Page 66 of 694 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

i know but who knows
    neither was goldeen

Quote Originally Posted by swamp_swampert View Post
    i know but who knows
    neither was goldeen
    and look how little goldeen actually did

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Woah Ace your making it seem like Goldeen actually did something! He did nothing, less than little :O

a major powerhouse haha
    but maybe the opening lapras is from marlon ( like wailord and jellicent )

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Soledad's Lapras was fine during the Kanto Grand Festival.

Sure Lapras won't be able to move, but it can still sit there and launch attacks. It would just have to launch ranged attacks.

I mean Gastrodon is the same situation but Paul had Gastrodon.

But I don't think Iris needs 5 Pokemon anyway.

But Lapras would be an okay choice since every trainer should have some water type or sea dwelling Pokemon to help their trainer not drown if that should ever be the case. AND LOL at the idea of Cilan's Stunfisk saving his life.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Woah Ace your making it seem like Goldeen actually did something! He did nothing, less than little :O
    it flopped around a little and beat James victreebell once. but it was useless. at least horsea had the cuteness to make up for its lack of use

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Soledad's Lapras was fine during the Kanto Grand Festival.

Sure Lapras won't be able to move, but it can still sit there and launch attacks. It would just have to launch ranged attacks.

I mean Gastrodon is the same situation but Paul had Gastrodon.

But I don't think Iris needs 5 Pokemon anyway.

But Lapras would be an okay choice since every trainer should have some water type or sea dwelling Pokemon to help their trainer not drown if that should ever be the case. AND LOL at the idea of Cilan's Stunfisk saving his life.

RIP Cilan
    About lapras i choose it because of her in-game team and the one in the opening so there is a little chance

Quote Originally Posted by swamp_swampert View Post
    RIP Cilan
    About lapras i choose it because of her in-game team and the one in the opening so there is a little chance
    Using your reasoning I think Hydreigon would have a better chance its just like you point out with Lapras and also one has appear on the show plus history with Iris' Dragonite.
    Last edited by i2i; 14th August 2012 at 1:19 AM.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

I think Lapras could work like a slow tank on land: it can absorbs hits while keeping opponents to a distance with long ranged moves or status attacks, like Confuse Ray. Also there are some creative ways in which it can move on land:

- freezes the floor with Ice Beam or similar and slide on it to move fast
    - slams the floor with its fins and jump high to avoid attacks and use moves like Body Slam
    - if Surf appears in the anime, it can ride the wave to attack the enemy

If Stunfisk can move by flipping its fins and Torterra can run with Rock Climb, why can't Lapras be a fearsome opponent both inside and outside the water?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

You guys forget Ash had Lapras for the Orange islands and it was fine battling against Drake.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    You guys forget Ash had Lapras for the Orange islands and it was fine battling against Drake.
    Lapras launched one attack and went into the body of water to face gengar

SO the merchandise confirms Oshawott and Snivy staying in the those stages til at least 2013

Keeps postive . There's time for Oshawott to evolve screw marketability
    Last edited by Zariful; 14th August 2012 at 2:38 AM.
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    No one forgot Ash's Lapras, it wasn't mentioned because it battled mostly in the water if not completely.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

No one forgot Ash's Lapras, it wasn't mentioned because it battled mostly in the water if not completely.
    the only thing outside of water in that battle was go to the water
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Full Cast Prediction(by Unova League):

Ash
    Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Dewott
    Pignite
    Snivy/Servine
    Scraggy
    Leavanny
    Palpitoad
    Boldore
    Krookodile
    Eevee

Iris
    Axew
    Excadrill
    Emolga
    Dragonite

Cilan
    Pansage
    Crustle
    Stunfisk
    Roserade

Trip
    Serperior
    Unfezant
    Jellicent
    Chandelure
    Conkelldur
    Tyranitar/Metagross/Eelektross/Hydreigon(think Paul's Drapion)

Bianca
    Emboar
    Cincinno
    Escavalier
    Lilligant
    Azumarill
    Ampharos

Georgia
    Beartic
    Bisharp
    Vanniluxe
    Klinklang
    Lapras
    Aggron

Burgundy
    Samurott
    Sawsbuck
    Stoutland
    Darmanitan
    Liepard
    Vespiqueen

Stephen
    Zebstrika
    Sawk
    Braviary
    Ferrothorn
    Accelgor
    Golduck

By End of Series

Ash
    Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Samurott
    Pignite/Emboar
    Snivy/Servine/Serperior
    Scrafty(Evolves in Iris departure episode)
    Leavanny
    Palpitoad
    Boldore
    Krookodile
    Espeon
    Riolu(Goes with Ash to the 6th Gen Region)

Iris
    Fraxure(Iris departure episode)
    Excadrill
    Emolga
    Dragonite
    Treeko
    Sealeo

Cilan
    Pansage
    Crustle
    Stunfisk
    Roserade
    Growlithe
    Swampert

Dawn(returns to main cast)
    Piplup
    Buneary
    Pachirisu
    Mamoswine
    Typhlosion
    Togekiss
    Whismicott
    Munna/Gothita
    Last edited by Hollow Marowak; 14th August 2012 at 3:10 AM.

the only thing outside of water in that battle was go to the water

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Marowak View Post
    Full Cast Prediction(by Unova League):

Ash
    Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Dewott
    Pignite
    Snivy/Servine
    Scraggy
    Leavanny
    Palpitoad
    Boldore
    Krookodile
    Eevee

Iris
    Axew
    Excadrill
    Emolga
    Dragonite

Cilan
    Pansage
    Crustle
    Stunfisk
    Roserade

Trip
    Serperior
    Unfezant
    Jellicent
    Chandelure
    Conkelldur
    Tyranitar/Metagross/Eelektross/Hydreigon(think Paul's Drapion)

Bianca
    Emboar
    Cincinno
    Escavalier
    Lilligant
    Azumarill
    Ampharos

Georgia
    Beartic
    Bisharp
    Vanniluxe
    Klinklang
    Lapras
    Aggron

Burgundy
    Samurott
    Sawsbuck
    Stoutland
    Darmanitan
    Liepard
    Vespiqueen

Stephen
    Zebstrika
    Sawk
    Braviary
    Ferrothorn
    Accelgor
    Golduck

By End of Series

Ash
    Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Samurott
    Pignite/Emboar
    Snivy/Servine/Serperior
    Scrafty(Evolves in Iris departure episode)
    Leavanny
    Palpitoad
    Boldore
    Krookodile
    Espeon
    Riolu(Goes with Ash to the 6th Gen Region)

Iris
    Fraxure(Iris departure episode)
    Excadrill
    Emolga
    Dragonite
    Treeko
    Sealeo

Cilan
    Pansage
    Crustle
    Stunfisk
    Roserade
    Growlithe
    Swampert

Dawn(returns to main cast)
    Piplup
    Buneary
    Pachirisu
    Mamoswine
    Typhlosion
    Togekiss
    Whismicott
    Munna/Gothita
    U my friend I love ur prediction . Emboar is probably inevitable Samurott I have hope for . Servine is what i hope for at least
    Last edited by Zariful; 14th August 2012 at 3:25 AM.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Lapras launched one attack and went into the body of water to face gengar

SO the merchandise confirms Oshawott and Snivy staying in the those stages til at least 2013

Ah, my memory must be bad XD. I thought I remembered Lapras using the rocks to maneuver.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Maybe you can afford to ignore a Pokemon's marketability, but the writers/producers cannot. They have to showcase popular Pokemon for the sake of the show's ratings. After all, it's all about money. A few years back I might have disagreed, but I know the truth now. It would behoove everyone to remember that this is the way things are in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Maybe you can afford to ignore a Pokemon's marketability, but the writers/producers cannot. They have to showcase popular Pokemon for the sake of the show's ratings. After all, it's all about money. A few years back I might have disagreed, but I know the truth now. It would behoove everyone to remember that this is the way things are in real life.
    they could pull a monferno and have dewott the least marketable evolve at a fast rate and have samurott get even more popular

Greninja all the way

Unfortunately. I don't see why people love the damn thing so much, I'd much rather it evolve and get some actually development then stay around to occasionally get angry and toss it's scalchop at the group.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Everyone getting an Eevee would be a pretty neat idea to see. Ash would have the cool Eevee, Cilan would have the behaved Eevee, and Iris would have the Eevee that loves her hair and wants Axew out xD

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Unfortunately. I don't see why people love the damn thing so much, I'd much rather it evolve and get some actually development then stay around to occasionally get angry and toss it's scalchop at the group.
    I understand how piplup can be endearing but I find oshawott extremely grating, his dub voice also doesn't do me any favors. Evolving it into a samurott would do a world of good for it.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 14th August 2012 at 4:21 AM.

If Ash gets Eevee, I'm hoping for an Espeon so he could get his first psychic type! And I'm not surprised if Oshawott, Snivy, and Pignite don't evolve until the next year. If the opening is anything to slightly go by, we could see the Meloetta/TR stuff, possibly Therian form stuff (unless it's with the Meloetta/TR stuff), a Drayden arc, a Marlon arc, and then the league during the fall. By winter, maybe we could see a post league thing for Ash to do (more tournaments?) and from there we can see more possible team changes. Ideally, if a pokemon of Ash's evolves during the league (Palpitoad), all of Ash's reserves are pretty much done with evolution development besides Boldore. So from winter 2013 to fall 2013 (about 8 months), we could potentially see starter evolutions and a Scraggy evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Everyone getting an Eevee would be a pretty neat idea to see. Ash would have the cool Eevee, Cilan would have the behaved Eevee, and Iris would have the Eevee that loves her hair and wants Axew out xD
    I actually agree.

Would also be a good way to introduce the 6th gen if Eevee evolves into new types in the coming gen.

Too bad it wont happen :/

Quote Originally Posted by Col-Erase View Post
    I actually agree.

Would also be a good way to introduce the 6th gen if Eevee evolves into new types in the coming gen.

Too bad it wont happen :/
    Why not? Even in the dex said Eevee can adapt into any environment, even change is DNA!!

I think we have to ask why Charizard is getting a prominent role in the merchandise.
    I think there will definitely be an appearance! I still think the BW2 ending has spoilers for what is to come this season, which is why I think Dawn's Buneary may evolve, Charizard will make an appearance, along with ditto, and all these other random Pokemon that can be seen in it.

Eevee and Lucario seem like they are definitely going to get some sort of prominent role.

FYI, look at page 78 to see the 2013 calendar people are talking about!

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Page 66 of 694 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast