Page 67 of 694 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Speaking of Dawn's Buneary, why hasn't she evolved yet? I thought happiness evolutions were the easiest. But, I guess that doesn't apply in anime.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Speaking of Dawn's Buneary, why hasn't she evolved yet? I thought happiness evolutions were the easiest. But, I guess that doesn't apply in anime.
    True! And all that marketability BS shouldn't apply to it, since it only had one appearance so far. They might as well evolve it at this point. It would also make Dawn's team seem more of a challenge since she still has Piplup and Paichurisu (can't spell it) to show off cute pokemon.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

you surprised? Until BW, we never saw true trade evolution.

Pikachu has yet to return any signs of affection. I'm sure if/when lagomorph shipping becomes official the happniess gained from pikachu accepting her as a mate will trigger evolution.

Ash getting an Espeon is pointless now. It should have happened back in Johto because of Gary's Umbreon...but now that Gary is no longer in the show...what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    True! And all that marketability BS shouldn't apply to it, since it only had one appearance so far. They might as well evolve it at this point. It would also make Dawn's team seem more of a challenge since she still has Piplup and Paichurisu (can't spell it) to show off cute pokemon.
    Buneary's evolution should be Dawn's going away present. Dawn's team needs another evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    you surprised? Until BW, we never saw true trade evolution.
    Pokemon needs to show off more things, like how Onix and Scyther evolve in anime. Sucks that it took them this long to showcase a trade evolution, but since that's the only way Karrablast and Shelmet evolve, they would have to show it.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Pikachu has yet to return any signs of affection. I'm sure if/when lagomorph shipping becomes official the happniess gained from pikachu accepting her as a mate will trigger evolution.
    It would be hilarious if Buneray evolved and Pikachu fell in love with her, but that wouldn't happen. But, I could see Buneary evolving in a similar matter to your prediction.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 14th August 2012 at 6:01 AM.

you know...i had a thought regarding a potential eevee capture...but I doubt anyone would like the idea...

We know Trip wins the tournament and battles alder right? What if like when Ash got to battle Palmer and still got a prize for it, they try to give Trip a pokemon egg (which turns out to be an Eevee egg) but then when either Trip finds out where it's from he turns it down due to his usual stance on Kanto, or does so because he wants to stick with what he's got and hasn't got time to "have a runt catch up." thus Ash or someone in his group could accept the egg in his place.

Long shot I know, but I thought i'd throw it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    you know...i had a thought regarding a potential eevee capture...but I doubt anyone would like the idea...

We know Trip wins the tournament and battles alder right? What if like when Ash got to battle Palmer and still got a prize for it, they try to give Trip a pokemon egg (which turns out to be an Eevee egg) but then when either Trip finds out where it's from he turns it down due to his usual stance on Kanto, or does so because he wants to stick with what he's got and hasn't got time to "have a runt catch up." thus Ash or someone in his group could accept the egg in his place.

Long shot I know, but I thought i'd throw it out there.
    Definite long shot like you said, but not totally unlikely. Pretty sure Trip's got nothing against Kanto personally, but he probably doesn't want to waste his time raising a new born up to par with his, well, semi current team. Cilan would honestly be the likely choice to get an egg, given he has had no baby Pokemon at any point in the show right now.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Infernape and Empoleon in that merchandise... hm...
    Gosh... I hope Infernape and Charizard don't represent Ash.

Eevee seems to be going to Ash possibly. Lucario going to anyone but Ash... yikes if that happens.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Definite long shot like you said, but not totally unlikely. Pretty sure Trip's got nothing against Kanto personally, but he probably doesn't want to waste his time raising a new born up to par with his, well, semi current team. Cilan would honestly be the likely choice to get an egg, given he has had no baby Pokemon at any point in the show right now.
    Imagine how much Cilan would spaz and sparkle over taking care of an egg?

"IT'S NURTURE TIME!"

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Unfortunately. I don't see why people love the damn thing so much, I'd much rather it evolve and get some actually development then stay around to occasionally get angry and toss it's scalchop at the group.
    (Typing from 3DS)

You know, I agree.

Oshawott was originally the least favorite and I guess its popularity increased because people took pity on it. Then it became especially popular with Ash's Oshawott.

But after two years, hasn't the popularity of Oshawott reached maximum potential that should Oshawott evolve it shouldn't effect sales of Oshawott merchandise. Unless people are so petty.

But isn't Dewott, at least aesthetically the most marketable middle stage starter in unova? No one really likes Servine (my opinion aside), and Pignite. well it's not entirely all that appealing. And aside frpm it being Dewott, I've heard and seen more positives than negatives about Dewott.

And personally, Dewott's dual scalchop design makes it possible for it to be a good fighter in comparison.

And Oshawott's development has stalled, so why is still an Oshawott?

Marketing can no longer be an excuse because Oshawott merchandise is still going to occur regardless of whether Ash's Oshawott evolves or not.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    (Typing from 3DS)

You know, I agree.

Oshawott was originally the least favorite and I guess its popularity increased because people took pity on it. Then it became especially popular with Ash's Oshawott.

But after two years, hasn't the popularity of Oshawott reached maximum potential that should Oshawott evolve it shouldn't effect sales of Oshawott merchandise. Unless people are so petty.

But isn't Dewott, at least aesthetically the most marketable middle stage starter in unova? No one really likes Servine (my opinion aside), and Pignite. well it's not entirely all that appealing. And aside frpm it being Dewott, I've heard and seen more positives than negatives about Dewott.

And personally, Dewott's dual scalchop design makes it possible for it to be a good fighter in comparison.

And Oshawott's development has stalled, so why is still an Oshawott?

Marketing can no longer be an excuse because Oshawott merchandise is still going to occur regardless of whether Ash's Oshawott evolves or not.
    It's no longer going to be as popular though.
    Look, the writers have a really marketable pokemon that draws in the ratings and money. They can either keep it how it is, or risk evolving it which will more likely be worse off than Oshawott and potentially lose ratings and money. Why would they bother taking a risk if it's not needed? Oshawott isn't getting stale or boring (like Snivy..) which needs an evolution to spice it up. It's part laziness as well.
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Ash getting an Espeon is pointless now. It should have happened back in Johto because of Gary's Umbreon...but now that Gary is no longer in the show...what's the point?
    Giving him an old pokemon since thats the point and making it evolve into a typing he doesn't currently have, I would love to see Jolteon like I've said before.

Ash with an Espeon would be an exceptional idea, but a Gen 6 Eveelution would be awesome.

I'm pretty sure Infernape in the merchandise means nothing Riolu on the other hand...
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 14th August 2012 at 10:23 AM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

This is the merchandise that says 2013 right?
    This might be the league then :P
    When this merchandise is released is my guess of the league, as some of those pokemon Ash does own.
    We'll see though ^_^

I don't know what kind of Garbage filler saga we will have after Unova but Ash better take his Totobile with him and evolved him into a Powerful Feraligatr!
    I would love Ash in a out of control Train and Ash stop the train with his Feraligatr's superpower!
    Ash also should take his Torterra since it haven't won any major Battle since it evolved.
    May be, Ash should take all his neglected Pokemon in Prof Oak's Lad!

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    wait is this for september?
    October.

Also 2013 calendar:

There are a lot of 2013 school merchandise that came out now. Will try document all of it. Oh boy this is gonna be fun. Also this is the first time I see Combee in a merchandise.

Edit: Wait a second. Some of these have reviews from 2011 even though a good chunck of them are labeled new and they openly say it's for 2013.. wha?
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 14th August 2012 at 11:25 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Okey this is my Prediction!

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Oshawot
    Emboar
    Snivy/servine
    Gigalith
    Unfeazant
    Sesmitoad
    Scrafty
    Krokodile
    Leavanny
    Rioulo
    Eevee( Ash or Cilan get this one)

That would be a strong team for the league!

There is Pignite there but no Dewott or Servine What could that possibly mean?

Also most of the reserves including Scraggy are missing while there are Krokorok and Krookodile present. That proves how much cannonball these merchandise are.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 14th August 2012 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post

Also most of the reserves including Scraggy are missing while there are Krokorok and Krookodile present. That proves how much cannonball these merchandise are.
    Well not really, Corphish, Palpitoad, Krookodile are all there, Leavanny and Boldore are kinda irrelevant at this point.

An Emboar, and again with Lucario...
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I like Eevee, and Espeon's artwork here. And Staryu? There's a Staryu?! I don't care if it's swimming in the ocean, I want to see my favorite starfish again.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 14th August 2012 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post

It means that Dewott or Servine aren't marketable... :P
    Oshawott and Snivy are there, as is Pignite like you said :P
    I'm starting to think the starters are all doomed now...

could that be ash's charizard coming back for the league?? i think thats with pignite and the other two starters there could mean no evolution for them.. and there is corphish again just like in the last pic......

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Well not really, Corphish, Palpitoad, Krookodile are all there, Leavanny and Boldore are kinda irrelevant at this point.

An Emboar, and again with Lucario...
    Why is Boldore irrelevant and not Palpitoad?

Lucario is trying to save its sorry *** from Zangoose in this pic while from Haxorus in another one. Poor Rukario.

I like Eevee, and Espeon's artwork here. And Staryu? There's a Staryu?! I don't care if it's swimming in the ocean, I want to see my favorite starfish again.
    its probably shizuis. who knows we may get to see ash battle it.
    Quote Originally Posted by netobeto View Post
    could that be ash's charizard coming back for the league?? i think thats with pignite and the other two starters there could mean no evolution for them.. and there is corphish again just like in the last pic......
    Corphish is probably shizui's as well. as for charizard hopefully its wild/belongs to a. COTD.

Page 67 of 694 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast