Page 669 of 694 FirstFirst ... 569619659665666667668669670671672673679 ... LastLast
Results 16,701 to 16,725 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #16701
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acdog View Post
    Does anyone think we'll get a last minute evolution of any Pokemon in DA, and if so what would it be?
    The only last minute evolution I could see is the Pokemon in my signature... and I highly doubt it, but Brock's Happiny somehow managed
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  2. #16702
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    The only last minute evolution I could see is the Pokemon in my signature... and I highly doubt it, but Brock's Happiny somehow managed
    And May's Combusken.

  3. #16703
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Any one else a little bit concerned to see iris running with gible?

  4. #16704
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Any one else a little bit concerned to see iris running with gible?
    I think it might be a gift from Clair I originally thought I was Ash's but it's not.

  5. #16705
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I think it might be a gift from Clair I originally thought I was Ash's but it's not.
    don't get me wrong i hope what say is correct. How do you know?

  6. #16706
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I think it might be a gift from Clair I originally thought I was Ash's but it's not.
    Any proof lol??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  7. #16707
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Any one else a little bit concerned to see iris running with gible?
    Doesn't seem to be Satoshi Gible, unless he somehow grew a brain and stopped being derpy, plus she is in Blackthorne city.

  8. #16708
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    don't get me wrong i hope what say is correct. How do you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Any proof lol??
    Well like Pepsi Plunge said Ash's Gible doesn't look like that..that one clearly has expression and some intelligence while Ash's.

  9. #16709
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Well like Pepsi Plunge said Ash's Gible doesn't look like that..that one clearly has expression and some intelligence while Ash's.
    A lot to assume from just one image. But if it isn't Ash's then it's a major coincidence that it happens to be a male gible.

  10. #16710
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    A lot to assume from just one image. But if it isn't Ash's then it's a major coincidence that it happens to be a male gible.
    There's more than one male Gible it wouldn't make sense for Ash to senselessly give it away.. we don't even know if she goes with him to the lab like I said before it's most likely a gift from Clair.

  11. #16711
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    A lot to assume from just one image. But if it isn't Ash's then it's a major coincidence that it happens to be a male gible.
    Why? its a small dragon, I believe Gible has a 50% chance to be of either gender, so how is it a coincidence that its male? her Axew, Excadrill and Dragonite are male I believe, plus she is a big Shirona fan I think giving her Gible makes sense(aslong as its not Satoshi), it seems like she and Dent aren't even going to Pallet so how would she even see Satoshi Gible?

  12. #16712
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    A lot to assume from just one image. But if it isn't Ash's then it's a major coincidence that it happens to be a male gible.
    Why MAJOR coincidence? As a Pokémon it could only be male or female... nothing else. 50/50.

  13. #16713
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Well like Pepsi Plunge said Ash's Gible doesn't look like that..that one clearly has expression and some intelligence while Ash's.
    Here is a pic of the Gible which Iris has for better comparison.


  14. #16714
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Here is a pic of the Gible which Iris has for better comparison.

    They are pretty much the same lol. Face it guys, it is a possibility.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  15. #16715
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    They are pretty much the same lol. Face it guys, it is a possibility.
    It doesn't make any sense though. Ash simply sending Gible away would make all of the training he put into it pointless and we don't even know if Iris is going to the lab with Gible heck we don't even see her interacting with it.

  16. #16716
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    There's more than one male Gible it wouldn't make sense for Ash to senselessly give it away.. we don't even know if she goes with him to the lab like I said before it's most likely a gift from Clair.
    I don't want Ash to give it away. But it is Ash so he might do if for Gible's happiness or something like that. I'm also not saying it being male proves it is Ash's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Why? its a small dragon, I believe Gible has a 50% chance to be of either gender, so how is it a coincidence that its male? her Axew, Excadrill and Dragonite are male I believe, plus she is a big Shirona fan I think giving her Gible makes sense(aslong as its not Satoshi), it seems like she and Dent aren't even going to Pallet so how would she even see Satoshi Gible?
    it's a coincidence that she just happens to get a pokemon that ash has which is the same gender. Also a little odd to get it in Kanto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Why MAJOR coincidence? As a Pokémon it could only be male or female... nothing else. 50/50.
    ok i perhaps i should have dropped the major. But for a pokemon that shows gender differences they easily cou've made it female but choose male.


    But alot me to reiterate i would rather Ash kept his own gible and not give it to iris.

  17. #16717
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    It doesn't make any sense though. Ash simply sending Gible away would make all of the training he put into it pointless and we don't even know if Iris is going to the lab with Gible heck we don't even see her interacting with it.
    Well Dento and Iris aren't leaving till the 26th which would seem to be the date of the lab episode so it is possible that Iris and Gible bond and Ash gives it to her to train since he never will.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  18. #16718
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    They are pretty much the same lol. Face it guys, it is a possibility.
    They are? look at the diferent in the epxression, the eyes in particukar(I know eyes were changd for BW), it just doesn't hae the usual dumb look Satoshi has.

    It would be a possibility but seems like she isn't even going to Pallet to meet Satoshi pokemon, so her having his Gible is kinda hard, is he just going to tell Oak to give it to her...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    it's a coincidence that she just happens to get a pokemon that ash has which is the same gender. Also a little odd to get it in Kanto.

    ok i perhaps i should have dropped the major. But for a pokemon that shows gender differences they easily cou've made it female but choose male.

    But alot me to reiterate i would rather Ash kept his own gible and not give it to iris.
    If they make a new Kanto remake there will most likelly be Gible in Kanto, its how the anime works and the games, the pokemon don't exist and then out of nowhere they do exist, BW to BW2 is a perfect example(game and anime).

    Like I said she is a fan of Shirona to me its the dragon that makes more sense to give her.

    Is it possible its Satoshi? sure but its dumb plus how the story is going like I said it seems Iris and Dent aren't going to Pallet.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 22nd August 2013 at 1:53 PM.

  19. #16719
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    I don't want Ash to give it away. But it is Ash so he might do if for Gible's happiness or something like that. I'm also not saying it being male proves it is Ash's.


    Gible barely knows Iris though just because she's not even a dragon master yet I don't think it would simply leave just like that especially when it was shown to be perfectly fine with Ash.

  20. #16720
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    They are? look at the diferent in the epxression, the eyes in particukar(I know eyes were changd for BW), it just doesn't hae the usual dumb look Satoshi has.

    It would be a possibility but seems like she isn't even going to Pallet to meet Satoshi pokemon, so her having his Gible is kinda hard, is he just going to tell Oak to give it to her...?
    Ash's Gible looks more serious in that picture then Iris's lol.

    But the lab episode is on the 26th, they aren't gonna cram the leaving episode into the lab episode..
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  21. #16721
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ash's Gible looks more serious in that picture then Iris's lol.

    But the lab episode is on the 26th, they aren't gonna cram the leaving episode into the lab episode..
    He seems void of soul as usual, Iris seems to have a happy face/expression, nothing to do with being serious or not lol, Satoshi Gible is a dumb rock eating shark drone dragon(and no I'm not bashing it I like Gible, thats the personality the writers gave him).

    Did you read what I said? they are probable leaving in the episode before.

  22. #16722
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He seems void of soul as usual, Iris seems to have a happy face/expression, nothing to do with being serious or not lol, Satoshi Gible is a dumb rock eating shark drone dragon(and no I'm not bashing it I like Gible, thats the personality the writers gave him).

    Did you read what I said? they are probable leaving in the episode before.
    The lab episode had to go somewhere meaning the 26 can't be the special as it is the last episode.

    September 19: Goodbye to someone episode.
    September 26: Last episode/lab epsiode
    October 3: specials??
    October 10: break
    October 17: XY1

    They can't fit the lab stuff into the vermillion episode so that can't be the last episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  23. #16723
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The lab episode had to go somewhere meaning the 26 can't be the special as it is the last episode.

    September 19: Goodbye to someone episode.
    September 26: Last episode/lab epsiode
    October 3: specials??
    October 10: break
    October 17: XY1

    They can't fit the lab stuff into the vermillion episode so that can't be the last episode.
    I didn't say the "lab stuff" is in Vermillion, I said it was in the last episode and we aren't even sure its a lab episode, all we see is his Isshu team and him saying something to them, probably telling them he is going to Kalos and they will stay there with Oak and please behave blah blah blah.

    I'm saying

    BW Da 19- Goodbye episode, Dent and Iris leave
    BW DA 20(last episode)- Satoshi lab thing, Takeshi and Dent, Iris and Clair.

    About the other episodes, its either a one hour special with Dent and Iris episodes happening along with Satoshi, shifting from one to another from time to time, or they make a special for October 3 yeah but since we don't even have more pokemon from the Data Broadcast I doubt it.

  24. #16724
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I didn't say the "lab stuff" is in Vermillion, I said it was in the last episode and we aren't even sure its a lab episode, all we see is his Isshu team and him saying something to them, probably telling them he is going to Kalos and they will stay there with Oak and please behave blah blah blah.

    I'm saying

    BW Da 19- Goodbye episode, Dent and Iris leave
    BW DA 20(last episode)- Satoshi lab thing, Takeshi and Dent, Iris and Clair.

    About the other episodes, its either a one hour special with Dent and Iris episodes happening along with Satoshi, shifting from one to another from time to time, or they make a special for October 3 yeah but since we don't even have more pokemon from the Data Broadcast I doubt it.
    I don't think they are gonna cram all of that stuff into one episode on the 26. There has to be something on the 3 which would be the Iris and Dento episode, we don't even know if they are both getting an episode, they cold just each get half of one.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  25. #16725
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I don't think they are gonna cram all of that stuff into one episode on the 26. There has to be something on the 3 which would be the Iris and Dento episode, we don't even know if they are both getting an episode, they cold just each get half of one.
    I'm speculating...

Page 669 of 694 FirstFirst ... 569619659665666667668669670671672673679 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •