Page 673 of 694 FirstFirst ... 573623663669670671672673674675676677683 ... LastLast
Results 16,801 to 16,825 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I really hope that Ash will get just one starter that will develop and eventually evolve. I really want Ash to catch Froakie, it seems like a very interesting Pokemon.

I also hope that the writers are not going to do what they have done in BW where Ash had all the three starters and he had nine Pokemon. After I saw how bad they handeld with the rotation, I want Ash to go back to his six Pokemon party.
    Without counting pikachu, at least 7 more pokemon including the starters.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Wishful thinking but

Tracey (if any of his Pokemon do any battling in what is hopefully a lab episode)

Marill - Water Gun
    - Aqua Tail
    - fairy type move

Venonat - Tackle
    - Sleep Powder
    - Venoshock
    - Struggle Bug

Scyther - Slash
    - Quick Attack
    - Vacuum wave
    - fury cutter/ x-scissor
    I would prefer to see him with an Azumarrill, Venomoth, and Scizor. I think Scizor will get a mega evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by JoaquinLorie View Post
    I would prefer to see him with an Azumarrill, Venomoth, and Scizor. I think Scizor will get a mega evolution.
    I'd love if they gave him a change like that, but I don't think they'll give him that much of one. I think May has been the only one with the biggest team change in her cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    How does that have to do with anything? :P
    Well it's usually Pikachu's job to lose before the next region but Mijumaru can take over if he wants to lol.

He is still doing his I got this bs so he is gonna lose.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well it's usually Pikachu's job to lose before the next region but Mijumaru can take over if he wants to lol.

He is still doing his I got this bs so he is gonna lose.
    I dont see Pikachu losing that much anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'd love if they gave him a change like that, but I don't think they'll give him that much of one. I think May has been the only one with the biggest team change in her cameo.
    You're right, although it would be great for a friendly-serious 3 vs 3 battle with his old pokemon to test some of them.
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 26th August 2013 at 7:43 AM.

You're right, although it would be great for a friendly-serious 3 vs 3 battle with his old pokemon to test some of them.
    it'd be brilliant even if none of them had evolved or if only one had evolved. But i doubt any battle will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    it'd be brilliant even if none of them had evolved or if only one had evolved. But i doubt any battle will happen.
    Yeah, a lot of things have to be covered: Ash getting to Pallet, going home, visiting his old and his unova pokemon at the lab, preparing for the new journey and departing for it, there shouldnt be any time for a battle.

It'd be weird to see his Scyther as a Scizor considering it's very old and wouldn't be mobile or fast. Azumarill maybe

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Yeah, a lot of things have to be covered: Ash getting to Pallet, going home, visiting his old and his unova pokemon at the lab, preparing for the new journey and departing for it, there shouldnt be any time for a battle.
    I'm with you
    I can't see a battle taking place in the lab episode
    I LOVE lab episodes, I can't wait to see how the unova pokemon interact with his others

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I don't see this happening but I kind of want Bayleaf, Quilava, Pignite, and Palpitoad to evolve. It kind of triggers my OCD for Pokémon to be stuck in the middle evolution stage unless they evolve in a special manner(Thunderstone, Trading)

Quote Originally Posted by MadaMada View Post
    I don't see this happening but I kind of want Bayleaf, Quilava, Pignite, and Palpitoad to evolve. It kind of triggers my OCD for Pokémon to be stuck in the middle evolution stage unless they evolve in a special manner(Thunderstone, Trading)
    Well I think bayleaf and quilava are fine, they suit the personality
    Pignite would be a great evolution
    And palpitoad Im unsure because we really haven't seen much of him

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I see Bayleef and Quilava happening in really special and in-need moments, like a league semi-finals or finals, or vs elite four. Also i dont know if Pignite should evolve since he may lose speed and i didnt like the battle style of Emboar in the anime.
    On the other hand, palpitoad evolving would be great, although i would like it to be much later after it has battled some more.

Really? I am so opposite. I feel like base stage pokemon are a total waste most of the time and want Totodile, Oshiwott, and Snivy to join Bayleaf, Qilava, and Pignite in the middle stage.

It triggers MY OCD to see three starters from the same generation with such uneven evolution amongst them. I want them all at the same level and I feel that pokemon that have a middle evolution, if they are unable to get to their final form, should, at the very least, move on to the first evolution. What s the point of having two evolutions for a pokemon and never getting to see either?

My first prediction. I will do a prediction which means that I'm doing my idea. I'm diing a prediction for the time of next movie:

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Chespin
    Froakie
    Stage between Fletchling and Talonflame
    Pancham

Dawn:
    Piplup
    Fennekin
    Bunnelby
    Unknown Pikemob/Flabebe.

3rd male companion:
    Sylveon
    Dedenne
    Inkay

Jessie:
    Swirlix
    Wobbuffet
    James:
    Spiritzee
    Emolga

Prediction B
    Ash: Same team as before.
    Shauna:
    Fennekin
    Bunnelby
    Flabebe
    Unrevealed pokemon.

A)Viola:
    Vivilion, Dedenne and Surskit.

B) Alexa:
    Helioptile, Gogoat, Bunnelby (in that case, Dedenne is Shauna's).
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 27th August 2013 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    My first prediction. I will do a prediction which means that I'm doing my idea. I'm diing a prediction for the time of next movie:

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Chespin
    Froakie
    Pancham

Dawn:
    Piplup
    Fennekin
    Bunnelby
    Unknown Pikemob/Flabebe.

3rd male companion:
    Sylveon
    Dedenne
    Inkay

Jessie:
    Swirlix
    Wobbuffet
    James:
    Spiritzee
    Emolga
    Dawn isn't going to be coming back and Team Rocket isn't going to be keeping Emolga unless you mean Dedenne.

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Chespin
    Froakie
    Pancham

Dawn:
    Piplup
    Fennekin
    Bunnelby
    Unknown Pikemob/Flabebe.

3rd male companion:
    Sylveon
    Dedenne
    Inkay

Jessie:
    Swirlix
    Wobbuffet
    James:
    Spiritzee
    Emolga

Prediction B
    Ash: Same team as before.
    Shauna:
    Fennekin
    Bunnelby
    Flabebe
    Unrevealed pokemon.

A)Viola:
    Vivilion, Dedenne and Surskit.

B) Alexa:
    Helioptile, Gogoat, Bunnelby (in that case, Dedenne is Shauna's).
    Even if Dawn were to come back. She sure as hell isn't dropping her whole team except Piplup.

The Dawn Special made it clear she only wants to work with the Pokemon she has, maybe catching something new, maybe.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

More Gothic merchandise to match Banpresto's I love Gothic set for September 14th.
    Kids shorts featuring Kyurem Formes, Groudon and Pikachu for 20th August.
    Eeveelution purses and pouches for early October.

God, everything is dead around here.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    God, everything is dead around here.
    Well what do you expect when the only one getting a team change is Iris.

You know, I didn't mind at all at first, now I realize they favor and like Iris too much.

Poor Cilan, he was a semi ok, guy and the writers took a giant dump on him.

The only hope Cilan gets is if he gets something unexpected.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

You know, I didn't mind at all at first, now I realize they favor and like Iris too much.

I'm kind of thinking Gyarados is out of the picture now so I don't see anybody else for him. It's too bad Pansage didn't evolve *sighs*....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

And because of that I hope Cilan appears in X/Y like Brock did in AG. But, this time with better focus.

Two out of three would be useless evolutions on Tracey, well, partly. He started out with Marill and Venonat because they functioned well for his goal: Tracking and then drawing rare pokemon. Scyther was an odd capture from day one. It's old, we were lucky to have seen it fight once.

Hence, Azumarill is a possibility since its hearing is quite likely just as good, if not better then Marill's. Venomoth would be a stupid upgrade as it doesn't have those radar eyes, whatever they're called. Venonat evolving would actually be bad for Tracey in that sense. We did see Brock's Onix evolve (similarly a Metal Coat-trade), so Scyther could evolve, but that would be the day.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I'm kind of thinking Gyarados is out of the picture now so I don't see anybody else for him. It's too bad Pansage didn't evolve *sighs*....
    Honestly speaking, it's too bad Cilan didn't do anything.. with his goal...

First off, wouldn't it be hilarious if a city was overrun with Clauncher for some reason? Kinda like Venipede in Castelia, but it could be cool if on a beachy scenario.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

You're realizing this now? It's been like that for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    First off, wouldn't it be hilarious if a city was overrun with Clauncher for some reason? Kinda like Venipede in Castelia, but it could be cool if on a beachy scenario.
    I don't know what's that got to do with a capture, then Ash will just save and bond with one and let it go for no reason! :P Oh, don't worry, it'll only be for plot again. :/

I want Ash to capture Froakie, then maybe Clauncher as reserve or something if he wants to.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    You're realizing this now? It's been like that for a long time.
    I think that first tournament made their intentions known
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I think that first tournament made their intentions known
    Yeah, that's the point that I was thinking about.

I'm just disappointed that Cilan got the short end of the stick.

Honestly I would have preferred it if they would have given Cilan, Snivy instead and then have him double catch Palpitoad and Stunfisk as bffs or something.

Page 673 of 694 FirstFirst ... 573623663669670671672673674675676677683 ... LastLast