Page 654 of 694 FirstFirst ... 554604644650651652653654655656657658664 ... LastLast
Results 16,326 to 16,350 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    If it replaces Electro Ball I wouldn't mind.
    Sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    The closest Ash has ever gotten to an HP Drain=Regain move is Leech Seed, which didn't help Bulbasaur recover at all. So Parabolic Charge is unlikely anyway
    Synthesis don't count?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    That would have been cool. Besides swallowing Energy Ball as a Grotle the writers never did anything to modify Torterra's moves. I mean if Infernape can use Flare Blitz underground and Buizel can use an Ice Aqua Jet why can't Torterra modify his moves like making a Rock Climb cavern and then launch energy balls through the caverns. That would definitely help in battles.
    Torterra: Swallowing Energy Ball - Used once
    Infernape: Subterrain Flare Blitz - Used once
    Buizel: Iced Aqua Jet - Used once succesfully?
    Buizel: Aqua Jet Pulse - Used once
    Pikachu: Volt Tail
    Pikachu: Electro Tail

Same with Oshawott: Razor Jet - Used once

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Honestly the only team change left this season with a possibility is Pansage evolving unless the writers throw in some last minute miracle. This is why Ash only needs one starter to whiz like this doesn't happen.
    Pansage? The evolution stone episode is this week, and Pansage is in the databroadcasts.. -.-
    Last edited by Locormus; 23rd July 2013 at 5:36 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Four times under Ash. I guess three if you don't want to count the time it was used to blast Team Rocket off.

Any chances of an evolution or two for Ash/Iris/Cilan? We can always count on a late saga evolution for someone
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    Any chances of an evolution or two for Ash/Iris/Cilan? We can always count on a late saga evolution for someone
    If there is one its gonna be like May's Blaziken where it evoles in the second to last episode. The possible candidates are Snivy Oshawott Scraggy Axew Palpitoad. I doubt Pansage, Pignite and Boldore will evolve. But I might be wrong.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

I bet that the Shiny Druddigon is going to go...with Clair. The trio will get once again trolled by destiny as their loved ones increase their repertoire.

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    Not really imo. Ash's Snivy, Oshawott and Scraggy are too marketable to evolve, and his other Pokemon have all evolved at least once. Iris's Axew is unlikely to evolve because it's sort of a mascot and even though she'll be leaving soon, there's a chance that she'll come back later for her own mini-arc and Axew would need to be present. And Cilan's Pansage won't get a chance to evolve imo since the writers pretty much ignored the recent evolutionary stone episode, which tells me that they won't evolve him ever.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I bet that the Shiny Druddigon is going to go...with Clair. The trio will get once again trolled by destiny as their loved ones increase their repertoire.
    Agreed, just how the Red Gyarados went to Lance in Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Not really imo. Ash's Snivy, Oshawott and Scraggy are too marketable to evolve, and his other Pokemon have all evolved at least once. Iris's Axew is unlikely to evolve because it's sort of a mascot and even though she'll be leaving soon, there's a chance that she'll come back later for her own mini-arc and Axew would need to be present. And Cilan's Pansage won't get a chance to evolve imo since the writers pretty much ignored the recent evolutionary stone episode, which tells me that they won't evolve him ever.
    How the hell is Snivy to marketable to evolve.

Snivy gets jack **** in the anime, except to show up once every time Pignite and Oshawott show up like 5 times.

Trip's Serperior has gotten more focus, and marketing than Snivy.

I like Snivy, but she's honestly the worst Unova starter.

Pignite has strength, and Oshawott is used as an esophagus blocker.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Sarcasm?

Synthesis don't count?

Torterra: Swallowing Energy Ball - Used once
    Infernape: Subterrain Flare Blitz - Used once
    Buizel: Aqua Jet Pulse - Used once
    Pikachu: Volt Tail
    Pikachu: Electro Tail

Same with Oshawott: Razor Jet - Used once

Pansage? The evolution stone episode is this week, and Pansage is in the databroadcasts.. -.-
    He can get the stone in this episode, then evolve it with his bros in the september Pansage episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

He can get the stone in this episode, then evolve it with his bros in the september Pansage episode.
    That would be pretty cool the three monkeys evolving at the same time.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    That would be pretty cool the three monkeys evolving at the same time.
    Only way I can see the bro's returning lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

If any ones going to evolve before the series ends it'd likely be Axew, even though in my opinion it didn't deserve it due to doing jack this entire series pretty much, it's the things dream though and it's leaving so.

When do you think will be seeing who will be traveling with Ash this region? Hopefully soon.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    If any ones going to evolve before the series ends it'd likely be Axew, even though in my opinion it didn't deserve it due to doing jack this entire series pretty much, it's the things dream though and it's leaving so.

When do you think will be seeing who will be traveling with Ash this region? Hopefully soon.
    Probably in a month or two if not by then then definitely the month the xy anime starts in Japan
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post

We've already seen one of them *cough*Alexa*cough cough*

No way, too little too late in my opinion. At least Pansage deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    How the hell is Snivy to marketable to evolve.

Snivy gets jack **** in the anime, except to show up once every time Pignite and Oshawott show up like 5 times.

Trip's Serperior has gotten more focus, and marketing than Snivy.

I like Snivy, but she's honestly the worst Unova starter.

Pignite has strength, and Oshawott is used as an esophagus blocker.
    Why does everyone underestimate her all of a sudden? I mean sure she doesn't appear as often as Pignite or Oshawott but she's still very popular. I just don't think she'll evolve because I don't see a good reason why she should. To me she's the Bulbasaur of Ash's Unova team. She keeps everyone together and she's a competent battler on her own.

Why does everyone underestimate her all of a sudden? I mean sure she doesn't appear as often as Pignite or Oshawott but she's still very popular. I just don't think she'll evolve because I don't see a good reason why she should. To me she's the Bulbasaur of Ash's Unova team. She keeps everyone together and she's a competent battler on her own.
    Ya well they can at least give her something then(overgrow or a new move or two).

I don't underestimate Ash's Snivy. Ash's Snivy is my favorite of Ash's Unova starters.

It's the writers that treat her like crap, and she would benefit if she evolved to at least Servine.

Still want Serperior though, but that won't happen.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

She always been Number #1 in my eyes in the Unova cast, so underestimating her is something I'd never do. I do wish something new would happen with her, but since nothing has happened so far I can't complain. :/

I don't underestimate Ash's Snivy. Ash's Snivy is my favorite of Ash's Unova starters.

It's the writers that treat her like crap, and she would benefit if she evolved to at least Servine.

Still want Serperior though, but that won't happen.
    She was treated like royalty before the writers finally cracked and showed some love to pignite who despite all the shade hurled at him has a win record of like 40% to snivys like 60 or something.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 24th July 2013 at 3:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    She was treated like royalty before the writers finally cracked and showed some love to pignite who despite all the shade hurled at him has a win record of like 40% to snivys like 60 or something.
    Stats?

Also, with the "quality" of battles in BW as well as the reserves being rotated in, simply appearing in an episode is valuable.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Stats?

Also, with the "quality" of battles in BW as well as the reserves being rotated in, simply appearing in an episode is valuable.
    Yeah but Snivy is a starter, so she shows up the most after Pikachu, Oshawott, and Pignite.

Yeah but Snivy is a starter, so she shows up the most after Pikachu, Oshawott, and Pignite.
    And you still want Ash to get all three smh....

And you still want Ash to get all three smh....
    Hey now, I like the Kalos starters tenfold much more than I like the Unova starters.

It's just unfortunate that it happened the way it did.

I wish 6th generation came before 5th gen, but you know whatever.

Well, yeah, but even in comparison to Oshawott and Pignite, who are supposed to be on the same importance level as her, she appears far less.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Hey now, I like the Kalos starters tenfold much more than I like the Unova starters.

It's just unfortunate that it happened the way it did.

I wish 6th generation came before 5th gen, but you know whatever.
    That doesn't change the fact that one of them(or more) will get ****ed over. It's a guarantee.

Page 654 of 694 FirstFirst ... 554604644650651652653654655656657658664 ... LastLast