Page 667 of 694 FirstFirst ... 567617657663664665666667668669670671677 ... LastLast
Results 16,651 to 16,675 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Actually Krookidile was the last evolution. It has been a very long time though.
    Especially for Cilan. his last change was Crustle
    I can't believe its been so long since any sort of change in the main cast Pokémon
    I don't see any pokemon evolving redeeming BW, it was a good generation but lacked a lot

Bring on X and Y so we can see the best of previous generations and learning from mistakes

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Just saw the new trailer for the animé.. Clicky

I should really just check if this hasn't been posted before, but it looks as if Ash is getting all three starters again.. Nope.. In any case not in this thread:
    - Ash walks through Lumiose City: Hoppip, Drifloon, Pichu, Raichu, Medicham.
    - What seems like a wild Fennekin uses Ember or some sort of Flame Burst.
    - A scorched badass (Buizel-style) Froakie jumps into the air and flings Bubbles from its collar.
    - A jumping Chespin uses some kind of Bullet Seed/Leech Seed attack from the spikes on its head. Also awesome.
    - Ash comes running from a building/tube station, in Lumiose City and jumps in the air.

It all looks quite good. Excited for this, but I hope that the Fennekin doesn't immediately go to Ash even though the attack was already miles better then Tepig's Ember that we got stuck with for ages.
    Last edited by Locormus; 18th August 2013 at 2:25 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I should really just check if this hasn't been posted before, but it looks as if Ash is getting all three starters again
    I want to believe, but it doesn't seem too likely.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Just saw the new trailer for the animé.. Clicky

I should really just check if this hasn't been posted before, but it looks as if Ash is getting all three starters again.. Nope.. In any case not in this thread:
    - Ash walks through Lumiose City: Hoppip, Drifloon, Pichu, Raichu, Medicham.
    - What seems like a wild Fennekin uses Ember or some sort of Flame Burst.
    - A scorched badass (Buizel-style) Froakie jumps into the air and flings Bubbles from its collar.
    - A jumping Chespin uses some kind of Bullet Seed/Leech Seed attack from the spikes on its head. Also awesome.
    - Ash comes running from a building/tube station, in Lumiose City and jumps in the air.

It all looks quite good. Excited for this, but I hope that the Fennekin doesn't immediately go to Ash even though the attack was already miles better then Tepig's Ember that we got stuck with for ages.
    Looking at just that trailer i'm wondering if the chespin and the froakie were battling each other. If i'm right that could indicate that Ash wont get all the starter. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Looking at just that trailer i'm wondering if the chespin and the froakie were battling each other. If i'm right that could indicate that Ash wont get all the starter. I could be wrong.
    I hope so. I don't want Chespin taking all the screentime.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Chespin and Froakie both attack from the same side of the field. They definitely belong to the same owner, unless multiple trainers fight from the right side. Ash usually stands on the right side of the field, while opponents stand on the left.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Chespin and Froakie both attack from the same side of the field. They definitely belong to the same owner, unless multiple trainers fight from the right side. Ash usually stands on the right side of the field, while opponents stand on the left.
    You're forgetting traveling companions battling other opponents.

You're argument only works if one of the trainers is Ash.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Preview is less informative then Best Wishes was... it was obvious Ash had all 3 starters based on the scenery and battles taking place
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So, uh, Lapras is going to Iris and she will use it to travel back to Unova ALONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Preview is less informative then Best Wishes was... it was obvious Ash had all 3 starters based on the scenery and battles taking place
    Even though it was likely, it was still speculation.

However one thing I do remember is that Tepig's trainer was going to catch Snivy. And Tepig was going to be used in the gym, and Ash used Oshawott in his gym battle against Cilan.

At the time we didn't know that Tepig was Ash's because it could've easily been someone else's.

However it was highly likely Ash was going to have all three just on the basis, because it would seem unlikely for anyone else to have Tepig, and catch Snivy if not Ash.
    ======

As for the Kalos starters, they all are attacking on the right side, but one of them would have to be some kind of capture episode, I just don't see them all battling against an opponent implying they belong to Ash.

Now the issue that keeps popping in my mind, is the hypothetical scenario where Ash is delivering the starters to trainers in Vaniville Town, and I keep wondering what if all three bond with Ash, would it even be allowed for Ash to keep all three starters, or is he forced to choose only one or so.

But a roadblock keeps popping up. How can we be certain the starters in the show are the same ones seen all at once that clearly belong to Sycamore?

So yes the previews are being HORRIBLY vague. Way less vague then the previews of 5th generation anime.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    So, uh, Lapras is going to Iris and she will use it to travel back to Unova ALONE.
    Um is this real or a speculation??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Odd.

I heard a rumor/speculation that Ash and Alexa were going to use Lapras.

I think it was just speculation though.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Odd.

I heard a rumor/speculation that Ash and Alexa were going to use Lapras.

I think it was just speculation though.
    Well, let's see: Ash and Alexa are already on a ship towards Kanto.

If Iris can't find a ship back to Unova, she could use Lapras.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    They could always miss the boat though.

She has Dragonite. Does she really need Lapras for transportation?

I mean sure Lapras was designed for the purpose of ferrying people across water, but I'd think Dragonite would be faster, and I could easily see Dragonite getting stronger by carrying Iris everywhere.

But I suppose maybe Dragonite's personality would preclude that as a possibility....maybe.

She has Dragonite. Does she really need Lapras for transportation?

I mean sure Lapras was designed for the purpose of ferrying people across water, but I'd think Dragonite would be faster, and I could easily see Dragonite getting stronger by carrying Iris everywhere.
    True, she could easily fly back there. Unless it's too long of a flight for Dragonite.

Ok seriously wtf did I miss??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ok seriously wtf did I miss??
    Nothing really. No one left has anything to speculate about the current team.

True, she could easily fly back there. Unless it's too long of a flight for Dragonite.
    Wouldn't it be the same thing? It's not like riding Lapras by sea is any faster then riding Dragonite though the sky. If we were to look at Pokedex entries, Dragonite can travel the entire globe in just 16 hours. And I'll continue to bring this up when mentioned in anyway, I find it ironic that Ash took a plane to get to Unova, but is somehow making it back to Kanto by boat.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

, I find it ironic that Ash took a plane to get to Unova, but is somehow making it back to Kanto by boat.
    I don't, since this was addressed in the first DA episode by Juniper.

Juniper asked Ash how he was getting back to Kanto, and mentioned Ash coming to Unova in a plane. Then Juniper suggested the Decolore archipelago, and the cruise ship.

Well heres the thing in one on one battles pokemon do switch positions when dodging. So it's not guaranteed.

Juniper asked Ash how he was getting back to Kanto, and mentioned Ash coming to Unova in a plane. Then Juniper suggested the Decolore archipelago, and the cruise ship.
    I get that they made it a ploy to continue in this filler saga...but it's still ironic

Thanks, dude. We should bash anime Prof. Juniper for suggesting such an illogical answer.

YOU GO BACK TO YOUR HOME BY PLANE.

Thanks, dude. We should bash anime Prof. Juniper for suggesting such an illogical answer.

YOU GO BACK TO YOUR HOME BY PLANE.
    She only suggested it for plot purposes because she thought it would tickle Ash's fancy, about going somewhere new with rare Pokemon And he has yet to have a team changes. And to save a buck....those air fare tickets, good Arceus, you don't want to know

She only suggested it for plot purposes because she thought it would tickle Ash's fancy, about going somewhere new with rare Pokemon And he has yet to have a team changes. And to save a buck....those air fare tickets, good Arceus, you don't want to know
    Rare Pokemon...? That's a good one XD

Rare Pokemon...? That's a good one XD
    Yeah, you're right. It's not like I haven't seen a Helioptile or two in Unova or anywhere else! It's just a reason for the filler arc... Let it go. :P

I'm surprised Iris didn't express any interest in Noivern, only Ash did lol, looks like she ain't getting one...

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 667 of 694 FirstFirst ... 567617657663664665666667668669670671677 ... LastLast