Page 674 of 694 FirstFirst ... 574624664670671672673674675676677678684 ... LastLast
Results 16,826 to 16,850 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Yeah, that's the point that I was thinking about.

I'm just disappointed that Cilan got the short end of the stick.

Honestly I would have preferred it if they would have given Cilan, Snivy instead and then have him double catch Palpitoad and Stunfisk as bffs or something.
    Crustle, Cilan's last team change and with his experience as a gym leader, couldn't (or wasn't) allowed to win a single tournament. Wasn't allowed to achieve anything either...

If you think Snivy was treated bad right now, it's be even worst if Cilan was her trainer. You've got Pansage and Crustle blocking her... I actually would have liked something more like a Psyduck-like redux where Cilan accidentally captures a Purrloin, but instead of being annoyed, he'd have to figure out a way to make it work
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 3rd September 2013 at 4:12 AM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Crustle, Cilan's last team change and with his experience as a gym leader, couldn't (or wasn't) allowed to win a single tournament.

If you think Snivy was treated bad right now, it's be even worst if Cilan was her trainer. You've got Pansage and Crustle blocking her...
    At least Cilan having Snivy would have allowed Ash to focus on one grass type, making Leavanny his main one. Pansage and Snivy could have complimented each other nicely in my opinion. Thus allowing the Grass-type gym leader Cilan, to have more than one grass-type, maybe even evolving one of them.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    At least Cilan having Snivy would have allowed Ash to focus on one grass type, making Leavanny his main one. Pansage and Snivy could have complimented each other nicely in my opinion. Thus allowing the Grass-type gym leader Cilan, to have more than one grass-type, maybe even evolving one of them.
    But it was planned from the beginning Ash would get Snivy... Sewaddle didn't happen till 11 episodes later. Did Cilan say he was a grass gym leader in the anime, I never really caught it he did. I know one of his tournament openings said something along the lines with the Grass type, but I don't know. But that's aside the point, we really won't know if it would have worked or not.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    But it was planned from the beginning Ash would get Snivy... Sewaddle didn't happen till 11 episodes later. Did Cilan say he was a grass gym leader in the anime, I never really caught it he did. I know one of his tournament openings said something along the lines with the Grass type, but I don't know. But that's aside the point, we really won't know if it would have worked or not.
    It hurts me to say this, but I believe he never did mention that he specializes in Grass Pokemon or wanted to become a great Grass type Pokemon Trainer. He only focused on being a better Connoisseur.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    It hurts me to say this, but I believe he never did mention that he specializes in Grass Pokemon or wanted to become a great Grass type Pokemon Trainer. He only focused on being a better Connoisseur.
    I like the ambition they put behind Cilan...but it's pretty underwhelming that they refused to change his team after Crustle evolved. One more capture would have been nice ^^;

Okay following Pokemon Direct today here's my latest Ash team prediction:

Pikachu
    Charizard/MEGA CHARIZARD (YES! YYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!)
    Fletchling - Talonflame
    Chespin
    Froakie
    Wildcard

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Okay following Pokemon Direct today here's my latest Ash team prediction:

Pikachu
    Charizard/MEGA CHARIZARD (YES! YYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!)
    Fletchling - Talonflame
    Chespin
    Froakie
    Wildcard
    Charizard will probably be back later but he won't be staying in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Charizard will probably be back later but he won't be staying in the team.
    I agree. I could see it having an important battle at the league . Wouldn't mind seeing Charizard vs a blaziken again with both going mega.

But I doubt it's going to return for the main team in XY. Although I could see them pulling a johto and have it along for the beginning before it goes into training (maybe training to control mega evolution?)

I can see Charizard turning Mega for the first time maybe in the lab episode before leaving to go back to the valley. Then Ash goes to Kalos with just Pikachu.
    If they brought Charizard back and don't let it megaevolve before the end of this season then that's just a kick in the face.
    Then I think Charizard may return again for an important battle like at the league.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

I know ash and charizard have the bond
    But could you see ash obtaining the mega stone and the mega bracelet?

I won't like if charizard was to say
    He is much more fitting to come during the league
    Maybe AGAINST a mega charizard
    Or somebody important gives ash the bracelet and stone for the battle?

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by jake279 View Post
    I can see Charizard turning Mega for the first time maybe in the lab episode before leaving to go back to the valley. Then Ash goes to Kalos with just Pikachu.
    That seems way too early for a Mega Evolution for Ash to happen. During Kalos I understand, but before... ._.

That seems way too early for a Mega Evolution for Ash to happen. During Kalos I understand, but before... ._.
    Lab Episode, Gary will have been in kalos, and will battle charizard with mega blastoise

Gen III was the worst Generation EVER. Hoenn was Horrid. We don't need to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by staryu_starmie View Post
    Lab Episode, Gary will have been in kalos, and will battle charizard with mega blastoise
    I wouldn't object, but it's too similar to how it was with him and his Electivire.

Now that it's confirmed that you can get one of the Kanto starters early in the game, I think Ash should bring one or maybe all three of his Kanto starters. Charizard seems likely to me.

I think Ash gets a new starter from Sycamore, for instance a Squirtle that can actually win a battle within the region it was caught in.. :P

No, seriously, Pokemon Power, you're serious? I would reckon that they learned from Johto, and just showcase Mega Charizard at the league or in a special arc with Korrina(sp). I'm pretty sure that would be enough, and if Ash gets his own new fully evolved starter, there probably isn't going to be much use for him to take Charizard with him.

I'm going to cry if Charizard joins, because it's such a screentime hog.

What rhymes with hog? xD

I really want:
    - Pikachu
    - Talonflame
    - Chespin
    - Froakie
    - Swirlix
    - Llamafurry
    - Pancham

I'd be totally down for that team. If Swirlix evolves into a dog, then it would be a good Fairy-type for him to get, as long as it gets some good moves.
    Last edited by Locormus; 4th September 2013 at 10:42 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Nah. Just look at how Charizard was handled in DA!, he was reduced to a flier role, nothing else. He didn't get anything.

I really want:
    - Pikachu
    - Talonflame
    - Chespin
    - Froakie
    - Swirlix
    - Llamafurry
    - Pancham
    I agree with everything except Swirlix and the lama. xD

....and now, her story begins.

Looks like Team Rocket is getting a lot of merchandise, featuring Wobbuffet and Inkay.

Takaraijima also has this for December along with the previous sleeping figurines. Here's a mirror for the picture.

Edit: Pancham is also being heavily featured again.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 5th September 2013 at 2:21 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Inkay merchandised under the title "We Are Team Rocket", either that makes it really obvious that Inkay will be part of TR or then they're just toying with us.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Not really. They always debut something new at the end of a region. Whether it's Blaziken or Electivire or whatever.

What was the point of bringing Charizard back to Ash's team if not to have it megaevolve? It's done practically nothing while he's had it.

I think the end of this season is the perfect time to have it megaevolve as I don't see Charizard returning again until at least the league and they'd want to explain megaevolutions and showcase a good one in the anime way before that.

So Inkay is on team Rocket then? Totally saw it coming. That pokemon just suits them. I reckon Jessie will have it.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Looks like Team Rocket is getting a lot of merchandise, featuring Wobbuffet and Inkay.

Takaraijima also has this for December along with the previous sleeping figurines. Here's a mirror for the picture.

Edit: Pancham is also being heavily featured again.
    Not only that but Wobuffet is also part of the upcoming Tomy line for Pokemon XY this october!

So looks like Wobuffet is back in the main cast!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Not only that but Wobuffet is also part of the upcoming Tomy line for Pokemon XY this october!

Eww I hope not, I always despised Wobbuffet! Why would they bring it back instead of giving Jessie a new pokemon? Unless it gets a megaevolution. Would be strange seeing Team Rocket with a megaevolution but I wouldn't be against it.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

I think Ash gets a new starter from Sycamore, for instance a Squirtle that can actually win a battle within the region it was caught in.. :P

No, seriously, Pokemon Power, you're serious? I would reckon that they learned from Johto, and just showcase Mega Charizard at the league or in a special arc with Korrina(sp). I'm pretty sure that would be enough, and if Ash gets his own new fully evolved starter, there probably isn't going to be much use for him to take Charizard with him.

What rhymes with hog? xD

I really want:
    - Pikachu
    - Talonflame
    - Chespin
    - Froakie
    - Swirlix
    - Llamafurry
    - Pancham

I'd be totally down for that team. If Swirlix evolves into a dog, then it would be a good Fairy-type for him to get, as long as it gets some good moves.
    Charizard hasn't gotten much screentime in bw.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post

Or the line will eventually feature all of TRs old Pokemon and wobbufett isn't returning

Wow
    That would be really great for me!
    Inkay I always thought would be great for TR (Jessie)
    And I always lived wobbuffet and missed it a lot

Image:
    http://s10.postimg.org/apygngsqh/IMG...905_180158.jpg
    Last edited by adamfitz; 5th September 2013 at 6:08 PM.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I always rather disliked Wobbuffet post-Johto, as I found that it became repetitive and stale.. but even I'm excited that it's possibly returning, for some strange reason!

I wonder how it'll map out though. Perhaps they're under the assumption that Giovanni is sending them something great, then when Delibird turns up with the Pokeball, Wobbuffet pops out and surprises them. Then it turns out that Giovanni just couldn't handle it's exaggerated personality back at HQ and had to get it out of his hair!

I can see Inkay being James' new cute Pokemon that he really doesn't like battling, ala Chimecho/Mime Jr..

Page 674 of 694 FirstFirst ... 574624664670671672673674675676677678684 ... LastLast