Page 668 of 694 FirstFirst ... 568618658664665666667668669670671672678 ... LastLast
Results 16,676 to 16,700 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Yeah, you're right. It's not like I haven't seen a Helioptile or two in Unova or anywhere else! It's just a reason for the filler arc... Let it go. :P

I'm surprised Iris didn't express any interest in Noivern, only Ash did lol, looks like she ain't getting one...
    I doubt Juniper expected someone from the Kalos region to be visiting the islands.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Case in point, the only rare Pokemon Ash truly saw outside of Alexa is the shiny Druddigon
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Case in point, the only rare Pokemon Ash truly saw outside of Alexa is the shiny Druddigon
    Rotom is rare, Dunsparce is rare, Croconaw is rare, Jirachu is rare, Zoroark is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    So, uh, Lapras is going to Iris and she will use it to travel back to Unova ALONE.
    I don't know whether or not she goes back to Unova alone, but it would be nice to see Iris capture Lapras. It could serve as a good character episode for her, getting over her fear (or at least a little bit)
    I know Ash already had a Lapras, but this didn't stop May getting Bulbasaur and Squirtle, or Dawn getting Cyndaquil.
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1988 View Post
    I don't know whether or not she goes back to Unova alone, but it would be nice to see Iris capture Lapras. It could serve as a good character episode for her, getting over her fear (or at least a little bit)
    I know Ash already had a Lapras, but this didn't stop May getting Bulbasaur and Squirtle, or Dawn getting Cyndaquil.
    The reason May and Dawn got Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Cyndaquil was because they are starters (which means they are very popular and very marketable) and there were used to promote FRLG and HGSS. Lapras doesn't serve the same purpose at all.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1988 View Post
    I hope she doesn't get it. It will feel like Lapras will never return if she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I hope she doesn't get it. It will feel like Lapras will never return if she does.
    Did he/she mean Ash's Lapras? I don't think she'll get Ash's Lapras, and besides it's probably the departure episode. So far for hoping on Scrafty/Fraxure..

THANK YOU BEST WISHES!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

THANK YOU BEST WISHES!
    I'd say it was nice knowing you...but it really hasn't (to Best Wishes) XD
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Did he/she mean Ash's Lapras? I don't think she'll get Ash's Lapras, and besides it's probably the departure episode. So far for hoping on Scrafty/Fraxure..

THANK YOU BEST WISHES!
    I personally thought it was more along the lines that if Iris catches Lapras, we will never see ASH'S Lapras again, for whatever reason.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 21st August 2013 at 6:38 PM. Reason: WHY THE **** do I keep forgetting important words?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I think it's too late for any captures if Iris does end up catching a Lapras we probably wouldn't see for about two years or whenever she makes her cameo in X and Y. However, like Locormus said I would like to see Axew and Scraggy evolve.

I only need one small significant capture/evolution for Ash or at least the other two to make the Da Islands worth it...for a single episode.

I feel an evolution or change in the main cast's pokemon is needed and long over due
    But with things coming to an end not a lot or worth it, apart from an evolution that would mean something
    Its been soooooo long since a capture/evolution that I'm not expecting anything to be honest
    May be a release?

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    May be a release?
    Are people so desperate for a team change they want a release?

Come on now, there's no point, it's not like we're going to see said Pokemon ever again anyway, don't see the purpose of releasing.

Releasing is not a team change, unless it's something like Pansage, Axew and Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

Come on now, there's no point, it's not like we're going to see said Pokemon ever again anyway, don't see the purpose of releasing.

Releasing is not a team change, unless it's something like Pansage, Axew and Pikachu.
    I like a meaningful release, and later been
    But that's just me...

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    AHHH not bad, my boy Fletchling already receiving a Monster Collection figure. Please let Ash have it writers I beg of you on my knees.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

But that's just me...
    They blew their chance when mijumaru didn't leave.

i don't think a release is really necessary anymore. Plus the released pokemon can't be later .So it rarely helps. All it leads to is people constantly wanting it returned like happens with pigeot and lapras..

I feel an evolution or change in the main cast's pokemon is needed and long over due
    But with things coming to an end not a lot or worth it, apart from an evolution that would mean something
    Its been soooooo long since a capture/evolution that I'm not expecting anything to be honest
    May be a release?
    A capture would be redundant for Ash at this point imo, even if Ash were to take said Pokemon to Kalos. I've never been a fan of those situations; either he takes his entire Unova team to Kalos or he only takes Pikachu. Those are the only two scenarios I'm willing to accept. And Iris and Cilan don't need to catch Pokemon on the eve of their departure imo. I'm all for an evolution [of any Pokemon but Oshawott], but I don't see it happening. And a release would seem really forced at this point in my humble opinion.

I personally thought it was more along the lines that if Iris catches Lapras, we will never see ASH'S Lapras again, for whatever reason.
    Ah.. The reverse thingie.. Like when we realized Paul had Torterra we knew that Ash's wouldn't be as great? xD Or Ash and Paul both having Gliscor? And Paul's never appearing?

But that's just me...
    Wait, release? WHY! :O

Goodbye Excadrill! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    A capture would be redundant for Ash at this point imo, even if Ash were to take said Pokemon to Kalos. I've never been a fan of those situations; either he takes his entire Unova team to Kalos or he only takes Pikachu. Those are the only two scenarios I'm willing to accept. And Iris and Cilan don't need to catch Pokemon on the eve of their departure imo. I'm all for an evolution [of any Pokemon but Oshawott], but I don't see it happening. And a release would seem really forced at this point in my humble opinion.
    Well, that's very black and white... I can remember the days where we (well I remember a few), were hoping that Ash would bring Gible along to Unova. Just for kicks, if Ash gets anything here, which I doubt, I know he'll take it along Aipom-style. But honestly, best bets for me would be Palpitoad making a 'Tauros-Johto'-cameo in Kalos.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    As I constantly say, it is absolutely idiotic (and that's the nicer version of what I wanted to say) to ONLY bring ONE Pokemon with you to a new region.

Common Sense.

Personally, I would like some anime news now. We've had loads of game news but practically nothing for the anime. Do we usually get any info before the debut? I'm not really sure.

They could at least reveal a new poster or trailer or maybe the opening credits that show something. Didn't a poster leak or something 4th gen that showed all three starters and Buizel? Unless Ash has pokemon on his team that aren't revealed yet so they don't want to show anything at all.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

As I constantly say, it is absolutely idiotic (and that's the nicer version of what I wanted to say) to ONLY bring ONE Pokemon with you to a new region.

Common Sense.
    But Ash likes starting over...no I blame Misty and Brock for telling Ash is wasn't fair that he had a Charizard with him in Johto (even if this didn't directly affect him, it seems to have been a foreshadow).
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 22nd August 2013 at 6:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    But Ash likes starting over...no I blame Misty and Brock for telling Ash is wasn't fair that he had a Charizard with him in Jhoto (even if this didn't directly affect him, it seems to have been a foreshadow).
    Your right, he should have left misty and brock and kept charizard with him.

No sarcasm intended.

Does anyone think we'll get a last minute evolution of any Pokemon in DA, and if so what would it be?
    It's not about winning; it's the rivers you cross.

Page 668 of 694 FirstFirst ... 568618658664665666667668669670671672678 ... LastLast