Page 662 of 694 FirstFirst ... 562612652658659660661662663664665666672 ... LastLast
Results 16,526 to 16,550 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Dunno, I can see them pulling a "Monkey Trio" with the Kanto starters, where you get the Kanto starter weaker/stronger against your Kalos Pokémon. That could explain why Charizard appeared so often. Why put the winged lizard when they could put any other popular flying type?

I admit that getting Kanto starters quite early in the games may appear very unlikely, but that's not impossible.
    They are showing charizard because it is a random very marketable pokemon. They have also shown pseudolegendaries, but I doubt you can catch like bagon on route 2. And there is a big difference between the monkeys that are pretty weak, compared to getting a second starter pokemon. Very unlikely is an understatement.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Incoming MegaCharizard before he leaves on in X and Y, rejoice Charizard lovers.

Maybe May will come back with megablaziken to introduce it.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I can see Mekuru joining the main cast since it looks marketable. Hopefully it is Ash's grass type and not Chespin

Inb4 MegaPikachu everything.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Inb4 MegaPikachu everything.
    They give Pikachu a Megaevolution instead of Raichu basicly crapping on Raichu as usual.

OH RAICHU I like you atleast nevermind your creators or the anime people.

P.S: I like Pikachu also don't worry guys.

This Torchic distribution scream May May May to me

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Maybe May will come back with megablaziken to introduce it.
    She better. People want older people to return and this would be a great chance for May fans. If the writers just give it to some CoTD that would suck.

If there will some megaevolution for some of the ash's Pokemon will be nice
    like snorlex,charlizard,infernape.....
    Hope so to see torcoal evolution ....
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Quote Originally Posted by CovertNinja View Post
    This Torchic distribution scream May May May to me
    Torchic distributions sceams MegaBlaziken aka new feature promotion, doesn't scream Haruka to but can it happen? maybe.

It would be interesting to see May again. Especially if they do the RSE remakes. :P

That MegaBlaziken makes me wonder if the other starters will get Mega Forms as well. It would be interesting to see some old Pokemon becoming "better". However, I find something funny: at first I was against Pokemon getting new forms, now I welcome that? Talk about a change of opinion. XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

May the writer gods grace us with the Mega Charizard.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I want Mega Mewtwo and Mega Blaziken to battle to see how is more awesome

Absol's evo looks cool..i want ash to get absol
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Also MegaCharizard if Fire/Dragon, just leaving it out there.

So, Dedenne is going to be the Pikachu clone of 6th gen.

Mega-Charizard seems so obvious now. Everyone was like "why is he here?". Well now we know. I can only see one of Ash's pokemon going mega so Charizard is probably the one. I would prefer mega-Sceptile but Charizard is an acceptable choice.

I really want to see how they incorporate this into the anime. May's Blaziken making an appearance to battle mega-Charizard would be awesome but maybe both suddenly learning to go mega at the same time wouldn't be believable. I think the newly revealed gym-leader will make an early appearance to teach them all about mega-evolutions (I hope they get called formes in the English version) since that seems to be her role in the games.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

Mega-Stunfisk, A nice good-bye present for Cilan

Ash in the final of Kalos-league:
    MegaCharizard, MegaSceptile, MegaInfernape, MegaKrookodile, MegaSnorlax, MegaTorterra

Ash for Kalos champion, pls.

I'm no longer convinced that all starters will gain mega-evo's, including Charizard. Considering the only way to get Mega-Blaziken is through the item gained in the Torchic event (already confirmed not available in-game) then I don't think any more starters will gain mega-evo's. I can't see them doing an event for each one, and I can't see them making some mega-starters available in-game but not others.

Therefore, I don't think Mega-Charizard is gonna make an appearance in the anime, but May's Mega-Blaziken might, not only to promote mega-evolutions as a whole but also to promote the Torchic event. It makes too much sense not to happen.

In terms of Ash's Kalos team, considering there are so many extra characters this gen (Calem, Serena, Tierno, Shauna, Trevor) I think this might be the region where Ash doesn't get a starter at all but the supporting characters all get one. I can see Ash instead with Skiddo, Fletchling and Clauncher (Grass, fire, water). I guess we'll see.
    Last edited by jake279; 9th August 2013 at 3:54 PM.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

Quote Originally Posted by jake279 View Post
    I'm no longer convinced that all starters will gain mega-evo's, including Charizard. Considering the only way to get Mega-Blaziken is through the item gained in the Torchic event (already confirmed not available in-game) then I don't think any more starters will gain mega-evo's. I can't see them doing an event for each one, and I can't see them making some mega-starters available in-game but not others.
    Barely anything is known about the required items or how exclusive they are.
    We know Mega Stones are needed and there is a Mega Tower in the game, but we don't know how exclusive they are or which will and won't be in the game (all thats stated is Blazikenite isn't ingame)
    The fact that they have specifically stated Blazikenite isn't in the game and needs to be downloaded, actually makes it clear the rest is most likely ingame (why single out one if they all need to be downloaded)

These mega forms are nothing more then a large scale form chance, they just labelled in mega so they wouldn't have to make up a new name for each one. Its pretty clear there will be a lot more then the shown 6, otherwise they would have taken the time to give all 6 a proper name.

And since when do the developers favor one starter over all other starters? They've always made them all roughly equal to each other, why change that now when they can easily give them all a mega form
    At the very least Sceptile, Swampert and the Kalos starters should be getting mega forms (why introduce it here, yet use an old starter) to complete the sets

Therefore, I don't think Mega-Charizard is gonna make an appearance in the anime, but May's Mega-Blaziken might, not only to promote mega-evolutions as a whole but also to promote the Torchic event. It makes too much sense not to happen. [/QUOTE]

At this point Mega Charizard has just as much chance as any other Mega starter, but the chances of Blaziken being the only mega starter are extremely small.
    I'd say Ash or his travelling companion getting Torchic, evolving it all the way and using its Mega form in multiple battles makes far more sense then May returning for 1 episode to show it once and leave. Didn't people make the same assumption about Misty returning to show off Togekiss, look how that ended.

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    Barely anything is known about the required items or how exclusive they are.
    We know Mega Stones are needed and there is a Mega Tower in the game, but we don't know how exclusive they are or which will and won't be in the game (all thats stated is Blazikenite isn't ingame)
    The fact that they have specifically stated Blazikenite isn't in the game and needs to be downloaded, actually makes it clear the rest is most likely ingame (why single out one if they all need to be downloaded)

These mega forms are nothing more then a large scale form chance, they just labelled in mega so they wouldn't have to make up a new name for each one. Its pretty clear there will be a lot more then the shown 6, otherwise they would have taken the time to give all 6 a proper name.

And since when do the developers favor one starter over all other starters? They've always made them all roughly equal to each other, why change that now when they can easily give them all a mega form
    At the very least Sceptile, Swampert and the Kalos starters should be getting mega forms (why introduce it here, yet use an old starter) to complete the sets

Therefore, I don't think Mega-Charizard is gonna make an appearance in the anime, but May's Mega-Blaziken might, not only to promote mega-evolutions as a whole but also to promote the Torchic event. It makes too much sense not to happen.

At this point Mega Charizard has just as much chance as any other Mega starter, but the chances of Blaziken being the only mega starter are extremely small.
    I'd say Ash or his travelling companion getting Torchic, evolving it all the way and using its Mega form in multiple battles makes far more sense then May returning for 1 episode to show it once and leave. Didn't people make the same assumption about Misty returning to show off Togekiss, look how that ended.
    Yes, people, keep in mind that Torchic is not easily found within the games because it is a starter Pokemon.

But I could easily see Riolu/Lucario being able to be found. On top of that why would a gym leader know stuff about Mega Evolutions, IF, everything about it could not be seen during normal gameplay.

I think it would be very cruel, to have a gym leader you face, most likely use mega evolutions during gameplay, yet you as a player had to wait until some distribution to be able to use them.

So a Mega form for other starters is possible, hence Ash with a Mega Charizard.

That said look at how many Mega Evolutions we have right now (6) there are going to apparently be MORE Mega evolutions revealed next month in September (2-6, is my guess) and I'm almost positive they aren't going to reveal all the mega evolutions at once.

So don't tell me that they are going to have about 20 Pokemon distributions, because that seems highly unlikely. Especially when there could be other distributions out there for non Mega evolution Pokemon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

If Mega Pokemon are going to be used in the anime, they should have mid-battle or if-all-else-fails apperances. I don't think Ash and co will use Mega's all the time, only during these do or die moments

I see the Mega thing pretty much like the Wonder-thing that was used to boost a Pokemon's stat. I don't think we're gonna see a lot of Mega Pokemon in the anime.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Very late update but...

ABC Cooking Studio is releasing Eevee and Pikachu candy making mixes for September 30th.

Also the website is redirecting for several movie posters now being printed.

Also AAPF updated with next Kids set. It contains mascot legendaries, Kalos starters, Pikachu, Gogoat, Helioptile and Fletchling as well as some others that aren't announced yet. I suppose Flecthling is confirmed for Ash(hooray?)
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 10th August 2013 at 10:46 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Page 662 of 694 FirstFirst ... 562612652658659660661662663664665666672 ... LastLast