Page 660 of 694 FirstFirst ... 560610650656657658659660661662663664670 ... LastLast
Results 16,476 to 16,500 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I'd rather Ash keeps Boldore. It's his only rock type at the moment. If he got something like Golem in exchange I probably wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Tier 0: Pikachu, Axew
    Tier 1 - Shows up very often, usually dominates the episode: Oshawott, Pignite.
    Tier 1.5 - Shows up fairly often, may dominate the ep): Dragonite, Snivy.
    Tier 2 - Shows up occasionally, will be remembered): Pansage, Scraggy, Krookodile, Excadrill.
    Tier 3 - Shows up rarely, may be used in an episode): Crustle, Leavanny, Boldore, Emolga.
    Tier 4 - Be greatful they even show up at all): Unfezant, Stunfisk.
    Tier 10 - Never appeared out of battle: Palpitoad.

Sorry people, but Snivy appears more often then Pansage, Scraggy hasn't appeared fairly often in a long long while... It appeared in Vs. Stephan, and then only appeared midway in Da. A break of 25 episodes. That's not appearing frequently at all, but it did earlier in the series.

Oh well, somebody had made an appearance spreadsheet.. We can use that and check.

Too true, I made the above specially for you.
    My poor babies Unfezant and Palpitoad ....you happy writers?? Seismitoad could of been a beast <_<!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    I'd say its debatable that dragonite is compatible with iris
    Although regardless, despite how much is love dragonite with ash, as I have for a long time, it does seem unlikely...
    Well, I personally think that Iris is only person who should have gotten through to Dragonite. I know Ash could have with his friendship ways and whatnot, but that was a total Iris mission.

The only thing that could've been possibly worse than Iris getting Dragonite was Ash getting it.

Then we'd have people insisting the writers made a mistake because Ash would still lose if he had a Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    The only thing that could've been possibly worse than Iris getting Dragonite was Ash getting it.

Then we'd have people insisting the writers made a mistake because Ash would still lose if he had a Dragonite.
    I can't imagine Ash with Iris's Dragonite (personality-wise).

Ash's hypothetical Dragonite would either be similar to the one in the first movie (without it delivering mail). OR it would have a lazy Dragonite that tells Ash to *sugarcoating it" "go away"
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

Ash's hypothetical Dragonite would either be similar to the one in the first movie (without it delivering mail). OR it would have a lazy Dragonite that tells Ash to *sugarcoating it" "go away"
    I could see Ash with a Garchomp. Of course it would keep it's affectionate personality.

Hell, Cameron had a Hydreigon ffs. But we all know Ash will never train Gible again. Which is a shame. Same with Ash probably never getting Totodile to evolve. I would have loved to see him with a Feraligator.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 31st July 2013 at 8:03 AM.

Well, Ash already went through that whole tough man personality thing with Charizard. We don't need to sit through it twice.

No matter the dragon he gets people are gonna whine when it inevitably loses.

If Ash loses hard fought fights like against Harrison and Tyson, there's absolutely no reason to complain. People need to learn that there are good wins, bad wins, good losses, and bad losses

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

I for one like Dragonite with Iris as he presented her with a challenge. I mean dragon wise, it is the only way Iris showed that she can work with dragons since Kibago was a lost cause long ago.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I kinda wanted Infernape to come back as the previous regions power-house and defeat a legendary. But it looks like Ash won't be beating any legendaries this region, unlike the previous two.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I kinda wanted Infernape to come back as the previous regions power-house and defeat a legendary. But it looks like Ash won't be beating any legendaries this region, unlike the previous two.
    Well Zekrom is in the last episode lol

But seriously no, Infernape has had enough glory for 2 lifetimes.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well Zekrom is in the last episode lol

But seriously no, Infernape has had enough glory for 2 lifetimes.
    Charizard had enough glory for a million lifetime by the time he left to the valley, yet has been a back multiple times.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Charizard had enough glory for a million lifetime by the time he left to the valley, yet has been a back multiple times.
    Ya but Charizard didn't hog EVERYTHING in his region, he only started shining after it.

My poor babies Unfezant and Palpitoad ....you happy writers?? Seismitoad could of been a beast <_<!!
    And thats what the writers didn't want.

They didn't want Ash's team to look powerful as that would in turn would have made them work on his rivals and had to make them stronger than Ash which would most likely be a lot of work (considering that most of his rival this gen were beginners at the start of the saga).

Plus its easier for them to make Ash have a weak team and then have him fight against pokemon like Darumaka in the league for a easy win, while easily clear out many of his team pokemons with powerful pokemons like Hydreigon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    And thats what the writers didn't want.

They didn't want Ash's team to look powerful as that would in turn would have made them work on his rivals and had to make them stronger than Ash which would most likely be a lot of work (considering that most of his rival this gen were beginners at the start of the saga).

Plus its easier for them to make Ash have a weak team and then have him fight against pokemon like Darumaka in the league for a easy win, while easily clear out many of his team pokemons with powerful pokemons like Hydreigon.
    As if that is an excuse to look lazy as shiz -_-....this is there freaking job, they can at least put in some effort.

As if that is an excuse to look lazy as shiz -_-....this is there freaking job, they can at least put in some effort.
    I'm not a writer (of Pokemon anime), and I could've put more effort into the episodes, even ignoring that I wasn't allowed to evolve a Pokemon whenever I well please.

I wonder if a lot of it is because of the animators. They probably are truly the lazy ones, and have some kind of higher power over the writers.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I'm not a writer (of Pokemon anime), and I could've put more effort into the episodes, even ignoring that I wasn't allowed to evolve a Pokemon whenever I well please.

I wonder if a lot of it is because of the animators. They probably are truly the lazy ones, and have some kind of higher power over the writers.
    well the writers have to carry some of the blame. I mean having palpitoad only appearing in battle episodes seems to be writing rather than animation

Ash could have caught a Axew and evolve it into a Haxorous since I doubt Iris will evolve hers.
    Imagine Ash having, garchomp, Haxorous and charizard in one team...
    Why on earth did they not let him catch one?

Quote Originally Posted by Garbodor. View Post
    Ash could have caught a Axew and evolve it into a Haxorous since I doubt Iris will evolve hers.
    Imagine Ash having, garchomp, Haxorous and charizard in one team...
    Why on earth did they not let him catch one?
    When Iris makes her cameo in X/Y, Axew will most likely be evolved and I don't think Ash would have caught any of the wild Axew in the Village of Dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    When Iris makes her cameo in X/Y, Axew will most likely be evolved and if I remember correctly, the only other Axew we've seen in the anime was already owned by someone.
    Dawn's piplup didn't evolve, so I don't expect axew to be.

Named Admiral Sentret

Dawn's piplup didn't evolve, so I don't expect axew to be.
    Piplup didn't want to evolve.

Someone made this comment on youtube

"What if Ash gets to meet his old Pokemon again, then a Garchomp runs towards him and bites his head, making Ash realize that his Gible fully evolved. That would be great."

Yep, that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Garbodor. View Post
    Someone made this comment on youtube

"What if Ash gets to meet his old Pokemon again, then a Garchomp runs towards him and bites his head, making Ash realize that his Gible fully evolved. That would be great."

Yep, that would be awesome
    No it wouldn't, I would want to see any pokemon ash evolve on screen.

Named Admiral Sentret

No it wouldn't, I would want to see any pokemon ash evolve on screen.
    Yes but I doubt he will be using gible so much to make it evolve on screen, unless he takes it along to kano.
    Another possibility would be once he goes back, he has a gabite and then he takes that to some battles and you'll see it evolve into garchomp.
    Or maybe he will not evolve it at all, that seems much more likely considering his gible is quite strong and knows some great moves like Draco meteor.

I don't see the point of evolving Ash's Pokemon off-screen. Except in proving that Ash's Pokemon are better off without him.

If Ash loses hard fought fights like against Harrison and Tyson, there's absolutely no reason to complain.
    I'm pretty sure people moaned about the Tyson battle since he lost against a Pokemon he beats on a daily basis.
    Last edited by An00bis; 31st July 2013 at 7:39 PM.

Page 660 of 694 FirstFirst ... 560610650656657658659660661662663664670 ... LastLast