Page 68 of 694 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    its probably shizuis. who knows we may get to see ash battle it.

Corphish is probably shizui's as well. as for charizard hopefully its wild/belongs to a. COTD.
    no we seen other trainers charizard and it dont exactly look like that....i think that looks like ash's charizard.lol it would be soo exciting to see him back...it would be by the leagues time...so maybe.

its probably shizuis. who knows we may get to see ash battle it.
    Mostly likely is, I forgot about him. But, I hope it doesn't end up like Juan's Staryu. Just a gym Pokemon that doesn't even battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post
    Why is Boldore irrelevant and not Palpitoad?

Lucario is trying to save its sorry *** from Zangoose in this pic while from Haxorus in another one. Poor Rukario.
    When was the last time Boldore really did anything? Oh wait!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    When was the last time Boldore really did anything? Oh wait!
    Same as Palpitoad, I guess. The last gym

Quote Originally Posted by netobeto View Post
    no we seen other trainers charizard and it dont exactly look like that....i think that looks like ash's charizard.lol it would be soo exciting to see him back...it would be by the leagues time...so maybe.
    it better not be in the league. the unova league should be just for the unova squad

it better not be in the league. the unova league should be just for the unova squad
    So he can loose like always?? I think if he used a combination of all his pokemon he should be ok and hopefully get to top 2 or even win it all and go to the chapions league

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    October.

Also 2013 calendar:

There are a lot of 2013 school merchandise that came out now. Will try document all of it. Oh boy this is gonna be fun. Also this is the first time I see Combee in a merchandise.

Edit: Wait a second. Some of these have reviews from 2011 even though a good chunck of them are labeled new and they openly say it's for 2013.. wha?
    Can someone upload this bigger to old to see the little mons!! I see a Sunflora there it may look good with connoisseur boy!! An I see Axew -__________________-
    Really? You abandoned your dream out of nowhere and for not reason at all!! Shame on you Axew!! Bad Baby Dragon that life in the bottom of iris hair!!!

So he can loose like always?? I think if he used a combination of all his pokemon he should be ok and hopefully get to top 2 or even win it all and go to the chapions league
    it doeant matter if he uses reserves or not. he will go as far as the writers wanted him to, regardless of what's used. all the paled pokemon will do is take battles away from his unova team
    Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Can someone upload this bigger to old to see the little mons!! I see a Sunflora there it may look good with connoisseur boy!! An I see Axew -__________________-
    Really? You abandoned your dream out of nowhere and for not reason at all!! Shame on you Axew!! Bad Baby Dragon that life in the bottom of iris hair!!!
    axew didn't abandon its dream. the writers screwed it over by changing their mind.

Can someone upload this bigger to old to see the little mons!!
    I can try and re-size it if that would help.

Axew is much more marketable than it was when his dream was first confirmed, now they have to forget it happened to avoid loosing money. Because I doubt that if he were to evolve, they would be able to sell Fraxure merchandise.
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I can try and re-size it if that would help.
    Thank you

Axew is much more marketable than it was when his dream was first confirmed, now they have to forget it happened to avoid loosing money. Because I doubt that if he were to evolve, they would be able to sell Fraxure merchandise.
    Like the plasma vs rocket, Like the GS ball...darn you writers!!! Plot holes everywhere!!!

it doeant matter if he uses reserves or not. he will go as far as the writers wanted him to, regardless of what's used. all the paled pokemon will do is take battles away from his unova team.
    I know what you say makes sense. But if they plan on him winning the league then they better use his reserves because i dont believe that his unova team can overcome the whole league...

Thank you

Like the plasma vs rocket, Like the GS ball...darn you writers!!! Plot holes everywhere!!!
    BeFunky_jig-a500-lc131.jpg
    I think it's much better to see now. If not, I could redo it.

Attachment 5620
    I think it's much better to see now. If not, I could redo it.
    I got an Invalid message!!

I got an Invalid message!!
    Sorry, I noticed when I clicked on it, so I had to reupload it. Here is the correct one. BeFunky_jig-a500-lc131.jpg

Sorry, I noticed when I clicked on it, so I had to reupload it. Here is the correct one. BeFunky_jig-a500-lc131.jpg
    Thank you so much!! The eeveevolutions stand out a lot!! And the other pokemon scream old gym leader will return soon to the anime (for a possible allstar cup, senior cup, master cup tournament)

Doesnt that riolu looks awfully close to ash's pokemon?

I hope there is a tournament with old characters, since they're bringing old Pokemon back, they should bring some of the characters back for awhile too. But, eh, I doubt it sadly.

Spoiler:- Stuff:

There has been a few Fraxure merch, and not to mention Haxorus got plenty of stuff in early BW, and is still seemingly slighlty more popular than Axew, though with general fandom than age demographic.

Can someone upload this bigger to old to see the little mons!!
    There isn't a bigger size, sorry.

Edit: I'll be back to check out non-school merch to see if there has been any change. But first, lunch.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 24th November 2012 at 8:39 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

sheesh charizard sure is getting a lot of merchandise recently

Doesnt that riolu looks awfully close to ash's pokemon?
    No, besides their all randomized so it's incredibly hard to really tell.

sheesh charizard sure is getting a lot of merchandise recently
    Could that mean what i was saying earlier??

Seriously, I am so jealous of Japan right now. (-_-) None of the stores I go to have any new Pokemon merchandise, even though this wasn't released yet, I see nothing Unova related, expect for a shirt.

Wondering why all those random Pokemon are there, maybe owned by a COTD.

[QUOTE=Trainer Yusuf;14970887]    Spoiler:- Stuff:

I will kill for this stuff!!! Darn you Japan!!!

Ok, so is like official some one on the main cast will catch an Eevee...I am looking at you Ashy boy!!! The thing is getting more merchandise than Pikachu!! And Charizard, can you fly to Unova from the Johto region?

I'm okay with Cilan getting an Eevee now, well kinda, as long as he doesn't leave the show like May did with her Eevee.

But, I just thought of something, every female traveling companion of Ash has received an egg, Misty with Togepi, May with Eevee, and Dawn with Cynadaquil. I wonder will Iris get one (even though Cilan does need to catch up with the number of Pokemon) but, I guess Axew could apply as her baby Pokemon, since she got it when it was young.

Page 68 of 694 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast