page 643 of 694 FirstFirst ... 543593633639640641642643644645646647653693 ... LastLast
Results 16,051 to 16,075 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Even if Clauncher was Water/Electric, I think that would practically guarantee that Ash wouldn't catch it; the writers wouldn't want Ash to have two Electric-types as it would compromise Pikachu's position of power, and we can't have that happen. :P
    They didnt mind the other types being repeated, Clauncher would be diferent enough from Pikachu figthing wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Even if Clauncher did evolve into something that was Water/Electric, I think that would practically guarantee that Ash wouldn't catch it; the writers wouldn't want Ash to have two Electric-types as it would compromise Pikachu's position of power, and we can't have that happen. :P
    Clauncher is pure water, we're discussing it's rumored evolution to be electric, for the sole relation of it being on Ash's team.

I already said that Ash could get Clauncher and not evolve it but have Clauncher have some electric types.

Plus on top of that we fans need to stop saying what Ash will and won't get based on type, because every time someone says something won't happen, it ends up happening (although not at once).

Besides it's not like Clauncher is a rodent, I'm pretty sure Pikachu is safe from Clauncher's hypothetical evolution. After all it's hypothetical electric typing is inconsequential, since it'll be treated more like a water type than an electric type, except for one move and type disadvantages/advantages.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Clauncher is pure water, we're discussing it's rumored evolution to be electric, for the sole relation of it being on Ash's team.

I already said that Ash could get Clauncher and not evolve it but have Clauncher have some electric types.
    A Water type with Electric moves (just speculation right now) huh? Well Ash seems to have a fetish for Crustaceans, so I could buy him possibly getting Clauncher. The added bonus would be if it really could use Electric attacks
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I think its safe to say that its pure water type until its confirmed otherwise. Srsly tho I can't see him being an electric type.
    Maybe because it looks vaguely like Krilowatt; one of Smogon's CAP which is Water/Electric.

Ash's kalos team-
    Pikachu
    Chespin-remains involved
    Frokie-ash's powerhouse
    Talonflame-regional bird
    Litleo
    Sabelye
    physic type
    Steel type
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Ash's future team:
    - Pikachu
    - Fletchling > Talonflame
    - Chespin
    - Water type
    - Ground type
    - ???

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Maybe because it looks vaguely like Krilowatt; one of Smogon's CAP which is Water/Electric.
    Speaking of somogon CAPs, I think a Ghost/Steel Pokemon was announced today. Do you think Gamefreak is stealing ideas from CAP?

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Speaking of somogon CAPs, I think a Ghost/Steel Pokemon was announced today. Do you think Gamefreak is stealing ideas from CAP?
    I've been calling for Ghost/Steel...Oh man I hope it's got Levitate, giving it only one weakness (or two if the opponent has Mold Breaker)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I've been calling for Ghost/Steel...Oh man I hope it's got Levitate, giving it only one weakness (or two if the opponent has Mold Breaker)
    Well it is levitating so there's a chance! Seems pretty cool

As for predictions, I'm liking the combo people have been saying of:
    Pikachu
    Fletchling/Talonflame
    Grass(eh he's probably getting Chespin, but I REALLY hope it isn't like Oshawott at all)
    Froakie
    Litleo

That combo feels right to me

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Which pokemon do you guys think the TRio would have in Kalos? Will they be getting their old Pokemon back by then?
    Jessie - At least one will be a flight able pokemon (Woobat [Unova], Yanmega [Sinnoh], Dustox [Hoenn])
    James - At least one will be a glass-type that looks like a plant (Amoongus [Unova], Carnivine [Sinnoh], Cacnea [Hoenn], Victreebel [Kanto])

If Team Rocket got a starter they'd probably give it to the boss right away as starters are meant to be rare.
    How can starters be considered rare when professors are suppose to have them available for new trainers.

For team rocket I could see them get the following of the currently revealed pokemon.
    Jessie: None really to be honest....
    James: Skrelp, pancham

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Ash's team:
    Pikachu(obviously)
    Froakie(personality similiar to Treecko, it's inteligent and loves to fight, Ash's main powerhouse in Kalos)
    Fennekin(female one, very inteligent, but also very lazy)
    Talonflame(Ash's main flying type, likes to fight)
    Pancham(mascot, won't evolve, but it's very powerful)
    Gogoat(transport, very brave and serious)
    Reserves:
    Dunsparce(give it a new Dragon/Fairy evolution, please. It's very derpy and sleeps a lot)
    Noivern(Ash's second powerhouse, has a rivalry with Froakie's evolved form)

I'd love to see Ash with Helioptile, but as long as Pikachu is in the show, I can't see it.

Serena's team:
    Chespin(the cute mascot that won't evolve, friendly and clumsy)
    Flabebe(idk why, but I guess it suits her)
    Litleo(playful one)
    Helioptile(has a rivalry with Ash's Pikachu)

Cilan's team(I think it's either Cilan or Tierno for third wheel, but I'm gonna do Cilan)
    Pansage
    Skrelp(I think it suits him)
    Vivillon(cuz Cilan is the girl of the show lol)

If helioptile was to be in the main cast, which i really hope it is
    I'd like it to be Serena/shauna's
    And have a love or attachment to ash's pikachu like buneary did
    But since the female companion will most likely get the regional pika
    I don't think Helioptile will
    Maybe with the male?

Oh well, Alexa has Helioptile so I will see it in the main cast for awhile
    Last edited by adamfitz; 4th July 2013 at 6:57 PM.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Too be honest I can't see a lot of the currently known non-starter Pokemon belonging to the main cast.

I can see
    Fletchling - Ash
    Pancham - Shauna/Serena or Cilan
    Scatterbug - Shauna/Serena
    Clauncher - Cilan
    Litleo - Shauna/Serena or Cilan

I can't
    Sylveon
    Gogoat
    Helioptile
    Noivern
    Skrelp
    Flabébé
    Hitotsuki

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Too be honest I can't see a lot of the currently known non-starter Pokemon belonging to the main cast.

I can see
    Fletchling - Ash
    Clauncher - Cilan

I can't
    Sylveon
    Gogoat
    Helioptile
    Noivern
    Skrelp
    Flabébé
    Hitotsuki
    Implying Cilan sticks around...

Which I can't see happening btw.

While it would be cool for ash or anyone really to get a floating sword as one of their pokemon, I doubt there will be much demand for plastic sword pokemon and thus it won't go anywhere. Another reveal down the drain for Ash, same with Noivern, The fire lion, and Skrelp. I just hope he gets fennekin and talonflame at this rate.

I can see
    Fletchling - Ash
    Clauncher - Cilan

I can't
    Sylveon
    Gogoat
    Helioptile
    Noivern
    Skrelp
    Flabébé
    Hitotsuki
    So you can't see Ash with either Pancham or Clauncher AND ONLY Fletchling weird.

And you can't see any possible traveling companion (or even Ash) with Slyveon, Gogoat, Helioptile, Noivern, Skrelp, Flabebe, Hitosuki...but why?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    While it would be cool for ash or anyone really to get a floating sword as one of their pokemon, I doubt there will be much demand for plastic sword pokemon and thus it won't go anywhere. Another reveal down the drain for Ash, same with Noivern, The fire lion, and Skrelp. I just hope he gets fennekin and talonflame at this rate.
    I'm trying to remember which BW Pokémon which Ash caught were revealed early like Gogoat, Noivern, etc. I remember Oshawott, Snivy, Tepig, Pidove, Sewaddle, Roggenrola(I think was shown early? Maybe Gigalith) and Sandile(technically didn't catch this but its evolved form). We saw Excadrill(Iris), Klink(nobody), and I can't remember much else

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    I'm trying to remember which BW Pokémon which Ash caught were revealed early like Gogoat, Noivern, etc. I remember Oshawott, Snivy, Tepig, Pidove, Sewaddle, Roggenrola(I think was shown early? Maybe Gigalith) and Sandile(technically didn't catch this but its evolved form). We saw Excadrill(Iris), Klink(nobody), and I can't remember much else
    Tympole was shown early, or I can't remember if that was part of that leaked thing where a lot of 5th gen were being revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    So you can't see Ash with either Pancham or Clauncher AND ONLY Fletchling weird.
    Pancham seems like a Pokemon that won't evolve and would get mascot status. I don't want another Oshawott for Ash. I'd much rather let it go to Shauna/Serena or Cilan to deal with a mischievous Pokémon. Clauncher would be redundant if he gets Froakie. At least Palpitoad was different enough from Oshawott with it's immunity to Electric-type moves. Some people just want Clauncher because it reminds them of Corphish. or because of that water crab tradition.

And you can't see any possible traveling companion (or even Ash) with Slyveon, Gogoat, Helioptile, Noivern, Skrelp, Flabebe, Hitosuki...but why?
    Helioptile, Noivern, and Gogoat are already being marketed by Alexa, and if she's a recurring as she seems, there'd be no need for the cast to get some of them. Skrelp seems like it would rely on bodies of water and we know how bad Misty's water-bound pokémon were treated. Flabebe's size will be more harm than good just like how no one caught a Joltik and if the rumors are true then, the gym leader will showcase the line anyway. Hitosuki is an animate object and those aren't really caught by main characters, the last one was Muk if I recall correctly, it would give Ash his first official Ghost and Steel-types but it's too gimmicky for a main character. Sylveon has already been hyped to death and they have a perfectly good character to showcase it, Virgil.

Random : PokéRadar

Pancham seems like a Pokemon that won't evolve and would get mascot status. I don't want another Oshawott for Ash. I'd much rather let it go to Shauna/Serena or Cilan to deal with a mischievous Pokémon. Clauncher would be redundant if he gets Froakie. At least Palpitoad was different enough from Oshawott with it's immunity to Electric-type moves. Some people just want Clauncher because it reminds them of Corphish. or because of that water crab tradition.

Helioptile, Noivern, and Gogoat are already being marketed by Alexa, and if she's a recurring as she seems, there'd be no need for the cast to get some of them. Skrelp seems like it would rely on bodies of water and we know how bad Misty's water-bound pokémon were treated. Flabebe's size will be more harm than good just like how no one caught a Joltik and if the rumors are true then, the gym leader will showcase the line anyway. Hitosuki is an animate object and those aren't really caught by main characters, the last one was Muk if I recall correctly, it would give Ash his first official Ghost and Steel-types but it's too gimmicky for a main character. Sylveon has already been hyped to death and they have a perfectly good character to showcase it, Virgil.
    Noivern has a pre-evolution though. Ash could catch that and have it evolve near the end of XY saga

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Noivern has a pre-evolution though. Ash could catch that and have it evolve near the end of XY saga
    When was its preevolution announced?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    When was its preevolution announced?
    I think when Noivern was revealed it said it was the final evolution, or at least it was hinted it had a pre evolved form, not absolutely sure though

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I'd be surprised if Noivern didn't evolve from something. It seems like a Zubat-like Pokemon to me.

Osure it looks awesome now but wait until you see these things in all the caves.

Page 643 of 694 FirstFirst ... 543593633639640641642643644645646647653693 ... LastLast