Page 678 of 694 FirstFirst ... 578628668674675676677678679680681682688 ... LastLast
Results 16,926 to 16,950 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

So I wonder who's the owner of that Mega Blaziken (nobody say May) or it's just a random one in the opening.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    He was talking about birds specifically. Flying types don't work for him, he prefer birds.
    He's only ever had 5 birds, I think he's just had as many non bird flying types, but I guess I could be wrong.
    ---------------------

To be honest I want Ash to get the rock/dragon T-rex Pokemon over Noivern. Look Noivern would be a great flying type that IS NOT a bird but I like the T-rex Pokemon so I want Ash to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    So I wonder who's the owner of that Mega Blaziken (nobody say May) or it's just a random one in the opening.
    It's owned by some guy apparently.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I hope it is there just for promotion. Or maybe someone like Regional Professor(forgot the name) can debut it.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    He's only ever had 5 birds, I think he's just had as many non bird flying types, but I guess I could be wrong.
    ---------------------
    I think he only has had two non bird flying type, Gliscor and Charizard.

To be honest I want Ash to get the rock/dragon T-rex Pokemon over Noivern. Look Noivern would be a great flying type that IS NOT a bird but I like the T-rex Pokemon so I want Ash to have it.
    I would prefer the T-Rex too but going by the history we have with fossils, I dunno.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 11th September 2013 at 4:42 PM.
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

Fine....but you forgot Butterfree.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Fine....but you forgot Butterfree.
    I knew I was forgetting something. And it has been right in front of me the whole time since its on the Serebii's main page.

We drifted a little from the main topic. First it was Talonflame then birds then Noivern and now T-Rex.

Talonflame-Fennekin-Froakie for me. All of them evolve to final stage.

After seeing the middle stages of the starters, I definitely don't want Ash with Chespin. It seems that it's going to be the XY marketable starter, since its evolution doesn't seem too "appealing". Sure, the third stage may be excellent, but we still don't know yet.

Froakie seems the most likely candidate, since its evolution is slender and probably focuses on speed. Fennekin could be an interesting addition with Psycho Cut and Psybeam, but Ash getting it doesn't seem likely at the moment.

TL;TR, as long as Ash gets Froakie I'm happy.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Pokemon I wouldn't mind with Ash now that I've seen all that I think we'll be getting before the launch:

Gogoat
    The Poodle
    Clauncher
    Littleleo
    Noivern
    Talonflame
    The Dragon/Rock fossil

I guess Serena will get the Regional Electric Rodent, which was expected.

Going to wager a guess and say it belongs to a high ranking Team Flare member.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Pokemon I wouldn't mind with Ash now that I've seen all that I think we'll be getting before the launch:

Gogoat
    The Poodle
    Clauncher
    Littleleo
    Noivern
    Talonflame
    The Dragon/Rock fossil

I guess Serena will get the Regional Electric Rodent, which was expected.

Going to wager a guess and say it belongs to a high ranking Team Flare member.
    I'm pretty sure Dedenne belongs to Clemont, but I guess it might not be confirmed.

Is that him in the screenshot? I couldn't make up who was behind Dedenne and just assumed it was her.

I'm pretty sure Dedenne belongs to Clemont, but I guess it might not be confirmed.
    Though it's highly likely considering he's the electric gym leader (his badge gives it away) and there is a caption in the magazine saying 'Clemont and Dedenne'. So yeah, I'm happy this one isn't going to Serena. XD

Ah okay.

Note to Self: Read the Text before commenting.

As far as starters go, Ash will almost definitely get Froakie. It's just an Ash pokemon.

I'm happy that he'll finally have a fully evolved water starter (hopefully).

After seeing their evolutions I don't see him getting Fennekin. The evolution just does not suit him in the slightest. He's more likely to get Talonflame. If he does get Fennekin, I don't think he'll evolve it so I'd rather he not have it at all.

I still think there's a chance he'll get Chespin. It suits him even though I despise it's evo. Again, depending on it's final evo he'll either get it and not evolve it or get it and evolve it all the way.

I can see him with...
    Pikachu
    Froakie (fully evolves)
    Chespin (doesn't evolve)
    T-rex fossil

Edit - Also, Garchomp gaining mega gives Ash's Gible a reason to return. Not full time but we might see some more of him (If he didn't give it to Iris. Did we ever find out whether that happens?)
    Last edited by jake279; 11th September 2013 at 7:02 PM.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

I hope it is there just for promotion. Or maybe someone like Regional Professor(forgot the name) can debut it.

I would prefer the T-Rex too but going by the history we have with fossils, I dunno.
    Don't forget Butterfree, Donphan and Torterra. TROOLL xD

Okay, now that we've got a fair share of the GenVI revealed, I'm going to speculate a bit more:

Ash:
    - Pikachu
    - Talonflame
    - Chespin: Still think a Grass-starter is Ash's motto
    - Froakie/Gerogashiro: I think this will be the one this time!
    - Litleo: I think this is possible.
    - Pangoro: Just a good fit, Ash worked well enough with Scraggy.
    - GIBLE: Gonna say it, Gible deserves a second run.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I just hope Ash captures all 3 starters again but now with Serena possibly joining, the chances are fairly lower. I'm still going to keep hoping for it, until I don't see it happening.

Oh and he should also get a Torchic Egg to promote Mega Blaziken and the Torchic event with Blazikenite while he's at it. :P

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Mega Blaziken seems to be owned by that mysterious silhouette character ...

... which means it's the Revenge of the Auraholics.

If Serena takes Fennekin I wouldn't mind.

Mega Blaziken seems to be owned by that mysterious silhouette character ...

... which means it's the Revenge of the Auraholics.

If Serena takes Fennekin I wouldn't mind.
    Not again.. :'(

But to be honest, there may be a few good Mega Options for Ash.. M-zard, M-nape, M-tile, M-chomp?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Now I definitely don't want Ash with Chespin. It's evolution is even uglier than it's first stage.

Not again.. :'(
    I'm not against Ash catching an older Gen Pokemon with a New Evolution / Mega Evolution, but I'd like it to be a less seen Pokemon.

But to be honest, there may be a few good Mega Options for Ash.. M-zard, M-nape, M-tile, M-chomp?
    Mega Meganium.

The Legend.

Should have posted this here in the first place
    Pikachu (Duh)
    Froakie
    Fennekin
    Gible (Mega Evolution)
    Plus a rotation of a lot of other pokemon

Serena Should get
    Chespin Why do I say that
    Misty (No Starter) Water Pokémon
    May Torchic (Fire Starter)
    Dawn Piplup (Water Starter)
    She who will not be named (none starter)

Ash's Starters
    RBG Bulba (grass1) Charmander(Fire1) Turtle(Water1)
    GS Chikorita(Grass2) Cyndaquil(Fire2) Totodile(Water2)
    RS Treeko(grass3)
    DP Chimpchar(Fire3) Turtwig( Grass 4)
    BW Queen(Grass 5) Otter(Water 3) Stupid Pig (Fire 4)
    we are at Grass 5 Water 3 Fire 4
    to even it out if they do Fire (5) and Water (4)
    that means next gen they can do Water making all of them have 5
    Onto Ash's types he has

Electric
    Dragon
    Fire
    Water
    Ground
    Rock
    Normal
    Flying
    Bug
    Fighting
    Dark
    Ice
    Poison

Meaning Ash has to go is just
    Psychic
    Steel
    Ghost

If he gets Fen she would take out his slot for both Fire and Psychic In 1 go

I think this is how the first 20 episodes team will look like:

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Fletchling
    Froakie
    Chespin

Serena:
    Fennekin
    Eevee
    Vivilon

Clement:
    Dedene

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Don't forget Butterfree, Donphan and Torterra. TROOLL xD
    Flying Donphan? Not a bad idea actually. Just need to flap its ears.

Anybody imagined MegaTorterra? My guess, two trees on the back and a bunch of flabebe living over there. That would look insanely cool if they can somehow animate it.

@lucipher: There is no such pattern now. Only thing that matters is marketability. They would keep every Pokemon unevolved if it helps the sale of merchandise.

I'm not against Ash catching an older Gen Pokemon with a New Evolution / Mega Evolution, but I'd like it to be a less seen Pokemon.

Mega Meganium.

The Legend.
    Agreed. I had absolutely no qualms with Gliscor or Mamoswine in DP, because Gligar and Piloswine were barely seen as is. Well, Gligar had memorable moments, but aside from that it was a pretty underwhelming pokemon.

As for Ash's pokemon that may get a Mega Evolution?
    - Charizard: Confirmed
    - Tauros?
    - Mega Muk? I wanna see them try! xD
    - Snorlax?
    - Johto starters, if Quilava/Bayleef evolves?
    - Heracross?
    - Donphan?
    - Sceptile, half assuming it gets it in-game, not sure if Ash's will go there.
    - Torkoal?
    - Glalie?
    - Infernape/Torterra, same with Sceptile.
    - Gliscor?
    - Garchomp? But Ash will never get Gible that far unless it goes along with him to Kalos.
    - Krookodile?
    - Leavanny?

I honestly don't see any of the regional birds getting a Mega Evolution, I just don't see it happening. Perhaps Staraptor, but I doubt that. Out of these listed, I reckon we're likely to see the following:
    - All Starters: Most obvious picks.
    - Snorlax: We've gotten a lot of offensive Mega Evolutions, I don't doubt that we're going to get a similar amount of defensive inclined Mega's as well.
    - Heracross: Scizor gets one according to Hiro, I don't think that it's blue Johto pseudo-brethren should stay behind.
    - Donphan: It's still pretty popular.
    - Glalie: So that they can add a type, ala Mawile.
    - Torkoal: See Snorlax
    - Gliscor: See Snorlax
    - Krookodile: We haven't seen any from the GenV yet, but honestly, I find Krookodile unlikely, and Haxorus faaaaaaaar more likely.

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by americanxdream View Post

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Fletchling
    Froakie
    Chespin

Serena:
    Fennekin
    Eevee
    Vivilon

Clement:
    Dedene
    Agreed, but Clemont would definitely need a second pokemon if he's a gymleader. They can't pull the same 'I'll battle all three'-joke on us again. 1vs1 for the first badge would be ludicrous. I'd love it if the guy had something of a Ground-type as well already.. Just to screw Pikachu/Fletchling over that badly.. But alas, Stunfisk is taken.. xD I can see him using Clauncher though.. If it does go Water/Electric after evolving..

Flying Donphan? Not a bad idea actually. Just need to flap its ears.

Anybody imagined MegaTorterra? My guess, two trees on the back and a bunch of flabebe living over there. That would look insanely cool if they can somehow animate it.
    I hadn't even thought about the Dumbo-thing.. xD

Mega Torterra? I expect a community of smurfs to be living there.. xD

The Starters look nice, I still want Ash to get them all, but I'll deal if he doesn't. I've prepared myself for someone else to take Fokko.

Quote Originally Posted by americanxdream View Post

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Fletchling
    Froakie
    Chespin

Serena:
    Fennekin
    Eevee
    Vivilon

Clement:
    Dedene
    Switch Chespin with Fennekin, and remove Dedenne and I agree. I really don't see why people assume that Serena has to get Fennekin because of the way it looks. Like, nothing has stopped Ash from getting feminine-looking Pokemon before (i.e. Chikorita, and to an extent Leavanny). And with the way Chespin looks when it evolves, I really wouldn't want it on Ash's team. And the pattern so far has been that the female characters get the regional Pikachu clone, so I'd say Serena has a higher chance of getting Dedenne instead of Clemont.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Switch Chespin with Fennekin, and remove Dedenne and I agree. I really don't see why people assume that Serena has to get Fennekin because of the way it looks. Like, nothing has stopped Ash from getting feminine-looking Pokemon before (i.e. Chikorita, and to an extent Leavanny). And with the way Chespin looks when it evolves, I really wouldn't want it on Ash's team. And the pattern so far has been that the female characters get the regional Pikachu clone, so I'd say Serena has a higher chance of getting Dedenne instead of Clemont.
    Like patterns haven't been broken before?

If you look closely at the XY anime scans one of the screenshots has Dedenne standing next to Pikachu and in front of Clemont as if he were commanding the Dedenne. Plus, there's the caption of "Clemont and Dedenne!"

I think it's very very obvious that Clemont is an Electric-type gym leader, so Dedenne fits him more than Serena imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I really don't see why people assume that Serena has to get Fennekin because of the way it looks. Like, nothing has stopped Ash from getting feminine-looking Pokemon before (i.e. Chikorita, and to an extent Leavanny). And with the way Chespin looks when it evolves, I really wouldn't want it on Ash's team.
    I just see Fennekin's design (and its evo) fitting Serena better than anyone else on the cast. And no, it has nothing to do with her being feminine. I hate when people pull that card. If you put them together, the designs just click. That isn't to say I don't think Ash and Fennekin won't be a good match, I'm just providing you a reasoning that people might be picking Serena/Fennekin.

If the companions get one starter for each like AG, I could sort of see Clemont with Chespin. I mean, I don't think Mudkip was an obvious choice for Brock and the writers pulled that one, so there's always a chance. -shrug-
    Last edited by johno1995; 12th September 2013 at 4:58 AM.
    X:

OR:

Page 678 of 694 FirstFirst ... 578628668674675676677678679680681682688 ... LastLast