Page 645 of 694 FirstFirst ... 545595635641642643644645646647648649655 ... LastLast
Results 16,101 to 16,125 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

How is a potential dragon type Pokemon that you see constantly in caves, a bad thing.
    Implying that you like to see the same Pokemon every 5 steps.

I don't think it's Pseudo-Legendary, either. It seems closer to Altaria than Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    How is a potential dragon type Pokemon that you see constantly in caves, a bad thing.
    Just a Dragon type. They are not that big of a deal anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Pancham belongs to Satoshi, as a fellow Krokoodile fan you should know better Chomper.
    You said it.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Implying that you like to see the same Pokemon every 5 steps.

I don't think it's Pseudo-Legendary, either. It seems closer to Altaria than Dragonite.

More like Haxorus or even Crimgan than Altaria I hope.

I do not think Ash will catch Litleo, sorry guys. Litleo might get the Shinx treatment in DP. One Shinx was with Landis and one with Angie. I do like to see Ash with 2 fire Pokemon, and split the showtime between the 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Pancham belongs to Satoshi
    Though to me it seems more like a pokemon which would belong to a rival, similar to how Ursaring belonged to Paul and Beartic belonged to Georgia.

Aside from that, out of all the 6th gen pokemon revealed until now, the only one which i could see ending up with Ash (while not considering the Starters) is Clauncher.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Though to me it seems more like a pokemon which would belong to a rival, similar to how Ursaring belonged to Paul and Beartic belonged to Georgia.

Aside from that, out of all the 6th gen pokemon revealed until now, the only one which i could see ending up with Ash (while not considering the Starters) is Clauncher.
    Dunno, I wanted a pokemon that likes to troll this region, we had Emolga doing that for a while, its a trickster pokemon it can be fun but yeah, they don't really like to give bear to Satoshi for some reason, Cubchoo was super popular and no one in the group got it, Pancham seems to be pretty damn popular also, we will see.

From the current pokemon ignoring the starters, I can see Vivillion belonging to whatever new girl or Satoshi, they usually give this larva pokemon to the group(they are freaking cute), the regional bird for Satoshi obviously, Litleo/Flabébé/Pancham, I'm talking about this pokemon belonging to someone not talking just about Satoshi.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 6th July 2013 at 12:37 PM.

Pancham looks like panda species type of a bear,so like tederusa,cubchoo I don't think ash will get it. In unova also ,people wants to see ash with cubchoo .
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Quote Originally Posted by harsh551 View Post
    Pancham looks like panda species type of a bear,so like tederusa,cubchoo I don't think ash will get it.
    um one, it is a panda.
    and two, just because its a bear doesnt mean ash wont catch pancham

Quote Originally Posted by harsh551 View Post
    In unova also ,people wants to see ash with cubchoo .
    so? nearly every time a pokemon is confirmed for an episode theres speculation of ash catching it. this does nothing to back up your point

Me when someone makes a good post

Ash can catch a Pancham.

But it won't evolve. It'll be Scraggy 2.0.

Something's off with an egg... ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - The Wonderful 101

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Ash can catch a Pancham.

But it won't evolve. It'll be Scraggy 2.0.
    I'm not sure why anyone thinks that because they are two entirely different Pokemon, and only share one type.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I'm not sure why anyone thinks that because they are two entirely different Pokemon, and only share one type.
    Maybe because Scraggy is piss-ugly and they don't want to scare children, and maybe because Pancham can be a super adorable fighting panda that can be exploited as a marketing tool.

Maybe because Scraggy is piss-ugly and they don't want to scare children, and maybe because Pancham can be a super adorable fighting panda that can be exploited as a marketing tool.
    And what if Pancham's potential evolution, suits the writers need. But I suppose if Ash needs one Pokemon that doesn't evolve, it could be hypothetical Pancham, still though, I'd prefer to wait to see the entire 6th gen roster before deciding for sure.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I think if Ash got Chespin, Pancham and Fletchling, along with Pikachu that would make a good starting team and both Chespin and Pancham would have interesting personalities I reckon.

I really want Team Rocket to get Skrelp. I don't even mind which one of them gets it, it needs to happen!
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

More like Haxorus or even Crimgan than Altaria I hope.
    No one wants to be an Altaria. Not even Altaria.

A Flygon isn't so bad, though. Just a mildly inferior dragon.

I could see noivern having close to duddigon like stats.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I just want Ash to catch a lot of new Pokemon in Kalos like always but I do hope it gets spaced out nicely, so it doesn't get too boring like with his Unova team.

I also want him to catch at least one unpredictable Pokemon like with Palpitoad, I found it kind of funny.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Ash can catch a lot of Pokémon and still be able to give them all proper development.

Unfortunately, the writers would rather make the COTDs more important than his team will ever be. He just exists to help them with their issues, but do they help him? Nooooo.

Ash can catch a lot of Pokémon and still be able to give them all proper development.

Unfortunately, the writers would rather make the COTDs more important than his team will ever be. He just exists to help them with their issues, but do they help him? Nooooo.
    That's the whole reason most people don't ever want a rotation again. The purpose of the anime being a marketing tool won't ever change, and pokemon like oshawott, snivy, scraggy, etc will be used as either cute or silly little babies just to make sure a ton of their plushies are sold. Ash needs to get either only one or two starters, And then either only 3 or 4 other pokemon total, preferably ones that aren't super marketable.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I want ash to have talonflame,gogoat,litleo and croakie so croakie may evolve

My thoughts on Kalos revealed Pokemon (excluding legendaries) for main characters, rivals, and Team Rocket

Chespin: Serena
    Fennekin: Ash
    Froakie: Ash
    Sylveon: Shauna
    Pancham: James
    Fletching: Ash(evolves into Talonfalme)
    Helioptile: Ash
    Gogoat: Cilan
    Noivern: Cilan
    Vivillon: Ash's main arrogant rival
    Clauncher: Jessie
    Skrelp: None
    Scatterbug: None
    Spewpa: None
    Flabébé: Ash
    Litleo: Serena
    Honedge: Jessie
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

That has never happened. In both hoenn and sinnoh, switching out a Pokemon for another meant essentiallly having the unlucky ones be benched for good, only coming back near the end of the season once to show improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    My thoughts on Kalos revealed Pokemon (excluding legendaries) for main characters, rivals, and Team Rocket

Chespin: Serena
    Fennekin: Ash
    Froakie: Ash
    Sylveon: Shauna
    Pancham: James
    Fletching: Ash(evolves into Talonfalme)
    Helioptile: Ash
    Gogoat: Cilan
    Noivern: Cilan
    Vivillon: Ash's main arrogant rival
    Clauncher: Jessie
    Skrelp: None
    Scatterbug: None
    Spewpa: None
    Flabébé: Ash
    Litleo: Serena
    Honedge: Jessie
    I'm torn about Ash with Flabebe, I could see the irony in him catching one, but if I had to choose between him having Flabebe or Vivillon, I'd rather Ash have Vivillon. Clauncher also fits Ash more the Jessie, I see her getting Skrelp. As to the starters, I'd rather Ash get Chespin and Froakie if he only ends up with two, though personally, I prefer him get all 3.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Ash after unova goes to Kanto in his hometown where he meets broak,where Prof oak suggests to trade gravler and boldore ,evolving both pokemons.

In kalos I want to see torcoal's evolution having secondary type steel,so instead of fenniken ash can use torcoal or it's evolution.

Noivern is a fruit bat species so looks like it will be on main cast,so I want ash to have it than any other main character.
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

I thinjk ash wulill evolve all his pokemons värry soon

Page 645 of 694 FirstFirst ... 545595635641642643644645646647648649655 ... LastLast