Page 644 of 694 FirstFirst ... 544594634640641642643644645646647648654 ... LastLast
Results 16,076 to 16,100 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #16076
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    I'd be surprised if Noivern didn't evolve from something. It seems like a Zubat-like Pokemon to me.

    Osure it looks awesome now but wait until you see these things in all the caves.
    I'm thinking it either a middle stage or a standalone, I hope its atleast two stage instead of a standalone if it doesn't evolve again(not like it needs it looks awesome).

  2. #16077
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,881

    Default

    I think noivern will be rare enough
    I don't think its going to be an evolution of kalos' zubat like pokemon

    Is it just me or is their no chance any of the main cast get Honedge?
    I just don't think it would fit, what about you?
    Credit to FairyWitch
    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  3. #16078
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    I'm not expecting it,

  4. #16079
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,406

    Default

    I think Honedge will get a Spirittomb-esque appearance in the anime. It will appear in an episode where some legendary once in a thousand years hero will have to wield it to solve the random town #123456's problems. And surprisingly (not really) Ash will be able to wield the sword and blast the cause of trouble in the town :Team Rocket

    Or at least it will be similar to that. (the TR part was a joke, now don't start another TR discussion in this thread :3)
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 5th July 2013 at 1:09 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Fanfics on SPPF: Hikari...Shinji...Satoshi!
    FF.Net profile: Here!!

    MAI TUMBLR

  5. #16080
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Is it just me or is their no chance any of the main cast get Honedge?
    I just don't think it would fit, what about you?
    Id love to see Ash with it, mainly due. to its typing but also cause its freakin cool.

    Buy like you I don't really see any chance. Although I'm gonna wait and see who the characters are and what type of pokemon they have before making a final decision. If not a main character I could see it with a rival

  6. #16081
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,672

    Default

    I could see TRio possibly getting honedge. It seems kind of similar to yamask And Could fit for james.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  7. #16082
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drangleic
    Posts
    8,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    I think Honedge will get a Spirittomb-esque appearance in the anime. It will appear in an episode where some legendary once in a thousand years hero will have to wield it to solve the random town #123456's problems. And surprisingly (not really) Ash will be able to wield the sword and blast the cause of trouble in the town :Team Rocket

    Or at least it will be similar to that. (the TR part was a joke, now don't start another TR discussion in this thread :3)
    That sounds remarkably like what the real anime would do. Especially with team rocket.

  8. #16083
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,881

    Default

    Hmm ...James maybe that could work
    I think of all revealed pokemon skrelp would fit him more tho

    And of course we will have to wait for the cast to see who fits who
    But its just somthing to talk about at this point
    Also is it just me or does litleo look like a perfect ash pokemon if not for talonflame and fennekin
    Credit to FairyWitch
    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  9. #16084
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Terminus
    Posts
    37,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I could see TRio possibly getting honedge. It seems kind of similar to yamask And Could fit for james.
    It's a possessed sword Pokemon. How would that "fit" James?

    Anyway, I don't want to raise my blood pressure talking about the new Pokemon so I'll go back to my previous prediction that one of Ash's current Pokemon (Pignite) will reach its final form before BW ends. I'm seeing a pattern here and I really think Ash is destined to own Emboar, as much as it pains me to say it. Besides, a lot of people have been complaining about the lack of evolutions in Ash's team. So two birds with one stone.

  10. #16085
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    I'd be surprised if Noivern didn't evolve from something. It seems like a Zubat-like Pokemon to me.

    Osure it looks awesome now but wait until you see these things in all the caves.
    How is a potential dragon type Pokemon that you see constantly in caves, a bad thing.

    I mean this might be enough of a reason to give one to the main cast because of how common it could end up being in the games (maybe even why Alexa has one). But I bet you if it has a 600 BST, it's going to be rare.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  11. #16086
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Realm of Light
    Posts
    2,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    It's a possessed sword Pokemon. How would that "fit" James?

    Anyway, I don't want to raise my blood pressure talking about the new Pokemon so I'll go back to my previous prediction that one of Ash's current Pokemon (Pignite) will reach its final form before BW ends. I'm seeing a pattern here and I really think Ash is destined to own Emboar, as much as it pains me to say it. Besides, a lot of people have been complaining about the lack of evolutions in Ash's team. So two birds with one stone.
    I actually see the possessed sword going to Jessie. James can have the panda.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

    Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

  12. #16087
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I actually see the possessed sword going to Jessie. James can have the panda.
    Pancham belongs to Satoshi, as a fellow Krokoodile fan you should know better Chomper.

  13. #16088
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Of the pokemon revealed so far, I would like...

    Ash to get Chespin and Fletchling (Which later evolves).
    Jessie to get Skrelp

    That's it really. So I'm hoping there are other brilliant pokemon to fill teams for other characters and finish Ash's team. I wouldn't mind Ash getting Noivern or Clauncher but I'm thinking the rest of his team will be filled with pokemon that haven't been revealed yet.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

  14. #16089
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    It's a possessed sword Pokemon. How would that "fit" James?

    Anyway, I don't want to raise my blood pressure talking about the new Pokemon so I'll go back to my previous prediction that one of Ash's current Pokemon (Pignite) will reach its final form before BW ends. I'm seeing a pattern here and I really think Ash is destined to own Emboar, as much as it pains me to say it. Besides, a lot of people have been complaining about the lack of evolutions in Ash's team. So two birds with one stone.
    James has a pokemon Currently that is based on mask possesed with a human's soul.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  15. #16090
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Since Scraggy is so irrelevant (Been Oaked, no storylines, no real personality, little development other than learning a couple of moves, very few battles), maybe a good way to introduce a sixth gen pokemon would be for Ash to trade for one. Maybe Ash could trade Scraggy for a Pancham with a fighting type trainer who wants to raise Scraggy. Maybe it doesn't listen to him at first, Pancham seems mischievous. Just an idea. Would be a more interesting way for Ash to get a pokemon, a nice way to introduce another sixth gen pokemon, and would get rid of a useless pokemon that eats up airtime yet gets nothing at all out of it. Also, I'm getting bored of the usual *see's a wild pokemon, it's tougher than he thought, wins it's love, it decides to join him* story.
    Last edited by jake279; 6th July 2013 at 1:25 AM.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

  16. #16091
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jake279 View Post
    Since Scraggy is so irrelevant (Little air time, no storylines, no real personality, no development, no battles), maybe a good way to introduce a sixth gen pokemon would be for Ash to trade for one. Maybe Ash could trade Scraggy for a Pancham with a fighting type trainer who wants to raise Scraggy. Maybe it doesn't listen to him at first, Pancham seems mischievous. Just an idea. Would be a more interesting way for Ash to get a pokemon, a nice way to introduce another sixth gen pokemon, and would get rid of a useless pokemon that eats up airtime yet gets nothing at all out of it. Also, I'm getting bored of the usual *see's a wild pokemon, it's tougher than he thought, wins it's love, it decides to join him* story.
    I would only want to See ash trade boldore, because trading it would serve a purpose.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  17. #16092
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I would only want to See ash trade boldore, because trading it would serve a purpose.
    But if Ash traded Boldore, yes it would evolve but it wouldn't be his anymore, so it would serve no purpose at all (Plus Boldore's evolution is Fugly and doesn't suit him at all). The reason I suggested Scraggy is because it doesn't do much. A lot of people want Ash to get Pancham, but why give Ash a new fighting type when he already has one that he never uses and that is barely developed? I'd prefer a Scraggy OR Pancham scenario, rather than Scraggy AND Pancham.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

  18. #16093
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jake279 View Post
    Since Scraggy is so irrelevant (Been Oaked, no storylines, no real personality, little development other than learning a couple of moves, very few battles), maybe a good way to introduce a sixth gen pokemon would be for Ash to trade for one. Maybe Ash could trade Scraggy for a Pancham with a fighting type trainer who wants to raise Scraggy. Maybe it doesn't listen to him at first, Pancham seems mischievous. Just an idea. Would be a more interesting way for Ash to get a pokemon, a nice way to introduce another sixth gen pokemon, and would get rid of a useless pokemon that eats up airtime yet gets nothing at all out of it. Also, I'm getting bored of the usual *see's a wild pokemon, it's tougher than he thought, wins it's love, it decides to join him* story.
    How about no?

    How about if Ash does trade something, it isn't something he's had for very long. And there's no emotional bonding in said capture episode, and he catches it for the sake of catching it, for the sole purpose of trading it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  19. #16094
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    How about no?

    How about if Ash does trade something, it isn't something he's had for very long. And there's no emotional bonding in said capture episode, and he catches it for the sake of catching it, for the sole purpose of trading it.
    or something like what happened with Aipom but that's besides the point.

  20. #16095
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    or something like what happened with Aipom but that's besides the point.
    Maybe, but a lot of people were hoping for an Ambipom vs Ambipom match in the 8th gym, that we never got.

    But I guess that's ignoring how Aipom was interested in contests before Ash caught it.

    Still though, I'd rather Ash not have very much interactivity with the Pokemon he traded. I mean after all Ash really had some nice bonding moments with Aipom. It just really didn't seem right to trade her away.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  21. #16096
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Portland, ORUSA
    Posts
    2,613

    Default

    In the past two series BF and DP, there was at least one really late evolution on the main group's Pokemon team. May's Blaziken, Ash's Quilava/Brock's Chansey/Dawn's Quilava-if you count the special episode/Brock's Mudkip-was relatively late if I remember right. So there's hopefully still at least one evolution in the work's. For Ash, Scraggy seems like the most likely to me, probably in relation to Axew, for Iris, possibly evolving as well, Pignite, Palpitoad could still surprise as a late rare appearance evolution, for Cilan Pansage is a possibility. Off the top of my head, those seem mostly likely to me.
    Last edited by KKS-Lapras; 6th July 2013 at 3:06 AM.

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

  22. #16097
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I would only want to See ash trade boldore, because trading it would serve a purpose.
    What purpose? Forrest got a Steelix without trading, because it is not his Pokemon anyway. Misty got a Politoad without trading. Pokemon in the anime is a bit different then game related trading.

  23. #16098
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Portland, ORUSA
    Posts
    2,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    What purpose? Forrest got a Steelix without trading, because it is not his Pokemon anyway. Misty got a Politoad without trading. Pokemon in the anime is a bit different then game related trading.
    I personally have never cared for the trade based evolution. I have hoped for a long time that an alternative means of evolution for those Pokemon would be introduced like with Milotic. I get that they're trying to promote trading and communicating and battling with others, but still, it just seems it would be more functional to allow for alternative means.

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

  24. #16099
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    How about no?

    How about if Ash does trade something, it isn't something he's had for very long. And there's no emotional bonding in said capture episode, and he catches it for the sake of catching it, for the sole purpose of trading it.
    I really don't think there is such an emotional bond tbh. It's not like Charizard or Pikachu where he would never trade them. I think Scraggy would be better off with another trainer and Ash would be better off with another pokemon that he might actually use and develop into a powerhouse. Scraggy is Oaked and has been for a while, hardly bonding.

    It's like with Aipom. They had a bit of a bond and people were sad to see it go, but he got Buizel in return which is equally if not even more awesome and he now has a bond with that. Some people would be sad to see scraggy go (not me personally) but they'd get over it if he got something even better in return that he would have a stronger bond with and would also become a powerhouse, (Aka pancham) which I don't think Scraggy ever will.
    Last edited by jake279; 6th July 2013 at 4:05 AM.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

  25. #16100
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Portland, ORUSA
    Posts
    2,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jake279 View Post
    I really don't think there is such an emotional bond tbh. It's not like Charizard or Pikachu where he would never trade them. I think Scraggy would be better off with another trainer and Ash would be better off with another pokemon that he might actually use and develop into a powerhouse. Scraggy is Oaked and has been for a while, hardly bonding.

    It's like with Aipom. They had a bit of a bond and people were sad to see it go, but he got Buizel in return which is equally if not even more awesome and he now has a bond with that. Some people would be sad to see scraggy go (not me personally) but they'd get over it if he got something even better in return that he would have a stronger bond with and would also become a powerhouse, (Aka pancham) which I don't think Scraggy ever will.
    I disagree, because if that's the case, they should have never had him capture/hatch Scraggy to begin with. That argument aside, Scraggy could be developed into a powerhouse and be used in an important battle at a later date, whose to say it won't happen. Nobody knows. I'd rather him have his reserves, whether we see them often or not, because nobody can say what the future of the franchise holds.

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Page 644 of 694 FirstFirst ... 544594634640641642643644645646647648654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •