Page 681 of 694 FirstFirst ... 581631671677678679680681682683684685691 ... LastLast
Results 17,001 to 17,025 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #17001
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Popularity has nothing to do with a Pokemon getting caught. Arcanine, Lucario, Ampharos, Salamence, etc, etc are all very popular yet none of them ever got caught.
    Yeah but usually they go for popular Pokemon that can be used for merchandise. Unova was a merchandise fest seeing as we only saw 6 pokemon throughout the whole series pretty much (pikachu, axew, starters, pansage).

  2. #17002
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Popularity has nothing to do with a Pokemon getting caught. Arcanine, Lucario, Ampharos, Salamence, etc, etc are all very popular yet none of them ever got caught.
    I honestly don't know what the writers or executive producers are thinking, I just don't think they really care about making money.

    They just choose something, and even if it was a wrong choice, they just keep with it.

    Clearly they tend to choose "correctly" sometimes, so they are allowed to make a lot of marketing mistakes.

    Or maybe barely showing up = more money in some cases of the Pokemon.

    I don't know. But something is off on how they decide which Pokemon go to the characters.

    Like Inkay and Team Rocket
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  3. #17003
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    3,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    They just choose something, and even if it was a wrong choice, they just keep with it.
    They tend to think of themselves as determined individuals but they nothing but stubborn fools. Pokemon like Oshawott and Snivy are proof enough.
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

  4. #17004
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,447

    Default

    Ash should only get one starter and this is why...

    Since all the the starters only gain a second type in the final form, it is pointless to give him more then one as both will most likely not evolve all the way.

    Now if he is given only one, the chances of said starter evolving fully go up a lot more then if he has multiples.

    If they have to stick him with one more, they can bring one of his old ones back since it will already have development and evolve it faster so they can really focus on the main starter.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  5. #17005
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ash should only get one starter and this is why...

    Since all the the starters only gain a second type in the final form, it is pointless to give him more then one as both will most likely not evolve all the way.

    Now if he is given only one, the chances of said starter evolving fully go up a lot more then if he has multiples.

    If they have to stick him with one more, they can bring one of his old ones back since it will already have development and evolve it faster so they can really focus on the main starter.
    I disagree with your logic, Ash should catch the starters to receive these dual types, so that Ash can catch even more Pokemon (with potential dual types), so he has a lot more variety.

    Yes Ash probably won't get those Pokemon, but having Fennekin shouldn't prevent him from getting a different psychic Pokemon for example.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  6. #17006
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I disagree with your logic, Ash should catch the starters to receive these dual types, so that Ash can catch even more Pokemon (with potential dual types), so he has a lot more variety.

    Yes Ash probably won't get those Pokemon, but having Fennekin shouldn't prevent him from getting a different psychic Pokemon for example.
    We. Don't. Know. If. Rotation. Is. Returning.

    Him having a Fenniken(stays a Fenniken), a Talonflame, and on top of that a totally different psychic type is just redundant.

    Especially when he can just get a confirmed dual typed fire pokemon and another pokemon who can also be dual typed and psychic.

    The more starters Ash has, the less likely they are to evolve and unlock their new types, plain and simple.

    Pikachu
    Froakie(water/something idk really)-definitely evolves
    Talonflame
    Bulbsaur/grass type
    Ground type
    Faily(wildcard)

    This makes much more sense then:

    Pikachu
    Froakie(maybe evolves)
    Chespin(doesn't)
    Fenniken(maybe does)
    Talonflame
    ground type

    Do you see how this has much less variety??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  7. #17007
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    i really hope he only gets one starter...Froakie so it can evolve fully...but just 1 and no more..so he can catch other pokemon

  8. #17008
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    i really hope he only gets one starter...Froakie so it can evolve fully...but just 1 and no more..so he can catch other pokemon
    froakie is my favourite of the gen 6 starters but regardless of which gen 6 starter i'd prefer him just to get one.

  9. #17009
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Popularity has nothing to do with a Pokemon getting caught. Arcanine, Lucario, Ampharos, Salamence, etc, etc are all very popular yet none of them ever got caught.
    You can't even compare those Pokemon - many of which are only popular in the competitive battle scene which only represents like 5% of the overall fandom - to cute, lovable Pokemon like the Starters. It's the Starters that are popular which is why they get so much merchandise and promo. The writers are obviously going to give Ash the most popular Pokemon and that includes at least one of the Kalos Starters imo, although it's quite possible that Ash will catch all three like he did in Unova.

  10. #17010
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    You can't even compare those Pokemon - many of which are only popular in the competitive battle scene which only represents like 5% of the overall fandom - to cute, lovable Pokemon like the Starters. It's the Starters that are popular which is why they get so much merchandise and promo. The writers are obviously going to give Ash the most popular Pokemon and that includes at least one of the Kalos Starters imo, although it's quite possible that Ash will catch all three like he did in Unova.
    I disagree, Ampharos seems to have always been in the neverused tier, meaning people must like it for some other reason than competitive battling. Arcanine seems to be only a tier higher than Ampharos.

    Edit: Nevermind, it was used a lot competitively in 2nd gen and 3rd gen, it fell hard with the introduction of 4th and 5th generation.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  11. #17011
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,132

    Default

    I actually have two scenarios in my mind for Ash's team and neither of them involve Fennekin, since its firmly imprinted in my mind that it'll go to Serena.. So okay, here it goes..

    Scenario One:
    Pikachu
    Fletchling
    Froakie
    Litleo
    Chespin

    Scenario Two:

    Pikachu
    Fletchling
    Froakie
    Skiddo

    So yeah, I'm basically expecting Ash to get Fletchling either way, except in scenario one its evolutions Fire typing is not focused upon and thus Ash captures his usual Fire type as well. In scenario two, its heavily featured as a Fire type and therefore he doesn't require another.. Next, Froakie is in both scenarios simply because it looks like a speedy natural fighter, which literally screams Ash, because it's like the new Sceptile/Infernape.. Next we have a space for what I think will almost definitely be a quadruped. In scenario one I chose Litleo because its cute and will surely be a popular Pokemon, while filling his Fire spot (and possibly evolving into Pyroar<3). But in scenario two he doesn't need another Fire type, in which case I think the quadruped will be Skiddo, filling the Grass role! Finally, I put Chespin in scenario one if only because there are no other viable Grass types yet and I don't think he'll double up on quadrupeds within the main team OR return Bulbasaur..

    So there, my predictions for the first 4/5 Pokemon are done.. I won't comment on Pokemon for spots 5/6+ until more are revealed, because right now I can't see any of them appearing within his team.

  12. #17012
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    664

    Default

    this is how I see the cast teams for XY

    Ash

    I can see Ash rotating his team again

    1. Pikachu - nothing to say here
    2. Chespin - Ash always gets the grass starter
    3. Litleo - seam like a good fire power house that fits Ash
    4. Froakie - seam most likely for a water type for Ash
    5. flying type - I see Ash getting something that's not the regional bird for a change
    6. fairy type - I see Ash getting a fairy type because they need to showcase this new type
    7. steel type - never owned one
    8. ghost type - never officially owned one
    9. psychic type - never owned one

    Serena

    I think her goal could be contest or some kind of side story challenge that's in the games

    1. Fennekin - starter seams to fit her
    2. Flabébé - cute fairy type fits her and to showcase this new type
    3. Pancham - not sure why but I just want to see her with one
    4. Amarusu - they never give a main cast a fossil Pokémon so it would be cool to see her with one
    5. water type - basic element feel she could use one well

    Clemont

    Ash has traveled with Misty who is working to a water Pokémon master and Iris who is working to become a dragon Pokémon master and they are both gym leaders in game so why not have a guy gym leader who wants to become a electric Pokémon master

    1. Dedenne - seen on XY anime poster
    2. Helioptile - seams like a common electric type and would fit him
    3. Mareep - classic electric type and later on it could be used to showcase Mega Ampharos
    4. eclectic type - unrevealed eclectic type to show case another VI Pokémon
    5. Jolteon - befriends an Eevee and it comes with him and evolves it at the end of the episode he meets it

    Jessie

    1. Wobbuffet - on the XY poster
    2. Woobat - stays on team
    3. Frillish - stays on team
    4. Spritzee - showcases the new type and she sees as the most beautiful Pokémon ever

    Yanmega - comes back for a bit but ends up staying at James's summer home in Kalos
    Seviper - comes back for a bit but ends up staying at James's summer home in Kalos


    James

    1. Mime Jr - comes back and it's still more of a pet
    2. Yamask - stays on team
    3. Amoonguss - stays on team
    4. Inkay - seen on poster has a crush on Meowth

    Carnivine - comes back for a bit but ends up staying in a greenhouse at his Kalos summer home

  13. #17013
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW, Australia.
    Posts
    725

    Default

    What I think could happen for XY:
    Ash -
    Pikachu - Confirmed... and if it did leave then we're not watching the same anime 0_o
    Froakie -> Preferably Evolves at least once
    Chespin -> I think he'll still keep a grass starter, but I don't think Chespin would evolve (it's evolution gives me nightmares...)
    Fletching -> Fully evolves, a standard tradition that I can't see changing, as least Talonflame will be different :3
    Pancham -> Looks like someone Ash would have to me, but it does evolve into what could be another "scary bear" guy so I dunno bout it evolving :P
    A new type -> Someone completely new for Ash as a wildcard to have would make me happy, be it Fairy, Psychic, Steel or Ghost Honedge

    Serena-
    Fennekin -> Yes I believe this looks like it'd go to her, but this whole saga is giving me a Hoenn vibe, especially if Bonnie travels with the gang as well :P Anyway, it could potentially evolve
    Scatterbug -> First capture as I'd assume Serena would be a new trainer, would evolve all the way to Vivillon (like May's Wurmple to Beautifly)
    Torimian-> A poodle looks like a suitable capture for Serena, who I'd guess would like to customize it a lot :P
    Flabebe-> Another pokemon that I believe could suit her, also a fairy type to show off.

    Clemont -> I really have no clue what this guy would catch, other than Dedenne which is looking to nearly be completely confirmed :P
    If he is an electric gym leader, he could catch a potential evolution of Helioptile or a new electric type?
    If Bonnie travels with the group, I think she'd be like Max and not catch anything :P

    My prediction will probably changed as the rest of the pokemon get revealed, maybe Chespin's final will be immensely popular? :3
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

  14. #17014
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  15. #17015
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    My house xD
    Posts
    621

    Default

    My preferable, if unlikely, predictions:

    Ash
    Performs rotation, but at a minimum. He won't catch nine Pokemon again...
    Pikachu
    Froakie --> Frogadier --> Fully-evolved
    Chespin --> Quilladin --> Fully-evolved
    Fletchling --> Talonflame
    Wildcard
    Wildcard
    Wildcard

    Serena
    Fennekin --> Braixen --> Fully-evolved
    Jigglypuff/Marill/Gardevoir/Mawile
    Pancham
    Furfrou

    Clemont
    Dedenne
    Litleo
    Amaura --> Fully-evolved
    Unrevealed Electric-type

    Bonnie
    Scatterbug/Bunnelby/Flabébé

    ---

    I can see Litleo fitting Clemont. The playful little cub can end up helping Dedenne power up Clemont's gadgets. And then Clemont's gadgets can allow him to revive a fossil, and I think Amaura fits him personally. And then I see him catching another Electric-type. Something unrevealed.

    For Bonnie, I see her potentially have a "pet" or "companion" Pokemon that is small and wouldn't battle unless necessary, or just for fun against her friends. Also something marketable... Scatterbug, Bunnelby and Flabébé fit that perfectly.
    X Team:

    Y Team:

  16. #17016
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,114

    Default

    Ash
    Pikachu
    Fletchling-Talonflame(Regional Bird)
    Chespin-Quilladin(Secondary starter)
    Froakie-Frogadier(Main starter)
    Meowstic (Basically a rehash of Snivy except more battles)
    Tyrunt(wildcard)

    Serena
    Fennekin-Braixen
    Scatterbug-Vivillon
    Furfrou

    Clemont
    Dedenne
    Amaura

  17. #17017
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Now that we have English Names, I can do a better guess.

    Ash:

    Pikachu- Obvious
    Fletchling- Likely
    Froakie- Very Likely
    Fennekin- Because I said so, and it's female
    Tyrunt- Because it's that awesome and Ash should get it.

    Serena:

    Chespin- Makes far more sense than Fennekin
    Litleo- Because I said so, and suits Serena more than Fennekin
    Mareep- For Mega Ampharos
    Amaura- To give her one so Ash gets the other.

    Clemont:

    Dedenne- Likely Confirmed

    Bonnie:

    Scatterbug- Awesome beginner Pokemon for her, especially if it ends up evolving.

    More to be revealed when more Pokemon are to be revealed. I'm only doing evolutions, for when they actually get the confirmed Pokemon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  18. #17018
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Now that we have English Names, I can do a better guess.

    Ash:

    Pikachu- Obvious
    Fletchling- Likely
    Froakie- Very Likely
    Fennekin- Because I said so, and it's female
    Tyrunt- Because it's that awesome and Ash should get it.

    Serena:

    Chespin- Makes far more sense than Fennekin
    Litleo- Because I said so, and suits Serena more than Fennekin
    Mareep- For Mega Ampharos
    Amaura- To give her one so Ash gets the other.

    Clemont:

    Dedenne- Likely Confirmed

    Bonnie:

    Scatterbug- Awesome beginner Pokemon for her, especially if it ends up evolving.

    More to be revealed when more Pokemon are to be revealed. I'm only doing evolutions, for when they actually get the confirmed Pokemon.
    Actually the pics make it seem like Dedenne is Bonnie's, not Clemont's.

    Totally agree on Tyrunt lol, he is epic.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  19. #17019
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    3,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    You can't even compare those Pokemon - many of which are only popular in the competitive battle scene which only represents like 5% of the overall fandom - to cute, lovable Pokemon like the Starters. It's the Starters that are popular which is why they get so much merchandise and promo. The writers are obviously going to give Ash the most popular Pokemon and that includes at least one of the Kalos Starters imo, although it's quite possible that Ash will catch all three like he did in Unova.
    I referred these Pokemon based on their popularity among the whole fandom not just competitive play. I am not comparing them to starters or what not. I just know they are famous and that's it. Arcanine has always been popular, by always I mean since the start. Ampharos is really popular in Japan, Lucario is Lucario even though I despise the fact. Salamence is really popular, there was a 'who's most famous Pokemon' poll once during Gen 4 and Salamence came out on top. There you have it, nothing relating to competitive play, just simple fame. All I am trying to say is that just because these Pokemon are not starters doesn't mean that they can't be famous. They are famous irrespective of the fact that they are not starters. Does that mean someone will get them? No.

    On a side note, I somehow coincidentally mentioned four Pokemon from four different generations.

    Edit: Fossil Pokemon capture is looking more likely now that we see Team Flare talking about them. And in BW that Archen episode kind of proved that it is not a farfetch'd idea. Before that it was Nando's Armaldo. With each generation we are getting closer to Fossil Pokemon.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 14th September 2013 at 2:44 AM.
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

  20. #17020
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Now that we have English Names, I can do a better guess.

    Ash:

    Pikachu- Obvious
    Fletchling- Likely
    Froakie- Very Likely
    Fennekin- Because I said so, and it's female
    Tyrunt- Because it's that awesome and Ash should get it.

    Serena:

    Chespin- Makes far more sense than Fennekin
    Litleo- Because I said so, and suits Serena more than Fennekin
    Mareep- For Mega Ampharos
    Amaura- To give her one so Ash gets the other.

    Clemont:

    Dedenne- Likely Confirmed

    Bonnie:

    Scatterbug- Awesome beginner Pokemon for her, especially if it ends up evolving.

    More to be revealed when more Pokemon are to be revealed. I'm only doing evolutions, for when they actually get the confirmed Pokemon.
    I completely agree with all of these choices.

  21. #17021
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Actually the pics make it seem like Dedenne is Bonnie's, not Clemont's.
    I personally disagree with this, since the caption said "Clemont and Dedenne"

    At most it will just be like Munchlax and Max.

    Besides if Dedenne isn't Clemonts then I don't know what the *bleep* Pokemon he would have, because none of his Pokemon are confirmed in the games, nor is there any other Pokemon being shown that could be Clemont's. So what, Clemont doesn't have any Pokemon but Bonnie does?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  22. #17022
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,132

    Default

    Oh..my..god..

    Female Pyroar? I love it as much as, if not more than the male Pyroar! I don't mind which one he gets, but the fact is Ash needs one of these beautiful Pokemon.. Litleo for Ash!!

  23. #17023
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I personally disagree with this, since the caption said "Clemont and Dedenne"

    At most it will just be like Munchlax and Max.

    Besides if Dedenne isn't Clemonts then I don't know what the *bleep* Pokemon he would have, because none of his Pokemon are confirmed in the games, nor is there any other Pokemon being shown that could be Clemont's. So what, Clemont doesn't have any Pokemon but Bonnie does?
    Oh come now, we've had captions say random and insert pokemon here all the time and they don't belong to them.

    Then I guess the game makers are being smart and not spoiling for once lol.

    Also just because he doesn't have a pokemon out in that one scene doesn't mean he doesn't have one at all.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  24. #17024
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    My house xD
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Now that we have English Names, I can do a better guess.

    Ash:

    Pikachu- Obvious
    Fletchling- Likely
    Froakie- Very Likely
    Fennekin- Because I said so, and it's female
    Tyrunt- Because it's that awesome and Ash should get it.

    Serena:

    Chespin- Makes far more sense than Fennekin
    Litleo- Because I said so, and suits Serena more than Fennekin
    Mareep- For Mega Ampharos
    Amaura- To give her one so Ash gets the other.

    Clemont:

    Dedenne- Likely Confirmed

    Bonnie:

    Scatterbug- Awesome beginner Pokemon for her, especially if it ends up evolving.

    More to be revealed when more Pokemon are to be revealed. I'm only doing evolutions, for when they actually get the confirmed Pokemon.
    I never saw your reasons, but why do you think Chespin makes more sense for Serena? I don't disagree, I honestly see Chespin or Fennekin fitting Serena, I'm just curious as your reasons.

    I just have a gut feeling that if Ash doesn't get all of the starters, the one he won't have is Fennekin. It has nothing to do with me liking/disliking it btw, because I think it'd be a nice fit with Ash, I just don't see it happening for some reason.
    X Team:

    Y Team:

  25. #17025
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johno1995 View Post
    I never saw your reasons, but why do you think Chespin makes more sense for Serena?
    There's just something about a hedgehog grass Pokemon that seems to fit Serena more than Fennekin.

    The only reason why people are pushing Fennekin is because they think Serena is some girly girl that needs some "girly" Pokemon.

    Serena doesn't look that girly to me, she comes off as strong, independent, saucy, she can be kind and nice, but hides it under a tough exterior.

    And Chespin most likely seems the best fit, actually Froakie would probably the best fit, but we're all attaching it to Ash so.....that leaves Chespin. Plus it's a grass type and cute, hell even Quilladin can technically be considered cute, at least the cutest of the three middle stage starters.

    Fennekin just clashes with Serena too much. And it's just too typical.

    Plus Pyroar fits Serena a lot more since it's a big cat, and I can't see Serena getting Pyroar and Fennekin.

    Fennekin is just the too typical choice. Chespin and Serena would be a far better team than Fennekin especially since Chespin is coming off as the protective Pokemon.

    I'm just not entirely sure why people want to associate witches with Serena.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 681 of 694 FirstFirst ... 581631671677678679680681682683684685691 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •