Page 672 of 694 FirstFirst ... 572622662668669670671672673674675676682 ... LastLast
Results 16,776 to 16,800 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Then how about Cilan catching that Exploud that is to appear in the next episode. Its quite a powerful looking pokemon and also has a good build (perfect for more sumo/power based competitions) and has quite a broad movepool as well.
    I'd rather have Ash catch Exploud. It would be nice to close this saga with a new capture for all three characters.
    Ash: Exploud
    Cilan: Gyarados
    Iris: Gible
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well at least Dento might actually get something in his special unlike Brock lol.

Hopefully they give Iris's Gible different moves then Ash's.
    Yeah, no Draco Meteor for her

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I'd rather have Ash catch Exploud. It would be nice to close this saga with a new capture for all three characters.
    Ash: Exploud
    Cilan: Gyarados
    Iris: Gible

Yeah, no Draco Meteor for her
    What did Exploud ever do to you??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    What did Exploud ever do to you??
    ZoruaGible process of thinking.

New pokemon appears, "runs" to the next pokemon thread and suggest it for Satoshi or someone else, he does that with all the Pokemon xD or MEGA EXPLOUD!.

I think for Iris's Gible, if she catches it:

-Rock Climb / Metal Claw
    -Dragon Breath / Twister
    -Incinerate
    -Stealth Rock / Endure

Would be a decent moveset and a nice way of making it different from Ash's, like how May's Squirtle relied more on Bubbles and Ice Beam when battling.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    I ment the pokemon/species as a whole

___

I think froakie could be a perfect balance between a comedic and serious pokemon
    Based on what exactly? We've only seen Froakie in previews and I honestly don't think there was anything comedic about it aside from that beard thing and even that didn't make me bat an eye; it was just a quirk imo. Not that I think Froakie would be too serious either. All I saw in the preview was a Froakie that was focused on the battle. If it was being serious, it was because it had a job to do. I don't think that would affect its personality outside of battle though. Froakie gives me Tepig vibes to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Based on what exactly? We've only seen Froakie in previews and I honestly don't think there was anything comedic about it aside from that beard thing and even that didn't make me bat an eye; it was just a quirk imo. Not that I think Froakie would be too serious either. All I saw in the preview was a Froakie that was focused on the battle. If it was being serious, it was because it had a job to do. I don't think that would affect its personality outside of battle though. Froakie gives me Tepig vibes to be honest.
    I think that Froakie will be the type fierce in battles but chilling outside of battles - of course, if the Froakie we saw in the latest trailers is the same one that was seen next to the three starters in the very first XY trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I think for Iris's Gible, if she catches it:

-Rock Climb / Metal Claw
    -Dragon Breath / Twister
    -Incinerate
    -Stealth Rock / Endure

Would be a decent moveset and a nice way of making it different from Ash's, like how May's Squirtle relied more on Bubbles and Ice Beam when battling.
    Î kinda think they will just show her with it, like "meanwhile in Blackthorn city Iris" and we see her playing around with Gible and Axew, have some scene with all her pokemon and then go to battle in the gym(or maybe in a diferent order), I wouldn't seeing Iris capture Gible by using Axew to beat it though, that would actually be pretty awesome.

The Froakie appears to be from a battle with Pikachu in Lumiose City. apparently with a rival.

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    The Froakie appears to be from a battle with Pikachu in Lumiose City. apparently with a rival.
    What makes you say that? XD

Quote Originally Posted by jake279 View Post
    Actually, in Kalos I would like Ash to use types that he doesn't usually use. He has so many grass, water, fire and flying types now that some outclass the others leaving those never to be used again. It would be more useful to train other types rather than more grass types when he already has Sceptile and Torterra.

This gen I would like his team to include...

an ice type (Only has Glalie)
    a dragon type (especially if he gives Gible away)
    a fairy type (they're new)
    a poison type (only has Muk)
    a ghost type (has none)
    and then Pikachu as his electric type.

He also doesn't have a psychic type, though Noctowl knows Psychic moves. I don't see him with one though tbh

Ash don't have Steel type also. I agree with you it's time to have some changes just a little something refreshing. I'am wondering if Ash gonna get all 3 starters, only 2 or just 1, what do you guys think??

It looks more like a gym to me.. Viola's gym to be exact. We have seen Froakie the most so far I think it belongs to Ash we saw Oshawott the most out of the Black and White starters in the teasers.
    - Froakie was seen in the lab
    - Damaged from some attack
    - Leaping out of the water
    - Using Water Pulse
    - Leaping out of the bushes and using some grass type attack.
    The location where it looked damaged and uses Water Pulse looks like the location where Ash catches it because it looks like it was crisp from Thunderbolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I love froakie and from what we have seen
    In the game froakie stamps the floor like he is ready to battle
    And his eyes are wide open, he also hops a little like he's ready to go
    BUT in the pokemon Amie (not anime) he is so chilled and laid back with those slit eyes,

Now in the anime we have seen froakie battle very well by the looks of it, he seems very strong
    We also saw in the lab that he had the slit eyes and chilled personality

Then there is the Dex entry stating froakie may look laid back and not fully aware but he is,

From these I think froakie will be chilled when out of the pokeballs and not in battle, relaxing with his foam but when he is spooked or sent to battle he will snap right out of it and begin to battle greatly

I think this would be the general way in which the species would act
    If you know what I mean, like how togekiss are peaceful
    Of course there would be odd balls

_____

Yes I get the loyal fighter type vibe I get from tepig from froakie too

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

How would that be Lumiose City?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    I love froakie and from what we have seen
    In the game froakie stamps the floor like he is ready to battle
    And his eyes are wide open, he also hops a little like he's ready to go
    BUT in the pokemon Amie (not anime) he is so chilled and laid back with those slit eyes,

Now in the anime we have seen froakie battle very well by the looks of it, he seems very strong
    We also saw in the lab that he had the slit eyes and chilled personality

Then there is the Dex entry stating froakie may look laid back and not fully aware but he is,

From these I think froakie will be chilled when out of the pokeballs and not in battle, relaxing with his foam but when he is spooked or sent to battle he will snap right out of it and begin to battle greatly

I think this would be the general way in which the species would act
    If you know what I mean, like how togekiss are peaceful
    Of course there would be odd balls

_____

Yes I get the loyal fighter type vibe I get from tepig from froakie too
    I totally agree. I see Froakie as a Treeko type, relaxed, calm, and then ready for battle when it comes his way.

Why are people freaking out? With the exception of Misty, all of Ash's female companions have received at least one of the same pokemon as him. Since Iris is a dragon trainer and has a lesbian crush on Cynthia Ash's only dragon is Gible, naturally they'd give her one too.

HOWEVER, if it turns out to be Ash's THEN everyone can rage until XY starts.

I think Ash is going to catch all the starters again, before Best Wishes started all three starters were shown in some type of action as well, along with monter balls near them or hitting them. Here we see all three staters battling and at the end Ash throwing his pokeball, it's very possible for him to battle alll of them and catch them, i think it would be ok that way since the starters all look interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by JoaquinLorie View Post
    I think Ash is going to catch all the starters again, before Best Wishes started all three starters were shown in some type of action as well, along with monter balls near them or hitting them. Here we see all three staters battling and at the end Ash throwing his pokeball, it's very possible for him to battle alll of them and catch them, i think it would be ok that way since the starters all look interesting.
    I really hope that does not happen. Every time he catches all three starters, two or more tend to get shafted.

I hope he just gets Frokie, seems like it'd suit him the best out of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I hope he just gets Frokie, seems like it'd suit him the best out of 3.
    Ok, I get that most people like Froakie a lot (so do I, even though I prefer Chespin). But in my most unbiased opinion, I think Chespin suits him the best. Since Ash is a super excited hyper kid as seen when he left the plane and in Unova, and Chespin was smiling and did a little jump in the first preview, he's the most alike Ash. (At least from the preview). This is my opinion, but still I'd like him to get Chespin, if not Chespin and Froakie. If neither of thsoe happen, yes Froakie.
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 24th August 2013 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Ok, I get that most people like Froakie a lot (so do I, even though I prefer Chespin). But in my most unbiased opinion, I think Chespin suits him the best. Since Ash is a super excited hyper kid as seen when he left the plane and in Unova, and Chespin was smiling and did a little jump in the first preview, he's the most alike Ash. (At least from the preview). This is my opinion, but still I'd like him to get Chespin, if not Chespin and Froakie. If neither of thsoe happen, yes Froakie.
    In a way Froakie is like Ash too the determined look it had on it's face while battling is similar to the determination that Ash has. I wouldn't mind Ash getting both of them but I'm worried that if Ash got Chespin it wouldn't even evolve it's cuter than any other grass type starter he has gotten before and it looks like it's personality might get on my nerves after a while. Even if it does evolve it would just give Ash another fully evolved grass type starter I'd rather have a fully evolved water type starter.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    In a way Froakie is like Ash too the determined look it had on it's face while battling is similar to the determination that Ash has. I wouldn't mind Ash getting both of them but I'm worried that if Ash got Chespin it wouldn't even evolve it's cuter than any other grass type starter he has gotten before and it looks like it's personality might get on my nerves after a while. Even if it does evolve it would just give Ash another fully evolved grass type starter I'd rather have a fully evolved water type starter.
    If Ash gets Chespin and Froakie, I would rather Froakie be the one evolving (if only one evolves)

I think he is getting all three starters anyways, and i hope that all of them evolve at least once.

I really hope that Ash will get just one starter that will develop and eventually evolve. I really want Ash to catch Froakie, it seems like a very interesting Pokemon.

I also hope that the writers are not going to do what they have done in BW where Ash had all the three starters and he had nine Pokemon. After I saw how bad they handeld with the rotation, I want Ash to go back to his six Pokemon party.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Wishful thinking but

Tracey (if any of his Pokemon do any battling in what is hopefully a lab episode)

Marill - Water Gun
    - Aqua Tail
    - fairy type move

Venonat - Tackle
    - Sleep Powder
    - Venoshock
    - Struggle Bug

Scyther - Slash
    - Quick Attack
    - Vacuum wave
    - fury cutter/ x-scissor

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Wishful thinking but

Tracey (if any of his Pokemon do any battling in what is hopefully a lab episode)

Marill - Water Gun
    - Aqua Tail
    - fairy type move

Venonat - Tackle
    - Sleep Powder
    - Venoshock
    - Struggle Bug

Scyther - Slash
    - Quick Attack
    - Vacuum wave
    - fury cutter/ x-scissor
    I'd like to see Tracey's Marill show off a fairy move

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Page 672 of 694 FirstFirst ... 572622662668669670671672673674675676682 ... LastLast