Page 676 of 694 FirstFirst ... 576626666672673674675676677678679680686 ... LastLast
Results 16,876 to 16,900 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    Of the main charactersand their pokemon
    Characters and Pokemon confirmed:
    Ash.
    Ash's Pikachu.

Pokemon and characters that I have suspects that they could be in the cast for one reason or another:
    Ash's Oshawott (with Ash)
    Ash's Snivy (with Ash)
    Ash's Bulbasaur (with Ash)
    Ash's Charizard (with Ash)
    Iris
    Iris' Axew (with Iris)
    Iris' Emolga (I aren't sure if it's Iris)
    Dawn
    Dawn's Piplup (with Dawn)
    Jessie's Wobbuffet.
    Rest of TR pokemon in Gen V.

I suspect that 4 of the thing posted here are part of the XY anime.
    Dawn and iris??
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Dawn and iris??
    Ignore it, it's just speculation. Sometimes he posts some really awesome stuff like news and summaries and sometimes he posts nonsense. xD

No reason dawn should return
    A character I love a lot but she is developed
    Iris too
    Its time for a new female

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Speculation about Brock upon his return

(Used to rescue Cilan and Pansage from Gyarados. later faces Cilan in a 2v2)
    - Hammer Arm
    - Mimic
    - Double Edge/Flail
    - Rock Tomb/Throw/Slide

(Teams with Pansage/Stunfisk to defeat Gyarados. Later faces Cilan in a 2v2)
    - Poison Jab
    - Poison Sting
    - Brick Break
    - Drain Punch

I also imagine it will use its patented Brock Break to stop Brock flirting with some random woman. A joy maybe?

Probably also see Chancey when Brock cares for pansage but I doubt it will use any moves

I don't think we will see Brock battle...
    Will we?

Some of the things that I posted could be strange, but for me it could make sense. I have posted all the pokemon that could appear in XY. that are already owned by the main cast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    Of the main characters and their pokemon
    Characters and Pokemon confirmed:
    Ash.
    Ash's Pikachu.

Pokemon and characters that I have suspects that they could be in the cast for one reason or another:
    Ash's Oshawott (with Ash) Oh, Oshawott. Oshawott was the king of merchandise of BW (apart of Pikachu). He isn't a starter anymore, but a popular pokemion he is, and in the scene owith the rest of the pokemon, he is not with the rest and gang and is with Pokemon. The writeres prefer Piplup 8and DP) but Oshawott is an Ash's pokemon, not dependant of secondary quests in the games.

Ash's Snivy (with Ash) It will be rare to happen, I don't think that it will be happening, but with Emolga calendar I have a bit of doubt. She's also quite popular (less than Oshawott, though).

Ash's Bulbasaur (with Ash) The episode scheduled to air on 26th September is focused on Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur appears in the opening unlike any other reserve. Why? And to complete it, Bulbasaur isn't used on Pokemon Origin. And it's an unevolved pokemon, easier to "reset".

Ash's Charizard (with Ash). I doubt that an evolved pokemon will be on Ash's team since episode 1, but I think that will appear later. But I am talking about early XY and Charizard doesn't fit... but Ash is having Charizard now and Gen I starters are here.

Iris Iris is having a battle with Clair and later it receies a Gible... a pokemon that is technically in XY. And Axew also appears in XY. And Emolga appears in a calendar with XY pokemon. Strange? And whuile Clilan's future will be resolved inet week, iris' future has to wait until the second part in Episode 19. And if there's no resolution, we could have a Brock AG situation. Also, Iris doesn't look that it have matured in the anime at Da! 17.

Iris' Axew (with Iris) If Iris is in Kalos, her Axew is expect to travel in Kalos. And if you are leaving, why you are not evolving?

Iris' Emolga (I aren't sure if it's Iris) Here it could happen two things for it to happen: Iris is staying with Emolga in it, or Iris leave but Emolga is given from Iris to someone else. And in that case.. who could get Emolga? Something that has relationship with Emolga... and given that I don't believe that Ash and Alea are getting it, the latter is the most reasonable option:

Dawn And with it, Pokemon Coorduinators in general. Why not say which is travelling companion first? Why not reveal the sidequest of the games? Why make a generic summary of BW Da 20 wiuth a very open plot? (Note: It can happen in early XY). There's a interview with Dawn's VA (Japanese) where she said that it's confident that she will be back, translating by a person that knows Japanese. To complete this, the cameo per se, Piplup merchandise 6 months and 8 months after the cameo, the rating of her episodes in BW, Dedenne/Emolga (Iris') and/or Bunnelby are perfect girly pokemon, she can get a Kalos starter, and... she is very popular.

Dawn's Piplup (with Dawn) If Dawn are in the anime, Piplup is in the anime. I see no reason to not do this. The thing is mega-popular in Japan. With he in the anime, only Pikachu and Eevee? can sell that many merchandise. And the last times that I see Piplup in merchandise are wiuth Torchic and sometimes chikorita (the latest, in Pokemon Direct) and isn't the first time that this happens. Don't make sense for a point of view.

Jessie's Wobbuffet. TR's merchandise has Wobbuffet. Not only that, but in october 2012 they were doing a poll tto said what pokemon of TR you want to return And Wobbuffet won the poll. Wobbuffet was in the Eevee short. And wer have Wobbuffet merchandise now.

Rest of TR pokemon in Gen V. TR kept their pokemon in DP, unlike Ash and Brock. It's rare to keep the Gen V pokemon but had happened before.I don't think so but it's very possible if they want to do it.

I suspect that 4 of the thing posted here are part of the XY anime.
    Ash's Squirtle: It's with Jenny and that conmlicates it; but it's a Kanto starters, and we know about them in XY, Bulobasaur has a greater possibility, though.

And the things that I don't see in the XY anime.
    Cilan (he is ignored in 2013, he has a episode dedicated to the resolution of his journey, I commented about Mamoru Miyano before (even if this could be not relevant),
    Brock (if he were to return, he would appear in the Ash's part of the preview or not appear at all. And he would had a cameo of X number of episodes and not only a special. I see more May than him, and it's rare because she left in 2006).
    Any of Ash's Pokemon not listed. (ash's Squirtle: It's with Jenny and that conmlicates it; the only other option that I believe. not another one, including Ash's Pignite, Ash's Scraggy and of course, nothing past that.
    Any pokemon of another main character mentioned not listed (in general).
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 6th September 2013 at 6:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    I don't think we will see Brock battle...
    Will we?
    I'm hoping so. At the very least I think we will see him take on the gyarados. But I'm really hoping he faces Cilan

I see people saying Wobbuffet was listed in the Team Rocket merchandise? Who/what else was?
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    I see people saying Wobbuffet was listed in the Team Rocket merchandise? Who/what else was?
    Meowth and Inkay.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Meowth and Inkay.
    Ahh, makes a lot of sense. I was also wondering why Inkay was being speculated on so much. Thank you.

(I need to get back into the loop)
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

This is a difficult time in terms of this thread because BW is almost over and the best we can really hope for is an evolution but even that feels like a stretch and we can't really speculate the teams for next gen because A) we have no idea who else is going to be on the main cast with Ash and B) there is very few pokemon outside of starters, legendaries and an eeveelution which makes team speculation incredibly limited. I'm on the fence on the whole grass starter thing because on the 1 hand it's become like a tradition for Ash to obtain the grass starter but then Ash caught Oshawott before Snivy and was shown to be able to handle a different grass type really well (ironically, better than his grass starter) which would be ok with me coz I like seeing how the writers create Ash's team by using pokemon in place of the missing starter types. Sorry I'm a bit rambly but I had so many things in my head that I wanted to get it all out.

Hmm... Well, I'm kinda interested in what Pokemon Team Rocket may get now and since they're probably staying as they are now, I thought I'd base their captures on Pokemon that could act funny/silly.

Team Rocket; Meowth.

Jessie; Woobat, Wobbuffet, Inkay - Malamar? Nah. xD

James; Yamask, Flabebe.

Anyway, Instead of Woobat/Yamask, maybe they'll keep Frillish/Amoonguss or capture Swirlix/Spritzee..? Idk or they could have completely different team lol.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Team rocket are getting stronger and stronger and inkay looks stronger Pokemon,looks like James will get and for Jessie a fairy type will be good
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Quote Originally Posted by harsh551 View Post
    Team rocket are getting stronger and stronger and inkay looks stronger Pokemon,looks like James will get and for Jessie a fairy type will be good
    I don't think they are getting stronger
    Let's take Jessie for example, she currently has Woobat and frillish
    Now compare those two to seviper and yanmega
    I love Woobat and frillish but
    They didn't develop enough IMO

And I think inkay would suit Jessie more
    Malamar looks perfect beside jessie

Quote Originally Posted by harsh551 View Post
    I am keeping my expectations low. I worry that TRio won't be nearly as much as a problem for Ash as they were in BW.

I wouldn't say Jessie and James are getting stronger, I mean just look at their Unova teams..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I wouldn't say Jessie and James are getting stronger, I mean just look at their Unova teams..
    Well, they look weak because they're unevolved, but Woobat, Yamask and Frillish are actually pretty strong. In DA! they stopped focusing too much on their strength it seems. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Well atleast this non evolved pokemon looked strong or competent in BW and EN they are getting koed all the time now just like all the other pokemon, TR works like that, they capture the pokemon its strong for that episode and becomes a punching bag after, it evolves in an episode is strong again next episode its a punching bag yet again, doesn't matter if they are evolved or not, they are all punching bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Well, they look weak because they're unevolved, but Woobat, Yamask and Frillish are actually pretty strong. In DA! they stopped focusing too much on their strength it seems. ._.
    Yup DA gave them punching bag status like all the other pokemon they own.

They are all relatively strong
    But not at the level yanmega and seviper are
    Id like to see more from Woobat, its got a personality to it that is like to see more of
    Seems to pick on weaker pokemon but it scared of larger, a lot like Jessie IMO

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    They are all relatively strong
    But not at the level yanmega and seviper are
    Id like to see more from Woobat, its got a personality to it that is like to see more of
    Seems to pick on weaker pokemon but it scared of larger, a lot like Jessie IMO
    Yeah, I remember that and he was scared to get hit by Pansage's Bullet Seed.

Yeah, I remember that and őhe was scared to get hit by Pansage's Bullet Seed.
    And with dragonite & charizard
    I actually love the little guy
    And I'm sad he didn't evolve or develop that much
    Last edited by adamfitz; 7th September 2013 at 8:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Well atleast this non evolved pokemon looked strong or competent in BW and EN they are getting koed all the time now just like all the other pokemon, TR works like that, they capture the pokemon its strong for that episode and becomes a punching bag after, it evolves in an episode is strong again next episode its a punching bag yet again, doesn't matter if they are evolved or not, they are all punching bags.
    I'll admit that to Ash and co they are basically punching bags and easy evolution tools, but when it comes to other situations, they generally prove to be pretty strong. I don't recall them ever doing badly in contests unless they faced May or Dawn's Pokemon..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Based off the anime preview from a few weeks ago, I feel like Ash is gonna have all 3 starters again. It showed all 3 of them using attacks almost like Ash was battling them. I dunno, it just feels like they will be his.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

Quote Originally Posted by jake279 View Post
    Based off the anime preview from a few weeks ago, I feel like Ash is gonna have all 3 starters again. It showed all 3 of them using attacks almost like Ash was battling them. I dunno, it just feels like they will be his.
    Yeah, I'm getting the feel that he's going to get them all. Hopefully he does so people can stop bickering about who's going to be captured by Ash.

Yeah ash could get them all
    They all fit I guess even fennekin
    I'd new happy either way
    I'm guessing froakie will be like tepig/chimchar and be a loyal determined fighter

Page 676 of 694 FirstFirst ... 576626666672673674675676677678679680686 ... LastLast