Page 651 of 694 FirstFirst ... 551601641647648649650651652653654655661 ... LastLast
Results 16,251 to 16,275 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    But winning against a Gym Leader isn't your ultimate goal. It's to beat the league. There will be people smart enough/lucky enough to beat your overleveled starter. So you are better of training all your Pokemon.
    Or just get a legendary or 2

October Keychain Set, featuring;
    1-Chespin
    2-Fennekin
    3-Froakie
    4-Pikachu
    5-Sylveon
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    Or six. I am one of those think Tobias has six legendaries :3

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I can see Team Rocket with Skrelp and Inkay and I really want it to happen. I don't even mind which of them has which Pokemon because they suit either way.

I know people are against it (though I don't see why) but I really really want Ash to get Chespin. The only thing is, if it doesn't evolve like Oshawatt then he'll have an undeveloped Pokemon, but if it does he'll have another evolved grass starter. Maybe it will jut evolve to middle stage.
    I'd also put my money on him getting Fletchling. Along with Pikachu, that leaves three spaces in his team. I want him to just have one decent team this gen rather than 10+ catches that get switched out. I don't think that works in the anime.

The girl companion should get Fennekin and Spritzee (Anyone else prefer the Japanese name, Shushup?)

The other companion should get Froakie. I know alot of people are pulling for Ash to get Froakie because he doesn't have an evolved water starter but I don't want him to have it. I think there will be better water types for him to catch and evolve this gen. I'd prefer Clauncher than Froakie for a start, despite him already having Kingler and Corphish
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

Ash will catch at least six. He always does.

Of the six I'm almost sure his sixth will be a Fairy. Now we just need an awesome Fairy to pair him with.

though I don't see why
    Looks too much like Oshawott. Will likely not evolve if he gets it.

Take your pick.

Ash didn't get a dark or steel type in johto, so would it be assumed he will get a fairy type?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Ash didn't get a dark or steel type in johto, so would it be assumed he will get a fairy type?
    Not necessarily Ash but we can probably assume someone on the main cast will get a fairy type.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    It's not like there were valid options for Ash to have during 2nd generation in regards to dark and steel types.

I feel that maybe this generation in regards to fairy type, it might be different.

I mean after all the writers can give the cast (excluding Ash), old Generation Pokemon that are fairy types, while if there's any decent 6th generation fairy types, they can give it to Ash.

It just depends on the various fairy types. Right now it's not looking good for Ash in getting a fairy type.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I think houndour could have replaced cyndaquil quite easily even if houndoom was deemed too scary for the kiddies.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Ash will catch at least six. He always does.
    *cough* Hoenn *cough*
    I don't think we should count Aipom. Let's say how many Pokémon Ash catches in a region before the league. 5 is, for me, the perfect number. 6 is great as well, if there's rotations, exactly like Sinnoh.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

regarding the Kalos starters, i'm still waiting to see their potential evo's before passing full judgement

I don't think we should count Aipom.
    It was a Pokemon caught in Advance Generation. It counts.

I am hoping Pikachu replaces Electro Ball. If there is an Electric-type Quick Attack, he cab replace Quick Attack with that. Then replace Electro Ball with Brick Break or a Fairy-type move.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I am hoping Pikachu replaces Electro Ball. If there is an Electric-type Quick Attack, he cab replace Quick Attack with that. Then replace Electro Ball with Brick Break or a Fairy-type move.
    I think its replaced by a new electric move if it it, his strongest attack was Thunder first then it changed to Volt Tackle now its Electro Ball, so it probably will be an electric move and it makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Not necessarily Ash but we can probably assume someone on the main cast will get a fairy type.
    I see our female getting at least one
    That's if she is a "girly girl" or close to one
    With what fairy types have been revealed i can see it happening
    I'm sure all fairy types won't be cute and "girly" but a lot may be

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    I see our female getting at least one
    That's if she is a "girly girl" or close to one
    With what fairy types have been revealed i can see it happening
    I'm sure all fairy types won't be cute and "girly" but a lot may be
    Yea I could see that. Something like Swirlix as the obligatory cute Pokemon for the girl. or even something like jigglypuff if they don't mind giving then old Pokemon.

I could even see Cilan with something like Gardevoir if he sticks around

Cilan catching a ralts would be cool. It even has green hair to match like pansagr.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Yeah cilan would be great with a ralts
    But I don't think he is sticking around, that's just me... He may do he may not

And swirlix to me, I don't know why
    Would fit Jessie so well
    Acting cute and cuddly but evil on the side
    And she is in denial that it's anything but cute

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I think its replaced by a new electric move if it it, his strongest attack was Thunder first then it changed to Volt Tackle now its Electro Ball, so it probably will be an electric move and it makes sense to me.
    In terms of animation and coolness, Electroball was a step down. Let's hope we get a new move for Pikachu. Moonblast

<--My tumblr

\

Or six. I am one of those think Tobias has six legendaries :3
    But to get those you have to atleast have some strong pokemons to begin with so that the you can hope to be able to successful catch atleast one legendary (i.e., unless you have a bag full of Master Ball's or else have the special ability to befriend any sort of pokemon in the world or else receive them as a gift from someone else).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    But to get those you have to atleast have some strong pokemons to begin with so that the you can hope to be able to successful catch atleast one legendary (i.e., unless you have a bag full of Master Ball's or else have the special ability to befriend any sort of pokemon in the world or else receive them as a gift from someone else).
    Not necessary if you follow my headcanon.

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Yeah that just makes it more odd why ash doesn't even have a pixie legendary.

Regarding Ash and the Kalos region, the recurring members of his team so far are always the grass starter and the regional bird. This means ash is most likely to catch a chespin and fletchling (if fletchling is the regional bird pokemon). The only other choices left would be a water type (which can be froakie or different water type, I prefer ash to get clauncher) and also a fire type pokemon (again could be fennekin or another fire type). Pikachu always fills the electric type slot (just once I would like ash to catch a new electric type). I like how in Sinnoh he caught two other pokemon instead of filling the empty slot with just one pokemon. In Unova his captures were too excessive and some of his unova pokemon received very little screen time because of it. This is my thoughts so far on when he is in the Kalos region.

Yeah that just makes it more odd why ash doesn't even have a pixie legendary.
    Because for some plot reason Ash forgets about them the very next episode, while other people like Noland or Brandon remember about them permanently.

In terms of animation and coolness, Electroball was a step down. Let's hope we get a new move for Pikachu. Moonblast
    Agreed. It took me several weeks to digest that Pikachu had forgotten Volt Tackle.

Page 651 of 694 FirstFirst ... 551601641647648649650651652653654655661 ... LastLast