Page 663 of 694 FirstFirst ... 563613653659660661662663664665666667673 ... LastLast
Results 16,551 to 16,575 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Mega Seaking ... introduced by Misty

Quote Originally Posted by james11797 View Post
    Mega Seaking ... introduced by Misty
    It would be nice to see one of Ash's old companions introduce their Awakened Pokemon, but I think Starmie would be a better candidate since its her ace in the games, in the anime it could be any Pokemon. But, I wouldn't hold my breath on that happening though. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Incoming MegaCharizard before he leaves on in X and Y, rejoice Charizard lovers.
    I still think MegaPikachu will be a thing before too long XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I still think MegaPikachu will be a thing before too long XD
    Already said that in the game section, that will **** me off so much because Raichu will yet again be ignored to make Pikachu stronger than him just like with tthe light stone, the anime shouldnt affect the games that way.

Hirobyte if its really him, said in a spanish forum that only fully evolved/standalone pokemon will get mega evolutions.

Mega Pachirisu so Dawn can make another cameo

Already said that in the game section, that will **** me off so much because Raichu will yet again be ignored to make Pikachu stronger than him just like with tthe light stone, the anime shouldnt affect the games that way.

Hirobyte if its really him, said in a spanish forum that only fully evolved/standalone pokemon will get mega evolutions.
    Light Ball was around since G/S/C (and was held by the special Yellow edition Pikachu; once traded to said games). I think it's more sponge off their mascot more. Hell knows Pikachu is worthless in battle without said item. But if you feel that way...Mega Raichu
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I totally agree with you. I prefer Raichu more than Pikachu and it seems Raichu gets the short end of the stick most of the time. I'd like if Raichu got an Awakened evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Light Ball was around since G/S/C (and was held by the special Yellow edition Pikachu; once traded to said games). I think it's more sponge off their mascot more. Hell knows Pikachu is worthless in battle without said item. But if you feel that way...Mega Raichu
    And thats what I said ofc he isn't better than Raichu without the item but the item does exist...ofc I feel that way and frankly I think everyone should, I hope no non evolved pokemon gets a mega evolution and I like Pikachu a lot I like the whole line one of my favourite electric types.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    It would be nice to see one of Ash's old companions introduce their Awakened Pokemon, but I think Starmie would be a better candidate since its her ace in the games, in the anime it could be any Pokemon. But, I wouldn't hold my breath on that happening though. :/
    well her ace in the anime i would say would be gyarados. Though i really can't see misty reappearing. If they were going to bring her back they could have easily done the pwt.

Ash's Pikachu semi-evolving? Preposterous, people! They are disgusted by the mere word itself!

Well at least Raichu got a mini Raichu form called Dedenne xD

I#m really hoping that fletchling is the region bird ash gets, It would be good for him to get a regional bird with a decent movepool. Which even what limited knowledge we have still seems to be a significant improvement.

I would like to see the anime's take on MegaPokemon. I can imagine Ash's star this region being a Mega possibly. I'd like to see Ash get Froakie and Fletchling, the rest are are hard to decide with what we have so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    I#m really hoping that fletchling is the region bird ash gets, It would be good for him to get a regional bird with a decent movepool. Which even what limited knowledge we have still seems to be a significant improvement.
    Same, would be so different from all other birds

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Same, would be so different from all other birds
    i think they have to give it a good personality but that shouldn't be hard. As long as it has that i can easily see it being a main battler.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    i think they have to give it a good personality but that shouldn't be hard. As long as it has that i can easily see it being a main battler.
    I would like to see one like Buizel, that loves to fight

yeah that would be ideal for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    I can honestly see MegaGyarados being an option though.. Considering how Ampharos got turned into Electric/Dragon.. They might as well make both Charizard and Gyarados what they should've been from the start: Fire/Dragon and Water/Dragon. Talking about Water/Dragon.. MegaKingdra anybody?

As for the other starters: MegaBlastoise Water/Steel?

I'd love that, as I just can't see a Talonflame acting goofy/Muku.BIRD'ish.. As long as it appears for more then 9 episodes (Unfezant's tenure on the show), then I'm fine. The recent CoroCoro showed us a Froakie from the animé, which looked pretty Buizel'ish in demeanor.. So I wonder what is going to happen. Perhaps Talonflame can be more Grovyle'ish, a loner bird? But not in the Noctowl-sense?

Pikachu: The same as ever..
    Talonflame: Grovyle'ish
    Froakie: Buizel'ish
    Chespin: Oshawott'ish
    Litleo: Gligar'ish
    Pangoro: Noctowl'ish and Snorlax'ish - Reserved, unless messed with.
    Swirlix: Gible'ish.. But never going to happen..

That's my wishes thusfar..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

what if mega raichu looks alot more like pikachu? would they dare evolve pikachu knowing they could just have it go mega for a similar form?
    said a almost 30 year old married guy who part time drives a van.

So I am hoping in X and Y Ash doesn't get Fennekin, I have nothing against Fennekin, but personally I would like Ash's fire pokemon to be a non fire starter pokemon. I liked in BW how Ash's reserves gave him another Grass and Water Type to work with, but he never caught a second fire type, instead they brought Charizard back (no compliants there but still). So far Torkoal is Ash's non-fire starter and I think he should work with a new one, so far Litleo is the only one revealed so I can see Ash with it, but if we do get more fire types this generation then that gives a wide variety to choose from

Quote Originally Posted by Sabres_King View Post
    So I am hoping in X and Y Ash doesn't get Fennekin, I have nothing against Fennekin, but personally I would like Ash's fire pokemon to be a non fire starter pokemon. I liked in BW how Ash's reserves gave him another Grass and Water Type to work with, but he never caught a second fire type, instead they brought Charizard back (no compliants there but still). So far Torkoal is Ash's non-fire starter and I think he should work with a new one, so far Litleo is the only one revealed so I can see Ash with it, but if we do get more fire types this generation then that gives a wide variety to choose from
    I'm going with Ash getting Fletchling to serve as the fire type and the regional bird to leave him two spots for wild cards without reserves. Do I think it will happen? No, but it could, and it's more what I would like to happen anyway.
    {Insert signature here}

*Imagines MegaCharizard...*

OMG this needs to happen now O_o...

Fire/Dragon with him learning Blast Burn would save Da for me lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokeaussie37 View Post
    I'm going with Ash getting Fletchling to serve as the fire type and the regional bird to leave him two spots for wild cards without reserves. Do I think it will happen? No, but it could, and it's more what I would like to happen anyway.
    I think this would be a good idea, I mean he may end up with two fire types, if fletchling just serves as the regional bird, but having two spots open for wild cards could be very interesting. Personally I always love his wild card pokemon (not counting reserves) because the wild card always is interesting all around for both type and personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabres_King View Post
    I think this would be a good idea, I mean he may end up with two fire types, if fletchling just serves as the regional bird, but having two spots open for wild cards could be very interesting. Personally I always love his wild card pokemon (not counting reserves) because the wild card always is interesting all around for both type and personality.
    Yeah, he'll probably end up with two Fire types due to Ash's dual type Pokemon serving as a mono type.

Here are my wishes/predictions regarding Ash's Kalos team:

1. Pikachu
    2. Froakie
    3. Skiddo/Gogoat or Chespin
    4. Fletchling/Talonflame
    5. Pancham

(the reason I didn't pick Fennekin is because I'd rather have Talonflame take the role of Ash's fire type, if possible) :/

Pikachu is a given.

Froakie already looks so different from Oshawott (judging by the only trailer we've got) which gives me hope that if Ash gets one (fingers crossed for the one from the trailer), it could actually evolve and win some battles instead of serving as a comic relief character.

I'd love to see Skiddo/Gogoat with Ash as I find it fits him well. Chespin could also happen since Ash always gets at least 2 starters in which case those would be Froakie and Chespin. Ash always gets the regional bird but this time around I'm super excited for him to get Fletchling/Talonflame due to its unique typing and amazing appearance. As long as it's treated better than Unfezant, I'll be happy.

And lastly, Pancham, I don't know - it just seems the type that would fit Ash - I could definitely see it at least in the group. I mean, it's cute and yet cool at the same time, while Pangoro is simply amazing.
    Last edited by Janovy; 12th August 2013 at 8:13 PM.

Page 663 of 694 FirstFirst ... 563613653659660661662663664665666667673 ... LastLast