Page 647 of 694 FirstFirst ... 547597637643644645646647648649650651657 ... LastLast
Results 16,151 to 16,175 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #16151
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Again with the Whole kalos=johto for some reason. Just because unova had similarities to kanto, doesn't mean every region will be a repeat of the one before. Johto was right next to kano, And iris wants to be the opelucid gym leader. No way is she going with ash.
    I personally think Kalos saga=AG //shot.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  2. #16152
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Coumarine City
    Posts
    1,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    I personally think Kalos saga=AG //shot.
    So You think that ? That means you must think BW=kanto. I'm sure Kalos saga will be different, It's not gonna be a reboot/remake of AG.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 9th July 2013 at 7:17 PM.
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  3. #16153
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newpokemontrainer View Post
    So You think that ? That means you think BW = kanto. I'm sure Kalos saga will be different, It's not gonna be a reboot / remake of AG.
    Just wait for shauna to have a gym leader dad and an annoying little brother.

  4. #16154
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    What would convince you that?
    Refer to my first post about the matter.

    The irony to your statement is that I personally liked Brock's relationship with Vulpix. He was just it's temporary care-giver. He learned from it as a Breeder, he groomed it, came up with it's favorite type of his food, he used it to battle on occasion, it actually had more purpose on his team then Geodude.
    I guess that's what happened in Headcanon. He just brushed it a lot and battled like once in all of two regions.

    Why do Clian needs a Vuipix if Best Wishes is ending soon?
    At this point any capture for anyone would be good. It's been entirely too long since the last capture and Cilian's gone the longest.

    The time until the region ends doesn't really mean anything. May got an evolution in her departure episode that she showed off completely by time she returned for a cameo and Brock got one I think the episode before he left. It doesn't stand to reason that Iris and Cilian couldn't catch something on their way out the door and showcase it fully when and if they return.

    Misty caught an older Generation Pokemon and brought it back to show off, so yeah. It doesn't have to be new. Just something that could be showcased.

  5. #16155

    Default

    I'm hoping Kalos will be Johto 2.0, apart from improving on the things that went wrong in Johto.

    Yes, to an extent I view Unova as Kanto 2.0, the difference being Ash is seen as an experienced trainer regardless of whether he is a good or bad trainer instead of a beginner.

  6. #16156
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    Just wait for shauna to have a gym leader dad and an annoying little brother.
    That's not a reboot/remake, that's just a ripoff! I know Misty and Iris are very similar but at least they have different goals, unlike with May and Dawn.

    Anyway, I'm still hoping for Cilan to catch something if he's going to Kalos with Ash.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  7. #16157
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post
    I'm hoping Kalos will be Johto 2.0, apart from improving on the things that went wrong in Johto.

    Yes, to an extent I view Unova as Kanto 2.0, the difference being Ash is seen as an experienced trainer regardless of whether he is a good or bad trainer instead of a beginner.
    Why would you want kalos to be like johto? Another imbalanced team for ash, bad filler, and goofy trio?
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  8. #16158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Why would you want kalos to be like johto? Another imbalanced team for ash, bad filler, and goofy trio?
    Did you completely miss the second half of my sentence?

  9. #16159
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Kalos!
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Although I do like Cilan, I think that they should have someone else. Like Brock!

  10. #16160
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    Although I do like Cilan, I think that they should have someone else. Like Brock!
    Um... you should post that in the XY thread, not the Pokémon one.

    Anyway, about the whole Vulpix discussion... as much as I'd like a change in Cilan's team, I think that any addition won't be beneficial at this point, especially if he doesn't return for Kalos. Too little time to develop the little fox and we don't have the guarantee that it will have enough development. I'd rather have the producers focus on the current team.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  11. #16161
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post
    Did you completely miss the second half of my sentence?
    I read it, I just can't think of much right on johto honestly, other than a few league and gym battles.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  12. #16162
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Why would you want kalos to be like johto? Another imbalanced team for ash, bad filler, and goofy trio?
    That practically describes DA at the moment though. I mean Ash's team consists of a couple of powerhouses like Krookodile and Charizard, and then a bunch of weaker Pokemon like Scraggy and Snivy and Oshawott. Not to mention all the other Pokemon that Ash has that rarely get screen-time to begin with. There's no semblance of balance at all imo. We also have bad fillers coming out the wazoo and the Team Rocket trio is back to being as comical as they were pre-BW imo. I don't see how Kalos could be any worse tbh.

  13. #16163
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    That practically describes DA at the moment though. I mean Ash's team consists of a couple of powerhouses like Krookodile and Charizard, and then a bunch of weaker Pokemon like Scraggy and Snivy and Oshawott. Not to mention all the other Pokemon that Ash has that rarely get screen-time to begin with. There's no semblance of balance at all imo. We also have bad fillers coming out the wazoo and the Team Rocket trio is back to being as comical as they were pre-BW imo. I don't see how Kalos could be any worse tbh.
    It can be worse by it starting off where da finished. At least BW wasn't this way from the start or for awhile in. Just hope the writers aren't that daft to have kalos be basically just like da.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  14. #16164
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    I hope CoroCoro reveals some Gen VI Evolutions of past Generation Pokemon already, so that there is a slight chance Ash could capture something last minute & take it with him to Kalos.
    - Claimed:



    -XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

    Pokemon Y Team:

    Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

    3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

  15. #16165
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    I hope CoroCoro reveals some Gen VI Evolutions of past Generation Pokemon already, so that there is a slight chance Ash could capture something last minute & take it with him to Kalos.
    Possible! So he doesn't have to capture so many pokes early on! He could take it easy on like in Sinnoh! And please no poke egg's early on for Ash.

    If shellos evo happens I could se Shouna or the girl character get it!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

  16. #16166
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    4,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    I hope CoroCoro reveals some Gen VI Evolutions of past Generation Pokemon already, so that there is a slight chance Ash could capture something last minute & take it with him to Kalos.
    They don't reveal that type of stuff early on. All they want to show us right now is how is the new game 'new'. Then again I might be wrong cause they revealed some new evolutions during Sinnoh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Possible! So he doesn't have to capture so many pokes early on! He could take it easy on like in Sinnoh! And please no poke egg's early on for Ash.

    If shellos evo happens I could se Shouna or the girl character get it!
    Shellos already evolves into a gooey thing called Gastrodon. I hope it was not a sarcastic comment cause Joe wouldn't like that.

  17. #16167
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Shellos already evolves into a gooey thing called Gastrodon. I hope it was not a sarcastic comment cause Joe wouldn't like that.
    They were talking about the rumored Water/bug Shellos split evo.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  18. #16168
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    4,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    They were talking about the rumored Water/bug Shellos split evo.
    Oh! I thought he was poking fun at Joe. Just noticed the joining time, it seems rather impossible now.

    Instead of giving split evolution to Pokemon that don't need any why not give it to something that can use it.

  19. #16169
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    If Ash somehow got that Pancham evolution it would be incredible.

  20. #16170
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    Ash could get poancham thats for sure, he would suit well
    But i dont think it would evolve for a good long time if it does at all
    Also we don't know the evolution method, so if its to complicated I don't think it will happen
    Look at boldore

    -----

    Is it Just me or does anyone think that shushup (perfume bird)
    Suits the anime perfectly
    I could see it becoming a memeber of the female traveling partners team

    I'm also exteremly excited to see the squid in the anime, I don't know why
    Just looks like it would make a great catch or even just an episode
    Last edited by adamfitz; 11th July 2013 at 8:56 AM.


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  21. #16171
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Ash could get poancham thats for sure, he would suit well
    But i dont think it would evolve for a good long time if it does at all
    Also we don't know the evolution method, so if its to complicated I don't think it will happen
    Look at boldore

    -----

    Is it Just me or does anyone think that shushup (perfume bird)
    Suits the anime perfectly
    I could see it becoming a memeber of the female traveling partners team

    I'm also exteremly excited to see the squid in the anime, I don't know why
    Just looks like it would make a great catch or even just an episode
    Either the perfume bird or cotton candy cat will probably end up on the main cast they are both pretty marketable. I think Jessie might get Malimar or whatever that big squid thing is called

  22. #16172
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Great, another pokemon just like scraggy for ash to not evolve because it goes from being small and quirky to just....well, B.A, straight up.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  23. #16173
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    New Batch of Pokemon ... and absolutely nothing I think anyone would catch.

    I also now have the lingering fear that about 1/3 of the Kalos Pokedex will be Fairy Type. Have to make up for lost ground but geeze. Ash can't catch any of this.

  24. #16174
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    New Batch of Pokemon ... and absolutely nothing I think anyone would catch.

    I also now have the lingering fear that about 1/3 of the Kalos Pokedex will be Fairy Type. Have to make up for lost ground but geeze. Ash can't catch any of this.
    Yea, not counting pancham's evo, it doesn't seem likely for ash's team....but maybe a few for his traveling friends. I could see the squid or puffball with TRio though.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  25. #16175
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    There's any information of the anime in this issue of CoroCoro. And I don't see the new gym leaders as travelling companions (good news for Cilan fans).

    Apart of that:
    From Banpresto:
    I love Marine
    In a few days, Super DX Plush with Piplup and Manaphy.
    Regular plush 1 (end July): Piplup, Shellos (pink), Buizel, Lapras, Wailord.
    Regular plush 2 (end August): Manaphy, Mantine, Slowiking, Marill, Shellos (blue).
    My Pokemon Collection Movie 2: Red Genesect, Sylveon, Jolteon, Flareon, Leafeon, Glaceon.
    Chibi Kyun Chara (for August): Leafeon, Glaceon, Espeon, Umbreon
    N Partners: With N and Zorua/Darumakka: For August.
    Movie Figure Key Chains: End July 2013: Mewtwo, Genesect, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon.
    Part 2 in End August 2013: Red Genesect; Sylveon, Flaroen, Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon.
    I love Gothic:
    Super DX Plush or early September: Litwick, Gengar and Croagunk.
    I love Gothic 1 (early September): Gengar, Weavile, Absol, Chandelure, Umbreon.
    I love Gothic 2 (October): Espeon, Litwick, Zorua, Banette, Croagunk.

    Other things:
    I Love Marine logo: Manaphy and Piplup together.
    "I love Marine" is officially considered anime merchandise.

    Which means that I will do a guess of why this pokemon appears or not:
    I Love Marine:
    Piplup - Dawn
    Manaphy: Anime and/or Game event. SUspect: BW S2-19. Not in the Data because the speculation of Manaphy being Water/Fairy could be true.
    Shellos: Episode with Lapras
    Buizel: Ash, Oak's Lab.
    Marill: Tracey and XY promotion
    Lapras: BW-S2 19
    Wailord: Wild in Da!
    Slowking: Da!?
    Mantine: BW S2-19

    Kids set of July: Already released:
    Sylveon: I don't know
    Red Genesect I see
    Genesect flying mode What's in this
    Pikachu: I am asking why
    Nidoking: BW S2-13
    Ninetales:BW S2-13
    Gardevoir: M16; XY promotion
    Sableye: M16
    Mismagius: Ghost episode?
    Gible: Eevee short.
    Frillish: Sea in Da!
    Emolga: Team Rocket

    I love Gothic:
    Gengar: Ghost episode
    Croagunk: Brock
    Litwick: Da!?
    Weavile: Eevee short
    Absol: Da!
    Chandelure: Ghost episode
    Umbreon: Eevee short
    Espeon: Eevee short
    Banette: Ghost episode
    Zorua: ż?

    Link to all the merchandise that I see:
    http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com.es/

    Also, for people who are late, I will inform again of the pokemon of XY with schedule merchandise and the possible speculation:
    Pikachu (Electric): Ash
    Chespin (Grass): Main cast
    Fennekin (Fire): Main cast
    Froakie (Water): Main cast
    Xerneas (Fairy): Game
    Yveltal (Dark/Flying): Game
    Sylveon (Fairy): Game, DVD Promotion, [I]Anime[/I
    Pancham: Game, Early anime
    Gogoat: Alexa
    Helioptile: Alexa
    Fletchling: Early anime
    Meowth: Team Rocket
    Kanto Starters: Game.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 11th July 2013 at 10:18 AM.

Page 647 of 694 FirstFirst ... 547597637643644645646647648649650651657 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •