Page 670 of 694 FirstFirst ... 570620660666667668669670671672673674680 ... LastLast
Results 16,726 to 16,750 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I'm speculating...
    What I said too was speculation. However it does make sense since we have to take into account the usual week break before the new series.

Also they could do an hour long episode on the 3 and the next week Naruto can get its double episode while we are on break.

But again, there is no confirmation that Dento and Iris are leaving in vermillion as it just makes it sound like somebody is leaving.

Plus the 26th episode makes it sound like they are in it so they can go to the lab and then leave on their marry ways.

Then they get there special the week after.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Well considering that except Misty, both May and Dawn got atleast one pokemon that Ash had previously captured/owned in the anime, i wouldn't mind Iris getting a Gible to follow that pattern.

But in no way should this Gible be Ash's because his Gible is the most unique pokemon he has and i don't want Ash to lose it ever.

Why do people think it's Ash's?

Is there only one Gible in the world? Or do people just love acting disappointed?

I didn't say the "lab stuff" is in Vermillion, I said it was in the last episode and we aren't even sure its a lab episode, all we see is his Isshu team and him saying something to them, probably telling them he is going to Kalos and they will stay there with Oak and please behave blah blah blah.
    More than 6 Pokemon are being shown.....it's a lab epsiode.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Why do people think it's Ash's?
    Because it has a notch in its fin.

I don't know why people are quick to assume its not due to some fake personality.

Could someone pull up the image of Gible happily choosing to be with Ash, because I'm pretty sure Gible didn't look derpy in that scene.

Is there only one Gible in the world?
    It is a legitimate concern for those who like Ash to keep his Gible, because it has a notch in its fin, there's no confirmation it is Ash's Gible and no confirmation that it isn't Ash's Gible.

But seriously this ridiculous argument of "Is X's Pokemon of Y the only Y Pokemon in the world?"

Let's counter it with:

"Does X not have a Pokemon of Y?"
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

If it does turn out that Ash has given his Gible away I will be severely disappointed. I wanted him to evolve it into Gabite one day (Maybe not Garchomp). Gible is his only dragon type

The only reason I can see them giving Ash's Gible away is if he is going to catch a different dragon type in Kalos. It's like people would say why train a new dragon when you have a Gible waiting to be trained? This way no one can say that.

If anything, he should get rid of Unfeasant. once it has been Oak'd I don't see it ever being used again. Especially with Staraptor, Noctowl and Swellow. Plus he'll probably get Talonflame soon. They should do an episode where his Unfeasant falls in love with a male Unfeasant and they leave together. It's better than being forgotten about at Oak's
    Last edited by jake279; 22nd August 2013 at 5:52 PM.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

If it turns out that Ash leaves Gible to get special dragon type training under Iris and her various Dragon expert teachers and he gets Gible back when Iris makes a cameo in XY I'd be fine with it. But I don't want him to give it away without any hint of it ever belonging to Ash again.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Oh really now people want ash to start handing out his pokemon like candy? Why not strt wth the ones that are so outclassed in everything that ash would never have a valid reason for using again like quilava, torkoal, and snivy.

Actually, in Kalos I would like Ash to use types that he doesn't usually use. He has so many grass, water, fire and flying types now that some outclass the others leaving those never to be used again. It would be more useful to train other types rather than more grass types when he already has Sceptile and Torterra.

This gen I would like his team to include...

an ice type (Only has Glalie)
    a dragon type (especially if he gives Gible away)
    a fairy type (they're new)
    a poison type (only has Muk)
    a ghost type (has none)
    and then Pikachu as his electric type.

He also doesn't have a psychic type, though Noctowl knows Psychic moves. I don't see him with one though tbh
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    More than 6 Pokemon are being shown.....it's a lab epsiode
    Not sure its a lab episode, that scene is at the lab but that scene might just be him explaining his usual way of doing stuff to the new pokemon and saying goodbye because hes going to Kalos, I'm saying this because its only the Isshu pokemon there, I'm sure you know one of te things I want most for years is a lab episode since I've mentioned it 100th times but its weird the old ons aren't there, hopefully I'm wrong but I think this is a goodbye for a while guys scene(even though he should say that to all the pokemon)

Could it be possible that Iris is not the owner of the Gible, but is just carrying it for whatever reason?

This gen I would like his team to include...

an ice type (Only has Glalie)
    a dragon type (especially if he gives Gible away)
    a fairy type (they're new)
    a poison type (only has Muk)
    a ghost type (has none)
    and then Pikachu as his electric type.

He also doesn't have a psychic type, though Noctowl knows Psychic moves. I don't see him with one though tbh
    Also a Bulbasaur.

Quote Originally Posted by Rovian View Post
    Also a Bulbasaur.
    Oh yeah I forgot Bulbasuar was part poison, although I don't think it knows any poison moves? I would still like him to use at least a couple of new or barely used types this gen instead of the usual grass, fire, water, flying. He also has a ton of ground types. Switch it up a bit.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

Not sure its a lab episode, that scene is at the lab but that scene might just be him explaining his usual way of doing stuff to the new pokemon and saying goodbye because hes going to Kalos, I'm saying this because its only the Isshu pokemon there, I'm sure you know one of te things I want most for years is a lab episode since I've mentioned it 100th times but its weird the old ons aren't there, hopefully I'm wrong but I think this is a goodbye for a while guys scene(even though he should say that to all the pokemon)
    Nah Charizard's there too if you looked in the back
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

They of course would get precedence seeing as how they are the most current Pokemon.

But I don't think the writers will pass showing us the other Pokemon, it's just of course they will focus on Ash's Unova Pokemon (and Charizard), because of that reason.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Nah Charizard's there too if you looked in the back
    Charizard is part of the current team.

Charizard is part of the current team.
    I know...but you said it was only the Unova Pokemon
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

After Iris's Special Episode:

XY Cameo:

And then in Iris' cameo the writers will have her lose a battle to the next girl. Its tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    And then in Iris' cameo the writers will have her lose a battle to the next girl. Its tradition.
    Of course. I expect the new girl to have a fairy and beat Gabite. Beating Dragonite would be unbelieveable and beating Axew can't even be seen as an accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Of course. I expect the new girl to have a fairy and beat Gabite. Beating Dragonite would be unbelieveable and beating Axew can't even be seen as an accomplishment.
    Dragonite is not immortal from it's debut appearance... if the writers want it to be defeat, well then by George it's gonna be defeated.

Dragonite is not immortal from it's debut appearance... if the writers want it to be defeat, well then by George it's gonna be defeated.
    No one said it was immortal. But I doubt the new girl is gonna have a fairy strong enough to beat a Dragonite. Let's be real here.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    No one said it was immortal. But I doubt the new girl is gonna have a fairy strong enough to beat a Dragonite. Let's be real here.
    I didn't think Dawn's new Piplup would beat May's experienced Glaceon nor did I think Dragonite would beat Mamoswine... Both happened

QUOTE=HatersGonnaHate;16312858]No one said it was immortal. But I doubt the new girl is gonna have a fairy strong enough to beat a Dragonite. Let's be real here.[/QUOTE]

Says who? Iris had dragonite by the time dawn returned so who's to say the new girl won't have something powerful like maybe Gardevoir by the time iris returns.

Besides it doesn't have to be a fairy. She could use any powerful Pokemon.
    Last edited by AceDetective; 22nd August 2013 at 9:50 PM.

I didn't think Dawn's new Piplup would beat May's experienced Glaceon nor did I think Dragonite would beat Mamoswine... Both happened
    Dawn's Piplup wasn't new at that point and I'm pretty sure Glaceon wasn't at Dragonite's level. It was newly evolved which would be the same case as Gabite.

And Dragonite was strong to begin with when it faced Mamoswine. Unless the writers give the new girl an ultra powerful fairy, it shouldn't be near Dragonite.

I know...but you said it was only the Unova Pokemon
    True XD should have said 5 gen team or something.

Also can't wait for X Y to see those gigantic lists of pokemon for everyone and no discussion again, NOT!!!

Little fights or not I much prefer this thread like this .

Alexa will totally demolish iris when she pulls herself out of the pokegirlabyss that is Johto. After all bonnie is too young and clemont is a guy.....or is he?

Page 670 of 694 FirstFirst ... 570620660666667668669670671672673674680 ... LastLast