Page 682 of 694 FirstFirst ... 582632672678679680681682683684685686692 ... LastLast
Results 17,026 to 17,050 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    There's just something about a hedgehog grass Pokemon that seems to fit Serena more than Fennekin.

The only reason why people are pushing Fennekin is because they think Serena is some girly girl that needs some "girly" Pokemon.

Serena doesn't look that girly to me, she comes off as strong, independent, saucy, she can be kind and nice, but hides it under a tough exterior.

And Chespin most likely seems the best fit, actually Froakie would probably the best fit, but we're all attaching it to Ash so.....that leaves Chespin. Plus it's a grass type and cute, hell even Quilladin can technically be considered cute, at least the cutest of the three middle stage starters.

Fennekin just clashes with Serena too much. And it's just too typical.

Plus Pyroar fits Serena a lot more since it's a big cat, and I can't see Serena getting Pyroar and Fennekin.

Fennekin is just the too typical choice. Chespin and Serena would be a far better team than Fennekin especially since Chespin is coming off as the protective Pokemon.

I'm just not entirely sure why people want to associate witches with Serena.
    I'd love to see Chespin with Serena, it's my favorite of the three starters and I think you summed it up pretty nicely. She'd be a good showcase for him. Pyroar, now that you've mentioned it, does look like it'd be an awesome fit with Serena. If Serena ends up getting Froakie now, and Ash has Chespin and Fennekin, I'd laugh so hard because everyone seems to pretend like him getting Froakie is confirmed...

I don't think the writers will have the same mindset though, which is why my gut is telling me she'll probably get Fennekin.
    X:

OR:

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    There's just something about a hedgehog grass Pokemon that seems to fit Serena more than Fennekin.

The only reason why people are pushing Fennekin is because they think Serena is some girly girl that needs some "girly" Pokemon.

Serena doesn't look that girly to me, she comes off as strong, independent, saucy, she can be kind and nice, but hides it under a tough exterior.

And Chespin most likely seems the best fit, actually Froakie would probably the best fit, but we're all attaching it to Ash so.....that leaves Chespin. Plus it's a grass type and cute, hell even Quilladin can technically be considered cute, at least the cutest of the three middle stage starters.

Fennekin just clashes with Serena too much. And it's just too typical.

Plus Pyroar fits Serena a lot more since it's a big cat, and I can't see Serena getting Pyroar and Fennekin.

Fennekin is just the too typical choice. Chespin and Serena would be a far better team than Fennekin especially since Chespin is coming off as the protective Pokemon.

I'm just not entirely sure why people want to associate witches with Serena.
    Because every speculation other than Clemont with Dedenne and Ash with Pikachu is opinionated.

I honestly don't see why you think Ash would have 2 Fire types instead of a Fire type and a Grass type.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Ash
    Pikachu
    Fletchling-->Talonflame
    Chespin
    Froakie-->Frogadier-->Final evolution
    Normal/Steel type
    Fairy (maybe Swirlix)

Serena
    Fennekin-->Braixen
    Scatterbug-->Spewpa-->Vivillon
    Meowstic (Female)
    Squirtle-->Wartortle-->Blastoise
    Maybe one or two more

Clemont
    Dedenne

Jessie
    Wobbuffet
    Woobat
    Frillish
    Inkay-->Malimar

James
    Yamask
    Amoonguss
    Flabebe

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Because every speculation other than Clemont with Dedenne and Ash with Pikachu is opinionated.

I honestly don't see why you think Ash would have 2 Fire types instead of a Fire type and a Grass type.
    Cuz he wants Ash to have Fenniken lol, I thought this was obvious.

I still feel that Serena will get Fenniken but it's possible they can give her two starters(starter pokemon then a wild one).

Would be a breath of fresh air in my opinion.

Of course part of me kind of wants Bonnie to get Chespin just cuz if there has to be a market starter, giving it to the cute kid would make sense.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Cuz he wants Ash to have Fenniken lol, I thought this was obvious.

I still feel that Serena will get Fenniken but it's possible they can give her two starters(starter pokemon then a wild one).

Would be a breath of fresh air in my opinion.

Of course part of me kind of wants Bonnie to get Chespin just cuz if there has to be a market starter, giving it to the cute kid would make sense.
    It is obvious lol. Both he and Charmed actually.

I don't know if Chespin will be marketable anymore after Quilladin XD. Jk, it's not that bad actually, it's just its strange shape. My team predictions would be:

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Froakie->Frogadier->Final evo
    Chespin/->Quilladin
    Fletchling->???->Talonflame
    Tyrunt(Would be awesome, but I kinda doubt it)
    [Fairy type]

Serena:
    Fennekin->Braixen->Final
    Squirtle->Wartortle->Blastoise->MegaBlastoise(MAYBE)/Clauncher
    Spewpa->Vivillon

I'm honestly not too sure if I can make a decent prediction with the small amount of revealed Pokemon there are. Maybe in a few weeks.

It is obvious lol. Both he and Charmed actually.

I don't know if Chespin will be marketable anymore after Quilladin XD. Jk, it's not that bad actually, it's just its strange shape. My team predictions would be:

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Froakie->Frogadier->Final evo
    Chespin/->Quilladin
    Fletchling->???->Talonflame
    Tyrunt(Would be awesome, but I kinda doubt it)
    [Fairy type]

Serena:
    Fennekin->Braixen->Final
    Squirtle->Wartortle->Blastoise->MegaBlastoise(MAYBE)/Clauncher
    Spewpa->Vivillon

I'm honestly not too sure if I can make a decent prediction with the small amount of revealed Pokemon there are. Maybe in a few weeks.
    Honestly I kind of want the girl to get two starters this time(new starters). If they have to have a kanto starter on the teams, either bring Bulbasaur back or give Clement a Squirtle or something.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Why does everyone think that someone in the group would get the Kanto Starters in the anime. Is it just because those pokemons are given away in the games.

Well the people should really look back to the time of Emerald when we could get the Johto Starters. Even that time people thought that someone (other than Ash obviously) would get them, but instead May ended up getting 2 Kanto Starters.

Also i doubt the writers would give a Bulbasaur and a Squirtle to one of Ash's companion again (same goes for Cyndaquil as well, and probably in case of Mudkip, Torchic & Piplup as well).

If they had to give a Starter, then they could give Charmander, Chikorita, Totodile, Treecko, Turtwig or Chimchar to them (since the Unova Starters had there run in the last gen, i doubt they would get another appearance again so soon).

Maybe Ash ends up getting all the Kalos Starters, while Serena would end up getting a Charmander, a Totodile & a Treecko (one Starters from each of the first 3 gens and all of them having a reptilian style).
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 14th September 2013 at 3:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Why does everyone think that someone in the group would get the Kanto Starters in the anime. Is it just because those pokemons are given away in the games.

Well the people should really look back to the time of Emerald when we could get the Johto Starters. Even that time people thought that someone (other than Ash obviously) would get them, but instead May ended up getting 2 Kanto Starters.

Also i doubt the writers would give a Bulbasaur and a Squirtle to one of Ash's companion again (same goes for Cyndaquil as well, and probably in case of Mudkip, Torchic & Piplup as well).

If they had to give a Starter, then they could give Charmander, Chikorita, Totodile, Treecko, Turtwig or Chimchar to them (since the Unova Starters had there run in the last gen, i doubt they would get another appearance again so soon).

Maybe Ash ends up getting all the Kalos Starters, while Serena would end up getting a Charmander, a Totodile & a Treecko (one Starters from each of the first 3 gens and all of them having a reptilian style).
    They are being promoted, they have mega fomres, its perfectly reasonable to think Serena or Clemont can get one, give Serena Charmander though obviously since they already gave Haruka the other two.

Ash had two water types, two dark types, two fighting types, two grass types, and two ground types in unova.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Honestly I kind of want the girl to get two starters this time(new starters). If they have to have a kanto starter on the teams, either bring Bulbasaur back or give Clement a Squirtle or something.
    Maybe they can give Ash all 3 Kalos starters and 2 Kanto starters to Serena, then Clemont can get 1 Kanto starter. I don't see why Ash needs to bring back one of his Kanto starters which are already developed, when Serena can get a new ones and develop them.

Oh and Ash should get a Torchic Egg to promote the Torchic event with Blazikenite, if Mega Blaziken is being promoted early on anyway. :P

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Ash had two water types, two dark types, two fighting types, two grass types, and two ground types in unova.
    I know that, but dman only suggested 6 team members and in Unova there were 11(?). And Ash always gets 1 Fire, 1 Grass, and 1 Water on ALL of his teams, so I find it unreasonable to suggest 2 Fire types on his team rather than a Grass and a Fire.

I know that, but dman only suggested 6 team members and in Unova there were 11(?). And Ash always gets 1 Fire, 1 Grass, and 1 Water on ALL of his teams, so I find it unreasonable to suggest 2 Fire types on his team rather than a Grass and a Fire.
    I find it unreasonable, you expect me to have a decent suggestion when we only know of two grass lines, and only ~40 6th generation Pokemon.

How about you wait until the games release, and secondly I only suggested 5 Pokemon.

Pikachu, Fletchling, Froakie, Fennekin, and Tyrunt is only 5 Pokemon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Maybe they can give Ash all 3 Kalos starters and 2 Kanto starters to Serena, then Clemont can get 1 Kanto starter. I don't see why Ash needs to bring back one of his Kanto starters which are already developed, when Serena can get a new ones and develop them.

Oh and Ash should get a Torchic Egg to promote the Torchic event with Blazikenite, if Mega Blaziken is being promoted early on anyway. :P
    Oh why do you want Ash to be a complete fail again?? It's gonna be like Unova but worse if he gets more then one. And this is confirmed its not even just opinion. At least with Unova, Pignite got the second typing.

Also why is it okay for people to get Charmander yet Bulbasaur and Squirtle are a scandal.
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 14th September 2013 at 8:18 PM.

Oh why do you want Ash to be a complete fail again?? It's gonna be like Unova but worse if he gets more then one. And this is confirmed its not even just opinion. At least with Unova, Pignite got the second typing.

Also why is it okay for people to get Charmander yet Bulbasaur and Squirtle are fine.
    Did you mean aren't fine?

I only suggested Charmander because Haruka already got a Squirtle and Bulbasaur, saw a traveling companion with a diferent Charmander that hopefully would stay some times as a Charmeleon(or even finish tghe series as such) would be my favourite choice, not that I have a problem with a Squirtle and Bulbasaur being given to a companion again but it would be the third on the cast of that species.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

I only suggested Charmander because Haruka already got a Squirtle and Bulbasaur, saw a traveling companion with a diferent Charmander that hopefully would stay some times as a Charmeleon(or even finish tghe series as such) would be my favourite choice, not that I have a problem with a Squirtle and Bulbasaur being given to a companion again but it would be the third on the cast of that species.
    Sorry, I fixed it. I was talking more to Lucario lol. Although others most likely share his opinion.

Now that we (kinda) know who Ash will be travelling with, I think his team will be...

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Froakie (His main battler this gen. Will evolve into first fully evolved water starter)
    Fletchling (His flying type that is also a great battler. Will evolve and learn a powerful fire move)
    Chespin (Reasons explained below)

Okay, Serena will get Fennekin. I know people don't want her to get it because it's "too obvious" but it just suits her and I don't want Ash to have it. I'd rather Ash have Talonflame as his fire (kills 2 types with one pokemon) and aslo I hate it's evo and don't think it suits Ash AT ALL.
    All 3 starters are always on the main cast. I don't see Clemont getting one so that leaves Ash getting Chespin.

I would also love Ash to get Tyrunt (Again fills 2 types) but I'm not holding my breath. Either way I hope he doesn't rotate his team this gen.

Serena:
    Fennekin
    Flabebe or other fairy type

Clemont:
    Dedene
    Mareep
    Last edited by jake279; 14th September 2013 at 8:29 PM.
    Team 1
    Team 2
    Team 3

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

I only suggested Charmander because Haruka already got a Squirtle and Bulbasaur, saw a traveling companion with a diferent Charmander, that hopefully would stay some times as a Charmeleon (or even finish the series as such) would be my favourite choice, not that I have a problem with a Squirtle and Bulbasaur being given to a companion again but it would be the third on the cast of that species.
    I support this..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

So what if thought here. We have seen Iris with Gible. And the common fear is Ash will give away his only dragon type. Now what if in this next weeks episode Ash parts with Iris and Cilan, and in the process gives them each one of his old Pokemon. Iris gets Gible. And Cilan gets one of Ash's Grass types.
    said a almost 30 year old married guy who part time drives a van.

I'll take a rip at team predictions.

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Froakie -> Frogadier -> Final Evo
    Fletchling -> _____ -> Talonflame
    Skiddo -> Gogoat

Serena:
    Chespin -> Quilladin
    Fennekin -> Braixen
    Vivillon
    Sylveon

Clemont:
    Dedenne
    Pancham -> Pangoro

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Quote Originally Posted by paipr_christian View Post
    So what if thought here. We have seen Iris with Gible. And the common fear is Ash will give away his only dragon type. Now what if in this next weeks episode Ash parts with Iris and Cilan, and in the process gives them each one of his old Pokemon. Iris gets Gible. And Cilan gets one of Ash's Grass types.
    I do not support this.

umm absolutely not..why would Ash give them one of his pokemon? he didnt give any of his previous companions one of his pokemon when they departed...

that would just be stupid and people would rage to no end on here if Ash gave Iris his only dragon pokemon...i know i will

Again the writing sucks in the region, but even they know not to make incredibly stupid moves like writing off Pokes just because you have no idea what to do with them.
    They don't need more reasons for people to hate Ash.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

And Cilan gets one of Ash's Grass types.
    " Oh hey Cilian! Have this Sceptile! "

What's the point of giving someone a catch on their last episode in the group? That's bad even by Da! standards.

The only pokemon Ash can give away that no one would care about is one of his 30 Tauros lol.

The only pokemon Ash can give away that no one would care about is one of his 30 Tauros lol.
    Just not #26. I love that guy. D:

Page 682 of 694 FirstFirst ... 582632672678679680681682683684685686692 ... LastLast