Page 648 of 694 FirstFirst ... 548598638644645646647648649650651652658 ... LastLast
Results 16,176 to 16,200 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

If not Pancham's evolution, I want to see Ash with the squid, just to see how it looks under his ownership. Because that one is my favorite of the new bunch. That squid is just so awesome.

Clearly Pancham's evolution, is 2nd but much more preferable for than the squid.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Only the kids set matters in terms of the anime.

Flying mode is when it is in its rocket/shell like position when Satoshi surfs with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    There's any information of the anime in this issue of CoroCoro. And I don't see the new gym leaders as travelling companions (good news for Cilan fans).

Apart of that:
    From Banpresto:
    I love Marine
    In a few days, Super DX Plush with Piplup and Manaphy.
    Regular plush 1 (end July): Piplup, Shellos (pink), Buizel, Lapras, Wailord.
    Regular plush 2 (end August): Manaphy, Mantine, Slowiking, Marill, Shellos (blue).
    My Pokemon Collection Movie 2: Red Genesect, Sylveon, Jolteon, Flareon, Leafeon, Glaceon.
    Chibi Kyun Chara (for August): Leafeon, Glaceon, Espeon, Umbreon
    N Partners: With N and Zorua/Darumakka: For August.
    Movie Figure Key Chains: End July 2013: Mewtwo, Genesect, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon.
    Part 2 in End August 2013: Red Genesect; Sylveon, Flaroen, Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon.
    I love Gothic:
    Super DX Plush or early September: Litwick, Gengar and Croagunk.
    I love Gothic 1 (early September): Gengar, Weavile, Absol, Chandelure, Umbreon.
    I love Gothic 2 (October): Espeon, Litwick, Zorua, Banette, Croagunk.

Other things:
    I Love Marine logo: Manaphy and Piplup together.
    "I love Marine" is officially considered anime merchandise.

Which means that I will do a guess of why this pokemon appears or not:
    I Love Marine:
    Piplup - Dawn
    Manaphy: Anime and/or Game event. SUspect: BW S2-19. Not in the Data because the speculation of Manaphy being Water/Fairy could be true.
    Shellos: Episode with Lapras
    Buizel: Ash, Oak's Lab.
    Marill: Tracey and XY promotion
    Lapras: BW-S2 19
    Wailord: Wild in Da!
    Slowking: Da!?
    Mantine: BW S2-19

Kids set of July: Already released:
    Sylveon: I don't know
    Red Genesect I see
    Genesect flying mode What's in this
    Pikachu: I am asking why
    Nidoking: BW S2-13
    Ninetales:BW S2-13
    Gardevoir: M16; XY promotion
    Sableye: M16
    Mismagius: Ghost episode?
    Gible: Eevee short.
    Frillish: Sea in Da!
    Emolga: Team Rocket

I love Gothic:
    Gengar: Ghost episode
    Croagunk: Brock
    Litwick: Da!?
    Weavile: Eevee short
    Absol: Da!
    Chandelure: Ghost episode
    Umbreon: Eevee short
    Espeon: Eevee short
    Banette: Ghost episode
    Zorua: ż?

Link to all the merchandise that I see:
    http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com.es/

Also, for people who are late, I will inform again of the pokemon of XY with schedule merchandise and the possible speculation:
    Pikachu (Electric): Ash
    Chespin (Grass): Main cast
    Fennekin (Fire): Main cast
    Froakie (Water): Main cast
    Xerneas (Fairy): Game
    Yveltal (Dark/Flying): Game
    Sylveon (Fairy): Game, DVD Promotion, [I]Anime[/I
    Pancham: Game, Early anime
    Gogoat: Alexa
    Helioptile: Alexa
    Fletchling: Early anime
    Meowth: Team Rocket
    Kanto Starters: Game.

If Pancham is early in the anime, then it looks like Ash won't get it, and it will likely belong to his travelling companion.

Which is fine, bring on Maika and Karamanero.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

And I don't see the new gym leaders as travelling companions (good news for Cilan fans).
    I kind of like the geeky kid with the Weather Machine.

I also like that the Professor seems to be an actual Trainer as well. Maybe Ash will get his traditional first regional loss against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Only the kids set matters in terms of the anime.
    Wrong. Every merchandise with Best Wishes tag is important in some way. Also, remember that mnay of the pokemon could be really movie pokemon and short pokemon and not be the main cast's pokemon.

There are pokemon that don't appear in the anime that appears on the kids set, they are pokemon that appears because a game event (mainly Wifi). The kid sset is the most important because it usually reveals upcoming pokemon in anime.

For the I love Marine set: Remember that were are in Da! which means that the pokemon could be Pokemon of the sea could appear. Lapras is in the Data, we are in Kanto and even it could be from the movie/short. I love Gothic had pokemon for the Eevee short (Weavile), and from the anime (Gengar).

Also, various things:

In the last post, when I discuss the pokemon, if you see something in bold, it's confirmed or obvious. If you see in italic, it's speculation.

For the main cast speculation I see 3 things:
    Normal 1: Ash, Serena and end.
    Normal 2: Ash, Shauna and Cilan.
    Normal 3: Ash, Shauna and ???.
    Rare: Ash, Serena and Tierno.
        Spoiler:- Special :
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 11th July 2013 at 10:03 AM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    I kind of like the geeky kid with the Weather Machine.

I also like that the Professor seems to be an actual Trainer as well. Maybe Ash will get his traditional first regional loss against him.
    Nice change of pace. Better than losing to a rookie.

Honestly, I can't predict which Pokemon someone's gonna get. I even heard that someone predicted that Ash would catch a Palpitoad. A random Pokemon as that makes me wonder they could pretty much pair Ash and co with any Pokemon they see fit. Well, not any.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Honestly, I can't predict which Pokemon someone's gonna get. I even heard that someone predicted that Ash would catch a Palpitoad. A random Pokemon as that makes me wonder they could pretty much pair Ash and co with any Pokemon they see fit. Well, not any.
    Nah someone made an April Fool Joke(Korobooshi Kojiro) about him capturing a Palpitoad and some episode later he actually did, it was funny, as for if someone somehow predicted well it happens, people give him almost the entire dex prediction wise every generation.

People can pair any pokemon to ash if they like it enough
    But pokemon like pancham people could see ash get
    While they wouldn't see him get a sylveon or malimer

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    If Pancham is early in the anime, then it looks like Ash won't get it, and it will likely belong to his travelling companion.

Which is fine, bring on Maika and Karamanero.
    That fer speculating, if you pay attention those dolls are for the 4 pokemon that were announced in may, they are being careful not to spoil stuff like they have done in the past.

Why can Ash not own a Pokemon if it appears before the end of the previous saga?

I don't think he'll catch Pancham, but if it appeared early that is no reason for him not to be given it on his team.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post
    Why can Ash not own a Pokemon if it appears before the end of the previous saga?

I don't think he'll catch Pancham, but if it appeared early that is no reason for him not to be given it on his team.
    Exactly what dman said doesn't make much sense, he just like the new one more than Pancham now so he prefers it , it does have a really interesting type still we don't have to choose one over the other if we still have a rotation he can get both, a squid bird thing won't figthing like a panda bear.

Exactly what dman said doesn't make much sense, he just like the new one more than Pancham now so he prefers it , it does have a really interesting type still we don't have to choose one over the other if we still have a rotation he can get both, a squid bird thing won't figthing like a panda bear.
    Exactly man.

I know a lot of Pokemon don't always suit Ash until he actually owns them (like Boldore i felt haha) but I definitely don't think Pancham's evolution suits Ash at all.

Exactly man.

I know a lot of Pokemon don't always suit Ash until he actually owns them (like Boldore i felt haha) but I definitely don't think Pancham's evolution suits Ash at all.
    Well they don't like to give him any of the big bears even though they are all popular and their smaller formes even more so if I had to use that example, Pancham migth be doomed but Pangoro is kind of an hero like character, just using the species traits theu can make Pancham and Pangoro interesting without giving them much of an original personality.

Well they don't like to give him any of the big bears even though they are all popular and their smaller formes even more so if I had to use that example, Pancham migth be doomed but Pangoro is kind of an hero like character, just using the species traits theu can make Pancham and Pangoro interesting without giving them much of an original personality.
    Possibly, it reminds me of a dark/evil version of Beartic.

So far, I definetly see Ash with Chespin, Fletchling and Clauncher mainly due to reccuring traits in the anime.

Grass starter, Regional Bird and Crab/Lobster.

I was referring to the idea that Pancham being in early anime XY not best wishes would indicate a higher probability of it belonging to a traveling companion because if it was going to belong to Ash, it would not show up in the first few episodes. Maybe the 18th episode, not the 6th episode.

Now I suppose you can argue its species showing up now and being caught later but I just can't see the point. Since outside of Ash getting a starter and maybe Fletchling, the early episodes should start to focus on the traveling companions and or potential rivals for Ash. Then Ash can focus on catching more Pokemon.

Although I fully accept a cameo.

Possibly, it reminds me of a dark/evil version of Beartic.

So far, I definetly see Ash with Chespin, Fletchling and Clauncher mainly due to reccuring traits in the anime.

Grass starter, Regional Bird and Crab/Lobster.
    Its not evil at all though, Pangoro is an agressive pokemon(like the other bears) that apparently has a good heart and protect weak pokemon.

Clauncher is a pistol shrimp, well Satoshi has a frog so if we are going by that logic he can get Froakie also because its also a frog.

I know a lot of Pokemon don't always suit Ash until he actually owns them (like Boldore i felt haha)
    It still doesn't fit Ash imo because he rarely uses it. A Pokemon only "fits" a character when it's used often and serves a purpose regularly, has a strong bond with its trainer, or when said Pokemon has a similar personality to its trainer, which I don't think is true when it comes to Boldore and Ash. :x

but I definitely don't think Pancham's evolution suits Ash at all.
    Nor do I to be honest. I love Pancham and its evolved form slays my life many times over, but it seems too aggressive for Ash. It reminds me of Paul's Ursaring, so maybe it would be a better choice of Pokemon for a rival character.

In the off chance you can accept the possibility.
    '
    Does anyone see Ash catching Maika and it doesn't evolve at all?

Because in my views, if Ash get Maika, it has to evolve.

'

I don't think Ash's Maika would evolve. I mean I personally love its evolved form, but even I have to admit that it looks a bit like Ursula from The Little Mermaid, which might be a turn off for some people. It doesn't look like something that Ash would get; if anything I could see Jessie getting Maika, or perhaps James so its evolved form could strangle him with its tentacles or something. Y'all know how much the writers love their strangulation gags.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I don't think Ash's Maika would evolve. I mean I personally love its evolved form, but even I have to admit that it looks a bit like Ursula from The Little Mermaid, which might be a turn off for some people. It doesn't look like something that Ash would get; if anything I could see Jessie getting Maika, or perhaps James so its evolved form could strangle him with its tentacles or something. Y'all know how much the writers love their strangulation gags.
    I just want to see how Ash (or the writers), would handle Karamanero on his team. Because this thing is so awesome, I could easily see it being his 6th generation Krookodile.

And no, I don't want Team Rocket, or Team Anime Producers with Maika.

Jessie can get Clauncher, or Shushup.

James can get Peropuff (or whatever it is), or maybe Flabebe.

I agree. If Ash catches Maika it'll be a reserve/sixth man in the band, and reserves almost always evolve.

I don't even think it'll be a primary reserve like Heracross, Gliscor, or Scraggy. It seems closer to Muk or Boldore.

'

I see it evolving to show the new method of evolution basicly.

I see it evolving to show the new method of evolution basicly.
    I'll be interested in knowing how a pure game mechanic can be applied to the anime.

Especially since it's rumored evolution method revolves around the 3DS and they gyroscope and I think the accelerometer or something to that effect.

I'll be interested in knowing how a pure game mechanic can be applied to the anime.

Especially since it's rumored evolution method revolves around the 3DS and they gyroscope and I think the accelerometer or something to that effect.
    Just have it evolve when it's battling upside down. Simple as that.

Random : PokéRadar

Page 648 of 694 FirstFirst ... 548598638644645646647648649650651652658 ... LastLast