Page 675 of 694 FirstFirst ... 575625665671672673674675676677678679685 ... LastLast
Results 16,851 to 16,875 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I love the idea of delibird giving wobbuffet back
    And Giovanni not been able to cope with it

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

If not the scenario I mentioned before, then this could be another scenario..

- TR are talking about how their mission to dominate Unova failed.
    - They talk to Giovanni via video link-up and half way through, Wobbuffet pops up.
    - Giovanni shouts to get the thing out of his sight, exclaiming that its useless!
    - Jessie asks for it to rejoin her, to get it out of his hair, but secretly because she misses it.
    - Giovanni agrees and Delibird appears near the end of the episode with Wobbuffet's Pokeball.
    - Jessie is excited and calls it out, James and Meowth aren't so thrilled.
    - We get a "Woooobbbuuufffeetttt" and a mix of motions from TR.

..The reason I'd like the above scenario is because it shows that Jessie really does love Wobbuffet, as she's shown in the past that it does mean a lot to her, despite it getting on her nerves.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    If not the scenario I mentioned before, then this could be another scenario..

- TR are talking about how their mission to dominate Unova failed.
    - They talk to Giovanni via video link-up and half way through, Wobbuffet pops up.
    - Giovanni shouts to get the thing out of his sight, exclaiming that its useless!
    - Jessie asks for it to rejoin her, to get it out of his hair, but secretly because she misses it.
    - Giovanni agrees and Delibird appears near the end of the episode with Wobbuffet's Pokeball.
    - Jessie is excited and calls it out, James and Meowth aren't so thrilled.
    - We get a "Woooobbbuuufffeetttt" and a mix of motions from TR.

..The reason I'd like the above scenario is because it shows that Jessie really does love Wobbuffet, as she's shown in the past that it does mean a lot to her, despite it getting on her nerves.
    That would be great
    As you said is shows Jessie's hidden love of it
    While she could keep her cool with the boss
    There is so many ways that this could be done
    But something similar to how you described would be great

I'd love for something like that would happen, but then they'd most likely be goofy, which I don't have a problem with, but serious Team Rocket is so beast in my opinion.

Ugh, the possible return of Wobbuffett is vomit-inducing, I mean, just why? It's a tired that gag that got old ages ago and a relatively useless Pokemon and Inkay, it's such a nice Pokemon, I'd hate seeing it used as fodder for idiotic TR antics daily. TR pretty much made me dislike the Yanmega species, one of my favorite Sinnohian Pokemon at first. It becoming James' obligatory non-battling, cute Pokemon sounds awful. Pokemon solely caught for gags are just very, very uninteresting to me. Next thing we'll get the return of the Grass-type hurting James gag. I am absolutely dreading TR's Pokemon in XY with how they act.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 5th September 2013 at 8:49 PM.

Wobbufet though at some point funny(he is still use in the movie shorts) just like everything TR related has become boring due to repetition.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Wobbufet though at some point funny(he is still use in the movie shorts) just like everything TR related has become boring due to repetition.
    Yeah because they really have gone off the bad road in Best Wishes with the repetitiveness.. I can't wait for this month to be over and I can forget this series.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Yeah because they really have gone off the bad road in Best Wishes with the repetitiveness.. I can't wait for this month to be over and I can forget this series.. :P
    If anything BW is as original as it gets, I don't see where the repetitiveness comments comes from, inb4 saying " Blah Blah some episode are like old episode!" to which my answer is yes just like in AG and DP, they reuse ideas with diferent pokemon/people.

Also what the heck does that have to do with Wobbufet being back or not? comparing Wobbufet repetitiveness to a series repetitiveness or not has nothing to do with a Pokemon "destiny" or a person opinion on saying that a pokemon that the person(me in this case) actually enjoyed got boring due to over showing it, during 3 regions being useless.

Kinda like how I like Takeshi but after 2 or 3 regions of him being a background characters it was time for him to go.

P.s: I know what you are going for Locormus.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 6th September 2013 at 3:50 AM.

I just wish that Team Rocket got all their Pokémon back.

Jessie
    - Wobbuffet
    - Seviper
    - Yanmega
    - Woobat
    - Frillish

James
    - Mime Jr.
    - Carnivine
    - Yamask
    - Amoonguss
    - Inkay

Mewtwo sweatshirt for September.
    Genesect sweatshirt for September.
    Notes and crayon set featuring Pikachu, Oshawott, Snivy and Eevee is being given in Denny's restraurants from September 3rd to October 14th. I didn't know we had actual contacts with anywhere other McDonald's to be honest.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/etoile/14cl-008/

Take your time to read this. It's the 2014 calendar, related to XY.

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/etoile/14cl-008/

Take your time to read this. It's the 2014 calendar, related to XY.
    Posting it here, so people can see it.

I think Wobbufet is definitely back.

And Froakie seems like it'll go to Ash, I think. Wait, is that Emonga?
    Last edited by Janovy; 6th September 2013 at 8:54 AM.

I don't think Emolga being there means anything. They normally pad these things out with popular/cute Pokemon

Emonga could appear in one ep with that possible electric type gym leader if Ash already faces him in January/ february.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Emonga could appear in one ep with that possible electric type gym leader if Ash already faces him in January/ february.
    Your reading to much into it. The calendar will have nothing to do with what Pokemon appear in the anime in a given month.

Emolga is there because its cute and marketable and a member of the species belonged to a former main cast member

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Your reading to much into it. The calendar will have nothing to do with what Pokemon appear in the anime in a given month.

Emolga is there because its cute and marketable and a member of the species belonged to a former main cast member
    True, but, you can't say that calendar holds no significance whatsoever.

We already know Wobbufet will be coming back from the merchandise and this calendar just re-affirmed that. Plus, Froakie seems to be in the focus as opposed to Fennekin and Chespin. Someone in the main cast is definitely getting it (hopefully Ash).

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    True, but, you can't say that calendar holds no significance whatsoever.

We already know Wobbufet will be coming back from the merchandise and this calendar just re-affirmed that. Plus, Froakie seems to be in the focus as opposed to Fennekin and Chespin. Someone in the main cast is definitely getting it (hopefully Ash).
    All the starters will be going to someone on the main cast. That's the way it's always been and always will be. Considering the starters are among the most marketable of the generation I'm thinking there gonna be on most of those pages.

If this was one of those calendars we used to get a month at a time released online then it would be important. But this is something that will be released in stores and the most it will have are Pokemon that are captured by the time the calendar is released. We can't use what appears in a specific month as reference for anything.

And we know nothing of the sort about wobbufett. We suspect it might return but I have seen nothing that confirms it

And we know nothing of the sort about wobbufett. We suspect it might return but I have seen nothing that confirms it

We Are Team Rocket : Meowth, Wobbuffet, Inkay and one more DX plush

Not only does this confirm that Team Rocket will be in XY, it also confirms Wobbufet's very likely return (now even more likely because of that calendar) and them getting Inkay.

We Are Team Rocket : Meowth, Wobbuffet, Inkay and one more DX plush

Not only does this confirm that Team Rocket will be in XY, it also confirms Wobbufet's very likely return (now even more likely because of that calendar) and them getting Inkay.
    It confirms team rockets return and Inkay. That us all. We don't know the full details of this set. They might be a fairly regular release that will eventually feature every Pokemon team rocket has owned.

As for the calendar, wobbufett is fairly popular (thanks to the one from. Tr) so it's no surprise they would shove one on a calendar. I don't see it as proof of anything really

It confirms team rockets return and Inkay. That us all. We don't know the full details of this set. They might be a fairly regular release that will eventually feature every Pokemon team rocket has owned.

As for the calendar, wobbufett is fairly popular (thanks to the one from. Tr) so it's no surprise they would shove one on a calendar. I don't see it as proof of anything really
    Fine, believe whatever you want.

I'm personally pretty confident Wobbuffet is coming back.

Fine, believe whatever you want.

I'm personally pretty confident Wobbuffet is coming back.
    A lot of people were pretty confident butterfree was coming back & look how that turned out.

Personally I don't like to assume things and prefer to wait until there confirmed, especially with something as potentially devistating (from my point of view) as wobbufett returning

@acedetective I believe you are pushing to much for it not to be. It could mean it doesn't have to.
    we are speculating alot here. People were discussing Ash's outfit for 20 pages or so. So it's just regular talk and opinions.

Okay Wobbufet and Emonga are maraketable pokes but why use them. They could use a starter, skitty, axew etc etc. Maybe it means something maybe it doesn't we will see as the time progresses.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    @acedetective I believe you are pushing to much for it not to be. It could mean it doesn't have to.
    we are speculating alot here. People were discussing Ash's outfit for 20 pages or so. So it's just regular talk and opinions.

Okay Wobbufet and Emonga are maraketable pokes but why use them. They could use a starter, skitty, axew etc etc. Maybe it means something maybe it doesn't we will see as the time progresses.
    Who's to say that they are not on later pages. Do you really think there gonna spoil things a year in advance by showing what Pokemon will appear in December 2014 on a calendar. Thinks like this mean absolutely nothing. Look at this years calendar for example. Specifically the page for January & February

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0090G..._2?in=2&is=200

Solrock, chingling, plusle, minin, sigilyph,

None of which had any relation to any episode airing in those months

The only thing that appeared that month besides Pikachu was Serperior (as a brief fantasy) and deerling (but wrong colour deerling and in an exceptionally minor role)

Both of which are easily explained
    - Serperior is a starter
    - deerling is a common filler Pokemon to add to things like this
    Last edited by AceDetective; 6th September 2013 at 11:58 AM.

Was their not a vote on who should return to TR?
    Between dustox, wobbuffet and mime Jr?
    And wobbuffret won
    Right?
    I'm not too sure about this I only read it yesterday

If so that would be more ammo for wobbuffets return

Of the main charactersand their pokemon
    Characters and Pokemon confirmed:
    Ash.
    Ash's Pikachu.

Pokemon and characters that I have suspects that they could be in the cast for one reason or another:
    Ash's Oshawott (with Ash)
    Ash's Snivy (with Ash)
    Ash's Bulbasaur (with Ash)
    Ash's Charizard (with Ash)
    Iris
    Iris' Axew (with Iris)
    Iris' Emolga (I aren't sure if it's Iris)
    Dawn
    Dawn's Piplup (with Dawn)
    Jessie's Wobbuffet.
    Rest of TR pokemon in Gen V.

I suspect that 4 of the thing posted here are part of the XY anime.

Page 675 of 694 FirstFirst ... 575625665671672673674675676677678679685 ... LastLast