Page 661 of 694 FirstFirst ... 561611651657658659660661662663664665671 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,525 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

The Tyson battle was more than Pikachu falling a second before Meowth. Why does everyone remember Meowth in Boots but not the Metagross that was the actual reason why he lost? I'd say barely losing to the League Champion is pretty damn impressive

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Anyone think there's any unova captures left? No one has had a team change for ALOT of episodes, maybe a catch for ash, a returning pokemon with a new evolution in kalos ?

Quote Originally Posted by Derpfisk View Post
    Anyone think there's any unova captures left? No one has had a team change for ALOT of episodes, maybe a catch for ash, a returning pokemon with a new evolution in kalos ?
    No, no more team changes until ash's first capture in kalos.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    No, no more team changes until ash's first capture in kalos.
    Unless another last minute evolution happens

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Unless another last minute evolution happens
    I'm praying everyday for this
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Anyone think there's any unova captures left?
    No more captures. An evolution is looking unlikely, too.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    No more captures. An evolution is looking unlikely, too.
    I think that an evolution is very likely. I understand that patterns are being broken constantly, but a late-region evolution is a staple if you ask me
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    I think that an evolution is very likely. I understand that patterns are being broken constantly, but a late-region evolution is a staple if you ask me
    This also isn't even a region anymore though, with no plot set or development leading up to an evolution happening. We have seen scraggy, like what, once? Doesn't look at all like pignite. Definutely not snivy. And lol palptioad. Boldore would be traded. I don't see it likely at all now...but we have like 5-6 episodes left, so it's isn't impossible. We'll see.

Named Admiral Sentret

Pokémon X/Y Keychains for November 2013
    1-Chespin
    2-Pikachu
    3-Fennekin
    4-Froakie
    5-New Pokémon

Pokémon X/Y 3D Zukan(Pokédex) for November 2013
    1-Xerneas
    2-Yveltal
    3-Chespin/Froakie/Fennekin
    4-Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Charmender
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Pokémon X/Y Keychains for November 2013
    1-Chespin
    2-Pikachu
    3-Fennekin
    4-Froakie
    5-New Pokémon

1-Xerneas
    2-Yveltal
    Wait, what, new pokemon?

Named Admiral Sentret

1-Xerneas
    2-Yveltal
    Could this indicate that the rumours about picking up the Kanto starters in X and Y are true? It's interesting that many of the other rumours are being proven as true, so I wouldn't be surprised to see some form of Gen 1 promotion in the X and Y anime if Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle are obtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charmander View Post
    Could this indicate that the rumours about picking up the Kanto starters in X and Y are true? It's interesting that many of the other rumours are being proven as true, so I wouldn't be surprised to see some form of Gen 1 promotion in the X and Y anime if Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle are obtainable.
    That might not be a way late post game thing though, so I don't think that would be promoted kn the beginning of the anime.

Named Admiral Sentret

Wait, what, new pokemon?
    Most merchandising has that in its name, they don't want to risk spoiling stuff so they probably aren't mentioning it, some of this "new pokemon" descriptions, turned out to be Gogoat, Pancham, etc but its for November so it can be any pokemon from the new dex.

Hey interesting theory here
    On the main website, it's been confirmed that a promotion is giving away ash's Pikachu, iris' axew, cilans pansage and oaks rotom,
    All their movesets were on par with anime, well w don't know oaks rotoms moves, although it said cilans pansage knew seed bomb instead of bullet seed, as many have desired for quite some time

Do you think that's enough evidence to predict cilans pansage learning seed bomb in upcoming episodes?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Do you think that's enough evidence to predict cilans pansage learning seed bomb in upcoming episodes?
    Not in the slightest. Things like this have been done before.
    - Ashs scraggy was released with low kick
    - Iris dragonite was released with safeguard and wing attack

It could mean pansage will learn seed bomb, but just as easily it could mean diddly squat

One note: "New Pokemon" means that this pokemon...

... hasn't been revealed yet. A true new pokemonunknownm from us (or revealed very recently)
    Or is a existing pokemon but they relationship with the new anime hasn't been known yet. Ex: That the merch is really Piplup. Piplupˇs merch indicates Dawn. Because we don't know trace of Dawn in XY Piplup can't appear. Same with Axew (Iris), Pansage (Cilan).
    Remember: Early merchandise of the movie said a "new pokemon" even though the star is Mewtwo, a known pokemon. The point still stands because Mewtwo wasn't supposed to0 be revealed for being in the film.

Of course, the hidden pokemon will hint that is the first case, anyway.

Generally, in ther merchandise of AAPF there's really one ""new pokemon".

Also, for merchandise companies only have revealed merchandise with the starters, the box art legendaries, Sylveon and the 4 pokemon revealed in May. They are showing 10/26 pokemon for now.

Pepsi, prepare... you rfavourite set is coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by AAPF
    Pokemon Kids XY 1 Starters and Legendaries Set (Bandai)

Bandai will release the following Pokemon Kids XY 1 Starters and Legendaries set in November 2013.
    Will update the contents and the pic soon.
    Xerneas, Yveltal, Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie,
    Pikahu, Gogoat, Helioptile, Fletchling and 3 more
    Also, check here:
    There's a merchandise from the Kyodo company with:
    Pikachu, Kalos Starters, box art legendaries, Sylveon and Pancham.

There are merchandise with the Kanto starters. Like the rumour of Pokebeach (the only two to be believed now).
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 2nd August 2013 at 9:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    One note: "New Pokemon" means that this pokemon...

... hasn't been revealed yet. A true new pokemonunknownm from us (or revealed very recently)
    Or is a existing pokemon but they relationship with the new anime hasn't been known yet. Ex: That the merch is really Piplup. Piplupˇs merch indicates Dawn. Because we don't know trace of Dawn in XY Piplup can't appear. Same with Axew (Iris), Pansage (Cilan).
    Remember: Early merchandise of the movie said a "new pokemon" even though the star is Mewtwo, a known pokemon. The point still stands because Mewtwo wasn't supposed to0 be revealed for being in the film.

Of course, the hidden pokemon will hint that is the first case, anyway.

Generally, in ther merchandise of AAPF there's really one ""new pokemon".

Also, for merchandise companies only have revealed merchandise with the starters, the box art legendaries, Sylveon and the 4 pokemon revealed in May. They are showing 10/26 pokemon for now.

Pepsi, prepare... you rfavourite set is coming.

Also, check here:
    There's a merchandise from the Kyodo company with:
    Pikachu, Kalos Starters, box art legendaries, Sylveon and Pancham.

There are merchandise with the Kanto starters. Like the rumour of Pokebeach (the only two to be believed now).
    Actually there are a few placeholders from before as well. Also, Takarajima only has the posters for the watches and the zukan set which are already on AAPF so we got nothing new.

I wonder if Pancham is for the Fighting Gym Leader though. We are getting a Sylveon merch along with the starters as well(besides the one you posted) so maybe the Fairy and Fighting gym leaders are the new companions. I will laugh my *** off if that becomes true.

That might not be a way late post game thing though, so I don't think that would be promoted kn the beginning of the anime.
    The rumor said that they would be available not too late into the story.

I wonder if Pancham is for the Fighting Gym Leader though. We are getting a Sylveon merch along with the starters as well(besides the one you posted) so maybe the Fairy and Fighting gym leaders are the new companions. I will laugh my *** off if that becomes true.
    I could see them having Ash travel with a Fairy gym leader but Pancham could easily belong to someone in the main cast.

Maybe it's an early capture?

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    The rumor said that they would be available not too late into the story.
    I highly doubt you get any other starter from any region before beating the elite four.

Named Admiral Sentret

I'm personally betting on Axew evolving during the second to last episode of Best Wishes! but of course there's a chance I'll be disappointed by the writers and he'll be an Axew until Iris cameos in XY -__- But it should at least learn a new move before it goes, maybe something to replace Scratch? Like Dragon Claw or Dragon Tail... I just really want Axew to improve in some way before BW ends and its never brought up again :/

Or maybe he'll learn something new in the TR and Emolga episode... Unless that one turns out in Emolga's favor and it learns a new attack like Thunder.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

I highly doubt you get any other starter from any region before beating the elite four.
    Dunno, I can see them pulling a "Monkey Trio" with the Kanto starters, where you get the Kanto starter weaker/stronger against your Kalos Pokémon. That could explain why Charizard appeared so often. Why put the winged lizard when they could put any other popular flying type?

I admit that getting Kanto starters quite early in the games may appear very unlikely, but that's not impossible.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Imagine Ash's future team:

- Pikachu
    - Talonflame
    - Chespin
    - Wartortle
    - Pangoro
    - Vivillon

LOL! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Dunno, I can see them pulling a "Monkey Trio" with the Kanto starters, where you get the Kanto starter weaker/stronger against your Kalos Pokémon. That could explain why Charizard appeared so often. Why put the winged lizard when they could put any other popular flying type?

I admit that getting Kanto starters quite early in the games may appear very unlikely, but that's not impossible.
    Honestly, we've seen Salamence, Dragonite, Flygon, Haunter, Talonflame, Charizard.. I'm thinking this is just subjective imaging.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post

Weren't the Johto starters shown in the B/W 2 trailer and they didn't appear in the game at all?
    If the Kanto Pokemon are in the game I hope we can see Squirtle and Bulbasaur in action again. ash's Bulbasaur and Squirtle, that is.

Page 661 of 694 FirstFirst ... 561611651657658659660661662663664665671 ... LastLast