Page 646 of 694 FirstFirst ... 546596636642643644645646647648649650656 ... LastLast
Results 16,126 to 16,150 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I thinjk ash wulill evolve all his pokemons värry soon
    I don't choose the bible, I stick with Lenin and Marx - i spit intelligent arts. /Strike Back.

I'm still holding out hope for Cilan to get Vulpix in the treasure island ep. I wanted him with it since B2W2 came out

It could have a moveset like
    - Quick Attack
    - Ember
    - Flame Burst
    - Extrasensory/Confuse Ray
    Last edited by AceDetective; 8th July 2013 at 10:36 PM.

Ash is a super herpo, duh.

Ash: Need help training your...
    COTD: Yes please.
    Ash: Ok!!!

Still most eps are fillers, but they are fun to watch! I wouldnt miss one!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Leaflo
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Teams:

Team White in Rotation:

Looking for Vivillionof the world. Legendaries too!
    I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfect ivs, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are and treat them like individuals instead of drones. So I herd u leik teh mudkipz
    I have a group of Mudkips and Shinx looking for a good home. Pm me with offers. May just give them away for a Patrat

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm still holding out hope for Cilan to get Vulpix in the treasure island ep. I wanted him with it since B2W2 came out
    I'd like for that to happen too! It seems like it may fit him but I actually just want to catch anything now, at any chance he gets.

Awe, Cilan with Vulpix sounds great too but shouldn't it evolve into a Ninetales if there's Fire Stones in that episode?

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Awe, Cilan with Vulpix sounds great too but shouldn't it evolve into a Ninetales if there's Fire Stones in that episode?
    Vulpix could decide its not ready to evolve, but Cilan takes along a fire stone for when it is ready.

Or he could help it evolve and catch it as a Ninetales.

Heck he could just evolve pansage there instead
    Last edited by AceDetective; 8th July 2013 at 10:46 PM.

I don't want to see cilan get any pokemon that brock had, keep him seperate.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Vulpix could decide its not ready to evolve, but Cilan takes along a fire stone for when it is ready.

Or he could help it evolve and catch it as a Ninetales.

Heck he could just evolve pansage there instead
    Yeah, that could work! I thought the episode would probably want to showcase how Evolutionary stones work but it looks like you got it all figured out. I hope it happens now!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I don't want to see cilan get any pokemon that brock had, keep him seperate.
    Brock had a Vulpix?

Spoiler:

I'd like for Cilan to get Vulpix. He's gone the longest without a team update and Brock didn't officially own a Vulpix.

Wait, people want Cilan to get a Vulpix so he can evolve it into Ninetales? Aside from the obvious "Brock owned a Vulpix" thing, there's the fact that if any Pokemon is gonna evolve with an evolutionary stone it should be Cilan's Pansage. The poor thing is a ready-made excuse to showcase evolutionary stones imo, so the writers shouldn't waste it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I'd like for Cilan to get Vulpix. He's gone the longest without a team update and Brock didn't officially own a Vulpix.
    He did officially own it. He just gave it back a few years later

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Wait, people want Cilan to get Vulpix so he can evolve it into Ninetales? Aside from the obvious "Brock owned a Vulpix" thing, there's the fact that if any Pokemon is gonna evolve with an evolutionary stone it should be Cilan's Pansage. The poor thing is a ready-made excuse to showcase evolutionary stones imo, so the writers shouldn't waste it.
    Pretty much. Pansage needs SOMETHING. I'd settle for Seed Bomb so it can at least have a good damaging STAB move. Pansage is in the same exact situation as Snivy

I'm not hoping for any team changes besides MAYBE Fraxure. The last one we had was KROOKODILE.
    Last edited by TheFonz; 9th July 2013 at 6:39 AM.

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Yea, he did officially own it.

Named Admiral Sentret

Brock considered Vulpix not to be his Pokemon despite having physical ownership of it. Take that as you will.

To be fair I don't want Cilian to get Vulpix to evolve it.

I'd want him to get it because it's a cutie the way it is and it'll be able to do more under Cilian in three episodes than it did under Brock in three years.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    it'll be able to do more under Cilian in three episodes than it did under Brock in three years.
    What would convince you that?

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Brock considered Vulpix not to be his Pokemon despite having physical ownership of it. Take that as you will.

To be fair I don't want Cilian to get Vulpix to evolve it.

I'd want him to get it because it's a cutie the way it is and it'll be able to do more under Cilian in three episodes than it did under Brock in three years.
    The irony to your statement is that I personally liked Brock's relationship with Vulpix. He was just it's temporary care-giver. He learned from it as a Breeder, he groomed it, came up with it's favorite type of his food, he used it to battle on occasion, it actually had more purpose on his team then Geodude.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    What would convince you that?
    Bias or trolling. Maybe both

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Why do Clian needs a Vuipix if Best Wishes is ending soon?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Bias or trolling. Maybe both
    3rd option, joke because Takeshi Vulpix didnt do crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    3rd option, joke because Takeshi Vulpix didnt do crap.
    Neither did any of his other pokemon, or any of cilan's pokemon.

Named Admiral Sentret

Neither did any of his other pokemon, or any of cilan's pokemon.
    As far as I'm concerned Dent pokemon entered in multiple tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    As far as I'm concerned Dent pokemon entered in multiple tournaments.
    Yea, but barely seen in them, And basically never seen out side of battle besides pansage a few times.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Why do Clian needs a Vuipix if Best Wishes is ending soon?
    I have no idea. I mean aside from the obvious facts that BW's ending soon and Cilan might be leaving, there's also the fact that him getting Vulpix would be pointless unless Vulpix gets another evolution in Gen 6, which honestly seems unlikely to the point of impossibility to me. And like I said before, he still needs to work on his Pansage, who has been overshadowed by both Crustle and Stunfisk on occasion imo.

Yea, but barely seen in them, And basically never seen out side of battle besides pansage a few times.
    Crustle and Stunfisk have appeared, Stunfisk as a Dwebble would be out with all the small pokemon a lot of times and Stunfisk is sometimes used for the lolz and its typing.

Yes they didn't do as much as Iris and Satoshi I guess but they got to do something.

Well I guess I can't say much Kanto was a long time ago, the only thing I remember from Vulpix was that the girl lent it to Takeshi(or wtv I don't even remember the reason), I don't remember anything else, his pokemon didn't do much back then, my favourite Geodude never did anything, when he needed something it would be Onix or Zubat but again my mind is kinda clouded, I remember some important stuff and thats all. maybe I'll rewatch Kanto one of this days.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 9th July 2013 at 6:01 PM.

beside vulpix and cilan i want and i think iris is coming to kalos just like misty came to johto i want iris to get a novern and i think scraggy caming to
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/nathan/Downloads/dedenne.png[/IMG] iris : such a egg badges : Hana Badge.
    I keep my friend in my heart as close as gold when my soul truns silver and my memories are alway black and white i love everone xtraspecial my road was platuim and sappirie and voloconos were fire red grass leafgreen

Again with the Whole kalos=johto for some reason. Just because unova had similarities to kanto, doesn't mean every region will be a repeat of the one before. Johto was right next to kano, And iris wants to be the opelucid gym leader. No way is she going with ash.

Named Admiral Sentret

Page 646 of 694 FirstFirst ... 546596636642643644645646647648649650656 ... LastLast